AP EAMCET 2020 is governed by JNTUK (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University), Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). It is a state-level entrance exam offering admissions into various UG courses offered by colleges in Andhra Pradesh. For this session, there are 17 Government and 205 Private colleges accepting AP EAMCET Scores.
- Courses Offered
- AP EAMCET Exam Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- AP EAMCET Syllabus
- Application Form
- Application Process
- Exam Pattern
- AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
- Exam Centres
- AP EAMCET 2020 Results
- Cut Off
- Selection Process
- Preparation Tips
- Coaching Institutes
- AP EAMCET FAQs
- Contact Details
What is AP EAMCET?
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
|Level||State Level (For Admission only in Andhra Pradesh)|
|Exam Date||April 20, 2020 to April 24, 2020|
|Medium||English, Telugu, and Urdu (In selected centers)|
AP EAMCET is an entrance exam conducted for admission into various engineering, medical and agricultural courses. It is conducted in the month of April every year. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test is an entrance examination conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK) for granting admissions into some of the top Andra Pradesh's engineering and agriculture colleges.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada is the conducting body for the exam and have complete authority over it.
|AEC||Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Civil Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Petro Engineering, Computer Science and Systems Engineering, Computer Science and Technology, Electronics and Computer Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Geo-InformaticsMetallurgical Engineering, Metallurgy and Material EngineeringNaval Architecture and Marine Engineering, Petroleum Engineering and Technology|
|AGE||Automobile Engineering, Chemical (Ceramic) Technology, Instrumentation Engineering and Technology, Mining Engineering Power Engineering, Textile Technology|
|ENG||Computer Science and Infomation Technology, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics EngineeringInformation Technology, Mechanical Engineering|
|PHA||Agricultural Engineering, Bio-Technology, DairyingFood Technology, Pharm - D (M.P.C. Stream), B. Pharmacy (M.P.C. Stream)|
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Dates
|Name of the CET Exam||Date of the exam|
|AP EAMCET||20,21,22,23 & 24, April, 2020|
|AP ECET||30 April 2020|
|AP ICET||27 April 2020|
|AP PGECET||May 2,3,4 2020|
|AP EdCET||May 9 2020|
|AP LAWCET||May 8 2020|
The students who are preparing for this exam must know the AP EAMCET Important Dates for all the events. It is important because if a single date is missed then the student may miss the event.
- Application form: Application form will be available on the official website on February 26, 2020.
- Admit card: Candidates can download the admit card on April 16, 2020 only on the official website.
- Result: Result will be announced by the authority on the AP EAMCET 2020 official site on June 4, 2020.
- Counseling: Once the results are out as per the schedule counseling process starts from June 10, 2020.
|Application form Start Date||February 26, 2020|
|Application form Last Date||March 27, 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||April 16, 2020|
|Exam Date||April 20, 2020 to April 24, 2020|
|Results Date||June 4, 2020|
Notes: The above-mentioned dates are tentative. It may be changed after the announcement of the official dates.
AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The first and foremost thing that the candidate needs to check is whether they are eligible or not for the exam. It is very important to check the AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria before applying, We are giving this based on last year's eligibility criteria.
- Nationality: Students who are Indian Nationals or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) Card Holder are eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Those belonging to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana and have the permanent domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana are eligible to apply.
- Age: Students should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December 2020.
- Education: Students who have passed in Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board with the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are eligible to apply.
- Students should have qualified in 10+2 or qualified from an equivalent system. Candidates who belong to the category OC should have at least a minimum of 45 % marks, candidates who belong to BC/SC/ST should have at least a minimum of 40 % marks.
- Candidates who have a diploma in Engineering are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- The diploma exam should have conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh or Telangana in one of the AP Intermediate Exam centers 2020.
- Candidates who have a diploma in pharmacy are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- The diploma in pharmacy should have been recognized by the State Board of Technical Education and Training.
- The candidates should have studied in an educational institution for seven years consecutively in this state to be eligible to appear for the exam.
|Age||Completed 16 years of age as on 31st December 2020.|
|Education||Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent|
AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
A student must follow the syllabus while preparing for the exam, it will help to reduce the wastage of time by preparing some unnecessary topics. Candidate can take the printout of the syllabus for preparation.
- General: AP EAMCET Syllabus 2020 is based on the 10+2 curriculum of the state board.
- Subjects: Subjects which are there for AP EAMCET 2020 consist of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and others
- Important Topics (Mathematics) - Trigonometry, Algebra, Analytical Geometry, Vectors, Probability, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Calculus.
- Important Topics (Physics) - Thermodynamics and Heat, System of Particles & Rotational Motions, Work, Energy and Power, Laws of Motion, Motion in a Plane, Moving Charges & Magnetism, Gravitation, Current Electricity, Oscillation, Waves, Physical World, Units and Measurements, Motion in a straight Line, Motion in a plane.
- Important topics (Chemistry) - Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Organic Chemistry, Principles & Techniques Solution, Organic Compounds containing C, H & O, Electrochemistry, Classification of Elements, Atomic structure, Chemical Kinetics, Hydrocarbon, Solid state, Surface Chemistry, Gaseous and Liquid States, Solutions, Thermodynamics, Measurements in Chemistry, Hydrocarbon, Classification of elements, Periodicity in properties, Metals and Metallurgy, Coordination Compounds, f- Block elements.
- Important Topics (Botany) - Sexual reproduction in Flowering Plants, History & Anatomy of Flowering Plants, Molecular Basis of Inheritance, Biotechnology & its applications, Plant Kingdom, Morphology of Flowering Plants, Principles of Inheritance & Variation, Respiration in Plants, Principles & Processes of Biotechnology, Plant Systematics, Plant Ecology, Plant Physiology, Microbiology, Plants, Microbes, and Human Welfare.
- Important Topics (Zoology) - Biology & Human welfare, Invertebrate Phyla, Ecology and Environment, Phylum Chordata, Structural Organization in animals, Digestion and Absorption, Breathing and Respiration, Muscular and Skeletal system, Organic Evolution, Immune System, Reproductive Health, Genetics & Applied Biology.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
AP EAMCET Exam contains certain steps, which is mentioned below;
There are four major steps involved to apply namely Fee Payment, Know your Payment Status, Fill Application, Print Application Form, Steps to fill AP EAMCET Application Form
Step 1 - Payment of Application Fee
This is the first step in the form filling procedure, only then a candidate will be able to proceed further. The pre-requisites are as follows:
|Application Fee (Stream)||Engineering (E )/ Agriculture (A) - INR 500|
|E & A (both streams) - INR 1000|
|Modes of Payment||Mode 1 - AP/ TS Online/ E-Seva/ Mee-Seva centers|
|Mode 2 - Credit/ Debit Card|
Note: An additional processing fee (including Taxes) INR 59 will have to be paid by the candidate. The above-mentioned fee is excluding the processing fee.
Step 2 - Know your Payment Status
- Only after successful payment one can get access to the online form.
- Enter Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No., Mobile No., DOB and select the stream.
- Click ‘Check Payment Status’ and check your timeline of application fee payment.
Step 3 - Filling AP EAMCET Application Form
This step can only be accessible to candidates who have successfully paid AP EAMCET application fee. In the online form, enter all the required details as listed below:
- Personal details - Name, DOB, Gender, Aadhar Card and Address
- Parents’ Information - Names and Incom
- Educational details - 10th class marks, 12th class marks, year of passing 1st - 12th study places.
- Uploading Documents - Scan and upload your passport size photograph and signature as per defined guidelines.
Step 4 - Print Application Form
After submitting the online form successfully, take a print out of the document for future correspondence.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Process
AP EAMCET Application Form 2020 will be available from February 26 at the official portal (https://sche.ap.gov.in). Indian nationals satisfying the local/ non-local criteria laid down by the Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana Govt. can apply till April 2020.
- Last day to submit the application form was March 27, but aspirants can apply for the exam by paying required late fee till April 19 2020.
- JNTUK has scheduled the exam in two sessions from April 20 to 24.
- Registrants can download their admit cards in April 2020, available at the official portal.
- The examination will be conducted in online (computer-based) mode, having 160 MCQs spread across 3 sections.
- Candidates can attempt the test paper in Urdu along with English & Telugu.
Steps to Complete the AP EAMCET 2020 Application Process
- Visit Official Website and check for Application Portal.
- Click on the Application Form.
- As the first step, you will have to make the online payment via credit card or debit card or Net banking.
- After completing the payment process you will have to continue with filling the application form.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload the required documents as per the specifications.
- Once you complete with filling all the required details correctly and successfully click on the submit button.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2020
It is a state-level for both the papers (Engineering and Agriculture). It will be carried out in computer-based mode. The questions are displayed one at a time in English and Telugu languages. Duration of all the papers will be 3 hours each.
This year, JNTUK has scheduled AP EAMCET 2020 from April 20 to 24 in two sessions. The entire paper will be divided into three sections;
- Section A - Physics,
- Section B - Chemistry,
- Section C - Mathematics/ Biology.
The registration window will become functional from February 26, 2020. The admit cards will be available at the official portal (https://sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet) on April 16, 2020 till the exam day.
- Mode of Examination: AP EAMCET is conducted online (Computer Based Test). Candidates have to answer a total of 160 multiple choice questions in 3 hours.
- Question Paper Medium: Question paper for AP EAMCET 2020 will be available in mainly 2 languages- English and Telugu. The question paper can also be availed in the Urdu language at selective centers.
- Sections: The question paper will be primarily divided into 3 sections- for engineering course while agriculture & medical stream will have 4 sections.
- The question is of objective type with multiple choice of answers. AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2020 is given below;
|Marking Scheme||Each question carries 1 mark and no negative marking|
|Medium||English and Telugu|
Note: These dates might be subjected to change once when the official notification is out.
AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card will be available on the official website on April 16, 2020 for the candidates to download.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada issues the hall ticket of the successfully registered candidates just like the intermediate exam centers using hall ticket numbers. Credentials such as User ID and Date of Birth is required to download the AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card.
Details: Candidates must check for the details in the admit card regarding their personal details and exam details.
- Candidate's Name
- Application Number
- AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Centre
- Exam Date and Time
Print: All the candidates must take the print out of the AP EAMCET admit card for further references and processes.
How to download AP EAMCET Admit Card
- Visit the APSCHE portal sche.ap.gov.in
- Select the link ‘EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket’
- Enter Applicant Registration Number and Date of Birth to access the document.
- Check all details on the Admit Card before taking a print.
- Hall Ticket is a non-transferable document.
- Any tampering of it will lead to disqualification.
- Entry to the exam center will be barred in the absence of admit card.
- The APSRTC has launched 20 special buses, operating from Guntur, Narasaraopet, and Bapatla to 20 examination centers. Helpdesk of RTC - 0866 2570005
- In order to avoid any confusion of locating the exam venue, JNTU Kakinada has published a detailed map on the rear side of the admit card.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Centres
The conducting authority JKTU, Kakinada will be releasing the AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Centres. It is speculated that the exam will be conducted in more than 40 centers across the state similar to the AP Intermediate Exam Centers 2020.
- This year, the exam is scheduled from April 20 to 24 in two sessions.
- Candidates appearing for the exam in Urdu medium will be allocated an exam center in Kurnool only.
- APSRTC has offered free commute to students appearing for AP EAMCET 2020 until April 24 (tentative).
|Anantapur||Srinivasa Ramanujan Institute Of Technology, Shri Shirdi Sai Institute Of Science And Engineering, Ananthalakshmi Institute Of Technology and Sciences, Shri Sai Baba National SSBN PG and Degree College, Pvkk Institute Of Technology, JNTU Engineering College, Sri Venkateswara Institute Of Technology, Chiranjeevi Reddy Institute Of Engineering.|
|Gooty||Gates Institute Of Technology|
|Hindupur||BIT Institute Of Technology|
|Puttaparthi||Sanskriti School Of Engineering|
|Chittoor||Sreenivasa Institute Of Technology And Management Studies, Venu Institute Of Technology, Sri Venkateswara College Of Engineering And Technology, Chittoor|
|Mandanapalle||Mandanapalle Institute Of Technology And Science, Shri Vishveshwaraiah Institute Of Technology And Science|
|Puttur||Sri Venkatesa Perumal College Of Engineering And Technology, Kkc Institute Of Technology And Engineering, Sidharth Institute Of Engineering And Technology|
|Tirupati||Ion Digital Zone Idz, Ramireddipalle SV College Of Engineering, Annamacharya Institute Of Technology And Sciences, TirupathiYogananda Institute Of Technology And Science, Shree Institute Of Technical Education, Sree Rama Engineering College|
|Amalapuram||Srinivasa Institute Of Engineering And Technology|
|Kakinada||Ion Digital Zone Idz, AtchutapuramKakinada Institute Of Engineering And Technology, Pragati Engineering College, Aditya Engineering College, Aditya College Of Engineering|
|Rajamahendravaramu||Ion Digital Zone Idz, LuthergiriGodavari Institute Of Engineering And Technology|
|Bapatla||Bapatla Engineering College|
|Guntur||Ion Digital Zone Idz, PerecherlaIon Digital Zone Idz, Challavaripalem Ion Digital Zone Idz, Vinjanampadu Village Ion Digital Zone Idz, Atamkur Village Malineni Lakshmaiah Women's Engineering College, Nri Institute Of technology, JC College Of Engineering, Kl University Guntur Engineering College, Chebrolu Engineering College, Sri Mittapali College Of Engineering, Vignans Lara Institute Of Technology And ScienceKkr And Ksr Institute Of Technology And Science, Universal College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Narasaraopeta||Narasaraopeta Engineering College, Tirumala Engineering College, Guntur Narasaraopeta Institute Of Technology|
|Gudivada||Vkr Vnb And Agk College Of Engineering, Gudlavaleru Engineering College|
|Kanchikacherla||Dvr And Dr. Hs Mic College Of technology College Of Engineering|
|Machilipatnam||Sri Vasavi Institute Of Engineering And Technology|
|Mylavaram||Lakkireddy Bali Reddy College Of Engineering|
|Vijayawada||Ion Digital Zone Idz, KandrikaIon Digital Zone Idz, Donka Road Nri Group Of Colleges, Potti Sriramulu Chalavadi Mallikarjuna Rao College Of Engineering And Technology, Vijayawada Usha Rama College Of Engineering And Technology, Danekula Institute Of Engineering And Technology, Andhra Loyola Institute Of Engineering And Technology, Prasad V Potluri Siddhartha Institute Of Technology Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College, Srk Institute Of Technology|
|Kurnool||Ion Digital Zone Idz, DupaduG. Pulla Reddy Engineering College, G. Pullaiah College Of Engineering And Technology, Dr Kv Subba Reddy College Of Engineering, Brindavan Institute Of Technology And Science, Ravindra College Of Engineering For Women, Dr Kv Subbareddy Institute Of Technology, St Josephs Degree College|
|Nandyal||Santhiram Engineering College, Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College Of Engineering And TechnologySree Ramakrishna Degree And Pg College|
|Yemmiganuru||St. Johns College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Gudur||Audisankara College Of Engineering And TechnologyNarayana Engineering College, Gudur|
|Kavali||PBR Visvodaya Institute Of Science And TechnologyRami Reddy Subbarami Reddy College|
|Nellore||Ion Digital Zone Idz, Kodavaluru Village, Sree Venkateswara College Of Engineering, Narayana Engineering College, Geethanjali Institute Of Science And Technology|
|Chirala||Ion Digital Zone Idz, Nayanipalli Village St. Anns College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Markapuram||Krishna Chaitanya Institute Of Technology And Science|
|Ongole||Pace Institute Of Technology And ScienceRise Krishna Sai Gandhi Group Of InstitutesRise Krishna Sai Parkash Group Of InstitutesQis College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Rajam||GMR Institute Of Technology|
|Srikakulam||Sri Venkateswara College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Tekkali||Aditya Institute Of Technology And Management|
|Anakapalle Madhurawada||Dadi Institute Of Engineering And TechnologyGayatri Vidya Parishad College Of Engineering autonomous Gayatri Vidya Parishad School Of EngineeringBaba Institute Of Technology And Sciences Pydah College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Visakhapatnam||Ion Digital Zone Idz, Sheela NagarNadimpalli Satyanarayana Raju Institute Of TechnologySai Ganapathi Engineering CollegeVignans Institute Of Information TechnologyWelfare Institute Of Science Technology And Management Raghu Engineering College Gonna Institute Of Information Technology And Sciences|
|Bobbili||Swami Vivekananda Engineering College|
|Vizianagaram||Ion Digital Zone Idz, GajularegaLendi Institute Of Engineering And TechnologySatya Institute Of Technology And Management|
|Bhimavaram||Bhimavaram Institute Of Engineering And TechnologySrkr Engineering College, Shri Vishnu Engineering College Fr WomenD.N.R. College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Eluru||Sir Cr Reddy College Of EngineeringEluru College Of Engineering And TechnologyRamachandra College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Narasapuram||Swarnandhra College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Tadepalligudem||Sri Vasavi Engineering College Sasi Institute Of Technology And Engineering|
|Kadapa||Annamacharya Institute Of Technology And ScienceSv College Of Engineering, KadapaSri Venkateswara Institute Of Science And TechnologyGlobal College Of Engineering And Technology, KadapaKsrm College Of EngineeringBharath College Of Engineering And Technology For Women, KadapaKandula Obula Reddy Memorial College Of EngineeringKLM College Of Engineering For Women, Kadapa|
|Proddatur||Chaitanya Bharathi Institute Of Technology, ProddaturVaagdevi Institute Of Technology And Science|
|Rajampeta||Annamacharya Institute Of Technology And Sciences, Rajampeta|
Documents to be carried to the exam centre
The documents that a person must carry to the exam hall are given below. Students must carry it, and if anyone fails to carry it one must he or she will not be allowed inside the hall.
- Admit Card/ Hall ticket
- Identity Proof
- Passport size photographs
AP EAMCET 2020 Results
AP EAMCET Results will be announced by JNTU, Kakinada. The Results will be made online on the official website on June 4, 2020 for the candidates. The cut off will be announced as per Institute and category wise. The validity of the scores will be for just that particular academic year. The candidate might be required to enter details such as Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth to view the results.
The downloaded results will be in the pdf format. The scorecard will contain details such as the Candidate's name, nationality, category, registration number, AP EAMCET rank, normalized score, and total marks. Merit list will be announced after the announcement of results and the calculation of the marks. Cutoffs depend on the performance of the candidates and the result.
How to download the AP EAMCET 2020 Result
For downloading AP EAMCET Result student need to follow given below steps;
Step 1: Visit the official website of AP EAMCET.
Step 2: Click on “AP EAMCET 2020 Results” link.
Step 3: Provide your hall ticket number and other information required.
Step 4: The result will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Download the result in PDF format and check your result.
AP EAMCET Rank list 2020
The rank card has been released by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada in the online mode. The candidates who have appeared for the exam need to visit the official website to get the rank card. Candidates can download the rank cards from the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET.
The marks will be on the basis of candidates AP EAMCET mark and intermediate mark, 75% weightage will be given to AP EAMCET Mark and 25% weightage will be given to candidates 12th mark in PCM (Physics, chemistry, math).
AP EAMCET 2020 Rank Card will be published via online mode.
- Scorecard will have candidate’s qualifying status and marks secured in AP EAMCET 2020.
- Merit List and seat allotment will be done on the basis of ranks obtained in the exam.
- AP EAMCET official answer keys are also available on the official website.
AP EAMCET Cut Off 2020
Cut off of AP EAMCET 2020 helps to shortlist candidates who proceed towards the counseling rounds. The cut off is decided on factors such as difficulty level of the exam, previous year cut off trends, availability of seats and total examinees. The cut off for AP EAMCET 2020 will be released soon. Until then candidates can check the previous year cut-offs to get an idea of the trends.
AP EAMCET Selection Process
AP EAMCET is an entrance examination held for admissions into various undergraduate professional courses offered at universities and colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The selection procedure for this exam is done after the results of the examination are declared by JNTU. This process is known as counseling, which is usually scheduled in the month of June. Candidates will be called for counseling as per the rank obtained in the entrance exam.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
AP EAMCET Counseling will commence from June 10, 2020 by the conducting authority. The mode of counseling is online, candidates have to go to the official website sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet.
All candidates who are interested in counseling must register themselves for the same. Once the payment of processing fee is completed, Registration Number and Login ID will be generated and notified to the registered candidates through SMS and an email. For Engineering and Pharmacy streams, the counseling will be conducted separately. The seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit and percentage of the candidate.
All the documents mentioned below must be brought along with the candidates in person:
- AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020
- AP EAMCET 2020 Rank Card
- 10+2 Marksheet/ Passing certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Certificate
- PH, NCC, CAP
- Disability Certificate
AP EAMCET Preparation Tips
Having a well-structured preparation plan is must be required for scoring well, Here we are giving some tips and tricks for preparation;
- Know your syllabus
- Prioritize your study
- Optimize your time
- Build concentration
- Improve your numerical solving ability
- Improve your exam strategy
AP EAMCET Question Papers
AP EAMCET 2020 is scheduled to be held from April 20 to 24, 2020. The previous year's question papers and sample papers of AP EAMCET are references, study materials for the candidates. Practicing the AP EAMCET study materials will help students get a clear picture of AP EAMCET exam pattern. It also helps students with time management, and to gauge their level of preparation. Check AP EAMCET Previous Years Question Papers.
AP EAMCET Mock Tests
Taking mock tests will help you identify and understand your performance on a deeper level so that you can concentrate on those concepts you are lagging behind to improve your final scores.
- AP EAMCET Mock Test Series areavailable free. Moreover, these mock tests are of the same level as the AP EAMCET 2020 main exam.
- Get score analysis at the end of each test and understand your performance in each subject. The score analysis will have detailed analytics with information on the total time spent, comparison with rankers, accuracy etc.
- AP EAMCET Mock tests will help you in time management and improving the effectiveness of your every attempt. Using our tests you can identify the total number of perfect attempts, wasted attempts, unattempted attempts, overtime attempts and more.
AP EAMCET Study Materials
Best books for Physics
- Concepts of Physics (Volume - 1)
- Concepts Of Physics (Volume - 2)
- GBTU 2014: Uttar Pradesh Engineering Entrance Exam
Best books for Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Essential Physical Chemistry
- Fundamentals of Inorganic Chemistry
- EAMCET Chemistry Chapterwise 25 Years Solutions & 5 Mock Tests
Best books for Mathematics
- GBTU 2014 - Mathematics: With 3 Mock Tests
- EAMCET Mathematics (Andhra & Telangana) Chapterwise 25 Years’ Solutions and 5 Mock Tests
Best books for Biology
- Biology @ Your Fingertips
- ABC Of Biology Class-XII (Set Of 2 Parts)
- NEET Biology
- Complete Biology Medical Entrance
AP EAMCET Coaching institutes
APEAMCET Coaching institutes MEDICAL AP EAMCET coaching institutes
1. Vaagdevi Academy, Ramanthapur 040 - 33139934 Ramanthapur, Hyderabad - 500013
2.Prism Forum for IIT & Medical, Dilsukh Nagar 040 - 30161408 No. 16-11-477/A/7, 1st Floor, Dilsukh Nagar, Hyderabad - 500060
3. Sri Gayatri Academy, Madhapur 040 - 33153485 Plot No. 147, Flat No. G-1, 1st & 2nd Floor, Swamy Ayyappa Society, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081
AP EAMCET 2020 Guidelines
Candidates can go through the following guidelines for the exam so that they will have an idea of what happens on the day of the AP EAMCET Exam.
- Reporting Time: All the Exam Centres will be opened about 2 hours and 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the AP EAMCET 2020. Candidates should enter the exam hall before 9.30 a.m. else they will not be allowed to enter the AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Centres.
- Seat Allotment: NTA will be responsible for the seating arrangement of candidates in the AP EAMCET Exam Centre. Every candidate will be allotted a seat according to their roll number. Candidates must find out and occupy their allotted AP EAMCET 2020 exam seat before 9.30.a.m.
- Admit Card Verification: During the examination, the invigilator will check AP EAMCET 2020 Admit card of the candidates to verify the identity of each candidate. Candidates should also carry a valid ID Proof and produce it upon request. Candidates have to report at the allotted exam centerwith a printout of the downloaded Admit Card and proforma with a passport Size Photograph duly affixed to it.
- Barred Items: Candidates are not allowed to bring any barred item inside the premises of the APEAMCET Exam Centres. Possession of any such articles by the candidates will be confiscated.
- Avoid Beverages: Water bottles, tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks, etc. are not allowed to be taken by the candidates to the AP EAMCET 2020 examination hall. Water will be provided at the exam center. The concerned authority will check for these items and confiscate if found any.
- No Leaving until the Exam Concludes: Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall until the completion of the test. Even if the candidates finish their exam, it is mandatory for the candidate to remain in the exam hall till the end of the exam.
- Attendance Sheet Signature: The candidate must sign twice on the AP EAMCET 2020 Attendance Sheet in the appropriate fields. First, immediately after the commencement of the examination then the second one while handing over the AP EAMCET Answer Sheet to the invigilator. Candidates should remember that the signature should match that on the application form. They should not change their signature.
- Finger Impression: The candidates are also required to provide their left thumb impressions in the space provided on the AP EAMCET 2020 attendance sheet. This is to confirm the identity of the candidate.
- Test Book Pages: The candidate has to check and ensure that the AP EAMCET 2020 Test-Booklet contains the same number of pages as written on top of the cover page. In case if the total number of pages is not similar to the number written on top of the cover page, the candidate has to inform the invigilator present in the exam hall. Else it might lead to future complications.
AP EAMCET 2020 FAQs
Q. What should I do in case the amount is debited from my bank account but the website crashes?
Ans: In case if money is debited from the account but you haven't received your payment confirmation receipt, immediately check with the payment stats using 'Know your Payment Status'. If the status says "Payment Details Not Found', you have to pay again and the debited amount would be refunded within 5 working days.
Q. What are the guidelines to scan and upload the photo in APEAMCET Application Form?
Ans: When the candidate uploads the scanned documents, the candidate has to understand that those documents should adhere to the guidelines specified by the conducting authority, which is given below.
The photograph and the signature should be in jpg format. The file size of the photograph should not be less than 30 kb and the signature should be not lesser than 15 kb.
Ques. What is AP EAMCET slot booking or slot booking in AP EAMCET 2020?
Ans: JNTU Kakinada will issue a slot to a candidate for AP EAMCET. There is no option of choosing a specific date/ session to appear for the entrance examination. This information is known to him/ her only after downloading their hall ticket. Candidates failing to appear in the given slot, he/she will be treated as absent.
Q. How are the seats allotted? Are there any special provisions for the categories in AP EAMCET 2020?
- Female candidates will be given a reservation of 335 of the total seats.
- Categories such as OC/ST/sc/BC/CAP/NCC/SP/PH also get a special provision in the total number of seats allotted for the admission.
- If the female candidates are selected on the merit basis, the reservations will not apply.
- 15% of the seats are allotted for the candidates who belong to Scheduled Caste.
- 6% of the seats are reserved for the candidates who belong to Scheduled Tribe.
- 25% of the seats are reserved for the candidates who belong to Backward Class.
|Children of Armed Personnel||2%|
|National Cadet Corps||1%|
Q. What happens when two candidates score the same ranks? Will there be any tie-breaking process to settle on the ranks in AP EAMCET 2020 examination?
Ans: The tie shall be resolved considering the following if more than one candidate scores the same marks in the AP EAMCET 2020.
The tie shall be resolved considering the marks secured in Mathematics.
If the candidate secures the same marks in Math, then the tie shall be resolved considering the scores secured in Physics.
Percentage of Aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination
If the tie still persists, the older (based on the date of birth) will be given preference over the younger.
Q. Do we have to send the hard copy of the AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form to the authorities?
Ans: No, it is not required for the candidate to send the hard copy of the application form to the authorities.
Q. What are the items prohibited at the AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Centre? Is it similar to inter exam centers 2020?
- Scientific calculators
- Docu Pen
- Printed materials
- Bits of paper
- Mobile Phone
- Pager or other electronic devices.
Q. Can you provide us with information about the bus services for AP EAMCET 2020?
Ans: The Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation will be providing 20 specials buses for the benefits of AP EAMCET candidates. From Guntur, Narasaropet, and Bapatla, the RTC will be operating the buses to 20 examination centers.
AP EAMCET Help Line Centers;
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
- Rayalaseema University, Kurnool
- YSR Engineering College, Proddatur
- SRR & CVR Government Dental College, Vijayawada
- Sri Venkateshwara University, Old MLA Building Tirupathi
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Gujarat
- The candidates are requested to go to the Help Line Centres for the verification of documents
AP EAMCET 2020 Contact Details
AP EAMCET - 2020 Office
Ground Floor, Administrative Building
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Kakinada - 533003
East Godavari District
AP- EAMCET 2020 Helpline: