JEE Advanced 2021 will be conducted on Oct 3, 2021 as per the revised dates. JEE Advanced scores are accepted by top NITs and IITs as well but it is not mandatory. IIT Delhi, the conducting body of JEE Advanced 2021 recently announced that the exam will be held in the United States in San Francisco. The JEE Advanced exam will be conducted in a total of 5 countries outside India.
- Sep 16, 2021: The application form for Indian Candidates was released today. The last date to apply is now changed to Sep 20, 2021 (11:59 PM), and the last date to pay the fee is Sep 21, 2021 (8:00 PM).
- Sep 7, 2021: The application form for Foreign Nationals to attempt the JEE Advanced 2021 exam is released now.
- Aug 27, 2021: The application form for JEE Advanced 2021 will be available from Sep 11 to Sep 16, 2021, with the last date to submit the registration fee as Sep 17 (5:00 PM). The entire schedule is updated below.
- What is JEE Advanced?
- JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Date
- Courses Offered by IITs
- JEE Advanced 2021 Registration
- JEE Advanced 2021 Eligibility
- JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus
- JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Pattern
- JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card
- JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Centre
- JEE Advanced 2021 Result
- JEE Advanced 2021 Cut Off
- JEE Advanced 2021 Selection Process
- How to prepare for JEE Advanced?
- JEE Advanced Coaching Centres
- What after JEE Advanced?
- Exam Guidelines
- Architecture Aptitude Test
- Difference between JEE Mains and JEE Advanced
What is JEE Advanced 2021?
JEE Advanced, formerly known as IIT JEE is an entrance examination conducted across India for admission to a wide number of educational institutions and colleges for engineering and architecture programs. JEE Advanced is one of the toughest exams to crack. Top institutes like IITs, NITs, etc provide admissions to students on the basis of their performance in JEE Advanced 2021. For IIT Aspirants, cracking JEE Advanced is crucial. Around 1,60,000 students attempt JEE Advanced every year. One must clear JEE Main exam to qualify for JEE Advanced.
|Exam Name||JEE Advanced|
|Full Form||Joint Entrance Examination Advanced|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducted Body||IIT Delhi|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Languages||English & Hindi|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours per Two Sections|
JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Date
The form filling started after the result for JEE Main was released on Sep 16, 2021. The Admit card for JEE Advanced 2021 will be available on the website on Sep 25, 2021 by the conducting body. All the important dates are mentioned below.
|Start Date to fill the JEE Advanced Application Form||Indian Candidates: Sep 16, 2021
Foreign National Candidates: Sep 7, 2021
|Last Date to fill the JEE Advanced Application Form||Sep 20, 2021 (11:59 PM)|
|Last Date to Submit the JEE Advanced Application Fee||Sep 21, 2021 (8:00 PM)|
|Scheduled Date to choose a Scribe||Oct 2, 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||Sep 25, 2021|
|JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Date Paper - 1 and Paper - 2||Oct 3, 2021|
|Copy of Response Sheet Sent to Candidates||Oct 5, 2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Release of Provisional Answer key||Oct 10, 2021 (10:00 AM)|
|Objection Window||Oct 10, 2021 (10:00 AM) - Oct 11, 2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Declaration of Final Answer Key and JEE Advanced Results||Oct 15, 2021|
|Online Registration for Architecture Aptitude Test||Oct 15, 2021 (10:00 AM) - Oct 16, 2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Architecture Aptitude Test Date||Oct 18, 2021 (9:00 AM to 12:00 PM)|
|Online declaration of Results of Architecture Aptitude Test||Oct 22, 2021|
|Commencement of Counselling||Oct 16, 2021 (Tentative)|
After checking out the exam date of JEE Advanced, the candidates can proceed to plan and prepare for JEE Advanced 2021 Exam.
JEE Advanced 2021 Time Slots
The JEE Advanced 2021 will be conducted in two sessions on the exam date as mentioned below. Details of the session and timings will be available on the JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card.
|Paper 1||9 AM to 12 PM|
|Paper 2||2 PM to 5 PM|
Note: The dates and timings provided here are tentative, and the correct dates will be updated as soon as the notification for JEE Advanced 2021 is released.
Courses Offered through JEE Advanced 2021 at IITs
Several degrees are offered through JEE Advanced at the IITs each year. Different IIT provide different specializations to candidates under these degrees.
|B.Tech.||Bachelor of Technology||4 Years|
|B.Arch.||Bachelor of Architecture||5 Years|
|Dual Degree B.Tech.-M.Tech.||Dual degree Bachelor of Technology and Master of Technology||5 Years|
|Dual Degree B.Sc - M.Sc||Dual Degree Bachelor of Science and Master of Science||5 Years|
|Integrated M.Tech.||Integrated Master of Technology||5 Years|
|Integrated M.Sc.||Integrated Master of Science||5 Years|
JEE Advanced 2021 Registration
The registration process started on Sep 16, 2021. The candidates can have a look at the information provided below to know more about the JEE Advanced registration process.
|Mode||Online & Offline|
|Registration Fee||General/OBC - INR 2800
Female/Reserve Category - INR 1400
|Photograph Size||10 KB to 100 KB|
|Signature Size||4 KB to 30 KB|
JEE Advanced 2021 Registration Fee
The below table has details regarding the registration fee.
|Indian Nationals (including PIO/OCI)||Female Candidates (all categories)||INR 1400|
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||INR 1400|
|All Other Candidates||INR 2800|
|Foreign Nationals||Candidates from SAARC countries||USD 75|
|Candidates from Non-SAARC countries||USD 150|
JEE Advanced 2021 Registration Dates
The dates for JEE Advanced 2021 Registration are as follows:
|JEE Advanced Registration Start Date||Sep 16, 2021|
|JEE Advanced Application Form Last Date||Sep 20, 2021 (5:00 PM)|
|JEE Advanced Registration Fee Last Date||Sep 17, 2021 (5:00 PM)|
How to apply for JEE Advanced 2021?
The candidate should first go to the JEE Advanced 2021 official website to register. On the page, there will be a link for registration. The candidate has to click on that link given for registration. After that, he/she has to enter the details like JEE Main 2021 roll number, password, and security pin. Finally, the candidate would be able to log in. Then the candidate has to enter the details like personal, academic, communication, and other details. Also, the selection of the JEE Advanced Exam centre has to be done at this stage. The fee payment is the next step after which the candidate has to submit the application and take a print out of the application form.
JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form
The fee applicable for JEE Advanced 2021 Application Form is INR 1300 for female and reserved category candidates, whereas for all other categories it is INR 2600. The fee structure for foreign candidates varies. The candidates are required to fill in all the details, select preferred exam centre, choose question paper medium, and fill in all the other details.
Documents required to apply for JEE Advanced 2021
All the documents are required to be uploaded on the website and no document should be sent through post or any other offline method. Candidates should upload images of the following:
- Class 10th marks card or Birth certificate.
- Class 12th (or equivalent) certificate (For those who have appeared for this exam in 2018 or before)
- If the name is not the same as in class 10th, A Gazette notification is required depicting the change of name.
- Recent Photograph
- ID proof of candidates
- Thumb impression
Read More: JEE Advanced Application Form 2021
JEE Advanced 2021 Eligibility
JEE Advanced 2021 eligibility depends mainly on the fact that whether the candidate has cleared the JEE Main exam or not. Last year 2,40,000 students have qualified to attempt JEE Advanced but from the year 2021, the number of eligible candidates has increased by 10,000 for JEE Advanced i.e. 2,50,000. Besides that, there are a few other criteria which are as follows:
- Nationality: Both Indian and Foreign students are eligible to apply for the examination. But unlike Indian students, foreign aspirants can directly apply to JEE Advanced.
- Age: Candidates should be born on or after 1st October 1994 i.e. be 25 years old or less. The candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwD categories will have a relaxation of 5 years.
- No: of Attempts: Candidates can attempt only two consecutive times.
- Appearance in class 12th(or equivalent) Exam: Candidate must have appeared for class 12th (or equivalent) exam for the first time in 2019 or 2021. For JEE Advanced 2021, Class 12 board exam marks are not criteria because many board examinations were canceled. Thus, candidates will be considered for JEE Advanced irrespective of their Class 12 marks.
- Foreign Nationals: As for foreign nationals, the eligibility criteria remain the same. Students who apply as foreign nationals must produce the necessary documents at the time of application.
- Previous admissions at IIT's: Candidates who have rejected the seat at IIT's earlier are not eligible to apply. Candidates who had enrolled for preparatory courses at IIT's in the previous academic sessions are eligible. Candidates who have paid the seat acceptance fee but haven't joined are also eligible.
Read More: JEE Advanced Eligibility 2021
JEE Advanced 2021 Syllabus
Students appearing in JEE Advanced 2021 are advised to refer NCERT 11th & 12th textbooks. These books help in the conceptual foundation, which is of utmost importance in JEE Advanced as no direct questions are asked and all questions are mainly based on concepts. The conducting body decides the syllabus for the exam every year. The following is the JEE Advanced 2021 syllabus to be covered by the aspirants:
- Physics - Thermal Physics, Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism, Optics, and Modern Physics
- Chemistry - Atomic structure and chemical bonding, Chemical equilibrium, Gaseous, and liquid states, Energetics, Chemical kinetics, Electrochemistry, Solid-state, Solutions, Nuclear Chemistry, Transition elements, Extractive metallurgy, Preparation, Surface Chemistry, Properties and Reactions of alkanes, alkenes & alkynes, Reactions of benzene, Phenols, Carbohydrates, Ores and Minerals, Amino Acids and Peptides.
- Mathematics - Trigonometry, Algebra, Differential Calculus, Vectors, Integral Calculus, and Analytical Geometry
Read More: JEE Advanced Syllabus 2021
JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Pattern
JEE Advanced is one of the toughest exams to crack in India. The weightage, marking schemes, marking format, and question patterns vary each year. Given below is a glimpse of the JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Pattern.
|Papers||JEE Advanced exam has two papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2. Candidates must appear for both the papers. Both papers are divided into 3 sections (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics).|
|Duration||Time Duration of JEE Advanced Paper 1 & JEE Advanced Paper 2 is of 3 hours each.
Session 1: 09:00 to 12:00 IST
Session 2: 14:00 to 17:00 IST
|Type of questions||The question paper consists of objective type questions which include MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) and Numerical type questions.|
|Language||The question papers will be set in English and Hindi only.|
|B.Arch aspirants||Students seeking admission in Architecture programmes offered by the IITs must be eligible for the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) 2021.|
|Mode Of Exam||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
According to past data, Paper-II is considered tougher than Paper I. Paper 1 will be conducted for 2 hours, and Paper 2 for 3 hours. Paper 1 will have a total of 54 questions for 186 marks and Paper 2 will also have a total of 54 questions for 186 marks. These marks vary each year although the number of questions remains uniform.
Read More: JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2021
JEE Advanced 2021 Admit Card
JEE Advanced Admit card will be available online. Also, note that there is no separate admit card for Architecture Aptitude Test [AAT]. The Admit Cards for all the courses coming under the ambit of JEE Advanced is the same and will be issued on the same day. The candidates who have submitted the JEE Advanced 2021 registration form can successfully download the Admit Card. Candidates can avail the Admit Card from the official website by entering the registration number, date of birth, email id, and phone number. The JEE Advanced admit card will contain the below details.
Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Date of Birth, Signature, Exam Date, Exam Centre and other general instructions.
Discrepancies: If the candidate is unable to download their admit card, they are advised to contact the helpdesk number/ concerned address on the official website. Candidates are required to carry a valid identity proof along with the JEE Advanced 2021 admit card during the time of the examination.
How to Download JEE Advanced Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to download the JEE Advanced 2021 admit card.
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: In the notification section click on the 'Admit card' link.
- Step 3: Login by entering the application number and password.
- Step 4: View and download the admit card.
- Step 5: Take a print out of the same.
Read More: JEE Advanced Admit Card 2021
JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Centres
JEE Advanced 2021 is postponed until further notice. It will be conducted in selected cities and towns in India and abroad. The IIT Joint Admission Board (JAB) has decided to conduct JEE Advanced in the US as well. San Francisco has been selected as the test center for JEE Advanced. The exam is conducted in 161 cities this year. Candidates can select the preferred exam center according to their convenience.
The Candidates can provide the alternate choices for the exam center while filling the JEE Advanced 2021 application form. Aspirants are required to choose 5 exam centers from an IIT zone during JEE Advanced registration. Any request for the change of exam center after the submission of the form will not be entertained for any candidate. The conducting body has provided the candidates with a correction window to make changes in the choice of exam centers. The correction will be open from September 16, 2021, to September 17, 2021 (5 pm).
The admit card contains the complete venue of the exam center. Get more information about the JEE Advanced Exam center and map navigation JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Centres.
Documents Required: JEE Advanced 2021 Admit card, original photo ID card
Read More: JEE Advanced Exam Centres 2021
JEE Advanced 2021 Result
JEE Advanced 2021 results will be announced by IIT Delhi, on their official website. The candidates can access their JEE Advanced 2021 results with the help of their registration number and date of birth. All India Rank(AIR) and Category Rank(CR) of qualified candidates will be available on the online portal after the results are declared and the JEE Advanced 2021 counselling dates will be announced shortly after. The candidates who appeared for both paper I and Paper II will only be considered for Common Rank List(CRL). If the scores of two candidates are the same, then the higher rank will be given to the candidate who scored higher in the Mathematics Section of JEE Advanced 2021.
How to download the JEE Advanced 2021 result?
- Go to the official website for results of JEE Advanced 2021.
- Enter your details such as Registration number, Date of Birth, mobile number, and Email-ID.
- Download your result from the website.
JEE Advanced 2021 Reservations
The Government of India has specified guidelines regarding the provisions of reservation of seats for candidates belonging to certain categories. The reservations of seats are as follows
|Category||Reservation of seats|
|General -Economically weaker section (Gen-EWS)||10%|
|Other backward classes (OBC-NCL)||27%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
JEE Advanced 2021 Rank List
The following is the Expected Rank list for the JEE Advanced 2021. You can see the minimum marks required for clearing the JEE Advanced Cut-Off for 2021.
|Rank List||Min. percentage of marks required in each subject||Min. percentage of aggregate marks required|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||10||35|
|ST Rank list||5||17.5|
|SC Rank list||5||17.5|
|OBC-NCL Rank list||9||31.5|
|Differently-abled Rank list (CRL-PWD)||5||17.5|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) - Differently-abled Rank list||5||17.5|
|SC (Differently-abled) Rank list||5||17.5|
|ST (Differently-abled) Rank list||5||17.5|
|Preparatory course rank list||2.5||8.75|
Read More: JEE Advanced Results 2021
JEE Advanced 2021 Cut Off
JEE Advanced 2021 cut off is the minimum marks the aspirants need to score to clear the admission process. There are two types of cut off: (1) Qualifying cut off - the criteria to qualify the examination (2) Admission cut off - the criteria to have higher chances to get the preferred course. JEE Advanced 2021 cut off details would be made available on the official website. The cut-off is also decided based on the number of candidates who appeared for the JEE Advanced 2021, candidates' performance, the difficulty of the exam, etc. Simply clearing the cut-off would not be enough for the candidate. The candidate has to get the highest possible marks to get admission into his/ her desired college/ institution.
Read More: JEE Advanced Cut Off 2021
JEE Advanced 2021 Selection Process
A total of the 50.5% candidates of the Common merit list(CML) will be selected and eligible for admission after JEE advanced 2021. 27%(40500), 15% (22,500) and 7.5% (11,250) of the OBC-NCL, SC, and ST candidates will be selected for JEE advanced 2021 respectively. A total of 3% of the candidates within these categories will be those belonging to the PwD category.
JEE Advanced 2021 Counselling
Selection of candidates into IITs and other affiliated institutes are done through the counseling process carried out by JoSAA. The JEE Advanced 2021 counseling process begins just after the results are released. Given below are pointers that one must go through to understand the counseling process.
- The main authority that organizes the centralized JEE Advanced 2021 counseling for the admission into IITs, NITs, ISM & other Government Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs) after JEE Advanced 2021 is Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA).
- The counseling will be conducted online only.
- The candidates who make it to JEE Advanced 2021 Merit List are eligible to participate in JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority) Counselling.
- JEE Advanced 2021 counseling schedule will be based on the candidate's rank in the rank list. It is the minimum score that candidates should secure to be eligible for taking admission in various IITs, IISc, and ISM participating in JEE Advanced 2021.
- If 2 candidates obtain the same score, then the candidate scoring higher in the Mathematics section of JEE Advanced 2021 will be given a higher rank.
- There will be six phases in JEE Advanced counseling which include registering for JEE Advanced counseling, filling up choices and locking them, seat allotment, reporting to allotted colleges, and provisional admission of students.
- A demand draft of INR 60,000 for General and DD of INR 20,000 for SC/ST must be carried along with the documents required during JEE Advanced 2021 Counselling Procedure.
- Candidates should necessarily carry credentials and important documents required for the counseling process.
- Attested copy of Passport or any other equivalent Identity Proof must be carried by the candidates.
Read More: JEE Advanced Counseling 2021
How to prepare for JEE Advanced 2021?
Preparation for JEE Mains and JEE Advanced begins as early as Class 8. It is understood the higher the time spent practicing and learning, the better chances of scoring higher. Thus, an aspirant must plan and prioritize the different topics and subjects, whose efficient implementation can lead to success in the exam.
- A plethora of books and other study materials are available in the market. The need of the hour is the selection of best-suited study material for the candidate. As everyone has different abilities, a particular book/study material cannot suit everybody, thus personalization in the selection of books is required.
- Time management is key to getting admission in the IITs. Effective time management not only allows the candidate to complete such a vast syllabus in time but also specifies how much time a particular topic should take depending upon the complexity and importance of it in the exam.
- A candidate can analyze the strategies adopted by the previous year toppers of JEE Advanced. The adoption of these practices in the overall strategy of the candidate can help him/her strategize a study plan more efficiently.
- Good health and fitness also go a long way in remaining consistent with preparation. As students are also bogged down by the additional stress of board exams, there is a need to eat healthily, get enough rest, and stay active so that chronic stress does not lead to illness.
JEE Advanced Question paper
Solving JEE Advanced Previous year Question papers would give a candidate real-time experience of the actual Question paper. Also, it would help the candidate analyze the pattern of the paper and the areas in which the candidate needs to work harder.
Read More: JEE Advanced Previous year Question papers
JEE Advanced Mock tests
The JEE Advanced Mock test will help the candidate to analyze his/her speed of doing questions in the exam. Moreover, as a result of solving the mock test, the candidate can become aware of the areas that are taking more time and require more practice.
Read More: JEE Advanced Mock Test 2021
JEE Advanced 2021 Study Material
NCERT books are a must for this exam. These books help in forming the conceptual foundation of the subjects. Other than the NCERT books, Various JEE Advanced 2021 Reference Books are available which will help the candidate understand various types of questions that can be there in the exam.
Read More: JEE Advanced Books 2021
JEE Advanced 2021 Coaching Centres
Offline Coaching: For offline coaching, listed below are recommended coaching centres:
|Nucleus Education||Vibrant Academy|
|Resonance Eduventures||Bansal Classes|
|Allen career institute||Motion IIT JEE|
Online Coaching: You can purchase crash courses from:
|Various Youtube channels are also there which are providing coaching free of cost.|
What After JEE Advanced 2021?
Attempting and clearing JEE Mains followed by JEE Advanced is a long, tedious process requiring dedication and hard work. Preparation for both these exams begins as early as Class 8 as the competition is extremely high. So what happens after clearing JEE Advanced?
Once the JEE Advanced 2021 Results are declared, candidates can choose from around 80 Different courses in the IITs, NITs, or GFTIs. Each institute offers different courses. Ultimately, the candidate's JEE Advances scores will determine their admission into the desired college and course. Refer to JEE Advanced 2021 Selection Process to get an idea of how the admission process works.
An aspiring JEE Advanced candidate always aims to get into IIT for a B.Tech/B.E course based on the reputation built around this institution. In terms of quality of education, certification, and future job prospects, IITs have a competitive advantage. While IITs are the most sought after, if not for an IIT, there are numerous other well-reputed institutes like NITs/IIITS and other govt. funded institutes. Besides that, other excellent private institutions offer BE/BTech in numerous discipline and JEE Advanced Scores will suffice the eligibility criteria. Students of engineering at IITs, NITs, or GFTIs generally become engineers or scientists.
Guidelines for JEE Advanced 2021
- Admit Card Details: Candidates need to check their Admit Card carefully for their Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Exam Centre Name, City, State.
- Reporting Time: Candidates are advised to reach the venue well before the commencement of the examination to complete the registration formalities before the commencement of the exam. The registration desk will close 5 minutes before the examination.
- Relaxation under PWD: A copy of PwD certificate in the prescribed format must be carried by the candidates to claim relaxation under PwD category.
- Question Paper Medium: Candidates should ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per their choice of language. The concerned invigilator should be notified in case the question paper is in the medium other than their choice.
- Seat Allotment: Candidates are not allowed to enter the exam centres after the commencement of the examination. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. The candidature will be cancelled if the candidate is found to have changed their room/seat allotted.
- Prohibited Items: Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, calculators, docu pen, slide rules, log tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device.
- No Smoking & Eating: Smoking or eating is strictly prohibited in the JEE Advanced 2021 exam hall. No edible item is not allowed inside the examination hall.
- No Leaving Before the Allotted Time: Candidates cannot leave their seats or the examination hall until the standard duration of the exam without the permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator.
Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)
Architecture Aptitude Test 2021 will be conducted by For admission into B.Arch programs. For Admission into B.Arch, candidates must appear for AAT after qualifying the JEE Advanced 2021 paper. The qualified candidates will get admission into 5-year B.Arch programs.
Difference between JEE Mains and JEE Advanced
- Firstly, JEE Mains is an eligibility test that is the first step before appearing for JEE Advanced and finally admission in premier institutes like IITs, NITs, etc.
- JEE Mains is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) whereas JEE Advanced is conducted by an IIT.
- JEE Mains consists of two papers. Paper-II is optional and aspirants of B.Arch and B.Planning are only required to give this exam whereas JEE Advanced also consists of two papers but in this Paper-II is compulsory.
- 3 consecutive chances are given in the JEE Mains exam while only 2 consecutive chances are there in JEE Advanced for attempts.
- In terms of difficulty, JEE Advanced is far more challenging as compared to JEE Main Exam.
IIT Kharagpur (Zonal IIT for JEE Advanced 2021)
Phone: +91 11 26591785, +91 11 26591798, +91 11 26597099
E-mail: [email protected]
Is it mandatory to give JEE Advanced after qualifying in JEE Mains?
If you want to join premier institutes like IITs, ISM, IISST etc., then it\'s compulsory to give JEE Advanced. Otherwise, in other colleges, you can get admission through JEE Mains ranking only.
I completed my class 12th in 2020, am I eligible for JEE Advanced 2021?
Yes, you are eligible for JEE Advanced 2021 provided that the other eligibility conditions are met.
After taking admission into IIT, can I give JEE Advanced again for taking admission into TOP IITs?
Yes, you will be able to attempt the exam again. However, you will have to reattempt JEE Main and then JEE Advanced by following a similar process as the first time.
How many times can an individual give JEE Advanced?
You can appear for JEE Advanced consecutively for 2 years.
How much fees do I have to pay for the JEE Advanced 2021 exam?
The fees structure is as follows: For Females(All category)- Rs. 1300 + GST For SC/STs and PwDs - Rs. 1300 + GST All other candidates - Rs. 2600 + GST
Do I have to send JEE Advanced application form and other documents to authorities?
No, there\'s no need to send any document to the authorities as the process is completely online.
Does 12th Board marks hold any importance in JEE Advanced?
Yes, you must secure at least 75% marks or you should be in the top 20% of students in your respective boards.
Is writing Paper I and Paper II both mandatory?
Yes, both the papers are mandatory. If a candidate is found absent in any one of the paper, he/she will be considered absent in JEE Advanced 2020.