TERIIN Green Olympiad 2023
TERI Green Olympiad have scheduled the TERIIN exam for Sep 1, 2023 and Oct 12, 2023. TERI Green Olympiad 2023 is established as an environmental education brand in the field of sustainability transformation. The authorities reach out to nearly 2000 schools annually in India and abroad. Further, it is designed for students from classes 4 to 12.
Table of Contents
- TERI Green Olympiad 2023 Highlights
- TERI Green Olympiad 2023 Details
- TERI Green Olympiad 2023 Registration Process
- TERI Green Olympiad 2023 Exam Fees
- TERI Green Olympiad 2023 Aims
- TERI Green Olympiad 2023 Approaches
- TERI Green Olympiad 2023 Benefits
- TERI Green Olympiad 2023 Result
- TERI Green Olympiad 2023 Important Topics
TERI Green Olympiad 2023 Highlights
The TERIIN Olympiad 2023 is an independent, multi-dimensional foundation with capabilities in research, policy, consultancy, and implementation. The authorities act as innovators and agents of change in the energy, environment, climate change, and sustainability space, having pioneered conversations and action in these areas for over four decades.
TERI Green Olympiad 2023 highlights have been tabulated below.
|TERI Green Olympiad 2023 Highlights
|Name of Organization
|Popularly known as
|No.of TERIIN Olympiad Questions
|Mode of Reference
|Mode of TERIIN Green Olympiad Exam
|OMR or Computer Based Test
TERI Green Olympiad 2023 Details
TERIIN Olympiad’s research and research-based solutions have had a transformative impact on the industry as well as communities. The TERI Green Olympiad 2023 has fostered international collaboration on sustainability action by creating several platforms and forums. The Olympiad believes that resource efficiency and waste management are the keys to smart, sustainable, and inclusive development.
Some of the points that the TERIIN Olympiad focuses on are given below:
- Promoting the efficient use of resources
- Increasing intake and uptake of sustainable inputs and practices
- Reducing the negative impact on the environment and climate
TERI's mission is to lead the transitions to a cleaner and sustainable future through the conservation and efficient use of Earth's resources and innovative ways of minimising and reusing waste. In addition, it spreads Ecological Awareness provides Eco-friendly Solutions and puts forward Environmental Science Challenge with Nature Conservation Test.
TERI Green Olympiad 2023 Registration Process
The students from classes 4 to 12 are eligible to participate in the TERI Green Olympiad 2023 through their respective levels. Note that, the Schools can either fill in the available registration form or register 'Online' through the project website. Further, each registered school will be a centre for its registered students and it can nominate any number of students for this examination at each level.
Students must remember that those who are from schools affiliated with a recognized education board/trust can take part in this examination.
The TERI Green Olympiad 2023 authorities have divided exams into three levels depending on the class
- Level 1- Students participating in classes 4 and 5 are registered under this level.
- Level 2- Students participating in classes 6 and 8 are registered under this level.
- Level 3- Students participating in classes 9 and 10 are registered under this level.
- Level 4- Students participating in classes 11 and 12 are registered under this level.
Note: The participation of a minimum number of 10 students per level is mandatory for Environmental Quiz Competition.
TERI Green Olympiad 2023 Exam Fees
Students participating in the TERI Green Olympiad 2023 exam will be required to pay Rs 75/- 'Registration Fee' to their school. Once paid, the schools will deduct Rs. 5/- per student towards expenditure for examining their school premises. Subsequently, the school that believes in Sustainability Education has to pay the total registration fee of Rs. 70/- × number of participating students.
TERI Green Olympiad 2023 Aims
The TERI Green Olympiad 2023 authorities aim to lead transitions to a cleaner and sustainable future through the conservation and efficient use of Earth's resources. In addition, they use innovative ways of minimising and reusing waste to encourage environmental sustainability and taking Green Initiatives among students.
The TERI officials pursue their mission by working towards the following key aims:
- Giving access to clean and sustainable energy for all human beings.
- Helping the globe to renew energy pathways.
- Improving existing energy sources efficiency, especially in public utilities and industries.
- Facilitating more efficient use of raw materials.
- Trying to enhance conservation, utilization of, and access to water, including watershed management.
- To plan and govern environmentally sustainable cities through green buildings.
- Accelerating pollution degrades through innovative, impactful policies and environment treatment products.
- Enhancing ecosystem services, especially in forestry and biodiversity.
- Developing green mobility solutions.
- Enabling sustainable, quality food production and nutritional security through quality planting material, bio-based agricultural inputs, and crop diversification.
- Developing innovative and cost-effective solutions for clean air, regionally, and in cities.
TERI Green Olympiad 2023 Approaches
TERI Green Olympiad 2023 authorities translate their research into technology products, and technical services, as well as policy advisory and outreach. The officials are headquartered in New Delhi and the TERI has regional centres and campuses in Gurugram, Bengaluru, Guwahati, Mumbai, Panaji, and Nainital.
Their success of over four decades as a result of a multitude of approaches listed below:
- Interdisciplinary and integrated research and analyses.
- Evidence and data-based decision making.
- Taking various solutions of materials from lab to pilot and field-scale.
- Early validation of business models.
- Enhancing livelihood through new technologies and practices.
- Policy advisory and consultancy
- Capacity building and handholding of stakeholders.
- Partnerships across stakeholders, nationally and internationally.
TERI Green Olympiad 2023 Benefits
TERI Green Olympiad 2023 officials have a team of 1500 employees. The team consists of economists, scientists, sociologists, and engineers, which delivers insightful, high-quality action-oriented research and innovative solutions supported by state-of-the-art infrastructure.
A few of the TERI Green Olympiad 2023 Benefits are listed below:
- Increasing sustainable inputs
- Promoting resource use efficiency
- Reducing adverse impacts on the environment and climate
- Increasing access to basic services
- Improve and grow the uptake of resource-efficient and waste-management solutions.
TERI Green Olympiad 2023 Result
Students can expect the TERI Olympiad results 2023 to be announced on the official website. Further, to download the scores. Furthermore, the TERI Green Olympiad 2033 results will be presented to students in the form of Student Performance Reports (SPRs), participation certificates, and rank certificates.
Steps to Download the TERI Green Olympiad 2023 Result
Students must follow the step-by-step procedure given below to download the TERI Green Olympiad 2023 Result.
- First, visit the official website of TERI.
- Once on the homepage, check the announcement column on the right to view results.
- After that, click on the "National Schools" or "International Schools" link.
- Next, the Green Olympiad result 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Last, save and download the TERI Green Olympiad 2023 result and take a printout for future reference.
TERI Green Olympiad 2023 is conducted to test students' knowledge and educate and sensitize them in making this world a better place to live. Moreover, the GREEN Olympiad is India's first annual examination regarding environmental issues for school students. The study
Some important topics for the TERI Green Olympiad 2023 have been listed below:
- Air, land, and water pollution
- Environment-friendly initiatives and practices
- Land and water resources
- Forests, wildlife, and oceans
- Global climate change
- Socio-economic aspects of natural resources
- Role of society to improve our environment
14 Olympiad for Achieving Excellence!
|SOF Olympiad Exams
|Unified Council Olympiad Exams
|ASSET Olympiad Exams
|SilverZone Olympiad Exams
|EduHeal Olympiad Exams
|HummingBird Olympiad Exams
|IAIS Olympiad Exams
Note: Students can get the complete list of Olympiad Exams conducted in India. Further, it is advisable to check out the other renowned organization based on subjects or class that conducts Olympiad at the national and international level and provides scholarships to the students.