TERIIN Green Olympiad 2022
TERI is an independent, multi-dimensional foundation, with capabilities in research, policy, consultancy, and implementation. TERI act as innovators and agents of change in the energy, environment, climate change, and sustainability space, having pioneered conversations and action in these areas for over four decades.
Table of Contents
- TERIIN Green Olympiad
- TERIIN Green Olympiad Exam Highlights
- TERIIN Green Olympiad 2022 Goals
- TERIIN Olympiad Solutions
- TERI Olympiad Promise
- TERI Olympiad Values
- TERIIN Olympiad Exams
TERIIN Green Olympiad
TERI believes that resource efficiency and waste management are the keys to smart, sustainable, and inclusive development. TERIIN green Olympiad focusses on:
- Promoting the efficient use of resources
- Increasing intake and uptake of sustainable inputs and practices
- Reducing the negative impact on the environment and climate
Their research and research-based solutions have had a transformative impact on the industry as well as communities. TERI has fostered international collaboration on sustainability action by creating several platforms and forums.
They do this by translating their research, which they do into technology products, technical services, as well as policy advisory and outreach. Headquartered in New Delhi, TERI has regional centers and campuses in Gurugram, Bengaluru, Guwahati, Mumbai, Panaji, and Nainital.
They have a team of 1500 employees consisting of economists, scientists, sociologists, and engineers, which delivers insightful, high-quality action-oriented research and innovative solutions supported by state-of-the-art infrastructure.
TERIIN Green Olympiad Exam Highlights
TERI's mission is to lead transitions to a cleaner and sustainable future through the conservation and efficient use of Earth's resources and innovative ways of minimizing and reusing waste.
Given below are the highlights of the Teri Green Olympiad.
|Name of Organization||TERI Olympiad|
|Popularly known as||Green Olympiad|
|Exam Duration||60 Minutes|
|No.of Questions||50 Questions|
|Mode of Reference||Online|
|Mode of Examination||OMR or Computer Based Test|
TERIIN Green Olympiad 2022 Goals
TERI pursue their mission by working towards the following key goals:
- Giving access to clean and sustainable energy for all human beings.
- Helping the globe to renew energy pathways.
- Improving existing energy sources efficiency, especially in public utilities and industries.
- Facilitating more efficient use of raw materials.
- Trying to enhance conservation, utilization of, and access to water, including watershed management.
- To plan and govern environmentally sustainable cities through green buildings.
- Accelerating pollution degrades through innovative, impactful policies and environment treatment products.
- Enhancing ecosystem services, especially in forestry and biodiversity.
- Developing green mobility solutions.
- Enabling sustainable, quality food production and nutritional security through quality planting material, bio-based agricultural inputs, and crop diversification.
- Developing innovative and cost-effective solutions for clean air, regionally, and in cities.
Their success of over four decades as a result of a multitude of approaches:
- Interdisciplinary and integrated research and analyses.
- Evidence and data-based decision making.
- Taking various solutions of materials from lab to pilot and field-scale.
- Early validation of business models.
- Enhancing livelihood through new technologies and practices.
- Policy advisory and consultancy
- Capacity building and handholding of stakeholders.
- Partnerships across stakeholders, nationally and internationally.
TERI Olympiad Promise
In all the work that they do, TERI fulfills one or more of the following promises:
- Increasing sustainable inputs
- Promoting resource use efficiency
- Reducing adverse impacts on the environment and climate
- Increasing access to basic services
- Improve and grow the uptake of resource-efficient and waste management solutions.
TERI Olympiad Values
TERI values define how the institution functions.
- Collaboration: TERI works together internally and externally to maximize shared knowledge and impact by enabling and integrating multi-domain expertise.
- Integrity: TERI adheres to the high standards of professionalism and ethics, by upholding honesty, trust, and courage in all their relationships with all their stakeholders.
- Resilience: TERI approaches their objectives with courage and perseverance, to create lasting impact in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Nurture: They nurture people, ideas, knowledge, and practices by teaching the principles of empathy, trust, and commitment to fulfilling relationships.
- Innovation: TERI creates progressive, transformative, and resilient solutions through continuous improvement.
- Inclusive: They engage, support, and enable people from varied backgrounds and opinions in their workplaces.
TERIIN Olympiad Exams
GREEN Olympiad is India's first annual examination regarding environmental issues for school students. The study is intended to test students' knowledge and educate & sensitize them in making this world a better place to live.
Questions asked in Green Olympiad are based on the following topics.
- Air, land, and water pollution
- Environment- friendly initiative and practices
- Land and water resources
- Forests, wildlife, and oceans
- Global climate change
- Socio-economic aspects of natural resources
- Role of society to improve our environment
14 Olympiad for Achieving Excellence!
|SOF Olympiad Exams||Unified Council Olympiad Exams|
|ASSET Olympiad Exams||TECHNOTHLON|
|SilverZone Olympiad Exams||EduHeal Olympiad Exams|
|HummingBird Olympiad Exams||IAIS Olympiad Exams|
NOTE: Get the complete list of Olympiad Exams conducted in India. Check out the other renowned organization based on subjects or class, which conducts Olympiad at the national and international level and provides scholarships to the students.