Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Examination (KEAM) 2020 is an entrance examination by CEE Kerala for candidates seeking admission to the Professional Degree Courses. Candidates can get admission in Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary, Fisheries, Pharmacy and other courses in the various colleges of Kerala.
Latest News on KEAM 2020
- September 24, 2020: The rank list for KEAM 2020 is released. The results were announced on September 9, 2020, and the candidates who had qualified were asked to upload their scores in Class 12/2nd PUC/HSC qualifying exams so that the rank list can be generated. The category/community-wise rank list will be released soon.
- September 14, 2020: Fresh Applications are being accepted for admissions through KEAM 2020 for Architecture, Medical and Medical Allied Courses. Candidates who had not previously registered for KEAM can now do so from September 14 to September 18, 2020.
- The facility to add extra courses will be provided for candidates who had previously registered for KEAM 2020 until September 18, 2020.
- September 9, 2020: The results for admission through KEAM 2020 are announced. Click here for the direct link.
- September 7, 2020: The CEE Kerala has announced the last chance for candidates to verify their documents and to rectify any details between September 7 and September 10, 2020 (5:00 PM). This will be the last chance for candidates to do this.
- The KEAM 2020 results are likely to be released in September 2020.
- August 18, 2020: The last date to verify candidate profiles and rectify errors in the documents is extended to August 27, 2020.
- What is KEAM?
- KEAM 2020 Notification
- KEAM 2020 Exam Date
- KEAM 2020 Eligibility
- KEAM 2020 Syllabus
- KEAM 2020 Application Form
- KEAM 2020 Exam Pattern
- KEAM 2020 Admit Card
- KEAM 2020 Exam Centers
- KEAM 2020 Result
- KEAM 2020 Cut off Marks
- KEAM 2020 Counselling
- KEAM 2020 Courses Offered
- KEAM 2020 Answer Key
- KEAM Preparation Tips
- Examination Guidelines
- Contact Details
What is KEAM 2020?
KEAM 2020 is a state-level exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala, for admissions into the UG Engineering programs offered by various government and private colleges of the state. The exam was initially conducted for admission in courses of Engineering, Architecture, and Medical in the colleges of Kerala. However, since 2016, KEAM Score is used only for admission into engineering courses. With NEET becoming the national level medical/dental entrance test, KEAM medical exam has been discontinued.
|Exam Name||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination|
|Conducting body||Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Government of Kerala|
|KEAM 2020 Exam Date||July 16, 2020|
|Mode||Offline i.e Pen and Paper-Based Test (PBT)|
|Helpdesk||0471- 2332123, 2339101, 2339102, 2339103 & 2339104|
|KEAM 2020 Official Website||www.cee.kerala.gov.in|
There have been few changes made in the KEAM 2020. The changes brought in the exam are:
- Admissions: Candidate seeking admission for Medical, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary and Fisheries courses will get admission based on the merit, i.e. based on the score they get in 'NEET'.
KEAM 2020 Notification
The KEAM 2020 Notification will be released by CEE Kerala about the dates and other associated details for the examination. The application process will start from February 1, 2020 and terminate by February 29, 2020. It is essential for the candidates to regularly check-in for further updates. The CEE has declared the KEAM 2020 Exam to be scheduled on July 16, 2020.
KEAM 2020 Profile Rectification
CEE Kerala has declared that candidates can check and make relevant changes that deal with their profile, for instance, changes in application details. The KEAM 2020 Profile Rectification process deadlines vary depending on the category of the candidates
- For SC/ST Category - August 27, 2020
- For General Category- August 04, 2020
KEAM 2020 Exam Date
The KEAM 2020 Exam Date is released by the CEE, Kerala on its official website. The application process is scheduled from February 1, 2020 to February 29, 2020 and the KEAM Admit Cards is scheduled to be available from July 8, 2020. The main KEAM 2020 Exam Date is on July 16, 2020.
Candidates are required to go through the dates carefully in order to not miss the important dates. They can keep a track of the dates by regularly checking-in with this page for further updates and information regarding the KEAM 2020 Exam Date and other associated events. It is also advised that the candidates make a note of the dates schedule given below in the form of a table.
CEE, Kerala has announced the dates for KEAM 2020. Only KEAM 2020 Exam Dates have been announced Paper-I and Paper-II will be held on the following dates:
|Paper I - Physics & Chemistry||July 16, 2020 (Thursday)||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Paper-II - Mathematics||July 16, 2020 (Thursday)||02:30 PM to 05:00 PM|
- Registration: KEAM 2020 Application Form for admission into Engineering, Architecture, B.Pharm, Medical, Agriculture, Veterinary, and Fisheries, in various colleges in Kerala, will be available on the official website from February 1, 2020.
- Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) of Kerala has kept KEAM 2020 application last date till February 29, 2020.
- Counselling: Candidates who have qualified and ranked in the KEAM 2020 result list, are eligible for the KEAM Counselling. The date of 2020 Counselling will be announced soon and will go on in multiple rounds, till all the seats are filled.
KEAM 2020 Eligibility
A candidate must check the eligibility criteria before filling the form. This is the most important thing a candidate should fulfil, only then, they can write the exam. If a candidate is not fulfilling these criteria then they should not fill the form.
Only the citizens of India can apply for KEAM 2020. PIO/OCI i.e. Persons of Indian Origin/Overseas Citizen of India Card Holders will also be considered as Citizens of India. PIO/OCI aspirants are not eligible for any type of reservation.
- Engineering courses / B.Tech: Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary Examination / 10+2 or it's equivalent from Central or any State board, with 50 % marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Architecture Course: Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary Examination / 10+2 or equivalent from Central or any State board, with Mathematics as a compulsory subject, with a minimum of 50% marks.
- OR the candidates should have completed Diploma (10+3) in any stream from any Central/State Government universities with a minimum of 50% marks and with Mathematics as one of the subjects of the examination.
- OR the candidates should have completed a diploma from International Baccalaureate, after 10 years of schooling, with more than 50% marks aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
- B.Pharm Course: Candidates should clear 10+2 exam or its equivalent board, with 50% marks in Biology/Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics all combine are eligible.
- Categorized based on Authority: Candidates are considered under various Categories according to Keralite, Non-Keralite(NK-I), Non-Keralite (NK-II) based on their nativity/domicile. And, you can check the category you come under and whether you are eligible for KEAM 2020.
- Relaxation in marks: KEAM 2020 offers relaxation in marks for the reserved category applicants. If the candidate belongs to this category they are eligible to take the benefit.
- P.H. Category Candidates: For the candidates who come under P.H. category i.e. Physically Handicapped category, there is a relaxation of 5% marks. P.H. Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 45% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, from Central or any State board, are considered as eligible candidates to take KEAM 2020 exam.
- Reservation Category: For the candidate who comes under reserved categories such as scheduled castes (SC), scheduled tribes (ST) and other backward classes (OBC), there is a relaxation of 5% marks in aggregate. The candidate who comes under this category should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 45% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, from Central or any State board.
- Seat Reservation:
|Categories||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|State Merit (SM)||60%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||30%|
Know more about KEAM 2020 Eligibility
KEAM 2020 Syllabus
Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) will release the Syllabus of KEAM (subjects, topics, and units) from which questions would be asked in the entrance exam. Therefore, knowing the syllabus beforehand would help candidates prepare well and perform better.
For preparation, candidates can divide the syllabus based on its difficulty level ranging from difficult to moderate to easy. Using this strategy, candidates can schedule their study accordingly by completing the difficult topics of KEAM first and then moving on to the easy ones.
- Subjects: KEAM 2020 syllabus consists of different topics under the subjects of Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry. Majority of the syllabus will be similar to the qualifying examination of 12th standard.
- Level: The candidates will get the questions from the syllabus of class 11th & 12th in KEAM 2020 exam.
- Previous Year Paper: Candidate can also check the KEAM Previous year question papers to understand the level of difficulty and type of questions.
Note: A candidate needs to cover all the topics which come under 11th and 12th Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
KEAM 2020 Application Form
Aspirants for KEAM 2020 have to follow a particular set of steps to apply for KEAM 2020. The steps need to be followed carefully as any wrong information might mean filling a new form and/or paying the application fees again. The detailed stepwise application form filling guide for KEAM is as follows:
- Mode of Application: Online
- Mode of Payment: Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / Other
1) Registration: Candidates need to register for KEAM 2020 to start filling up their KEAM 2020 Application Form. To do this, applicants need to go to the official website of KEAM 2020 and register. A password must be generated online by the candidate. A computer-generated application number will be available after a successful registration.
2) Filling the application form: Candidates, now, have to fill in their details and educational qualifications. Candidates need to remember that the information must match the information on their certificates. Candidates should read the instructions very well prior to filling up the application form. It is also very important that they make sure to clear the eligibility criteria.
3) Payment of Fees: The payment after successful submission can be done through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or e-Challan, online. Candidates need to submit the fees before the specified date to get their admit card. After the payment, candidates will get a copy of their application form which has to be printed out in two copies, one must be submitted to the CEE and other for candidate's safekeeping. Candidates belonging to ST category will not have to pay any application fees.
4) Uploading Photo and Signature: Scanned photos of the candidate's passport-sized photograph and signature must be uploaded online as per the directions given by the authorities.
5) Submitting the application form: After uploading the documents, verify all the details furnished in the application form. Submit the online application form and take a printout of the copy for future reference until the admission process is complete.
|OBC, General||PWD||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||INR 700|
|SC||PWD||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||INR 300|
How to download the KEAM 2020 Application Form?
- Visit the official website
- Select the Application Form tab
- Enter the login credentials in the login page
- Press enter
- View and download the application form.
KEAM 2020 Exam Pattern
KEAM 2020 is a technical exam and requires attention and detailed analysis. This can be done by studying the pattern. It is important as KEAM Paper Pattern gives a bird's eye view of how the paper is set. This makes aspirants more familiar with the exam and more confident about their studies. The detailed information on the KEAM 2020 Exam Pattern is provided below.
KEAM B.Tech Exam Pattern
KEAM 2020. Exam for B. Tech. aspirants are divided into two parts - Paper I and Paper-II. The exam pattern for Paper I is as follows:
|Paper Name||Paper I|
|Subjects||Physics and Chemistry|
|Number of questions||120|
|Total Duration||2 hours 30 minutes (150 minutes)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice, Objective-based questions|
|Negative Marking||4 marks awarded for every right answer and 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer|
Paper-II will be held on a consecutive day. The exam pattern for Paper II is as follows:
|Number of questions||120|
|Total Time Duration||2 hours 30 minutes (150 minutes)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice, Objective-based questions|
|Negative Marking||4 marks awarded for every right answer and 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer|
KEAM B.Pharm Exam Pattern
Thorough knowledge of Exam pattern provides confidence to the students undertaking KEAM. Exam pattern provides students with knowledge about how a paper is set, what is the standard of questions and what topics are more important. According to CEE guidelines, B. Pharm aspirants have to give only Paper I of KEAM 2020 to be eligible for allotment of seats. The exam pattern of KEAM 2020 Paper I is as follows:
|The time duration of the paper||2.5 hours (150 minutes)|
|Name of the Paper||Paper I|
|Subjects in Paper||Physics and Chemistry|
|Question Type||Multiple choices, Objective-based questions|
|The total quantity of questions||120|
|Marks allotted for each question||4 marks|
|Total marks||480 marks|
|Marking Scheme||Every right answer draws 4 marks whereas 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer|
Know more about KEAM 2020 Exam Pattern
KEAM 2020 Admit Card
Admit card for KEAM 2020 is highly important as the student who does not produce it will not be allowed to sit for the exam. KEAM 2020 Admit Card was released on July 8, 2020. Hall ticket is instrumental to procure your result too as it carries your personal information and enrollment number.
You can get your KEAM 2020 score through your admit card. Furthermore, the KEAM 2020 Admit card is also needed at the time of the admission and aspirants need to produce it at the time of Counselling. Thus, the student must have his/her call letter at the time of the exam and after that too.
- Admit Card release date: KEAM 2020 Admit Card will be available only on the official website of the CEE. The admit card download link will be available soon.
- Information: Information provided on the KEAM 2020 Admit Card are the candidate’s name, the application number, examination centre, timings, and test day instructions.
- Discrepancy: If a candidate found any mistakes or discrepancies in the downloaded Admit Card, then he/she should report the issue to the CEE as soon as possible and get it rectified to avoid any possible disqualification on the exam day.
- ID Proof: Candidate needs to carry any one of the government-issued photo ID proof along with the Admit Card. Photo ID proof may be any one of the PAN Card, Adhar Card, Voter ID Card, etc.
How to download the admit card?
Candidates need to follow these steps for downloading the admit card.
- Go to the official website and log in by entering your credentials.
- Enter your Application number, date of birth, and Email ID.
- Download and take the print out of the hall ticket.
KEAM 2020 Exam Centres
KEAM was held in 14 districts of Kerala along with Mumbai, Delhi, and Dubai. Candidates had to choose their preferred KEAM 2020 exam centre while filling the application form. The test centre of KEAM 2020 was allotted to candidates according to their preferences, only in case of emergency, there could be changes in the test venue allotment. Candidates can check the KEAM 2020 Exam Centres and codes below:
Aspirants are advised to locate their allotted exam Centres a few days before the exam. This would avoid delays in reaching the test centre on the day of the exam. Candidates are required to carry their KEAM Admit Card to their allotted exam centre. Candidates are advised to adhere to the instructions given to them at the test centres like not carrying exam related material, mobile phones, etc.
The documents that a person must carry to the exam hall are given below. Students must carry them, and if anyone fails to carry it he or she will not be allowed inside the hall.
- Admit Card/ Hall ticket
- Identity Proof
- Passport size photographs
Checklist of KEAM 2020 Exam Centres with centre codes
KEAM 2020 Result
The KEAM 2020 Result will be announced in August 2020, as per CEE Kerala. The candidate is advised to visit the official website of the CEE to view their results. You need to score the minimum Cut-off Marks to be ranked / qualified to seek admissions through KEAM 2020. The cut-off is arrived at by keeping a ratio of available seats and your relative performance in the KEAM 2020. Also, cut off varies from program to program and college to college. The final merit list is released individually for Engineering, Agriculture, Medical, Architecture, and B.Pharma courses. A candidate whose name will be mentioned on the merit list will be eligible for the Counseling procedure. The KEAM 2020 Result is completely based on the performance of the candidates. Hence, they are required to score high by performing well in the examination
The result of the KEAM 2020 exam carries the equal weightage of Paper-I & Paper-II and marks obtained in 10+2 or its equivalent level. Each candidate needs to download the KEAM 2020 Score Card. There is no provision to send the scorecard to the candidates' residential addresses. Hence, it is important for the candidates to keep a track of the updates regarding the KEAM 2020 Result.
How to check KEAM 2020 Result?
For downloading KEAM 2020 Result students need to follow given below steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “KEAM 2020 Results” link.
- Step 3: Provide your hall ticket number and other information required.
- Step 4: The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Download the result in PDF format and check your results.
Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Government of Kerala has released the rank list of KEAM 2020 in online mode. The candidates will have to log in using the application number and password to check KEAM 2020 rank list. Candidates who opted for the Engineering course must know that the merit list is prepared on the basis of the KEAM exam and on the marks of 10+2 on a 50:50 ratio. Candidates will be called for Counselling based on the rank list.
KEAM 2020 Cut off
Kerala Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) releases the cut off for KEAM after each round of seat allotment concludes. KEAM Cut off will be released in the form of ranks/ marks. Based on the cutoff, authorities prepare the merit lists. Cut off marks for general category is 50% and 40% for SEBC/ SC/ ST category. It is required that the candidates check the KEAM 2020 Cut Off to make sure they acquire the cut-off.
The following table shows the KEAM 2020 Cut off marks based on the caste categories
|Category||Cut off marks|
KEAM 2020 Counselling
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala will begin the registration of KEAM 2020 counselling, candidates can fill their preferred choices in online mode. The final date for option registration is expected to be in August 2020. The authorities are conducting the counselling of KEAM 2020 in online mode. Candidates who have qualified KEAM are required to register for the counselling process.
For Counseling, the candidates have to select their choices of colleges and courses in the order of preference. A mock allotment will be conducted during KEAM counselling in 2020 for the candidate’s reference. During the counselling of KEAM 2020, four rounds of seat allotment will be conducted. The allotment will be done in online mode. The details for the KEAM 2020 Counselling are mentioned below.
Counselling Date: Counseling sessions will be announced on the official website after the KEAM 2020 results are declared. The candidates are required to look out for the counselling schedule and attend the same with the necessary documents.
Trial Allotment: CEE has given a chance for candidates to get familiarised with the seat allotment through KEAM Trial Allotment 2020. In this round candidates can get familiarised by entering the colleges/institute of their choice along with the courses. After that, they can save their preferences.
When KEAM Trial Allotment 2020 Results will be announced, candidates can check which college they might potentially get. Applicants are advised to go through the trial allotment since it will help them understand how the seat allotment will work with the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP).
Seat allotment for KEAM will be done via the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) through Single Window System (SWS). The seat will be allocated based on rank acquired by the candidate and options filled in. Here are details which a candidate will have to know about KEAM 2020 Seat Allotment:
- Once the seats are allotted for the candidate, a list will be released which will contain the name of candidates and the institute allotted for the candidate.
- If the candidates are allotted a seat then they need to pay the tuition fees at the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) account. Candidates can pay the fees through State Bank of India (SBI) only.
- After candidates have paid the fees, the students will have to report to the institute in which they have been allotted a seat. Candidates should also bring the original documents to this institute for verification.
- Your admission will be confirmed only after the verification process is completed.
Note: If you fail to appear at the Institute for the document verification and admission, the allotted seat will be cancelled and the option once lost will not be available in the subsequent rounds.
Seats will be allotted in 3 rounds. Candidates can select the college and course of their choice in the first round. If they are not satisfied with the seat that they have got then they can try for the course and college of their choice.
But candidates have to remember that they have only 3 rounds. Because if they are not allotted a seat in the 3rd round then they will not have gotten a seat through KEAM. Therefore, candidates will have to select a college and course which they will get in the subsequent options.
- KEAM admit card
- KEAM Scorecard
- Proof of date of birth
- Allotment memo issued by CEE
- Fee receipt issued by the bank
- 10+2 standard mark sheet and pass certificate
- Transfer certificate from last attended the institute
- Conduct certificate from last attended institutes
- Eligibility certificate (for applicants who have passed more than one qualifying examination conducted by CEE)
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
Courses Offered Through KEAM
Through KEAM 2020 candidates can get admission in the field of B.Tech (Agriculture, Food, Dairy Tech.), Medical courses (MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BHMS, BUMS), B.Pharma, BFSc., BVSc & AH, BSc. Hons. (Agriculture, Forestry).
For the admission of Architecture courses, the merit will be assessed by giving the equal weightage to the marks obtained in the 'National Aptitude Test in Architecture' (NATA 2020), conducted by 'Council of Architecture' (COA), and the grade/ marks in the qualifying examination will be a criterion.
|Courses Offered||Duration||Compulsory Rotating Internship|
|B.Tech||4 years (8 Sem)||-|
|BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BSMS||4 and a half years||12 months program|
|BVSc and AH||4 and a half years||12 months|
|B.Arch||5 years||6 months|
|BFSc, B.Sc with Honours||4 years||1 semester|
KEAM 2020 Answer Key
KEAM 2020 Physics and Chemistry exam will be conducted on July 16, 2020 and Mathematics exam will be conducted on July 16, 2020 as well.
- Official KEAM 2020 answer key will be released on September 9, 2020 by the conducting authority, CEE.
- Candidates can make use of the answer key to analyze their possible marks in KEAM 2020 examination.
Challenging KEAM 2020 Answer Key
- You can challenge the CEE if found any errors in the answer key.
- You should send your complaint to the CEE in writing along with the required documents.
- To challenge the answer key, along with the documents you are required to pay INR 100 per question via demand draft in the favour of CEE and payable at Thiruvananthapuram by post or hand delivery to reach the office before 30th April 2020.
- If the challenge is found correct then the fee will be remitted to you.
Preparation Tips for KEAM
KEAM 2020 syllabus is based on 11th and 12th or equivalent. To check the exam pattern and syllabus, see the previous year question papers. Start solving the previous year question papers so that speed and accuracy will increase. Keep on practising the sample paper for a better result. KEAM 2020 exam is offline mode i.e. candidate need to fill OMR sheet. It is advisable to practice filling OMR sheet before the exam so that unnecessary wastage of time will be avoided.
The main ways by which the candidates can prepare for the examination are elaborated below.
Understanding the Topics
It is very important for the candidates to comprehend each and every topic for the examination. It is advised that they prepare for the exam by going through the topics one by one. This way they will be able to understand better and accordingly prepare for the examination.
Candidates are required to maintain a strict time consumption technique in order to attend all the questions within the given time. Candidates can practise attending the questions by setting up time limits with the help of a stopwatch and make sure that they finish on time. Once they are confident in efficiently optimizing time during the examination, it will be very easy for them to attend all the questions without missing any part.
Candidates should practise by attending many mock tests prior to the exam date. Practising and attending mock tests will allow the candidates to understand and have a clear idea of the type of questions that are being asked in the question paper. They can write the mock tests by using a stopwatch, in order to make sure that they finish the test within the allotted time. Time management can also be achieved by attending these mock tests since candidates receive enormous amounts of practice. The more number of mock tests they attend, the better are the chances for them to score higher in the KEAM 2020 Exam.
Note: It is an objective type of examination. While the time of filling the option, a candidate needs to pay attention to avoid mistakes and wrong entries.
KEAM 2020 Examination Guidelines
You are advised to bring a writing pad/board along with the Admit Card for the Examination. You should use a ballpoint pen (either blue or black ink) for writing KEAM 2020 examination. It is required to fill up the entries on question booklet and OMR Answer Sheet. Use a pencil is strictly prohibited.
You will not be permitted to take items such as pencil, eraser, correction fluid, whitener, calculator, logarithm table, electronic gadgets, mobile phones, etc, into the examination hall. You are advised to be present at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time to the examination hall.
No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination. You have to show your Admit Card to the invigilator and the Board appointed officials as and when requested.
Candidate without an Admit card or with Admit card having defigured soiled or distorted photographs will not be allowed to sit for the examination. You will be permitted to leave the examination hall only after completion of the examination.
Scratch papers are provided to all the candidates for rough work at the examination hall. Rough work cannot be done on any other paper/sheet, as nothing will be allowed inside the exam hall.
|The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695001||0471- 2332123, 2339101, 2339102, 2339103 & 2339104||0471-2337228|
- You are not allowed to use the prohibited things such as Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Geometry Box, Pencil box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, mobile phones, pagers or any other electronic gadget.
- In case of impersonation, the candidature of the concerned candidate will be cancelled outright and the impersonator will be handed over to the police for the criminal act.
- The candidate should not manipulate & fabricate submitted documents like Admit card, Allotment letter, Datasheet, etc.
- The candidate should not tamper Barcode in the OMR sheet or Write unnecessary information on the OMR sheet.
KEAM Contact Details
- Official Website: www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001.
- Phone: 0471- 2332120, 2338487.
- Fax: 0471-2337228.
- E-mail: [email protected]