AP EAMCET 2020 is governed by JNTUK (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University), Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). It is a state-level entrance exam offering admissions into various UG courses offered by colleges in Andhra Pradesh. 17 Government and 205 Private colleges accept AP EAMCET Scores.
Latest News on AP EAMCET 2020
- The preliminary answer key for AP EAMCET 2020 Engineering, Agriculture, and Medicine will be announced on September 26, 2020. Candidates will be allowed to send in their objections to the answer key from September 26, 2020, to September 28, 2020. Click here for more details.
- The last date to apply for AP EAMCET with late fee of INR 10000 is extended to September 15, 2020.
- September 10, 2020: The AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card is released and available for download. Candidates who have successfully registered for the exam can log in to check/download their admit cards. Click here for the direct link.
- August 20, 2020: The important exam dates for events such Answer Key Release are announced. Check the AP EAMCET 2020 exam date section for the schedule.
- August 14, 2020: The revised AP EAMCET 2020 examination dates are announced. The exam will be conducted from September 17 to September 25, 2020.
- What is AP EAMCET 2020?
- AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Date
- AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
- AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
- AP EAMCET 2020 Application Process
- AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
- AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Centres
- AP EAMCET 2020 Answer Key
- AP EAMCET 2020 Results
- AP EAMCET 2020 Cut Off
- AP EAMCET 2020 Selection Process
- AP EAMCET 2020 Courses Offered
- AP EAMCET 2020 Preparation Tips
- AP EAMCET 2020 Coaching Institutes
- AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Guidelines
- AP EAMCET 2020 Contact Details
- Related Exams
What is AP EAMCET 2020?
AP EAMCET 2020 is an entrance exam conducted for admission into various engineering, medical and agricultural courses. It is conducted in April every year. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test is an entrance examination conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK) for granting admissions into some of the top Andra Pradesh's engineering and agriculture colleges. More than 1,50,000 students attempt AP EAMCET every year.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada is responsible for conducting this exam. Given below are the highlights of the AP EAMCET 2020 Exam.
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Conducting body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
|Exam Level||State Level (For Admission only in Andhra Pradesh)|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Mode||Online|
|Medium||English, Telugu, and Urdu (In selected centres)|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Official Website||sche.ap.gov.in|
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Dates
The students who are preparing for this exam must know the AP EAMCET 2020 Important Dates for all the events.
- Application form: AP EAMCET 2020 Application date has been extended to September 5, 2020, with late fee of INR 10,000.
- Admit card: Candidates can download the admit card only on the official website.
- Result: Result will be announced by the authority on the AP EAMCET 2020 official site.
- Counselling: Once the results are out as per the schedule counseling process will begin shortly.
Refer to the table below for the latest dates of AP EAMCET 2020 Exam.
|Application form Start Date||February 29, 2020|
|Application form Last Date with late fee of INR 10000||September 5, 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||September 10, 2020|
|Exam Date||September 17, 2020 to September 25, 2020 (Revised)|
|Exam Date AP EAMCET (Engineering)||September 17, 18, 21, 22 & 23, 2020|
|Exam Date AP EAMCET (Agriculture)||September 23, 24, and 25, 2020|
|Preliminary Key (Engineering) Declaration||September 26, 2020|
|Preliminary Key (Agriculture) Declaration|
|Objections on Preliminary Key last date||September 28, 2020|
|Results Date||To be Announced|
Notes: The above-mentioned dates are tentative. It may be changed after the announcement of the official dates.
AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is very important to check the AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria before applying. Given below are the eligibility criteria for the AP EAMCET Exam:
Students who are Indian Nationals or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) Card Holder are eligible to apply.
Those belonging to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana and have the permanent domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana are eligible to apply.
Students should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December 2020.
Students who have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board with the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are eligible to apply. The minimum percentage of marks that aspiring candidates belonging to different categories should have scored in the 10+2 exam to be eligible is mentioned below.
|OBC / SC /ST||40%|
- Candidates who have a diploma in Engineering are also eligible to apply for the exam. The diploma exam should have conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh or Telangana in one of the AP Intermediate Exam centers 2020.
- Candidates who have a diploma in pharmacy are also eligible to apply for the exam. The diploma in pharmacy should have been recognized by the State Board of Technical Education and Training.
AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria: Course Wise
Engineering - BTech (Bio-Tech course)
Passed in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional subject as well as bridge course exam in Mathematics conducted by Board of Intermediate Education, Govt, of AP/Telangana only
17 years of age by December 31, 2020
Passed in, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as an optional subject or with Biological and Natural Sciences
For PharmD course, 45% marks in the qualifying examination (40% if candidates belong to reserved category i.e. SC/ST)
No upper age limit
16 years of age at the time of admissions
Passed 10+2 qualifying examination with any of the subjects for the relevant course as under –
For B.Sc.(Ag.) and B.Sc.(Hort)
1. Physical Sciences
2. Biological or Natural Sciences
4. Vocational Course in Agriculture
For B.V.Sc. & A.H
1. Physical sciences
2. Biological or Natural Sciences
3. Vocational Courses in Veterinary Sciences
1. Physical Sciences
2. Biological or Natural Sciences
3.. Vocational Courses in Fishery Sciences
For B.Tech. (FS & T)
2. Physical Sciences
1. Physical Sciences
2. Biological or Natural sciences
17 years of age by December 31, 2020.
22 years for General, OBC and other candidates is the upper age limit and 25 years for SC/ST
NOTE: The candidates should have studied in an educational institution for seven years consecutively in this state to be eligible to appear for the exam.
Highlights of the AP EAMCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria are tabulated below.
|Age||Completed 16 years of age as on 31st December 2020.|
|Education||Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent|
AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
The students must stay fixated on the topics given in the syllabus while preparing for AP EAMCET exam. It will help to reduce the wastage of time by preparing for unnecessary topics. AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus is based on the 10+2 curriculum of the state board. Subjects that are there for AP EAMCET 2020 consist of Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and others. Given below is the complete syllabus for AP EAMCET exam:
AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus for Mathematics
The syllabus for AP EAMCET 2020 Mathematics is given below:
- Mathematical Induction
- Quadratic Equations
- Binomial Theorem
- Theory of Equations
- Partial Fractions
- Permutations & Combinations
- Complex Numbers & De Moivre’s Theorem
- 2-D Geometry
- Straight Lines
- Change of Axes
- 3-D Geometry
- Pair of Lines
- System of Circles
- Compound Angles
- Trigonometric Ratios
- Periodicity & Extreme Values
- Multiple & Submultiple Angles
- Trigonometric Equations
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Trigonometric Equations
- Properties of Triangle
- Hyperbolic Functions
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integration
- Tangents & Normals
- Differential Equations
- Scalar Product of Vectors
- Addition of Vectors
- Multiple Products
- Vector Products of Vectors
- Random Variables
- Measure of Central Tendency and Dispersion
AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus for Physics
The syllabus for AP EAMCET 2020 Physics is given below:
1.Inter First Year Topics:
- Physical World
- Units & Dimensions
- Measurements & Errors
- Motion Under Gravity
- Horizontal Motion
- Product of Vectors
- Relative Velocity
- Vector Addition
- Horizontal Projections
- Oblique Projections
- Connected Bodies
- Laws of Motion
- Inclined Plane
- Horizontal Plane
- Horizontal Circular Motion
- Block on Block
- Vertical Circular Motion
- Work, Power and Energy
- Moments of Inertia
- Centre of Mass
- Variation of “g”
- Basic Forces and Kepler’s Law
- Orbital and Escape Velocities
- Fluid Mechanics
- Surface Tension-Surface Energy
- Capillarity-Excess Pressure
- Expansion of Liquids
- Expansion of Solids
- Transfer of Heat
- Expansion of Gases
- Thermodynamic Processes-Laws
- Calorimetry and Joule’s Law
- Thermodynamics Heat Engines
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Simple Harmonic Equation-Simple Pendulum
- Simple Harmonic Motion-Equations
- Wave Options
- Simple Harmonic Motion-Springs
2.Inter Second Year Topics:
- Gauss Law Applications
- Coulomb's Law and Electric Field
- Electrical Capacity
- Electric Potential
- Ohm’s Law, Circuits
- Kirchoff’s Laws and Bridges
- Magnetic Effects of Current
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Electro-Magnetic Waves
- Optical Instruments & Dispersion
- Lenses & Prism
- Diffraction and Polarisation
- Matter Waves
- Photoelectric Effect
- Atoms and Models
- Nuclear Fission and Fusion
- Logic Gates
AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus for Chemistry
The syllabus for AP EAMCET 2020 Chemistry is given below:
- Mole Concept
- Atomic structure and Chemical Bonding
- Measurements in Chemistry
- Gaseous and Liquid States
- Surface Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and alkaline earth elements)
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- p-Block Elements: Group 14,15,17, d-Block elements, Group 18, and Group 17
- Metals and metallurgy
- f-Block elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Basic Concepts
- Aromatic Compounds
- Haloalkanes (Alkyl Halides)
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Carboxylic Acids
- Amino acids and proteins
AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus for Zoology
The syllabus for AP EAMCET 2020 Zoology is listed below:
1.Inter First Year
- Animal Organization
- Human Health and Diseases
- Animal Phyla
- Environmental Issues
2.Inter Second Year
- Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Neuron Structure
- Digestion and Absorption
- Body Fluids and Circulation
- Central Nervous System
- Movement and Locomotion
- Human Reproductive System
- Animal Husbandry and Apiculture
AP EAMCET 2020 Syllabus for Botany
The syllabus for AP EAMCET 2020 Botany is listed below:
1.Inter First Year
- Biological Classification
- The Living World
- Morphology of Angiosperms
- Plant Kingdom
- Cell Biology
- Mineral Nutrition and Nitrogen Metabolism
- Water Relations
- Plant Growth and Development
1.Inter Second Year
- Reproduction in Plants
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
AP EAMCET 2020 Application date has been extended to September 5, 2020, with a late fee charged of INR 10000.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam contains certain steps, which is mentioned below;
Step 1 - Payment of Application Fee
This is the first step in the form filling procedure, only then a candidate will be able to proceed further. The pre-requisites are as follows:
|Application Fee (Stream)||Engineering (E )/ Agriculture (A) - INR 500|
|E & A (both streams) - INR 1000|
|Modes of Payment||Mode 1 - AP/ TS Online/ E-Seva/ Mee-Seva centers|
|Mode 2 - Credit/ Debit Card|
Note: An additional processing fee (including Taxes) INR 59 will have to be paid by the candidate. The above-mentioned fee is excluding the processing fee.
Step 2 - Know your Payment Status
- Only after successful payment one can get access to the online form.
- Enter Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No., Mobile No., DOB, and select the stream.
- Click ‘Check Payment Status’ and check your timeline of application fee payment.
Step 3 - Filling AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form
This step can only be accessible to candidates who have successfully paid the AP EAMCET 2020 application fee. In the online form, enter all the required details as listed below:
- Personal details - Name, DOB, Gender, Aadhar Card and Address
- Parents’ Information - Names and Incom
- Educational details - 10th class marks, 12th class marks, year of passing 1st - 12th study places.
- Uploading Documents - Scan and upload your passport size photograph and signature as per defined guidelines.
Less than 30 KB
Less than 15 KB
Step 4 - Print Application Form
After submitting the online form successfully, take a print out of the document for future correspondence.
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Process
AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form was made available from February 29, 2020, at the official portal (https://sche.ap.gov.in). Indian nationals satisfying the local/ non-local criteria laid down by the Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana Govt. could apply till June 15, 2020.
- The last day to submit the application form was June 15, 2020.
- JNTUK has scheduled the exam in two sessions.
- Candidates can download their admit cards from September 10, 2020 available on the official portal.
- The examination will be conducted in online (computer-based) mode, having 160 MCQs spread across 3 sections.
- Candidates can attempt the test paper in Urdu along with English & Telugu.
Steps to Complete the AP EAMCET 2020 Application Process
- Visit the Official Website and check for Application Portal.
- Click on the Application Form.
- As the first step, you will have to make the online payment via credit card or debit card or Net banking.
- After completing the payment process you will have to continue with filling the application form.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload the required documents as per the specifications.
- Once you complete with filling all the required details correctly and successfully click on the submit button.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Knowing the Exam Pattern will help an aspirant prepare better. Listed below are the highlights of the AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Examination: AP EAMCET is conducted online (Computer Based Test).
- Questions: Candidates have to answer a total of 160 multiple-choice questions.
- Duration: The exam must be completed within 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Question Paper Medium: Question paper for AP EAMCET 2020 will be available in mainly 2 languages- English and Telugu. The question paper can also be availed in the Urdu language at selective centres.
- Sections: The question paper will be primarily divided into 3 sections- for engineering course while agriculture & medical stream will have 4 sections.
- Question Type: The question is of objective type with multiple choice of answers.
This year, JNTUK has scheduled AP EAMCET 2020 in two sessions. The entire paper will be divided into three sections;
- Section A - Physics,
- Section B - Chemistry,
- Section C - Mathematics/ Biology.
A gist of the AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern is given below:
|Marking Scheme||Each question carries 1 mark and no negative marking|
|Medium||English and Telugu|
AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card will be available on the official website for the candidates to download.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada issues the hall ticket of the successfully registered candidates just like the intermediate exam centres using hall ticket numbers. Credentials such as User ID and Date of Birth are required to download the AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card.
Details Mentioned in the AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates must check for the details in the admit card regarding their details and exam details.
|Candidate’s Name||Father’s Name|
|Mother’s Name||Date of Birth|
|Mobile Number||Candidate’s Address|
|Exam Date and Time||AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Center|
|Category and Gender of the Candidate||Local Status|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket Number||Candidate’s Photograph and Signature|
|Signature of Convener||--|
Print: All the candidates must take the print out of the AP EAMCET admit card for further references and processes.
How to Download AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
Step 1: Visit the APSCHE portal sche.ap.gov.in
Step 2: Select the link ‘EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket’
Step 3: Enter Applicant Registration Number and Date of Birth to access the document.
Step 4: Check all details on the Admit Card before taking a print.
- Hall Ticket is a non-transferable document.
- Any tampering of it will lead to disqualification.
- Entry to the exam center will be barred in the absence of an admit card.
- The APSRTC has launched 20 special buses, operating from Guntur, Narasaraopet, and Bapatla to 20 examination centers.
- To avoid any confusion about locating the exam venue, JNTU Kakinada has published a detailed map on the rear side of the admit card.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Centres
The conducting authority JKTU, Kakinada will be releasing the AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Centres every year. It is speculated that the exam will be conducted in more than 40 centres across the state similar to the AP Intermediate Exam centres 2020.
- Candidates appearing for the exam in the Urdu medium will be allocated an exam centre in Kurnool only.
- APSRTC has offered free commute to students appearing for AP EAMCET 2020.
Tabulated below are all the exam centres available for AP EAMCET 2020.
|Anantapur||Srinivasa Ramanujan Institute Of Technology, Shri Shirdi Sai Institute Of Science And Engineering, Ananthalakshmi Institute Of Technology and Sciences, Shri Sai Baba National SSBN PG and Degree College, Pvkk Institute Of Technology, JNTU Engineering College, Sri Venkateswara Institute Of Technology, Chiranjeevi Reddy Institute Of Engineering.|
|Gooty||Gates Institute Of Technology|
|Hindupur||BIT Institute Of Technology|
|Puttaparthi||Sanskriti School Of Engineering|
|Chittoor||Sreenivasa Institute Of Technology And Management Studies, Venu Institute Of Technology, Sri Venkateswara College Of Engineering And Technology, Chittoor|
|Mandanapalle||Mandanapalle Institute Of Technology And Science, Shri Vishveshwaraiah Institute Of Technology And Science|
|Puttur||Sri Venkatesa Perumal College Of Engineering And Technology, Kkc Institute Of Technology And Engineering, Sidharth Institute Of Engineering And Technology|
|Tirupati||Ion Digital Zone Idz, Ramireddipalle SV College Of Engineering, Annamacharya Institute Of Technology And Sciences, TirupathiYogananda Institute Of Technology And Science, Shree Institute Of Technical Education, Sree Rama Engineering College|
|Amalapuram||Srinivasa Institute Of Engineering And Technology|
|Kakinada||Ion Digital Zone Idz, AtchutapuramKakinada Institute Of Engineering And Technology, Pragati Engineering College, Aditya Engineering College, Aditya College Of Engineering|
|Rajamahendravaramu||Ion Digital Zone Idz, LuthergiriGodavari Institute Of Engineering And Technology|
|Bapatla||Bapatla Engineering College|
|Guntur||Ion Digital Zone Idz, PerecherlaIon Digital Zone Idz, Challavaripalem Ion Digital Zone Idz, Vinjanampadu Village Ion Digital Zone Idz, Atamkur Village Malineni Lakshmaiah Women's Engineering College, Nri Institute Of technology, JC College Of Engineering, Kl University Guntur Engineering College, Chebrolu Engineering College, Sri Mittapali College Of Engineering, Vignans Lara Institute Of Technology And ScienceKkr And Ksr Institute Of Technology And Science, Universal College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Narasaraopeta||Narasaraopeta Engineering College, Tirumala Engineering College, Guntur Narasaraopeta Institute Of Technology|
|Gudivada||Vkr Vnb And Agk College Of Engineering, Gudlavaleru Engineering College|
|Kanchikacherla||Dvr And Dr. Hs Mic College Of technology College Of Engineering|
|Machilipatnam||Sri Vasavi Institute Of Engineering And Technology|
|Mylavaram||Lakkireddy Bali Reddy College Of Engineering|
|Vijayawada||Ion Digital Zone Idz, KandrikaIon Digital Zone Idz, Donka Road Nri Group Of Colleges, Potti Sriramulu Chalavadi Mallikarjuna Rao College Of Engineering And Technology, Vijayawada Usha Rama College Of Engineering And Technology, Danekula Institute Of Engineering And Technology, Andhra Loyola Institute Of Engineering And Technology, Prasad V Potluri Siddhartha Institute Of Technology Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College, Srk Institute Of Technology|
|Kurnool||Ion Digital Zone Idz, DupaduG. Pulla Reddy Engineering College, G. Pullaiah College Of Engineering And Technology, Dr Kv Subba Reddy College Of Engineering, Brindavan Institute Of Technology And Science, Ravindra College Of Engineering For Women, Dr Kv Subbareddy Institute Of Technology, St Josephs Degree College|
|Nandyal||Santhiram Engineering College, Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College Of Engineering And TechnologySree Ramakrishna Degree And Pg College|
|Yemmiganuru||St. Johns College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Gudur||Audisankara College Of Engineering And TechnologyNarayana Engineering College, Gudur|
|Kavali||PBR Visvodaya Institute Of Science And TechnologyRami Reddy Subbarami Reddy College|
|Nellore||Ion Digital Zone Idz, Kodavaluru Village, Sree Venkateswara College Of Engineering, Narayana Engineering College, Geethanjali Institute Of Science And Technology|
|Chirala||Ion Digital Zone Idz, Nayanipalli Village St. Anns College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Markapuram||Krishna Chaitanya Institute Of Technology And Science|
|Ongole||Pace Institute Of Technology And ScienceRise Krishna Sai Gandhi Group Of InstitutesRise Krishna Sai Parkash Group Of InstitutesQis College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Rajam||GMR Institute Of Technology|
|Srikakulam||Sri Venkateswara College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Tekkali||Aditya Institute Of Technology And Management|
|Anakapalle Madhurawada||Dadi Institute Of Engineering And TechnologyGayatri Vidya Parishad College Of Engineering autonomous Gayatri Vidya Parishad School Of EngineeringBaba Institute Of Technology And Sciences Pydah College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Visakhapatnam||Ion Digital Zone Idz, Sheela NagarNadimpalli Satyanarayana Raju Institute Of TechnologySai Ganapathi Engineering CollegeVignans Institute Of Information TechnologyWelfare Institute Of Science Technology And Management Raghu Engineering College Gonna Institute Of Information Technology And Sciences|
|Bobbili||Swami Vivekananda Engineering College|
|Vizianagaram||Ion Digital Zone Idz, GajularegaLendi Institute Of Engineering And TechnologySatya Institute Of Technology And Management|
|Bhimavaram||Bhimavaram Institute Of Engineering And TechnologySrkr Engineering College, Shri Vishnu Engineering College Fr WomenD.N.R. College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Eluru||Sir Cr Reddy College Of EngineeringEluru College Of Engineering And TechnologyRamachandra College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Narasapuram||Swarnandhra College Of Engineering And Technology|
|Tadepalligudem||Sri Vasavi Engineering College Sasi Institute Of Technology And Engineering|
|Kadapa||Annamacharya Institute Of Technology And ScienceSv College Of Engineering, KadapaSri Venkateswara Institute Of Science And TechnologyGlobal College Of Engineering And Technology, KadapaKsrm College Of EngineeringBharath College Of Engineering And Technology For Women, KadapaKandula Obula Reddy Memorial College Of EngineeringKLM College Of Engineering For Women, Kadapa|
|Proddatur||Chaitanya Bharathi Institute Of Technology, ProddaturVaagdevi Institute Of Technology And Science|
|Rajampeta||Annamacharya Institute Of Technology And Sciences, Rajampeta|
Documents to be carried to the exam center
The documents that a person must carry to the exam hall are given below. Students must carry it, and if anyone fails to carry it, he/she will not be allowed inside the hall.
- Admit Card/ Hall ticket
- Identity Proof
- Passport size photographs
AP EAMCET 2020 Answer Key
The provisional answer key for AP EAMCET 2020 is usually released shortly after the exam is conducted. The candidates will be allowed to challenge the answer key in case they feel that the answer key provided is wrong. However, there will be a fee to submit objections in the answer key. Follow the steps given below to download the answer key.
Step 1: Visit the official website.
Step 2: Click on the answer key link provided on the home page of the official website.
Step 3: Select the respective course that you had applied for.
Step 4: View/Download the answer key.
How to challenge the answer key?
Follow the steps mentioned below to send your objections to the answer key. The objections to the AP EAMCET 2020 Answer Key will be accepted from September 26, 2020, to September 28, 2020.
- The candidates who are unsatisfied with the answer key provided will need to raise their objections through the official email of the university along with providing official documents to verify their concerns.
- The contents of the email should include the following:
- Hall-Ticket Number
- Exam Date and Exam Session
- Answer marked in the response sheet
- Answer provided by the candidate
- The question number to which the objection is raised
- Application Number
- The document/textbook supporting the concern raised by the candidate (along with specific page numbers and paragraph numbers)
AP EAMCET 2020 Results
AP EAMCET 2020 Results will be announced by JNTU, Kakinada. The Results will be made online on the official website for the candidates. The cut off will be announced as per Institute and category wise. The validity of the scores will be for just that particular academic year. The candidate might be required to enter details such as Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth to view the results.
The downloaded results will be in the pdf format. The scorecard will contain details such as the Candidate's name, nationality, category, registration number, AP EAMCET rank, normalized score, and total marks. The merit list will be announced after the announcement of results and the calculation of the marks. Cutoffs depend on the performance of the candidates and the result.
How to download the AP EAMCET 2020 Result
For downloading AP EAMCET 2020 Result student need to follow given below steps;
Step 1: Visit the official website of AP EAMCET.
Step 2: Click on “AP EAMCET 2020 Results” link.
Step 3: Provide your hall ticket number and other information required.
Step 4: The result will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Download the result in PDF format and check your result.
AP EAMCET 2020 Rank list
The rank card has been released by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada in the online mode. The candidates who have appeared for the exam need to visit the official website to get the rank card. Candidates can download the rank cards from the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET.
The marks will be based on candidates' AP EAMCET 2020 mark and intermediate mark, 75% weightage will be given to normalized AP EAMCET Marks and 25% weightage will be given to candidates 12th mark in PCM (Physics, chemistry, math).
AP EAMCET 2020 Rank Card will be published via online mode.
- Scorecard will have a candidate’s qualifying status and normalized marks secured in AP EAMCET 2020.
- Merit List and seat allotment will be done based on ranks obtained in the exam.
- AP EAMCET official answer keys are also available on the official website.
AP EAMCET 2020 Normalisation Score
The formula used to calculate the AP EAMCET 2020 normalization score is given below.
GMS + (TAG-GMS) / (TAS-SMS) * (Marks obtained by the candidate - SMS)
- GMS = (Average + Standard deviation) of all the candidates across all sessions together.
- TAG (Top Average Global) = Average marks of the top 0.1% of all the candidates across all the sessions together.
- TAS ( Top Average Session) = Average marks of the top 0.1% of the candidates in the session that the candidate belongs to.
- SMS = (Average + Standard deviation) of the session the candidate belongs to.
AP EAMCET Cut Off 2020
The AP EAMCET 2020 Cut off marks help to shortlist candidates who can proceed to the counseling rounds. The cut off is decided on factors such as the difficulty level of the exam, previous year cut off trends, availability of seats, and the total number of examinees. The Cut off for AP EAMCET 2020 will be released after the exam. Previous year cut-offs can be helpful in planning ahead. Since admission is dependant on the merit and scores obtained by candidates, keeping in mind cutoffs is necessary. You can find the Cut Off marks for previous years here.
AP EAMCET 2020 Selection Process
AP EAMCET is an entrance examination held for admissions into various undergraduate professional courses offered at universities and colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The selection procedure for this exam is done after the results of the examination are declared by JNTU, Kakinada. This process is known as counselling, which is usually held within a month after the exam. Candidates will be called for counselling as per the rank obtained in the entrance exam.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
AP EAMCET 2020 Counseling will commence from the date announced by the conducting authority. The mode of counselling is online, candidates have to go to the official website sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. and register themselves for the counselling process.
All candidates who are interested in counselling must register themselves for the same. Once the payment of processing fee is completed, Registration Number and Login ID will be generated and notified to the registered candidates through SMS and an email. Please note that for Engineering and Pharmacy streams, the counselling will be conducted separately. The seat allotment will be done based on merit and percentage of the candidate.
The documents mentioned below must be brought produced by the candidate at the time of counselling:
- AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
- AP EAMCET 2020 Rank Card
- 10+2 Marksheet/ Passing certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Certificate
- PH, NCC, CAP
- Disability Certificate
Since the counselling process is based purely on merit and ranks based on the marks, candidates need to ensure that they perform well in the AP EAMCET Exam so that they are able to choose their desired college and course.
AP EAMCET 2020 Courses Offered
|AEC||Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Civil Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Petro Engineering, Computer Science and Systems Engineering, Computer Science and Technology, Electronics and Computer Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Geo-InformaticsMetallurgical Engineering, Metallurgy, and Material EngineeringNaval Architecture and Marine Engineering, Petroleum Engineering and Technology|
|AGE||Automobile Engineering, Chemical (Ceramic) Technology, Instrumentation Engineering and Technology, Mining Engineering Power Engineering, Textile Technology|
|ENG||Computer Science and Infomation Technology, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics EngineeringInformation Technology, Mechanical Engineering|
|PHA||Agricultural Engineering, Bio-Technology, DairyingFood Technology, Pharm - D (M.P.C. Stream), B. Pharmacy (M.P.C. Stream)|
AP EAMCET 2020 Preparation Tips
Adequate preparation gives an aspirant competitive advantage is the AP EAMCET 2020 Exam. Given below are tips to plan and prepare for the exam:
- Know your syllabus and gather high-quality study material to learn from
- Prioritize your study and topics that are important
- Optimize your time and create a realistic timetable
- Build concentration and focus
- Improve your numerical solving ability
- Practice as much as possible especially solving mock papers and previous year papers.
- Revise frequently to remain in touch with the topics
- Focus on maintaining good health so that the preparation process is not hampered
AP EAMCET Question Papers
AP EAMCET 2020 exam dates will be announced soon. The previous year's question papers and sample papers of AP EAMCET are references, study materials for the candidates. Practising the AP EAMCET study materials will help students get a clear picture of AP EAMCET exam pattern. It also helps students with time management, and to gauge their level of preparation. Check AP EAMCET Previous Years Question Papers.
AP EAMCET 2020 Mock Tests
Taking mock tests will help you identify and understand your performance on a deeper level so that you can concentrate on those concepts you are lagging to improve your final scores.
- AP EAMCET 2020 Mock Test Series are available free. Moreover, these mock tests are of the same level as the AP EAMCET 2020 main exam.
- Get score analysis at the end of each test and understand your performance in each subject. The score analysis will have detailed analytics with information on the total time spent, comparison with rankers, accuracy, etc.
- AP EAMCET 2020 Mock tests will help you in time management and improving the effectiveness of your every attempt. Using our tests you can identify the total number of perfect attempts, wasted attempts, unattempted attempts, overtime attempts, and more.
AP EAMCET 2020 Study Materials
Given below are recommended reference material for effective study.
Best books for Physics
- Concepts of Physics (Volume - 1)
- Concepts Of Physics (Volume - 2)
- GBTU 2014: Uttar Pradesh Engineering Entrance Exam.
Best books for Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Essential Physical Chemistry
- Fundamentals of Inorganic Chemistry
- EAMCET Chemistry Chapterwise 25 Years Solutions & 5 Mock Tests
Best books for Mathematics
- GBTU 2014 - Mathematics: With 3 Mock Tests
- EAMCET Mathematics (Andhra & Telangana) Chapterwise 25 Years’ Solutions and 5 Mock Tests
Best books for Biology
- Biology @ Your Fingertips
- ABC Of Biology Class-XII (Set Of 2 Parts)
- NEET Biology
- Complete Biology Medical Entrance
AP EAMCET 2020 Coaching institutes
APEAMCET Coaching institutes MEDICAL AP EAMCET coaching institutes
1. Vaagdevi Academy, Ramanthapur 040 - 33139934 Ramanthapur, Hyderabad - 500013
2.Prism Forum for IIT & Medical, Dilsukh Nagar 040 - 30161408 No. 16-11-477/A/7, 1st Floor, Dilsukh Nagar, Hyderabad - 500060
3. Sri Gayatri Academy, Madhapur 040 - 33153485 Plot No. 147, Flat No. G-1, 1st & 2nd Floor, Swamy Ayyappa Society, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081
AP EAMCET 2020 Guidelines
Candidates must go through the following guidelines for the exam so that they will have an idea of what happens on the day of the AP EAMCET 2020 Exam. Several questions will also be answered through the below-mentioned pointers.
- Reporting Time: All the Exam Centres will be opened about 2 hours and 30 minutes before the commencement of the AP EAMCET 2020. Candidates should enter the exam hall before 9.30 a.m. else they will not be allowed to enter the AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Centres.
- Seat Allotment: NTA will be responsible for the seating arrangement of candidates in the AP EAMCET Exam Centre. Every candidate will be allotted a seat according to their roll number. Candidates must find out and occupy their allotted AP EAMCET 2020 exam seat before 9.30.a.m.
- Admit Card Verification: During the examination, the invigilator will check the AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card of the candidates to verify the identity of each candidate. Candidates should also carry a valid ID Proof and produce it upon request. Candidates have to report at the allotted exam centre with a printout of the downloaded Admit Card and proforma with a passport size photograph duly affixed to it.
- Barred Items: Candidates are not allowed to bring any barred item inside the premises of the APEAMCET Exam Centres. Possession of any such articles by the candidates will be confiscated.
- Avoid Beverages: Water bottles, tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks, etc. are not allowed to be taken by the candidates to the AP EAMCET 2020 examination hall. Water will be provided at the exam centre. The concerned authority will check for these items and confiscate if found any.
- No Leaving until the Exam Concludes: Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall until the completion of the test. Even if the candidates finish their exam, the candidate must remain in the exam hall till the end of the exam.
- Attendance Sheet Signature: The candidate must sign twice on the AP EAMCET 2020 Attendance Sheet in the appropriate fields. First, immediately after the commencement of the examination then the second one while handing over the AP EAMCET Answer Sheet to the invigilator. Candidates should remember that the signature should match that on the application form. They should not change their signature.
- Finger Impression: The candidates are also required to provide their left thumb impressions in the space provided on the AP EAMCET 2020 attendance sheet. This is to confirm the identity of the candidate.
- Test Book Pages: The candidate has to check and ensure that the AP EAMCET 2020 Test-Booklet contains the same number of pages as written on top of the cover page. In case if the total number of pages is not similar to the number written on top of the cover page, the candidate has to inform the invigilator present in the exam hall. Else it might lead to future complications.
AP EAMCET 2020 Contact Details
AP EAMCET - 2020 Office
Ground Floor, Administrative Building
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Kakinada - 533003
East Godavari District
AP EAMCET 2020 Helpline:
E-Mail: [email protected]