CUET 2024 exam dates have been announced by NTA, on the offiical website at cuet.nta.nic.in. According to the notification, CUET exam 2024 will be held from May 15 - May 31, 2024. In addition, the detailed schedule for CUET 2024 will be released soon along with the notification. After the registration dates are announced, candidates can use their application number and password to access CUET login portal and register themselves to apply for CUET 2024 on the website.
Candidates who intend to be admitted to the UG programs offered by Banaras Hindu University (BHU) must take the CUET 2024 exam. Additionally, UGC is planning to merge NEET UG and JEE Main entrance exams to CUET, according to the media reports. The commission plans to conduct a single combined entrance exam for admission to Medical, Engineering, and University programs to make the qualifying process hassle-free.
Table of Contents
- CUET 2024 Exam Dates
- About CUET 2024
- CUET 2024 Eligibility
- CUET 2024 Application Form
- CUET 2024 Admit Card
- CUET 2024 Exam Pattern
- CUET 2024 Exam Centres
- CUET 2024 Syllabus
- CUET 2024 Reference Books
- CUET Previous Year Papers and Sample Papers
- CUET 2024 Paper Analysis
- CUET 2024 Mock Test
- CUET 2024 Preparation
- CUET 2024 Exam Day Guidelines
- CUET 2024 Answer Key
- CUET 2024 Result
- CUET 2024 Cutoff
- CUET 2024 Counselling
- Changes in CUET 2024
- CUET 2024 Colleges and Contact Details
CUET 2024 Exam Dates
CUET 2024 exam dates has been released on the official webpage by the NTA officials. The exam is scheduled to be held from May 15 - May 31, 2024. Candidates must note all the important dates mentioned below for their reference.
|CUCET Exam Date Schedule||Dates for UG Programs|
|Notification Release Date||Feb 2024-First Week|
|Application Form Start Date||Feb 2024-First Week|
|Application Form Deadline Date||Mar 2024-Third Week|
|Application Form Correction Window||Apr 2024-First Week|
|Announcement of City Examination List||Apr 2024-Second Week|
|CUET Admit Card||May 2024-First Week|
|CUET 2024 Exam Date||May 15 - May 31, 2024|
|Preliminary Answer Key & Response Sheet Release Date||Jun 2024-Second Week|
|CUET 2024 Answer Key Correction||Jun 2024-Second Week|
|CUET Application Form Correction Window (Before Result)||Jun 2024-Third Week|
|CUET 2024 Final Answer Key||Jun 2024-Fourth Week|
|CUET Results 2024||Jul 2024-Third Week|
|CUET Counselling 2024||Jul 2024-Last Week (Onwards)|
National Testing Agency has released the official notification for CUET 2024 on the official website. Common University Entrance Test (CUET), previously known as Central University Entrance Test (CUCET) is an all-India entrance exam held jointly by 12 central universities for admission to undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs at all participating institutions. CUET UG is held once a year in 161 places across India. The exam lasts two hours and is conducted on a computer. Originally, CUET UG was organized by UGC in a paper-pencil format. The NTA has been conducting the test in a computer-based mode since last year.
NTA will conduct CUET UG 2024 online at exam centers in 554 cities across India and 13 cities abroad. Around 86 universities are participating in the admission process for UG courses, of which there are 18 private universities, 12 deemed-to-be universities, and 13 state and 43 central universities. The exam paper will be available in 13 languages; candidates can choose the easiest language.
Central Universities of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Gujarat, Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kashmir, Kerala, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Punjab, South Bihar, and Mahatma Gandhi University (Bihar) along with Bengaluru Dr. B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics (BASE) jointly participate in Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUET 2024). The Central University of Rajasthan has the absolute right to conduct CUET 2024 examination and decide about admissions and allotment of seats.
CUET UG exam is conducted as an entrance test once a year for admission into UG and PG courses in the Central Universities. Candidates first have to appear for CUET exam, and then they can apply to the various courses at the Central Universities. Interested candidates should check whether they fit the eligibility criteria. Candidates can register for CUET exam by going to the official website, where they can also find other information regarding CUET exam. Applicants can find out more information in detail below.
Common University Entrance Test
(Earlier known as, Central University Common Entrance Test)
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Category||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Integrated, and Doctoral|
|Languages||English and Hindi|
Courses Offered Through CUET 2024
Aspirants can get admission into different CUET 2024 courses from 12 participating universities. CUET UG entrance exam covers a vast range of programs at the Undergraduate level.
|B.Sc.||Bachelor of Science|
|BA||Bachelor of Arts|
|B.VOC||Bachelor of Vocational Education|
|BBA||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|BE||Bachelor of Engineering|
|B.Tech||Bachelor of Technology|
CUET 2024 Eligibility
CUET 2024 eligibility criteria may vary for different programs. The candidates must check every participating university's eligibility criteria on the official website before completing the application form. Only candidates with Indian citizenship can apply for CUET 2024.
Aspirants who have completed or are appearing in class 10+2 level examination or equivalent qualifying examination from a recognized University or Board are eligible to apply for integrated and undergraduate courses in CUET 2024 exam. Candidates need to have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university to be eligible to apply for postgraduate courses through the CUET entrance exam 2024.
- The candidate should not be older than 19 years for undergraduate and 25 years for postgraduate courses. Unfortunately, this age limit is only there at the Central University of Kerala and not at any other university.
- For the UG courses, general category students should have scored at least 50% in class 12, and candidates belonging to SC/ST should have scored 45% in class 12. In addition, they should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Biology as compulsory subjects depending on the course they intend to apply for.
Read More: CUET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
CUET 2024 Application Form
CUET 2024 application form will be released after the release of the official notification on the exam website by the NTA authorities. The application process will be accessible online on the website. Further, the students have use their login credentials like application number and password to register and fill the application for CUET 2024.
CUET 2024 Registration
The first step toward admission to any participating university is CUET registration 2024. After referring to the complete eligibility criteria, the candidates must decide whether to proceed with CUET 2024 registration. Those candidates who do not satisfy CUET 2024 eligibility criteria should not fill out the application form either, as their candidature will be cancelled later.
Steps to Apply for CUET 2024
Candidates must visit the official website of CUET to apply for the exam. The steps to apply for CUET 2024 are as follows.
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the official website and complete the Online Registration - cuet.samarth.ac.in
- Step 2: An applicant ID will be sent to the candidate after the online registration.
- Step 3: Enter the applicant ID and date of birth to log in and access the application form.
- Step 4: Enter the required personal and educational details.
- Step 5: Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature according to the specifications.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee for CUET 2024 exam.
Documents Required for CUET 2024 Application
Before filling out the CUET 2024 application form online, the candidate must have scanned images of the following things.
- Recent Photograph: Candidates must upload scanned images of their recent color photograph taken on a white/ light background.
- Signature: The signature should be on white paper using a black ink pen.
CUET 2024 Application Fee
CUET 2024 application fee can be paid online or through a Bank Challan. Candidates can apply to three participating universities at a maximum and opt for only three programs offered at each participating university.
Candidates must check the detailed CUET 2024 application form specifications to make the form-filling process hassle-free. The category-wise CUET 2024 application fee for UG is in the table below.
|SC/ST/PwBD/Third Gender||INR 550|
|centers Outside India||INR 3000|
Read More: CUET 2024 Application Form
CUET 2024 Admit Card
CUET 2024 admit card for all the phases will be released on scheduled date. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website by entering their login credentials. CUET admit card 2024 contains the candidates' name, roll number, application number, exam centre, exam timing, rules, and guidelines to which the candidate must adhere on the exam day.
Along with the CUET 2024 admit card, the candidates must carry another essential ID proof document such as the Aadhar card, PAN card, college ID, etc.
Steps to Download CUET 2024 Admit Card
Candidates can download their CUET 2024 admit card from the official website only. The following steps must be followed to download their CUET 2024 admit card.
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the official website - cuet.samarth.ac.in
- Step 2: Click on CUET 2024 admit card link.
- Step 3: Enter the registration number and the password.
- Step 4: CUET 2024 admit card will be displayed on the screen and downloaded it.
- Step 5: After downloading it, candidates must take a printout of CUET 2024 admit card.
|CUET Colleges List 2024||CUET Courses List 2024|
|CUET Eligibility Criteria 2024||CUET Exam Dates 2024|
|CUET Exam Pattern 2024||CUET Syllabus 2024|
CUET 2024 Exam Pattern
Delhi University announced that candidates in the PwBD category would be allotted 20 minutes to write both sections of CUET 2024. According to the CUET exam pattern 2024 The exam will be conducted online as a computer-based test for a duration of 2 hours. CUET 2024 question paper will be available in Hindi and English languages.
CUET 2024 paper will be divided into two parts for all programs offered, except for the Integrated Programme/ MCA/ B.Voc./ LLB/ MBA or any other general ones. Part A will consist of 25 MCQs, and Part B will consist of 75 MCQs which will include 25 (Physics), 25 (Chemistry), 25 (Mathematics), and 25 (Biology). For other programs, CUET 2024 will have only one paper comprising 100 MCQs covering English Language, Reasoning, Data Interpretations/Numerical Ability, General Awareness, and Analytical Skills.
CUET 2024 Part A consists of English Language, Mathematical Aptitude, General Awareness, and Analytical Skills, whereas Part B will be based on Domain Knowledge. Part B will have 3, 4, or 5 sections with 25 questions per section. Therefore, a candidate must answer any three sections (75 questions) relevant to the course he/she is applying for.
Candidates are awarded one mark for a correct answer, and a 0.25 mark will be deducted for an incorrect answer. There is no negative marking for the research program.
CUET 2024 Exam Centres
CUET 2024 city initmation slip for for all the phases was released on scheduled date. Candidates were able to download the exam city intimation slip using their application number and password.
Exam Centre Selection: When filling out the CUET 2024 application form, candidates will be able to select two states and cities. Candidates must select 4 cities from the exam centre drop-down list based on candidates' convenience.
Note - If less than 100 candidates registered for a particular CUET exam centre 2024, then, in that case, that particular CUET 2024 exam centre will be cancelled, and the applicant will be allocated to the new CUET 2024 exam centre, which is nearby.
Candidates should reach their allotted CUET 2024 exam centre at least 30 minutes before the reporting time. All candidates must carry their CUET 2024 admit card and photo ID proof. On failing to do so, the candidate will not be allowed in the examination hall.
CUET 2024 Syllabus
CUET 2024 exam is set to be conducted twice a year from the academic year 2024. The question paper pattern for the exam will change every year. However, as per the latest update, CUET syllabus 2024 will remain the same as in class 12.
Candidates must undergo all of the syllabus sections for a detailed study related to CUET 2024 and meet the entrance exam's eligibility criteria. For part A of all courses, the syllabus is the same. It will be general and similar to the aptitude test of any other entrance exam. Part A of CUET entrance exam will test the students in subjects like Mathematical Skills, English Language, General Awareness, or General Knowledge, so candidates should study the topics under these subjects. The syllabus of Part B comprises of following sections:
CUET UG Syllabus
For CUET 2024 UG, most of the syllabus will be similar to the qualifying examination of the 12th standard. The syllabus includes normal sections of CBSE of class 12th for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
CUET 2024 Reference Books
CUET exam will be conducted for admission into different courses offered by multiple Central Universities in India. The exam will be of two types Part-A, and Part B. Part-B test will contain Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, etc. Still, Part-A of the exam will be a general aptitude test with sections like English, General Awareness, Analytical Ability, Mathematical Skills, etc. It will be like any other aptitude test.
It is important to do well in each section of the exam. While preparing for CUET 2024 Exam, candidates must study every section thoroughly and revise the material. Candidates can use different reference CUET books available. The list of some of the most essential CUET 2024 Reference Books follows.
English Books for CUET 2024
- Word Power Made Easy - Norman Lewis
- English Grammar in Use - Raymond Murphy
- Competitive English Grammar and Composition - Arihant Publications
General Awareness Books for CUET 2024
- General Knowledge - Arihant Publications
- India Year Book
- Manorama Year Book
- Newspapers - The Hindu, Indian Express, Economic Times
Mathematical Skills Books for CUET 2024
- Complete Mathematics - Lucent's Publication
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams - R. S. Agarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude for CAT - Nishit Sinha
Analytical Ability Books for CUET 2024
- Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning - R.S. Agarwal
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning - Arihant Publications
- Analytical Reasoning - M. K. Pandey
Read More: CUET 2024 Books
CUET Previous Year Papers and Sample Papers
CUET 2024 exam needs a good amount of preparation and practice. CUET 2024 aspirants must take the example and the help of mock tests and sample papers. Taking mock tests daily or weekly is an essential step toward preparing for CUET 2024 exam.
Read More: CUET Previous Year Question Papers
CUET 2024 Paper Analysis
CUET 2024 paper analysis will be released for shifts 1, 2 and 3 after the examination. Based on the paper analysis for each shift, the overall difficulty level of each shift will be updated.
Students will gain important exam-related insights from the paper analysis. Students will be able to understand the actual levels of the paper's difficulty and other students' responses to those same responses. Experts will provide the CUET 2024 analysis to ensure quality.
Read More: CUET 2024 Paper Analysis
CUET 2024 Mock Test
NTA will be released CUET UG 2024 mock practice questions on the official website at cuet.nta.nic.in. to help candidates be familiar with the online exam. As the CUET 2024 was computer-based, candidates can take the mock test to understand the CBT mode better. They can take CUET UG mock test by entering the required details.
The NTA has released CUET 2024 mock test sample papers for UG on the official website. NTA CUET UG also announces the major changes in the MCQ type to be asked in the domain subjects rather than standalone MCQs. Hence, candidates must remember that CUET 2024 UG CBT paper will be 100% modeled on mock test papers.
Candidates appearing for the exam are advised to take CUET 2024 UG mock test at least two weeks before the examination date.
Read More: CUET 2024 Mock Test
CUET 2024 Preparation
CUET is an exam conducted for candidates studying at various levels. Therefore, CUET syllabus 2024 is different. However, preparation techniques remain the same. The following steps can be undertaken for full-proof preparation.
- Syllabus: Candidates must first read the syllabus carefully and buy the study material. The correct books are also helpful for candidates preparing for CUET 2024.
- Practice: Candidates also must practice the previous year's question papers and take mock tests online daily or weekly. This will improve the candidates' speed and accuracy. In addition, this will help them remain confident and give them an idea of CUET 2024 exam.
- Time Management: Candidates willing to give CUET exam should plan for the time during the exam smartly and efficiently. An adequate time slot should be assigned to every subject. Candidates should make a realistic and achievable timetable, and apart from this, candidates should make sure that topics will not be left undone.
- Keeping Record: Candidates should record regular work and ensure an improvement over yesterday's work.
- Priority: From the beginning of preparation, candidates should note points they find difficult and focus on weaker topics to make them strong. Candidates need to prepare systematically.
- Revision: Candidates should revise topics daily to become perfect in all sections related to CUET Exam 2024. Besides this, candidates should regularly practice mock/sample test papers for self-evaluation. As a result of solving the mock test, the candidate can become aware of the areas taking more time and thus requiring more practice.
|CUET Passing Marks 2024|
Read More: CUET 2024 Preparation
CUET 2024 Exam Day Guidelines
The guidelines below are added for applicants for the CUET entrance exam. Before going to an exam on exam day, candidates must follow instructions to avoid any hassle.
- Admit Card Details: Candidates need to check their admit card carefully for their Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, exam center Name, City, and State.
- Reporting Time: Candidates are advised to reach the exam venue well before the commencement of the examination to complete registration formalities well before the commencement of the exam. CUET 2024 registration desk will close 5 minutes before the examination.
- Relaxation under PWD: A copy of the PWD certificate in the prescribed format must be carried by candidates to claim relaxation under the PWD category.
- Question Paper Medium: Candidates should ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per their choice of medium. Concerned invigilators should be notified if the question paper is in a medium other than their choice.
- Seat Allotment: Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the examination. A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidature will be canceled if the candidate is found to have changed their room/seat allotted.
- Prohibited Items: Candidates cannot carry any textual material, calculators, pens, slide rules, log tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of paper, mobile phones, pager, or any other device.
Note: Smoking or eating is strictly prohibited in the exam hall. Candidates cannot leave their seat or examination hall until the standard exam duration without permission from the center Superintendent or the Invigilator.
CUET 2024 Answer Key
CUET UG 2024 authorities i.e, NTA will be releasing the provisional and final answer key after the conclusion of the exam. After considering the objections raised, the conducting authority will release the CUET 2024 final answer key on the official website within stipulated deadlines.
Steps to Download CUET 2024 Answer Key
CUET 2024 answer key will be released on the official website, and the steps to download them are as follows-
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the official website i.e, cuet.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on "Download Answer Key''. A login page will be displayed on screen.
- Step 3: Log in with the login credentials like application number and password.
- Step 4: CUET 2024 answer key will display on the screen.
- Step 5: Click on the "Download'' button.
CUET 2024 answer key is important so candidates can count the scores and estimate their scores.
Read More: CUET 2024 Answer Key
CUET 2024 Result
CUET 2024 RESULTS WILL BE announced after the exams will be concluded by the exam authorities. Candidates can check CUET 2024 results on the official website using their login credentials. The candidates who intend to be admitted to any of the central universities participating in CUET 2024 must attain a good entrance exam score. Shortlisted candidates will be called for CUET 2024 counselling process. CUET UG counselling 2024 schedule will be released soon by each participating institution on their website.
Steps to Download CUET 2024 Result
Students will be able to download the CUET results from the official website after the NTA authorities will release it. Given below is the step-by-step procedure one can follow to download CUET 2024 Results.
- Step 1: Candidates can visit the official website i.e, cuet.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: If the result has been declared, candidates will find the "CUET 2024 Result" option.
- Step 3: Click on the Result link.
- Step 4: Now, candidates will be redirected to a new screen where they must enter their roll number and password.
- Step 5: After logging in, candidates can view and download the result.
- Step 6: Candidates are advised to take prints of CUET 2024 Results for future reference.
CUET 2024 Cut Off
CUET 2024 cut off will be released soon after the results are declared by the NTA authorities. CUET UG cutoff is the lowest mark possible for admission into the institution. As the exam concerns various universities, the CUET cutoff 2024 of each University for each course is different. Also, the cutoff will vary from one category to another. Various CUET UG cutoffs are published online by participating Universities.
The candidate must meet the necessary CUET Cut Off 2024 to get admission into Central universities. Only the candidate who scores more than CUET 2024 cut-off can appear for CUET 2024 counselling. The conducting authorities decide CUET cutoff. The cut-off is calculated based on many different components like the number of students who appeared for the exam, the difficulty level of the exam; last year's cut-off marks, and other factors. The candidate cannot participate in the admission process if he/she does not satisfy CUET 2024 cutoff requirement.
CUET 2024 Counselling
Delhi University will complete the admission to the UG programs through the three rounds of Common Seat Allocation System 2024 (CSAS 2024) in CUET counselling 2024. The system is said to be activated once the CUET 2024 result and cut off is out.
After the declaration of CUET 2024 results, candidates need to register on the concerned university's official website. Then participating Universities will declare CUET UG counselling/admission schedules and merit lists based on weightage on CUET 2024 and other criteria.
CUET 2024 counselling allotment of seats will be done online. Seats for qualified candidates will be allotted based on the candidate's rank and seats for the preferred course at the preferred University. There will be 3 rounds of CUET counselling for shortlisted candidates. Based on the seat allotment list, candidates will receive the enrollment letter for the accepting college.
The next step includes the verification of documents. All the appropriate documents and certificates must be produced during admission; upon verification, the admission process will be completely followed by payment of the fee.
Based on the cutoff decided by each participating institution, the candidate can appear for CUET 2024 counselling. After getting the desired institution in CUET counselling, the candidate must report to the institution with all required documents and pay fees. After that, admission will be given to them.
Documents Required for CUET 2024 Counselling
It is advised that the candidates appearing for CUET 2024 counselling process carry all the required documents as suggested by the authorities. The following are the documents required during the counselling process;
- CUET 2024 admit card
- CUET 2024 result
- Degree certificate and mark sheet for all semesters
- Medical Certificates (for PwD candidates)
- Photocopies of original documents
- Valid Photo ID proof
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
Changes in CUET 2024
According to the announcements of NTA, CUET for UG will be conducted in two slots from the academic year 2024. The question paper pattern for CUET will change every year. However, the syllabus will remain the same. It is reported that there are major changes in the type of MCQs asked in CUET 2024 in the domain subjects that were expected previously.
CUET exam conducting body has also announced that PwBD candidates will be given extra 20 minutes for both sections of the exam. According to the notification on CUET Information Brochure underwent four changes relating to areas of document upload and evaluation patterns. The changes are tabulated below.
Step 2- Subpoint (vi)
The size of the scanned copy of the Class X/ Equivalent Certificate should be in pdf between 50kb to 300kb (clearly legible).
Subpoint (vi) is dropped, and the subpoints are renumbered.
10.3-Sub Clause VI
If none of the options is found correct or a question is found to be wrong, or a question is dropped, then all candidates who have appeared will be given five marks(+5) marks
If none of the options is found correct or a question is found to be wrong or a question is dropped, then all candidates who have attempted the dropped question will be given five marks(+5) marks
Evaluation of multiple choice questions of all the test/subjects will be carried out using final answer keys, and raw(actual) marks obtained by a candidate will be considered further for computation of the result of CUET (UG)-2024
Clause (a) is dropped, and the subclauses are renumbered.
Appendix – VIII S.No. (156)
Upload Image/Pdf of Class X/ Equivalent Certificate
S.No. (156) is dropped, and the S.No. are renumbered.
CUET 2024 Colleges and Contact Details
There are wide range of universities that participate in there CUET 2024 exam. The contact details of CUET Colleges 2024 are given in below tabular format:
|Participating University/College||Help Desk Number|
|Central University of Haryana||[email protected], 01285-249432|
|Central University of Jammu||8493867319 & 01923-249657 ext 206|
|Central University of Jharkhand||+91-7654227570|
|Central University of Karnataka||[email protected], 08477226756|
|Central University of Kashmir||0194-2315290, 08803426277|
|Central University of Kerala||+91467 – 2232419, 2232405|
|Central University of Punjab||0164-2864109, 09464269330|
|Central University of Rajasthan||01463-238728|
|Central University of South Bihar||[email protected], +919430906504, 0612-2784113, 0612-2226538|
|Central University of Tamil Nadu||[email protected], 04366-277261|
|Central University of Andhra Pradesh||[email protected]|
|Central University of Gujarat||[email protected], +91 79-23977446|
|Central University of Assam||[email protected], +91-03842-270806|
|Mahatma Gandhi University||[email protected]|
|Dr. B.R.Ambedkar School of Economics||[email protected], 080-22243350|
When CUET 2023 result will be announced?
NTA has announced CUET result on Jul 15, 2023 on the official website at cuet.samarth.ac.in.
When CUET provisional answer key 2023 will be released?
NTA released a revised provisional answer key on Jul 1, 2023, as the subject experts found some mistakes in the earlier provisional answer key, which was announced on Jun 28, 2023.
When CUET 2023 exam will commence?
CUET 2023 exam commenced on May 21, 2023, and was concluded on Jun 23, 2023.
What if I am facing difficulty in form filling?
You can contact authorities with contact information. You can also try refreshing the page and make sure that you have stable internet connection. For more details on the process of application visit the application form page.
What is the marking scheme for CUET exam?
CUET exam has a regular marking scheme where students will be awarded one mark on giving a correct answer. There is no deduction in marks if the answer is incorrect. No marks are awarded if the question is not answered.
Is there any age limit for applying?
Age is no bar for a candidate applying for CUET exam. The only exemption is the Central University of Kerala where a candidate should be less than 19 years old for undergraduate courses and less than 25 years old for postgraduate courses.
When NTA will release CUET 2023 admit card?
NTA released CUET 2023 admit card on the official website on Jun 19, 2023, for the exam scheduled on Jun 23, 2023.