KEAM 2023 counselling provisional seat allotment result for round 2 of B.Pharm was released on Oct 7, 2023. Candidates can download their allotment list on the official website at cee.kerala.gov.in. The final seat allotment result for the same was expected on Oct 9, 2023. However, KEAM counselling 2023 final seat allotment result has been delayed. The revised schedule will be announced soon.
Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Examination (KEAM) 2023 is an entrance examination conducted by CEE Kerala for candidates seeking admission to Professional Degree Courses in colleges and institutes in Kerala. Candidates can get admission in Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary, Fisheries, Pharmacy, and other courses in the various colleges of Kerala by participating in KEAM 2023 examination.
Table of Contents
- KEAM Counselling 2023
- About KEAM
- KEAM Exam Date 2023
- KEAM Eligibility 2023
- KEAM Application Form 2023
- KEAM Admit Card 2023
- KEAM Exam Centres 2023
- KEAM Exam Pattern 2023
- KEAM Syllabus 2023
- KEAM Preparation 2023
- KEAM Mock Test 2023
- KEAM Exam Day Guidelines 2023
- KEAM Paper Analysis 2023
- KEAM Answer Key 2023
- KEAM Result 2023
- KEAM Rank List 2023
- KEAM Cutoff 2023
- KEAM Contact Details 2023
KEAM Counselling 2023
KEAM 2023 counselling round 2 provisional seat allotment result for Pharmacy courses was released on Oct 7, 2023, on the official website at cee.kerala.gov.in. The final seat allotment result for KEAM 2023 counselling was scheduled to be released on Oct 9, 2023. However, the allotment list has been delayed. The revised schedule will be announced soon.
- Counselling Date: Counseling sessions are announced on the official website.as the KEAM Result 2023 are declared. Candidates must keep a check on the counselling schedule and attend the same with the necessary documents.
- Trial Allotment: CEE will also give a chance for candidates to get familiarised with the seat allotment through KEAM Trial Allotment. When KEAM Trial Allotment 2023 results will be announced, candidates can check which college they might potentially get accepted into.
- Applicants are advised to go through the trial allotment since it will help them understand how the seat allotment process works with the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP).
KEAM Seat Allotment 2023
Seat allotment for KEAM 2023 will be done via the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) through Single Window System (SWS). The seat will be allocated based on rank
acquired by candidates and options filled in. Here are details that a candidate will have to know about KEAM 2023 seat allotment.
The phase 2 and 3 final seat allotment for Architecture and Engineering respectively wil publiahed on Sep 3, 2023.
- Once the seats are allotted for the candidate, a list will be released which will contain the name of the candidates and the institute allotted for the candidate.
- If the candidates are allotted a seat then they need to pay the tuition fees at the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) account. Candidates can pay the fees through the State Bank of India (SBI) only.
- After candidates have paid the fees, the students will have to report to the institute in which they have been allotted a seat. Candidates should also bring the original documents to this institute for verification.
- Your admission will be confirmed only after the verification process is completed.
Note: If you fail to appear at the Institute for the document verification and admission, the allotted seat will be cancelled and the option once lost will not be available in the subsequent rounds.
KEAM Counselling 2023 Rounds
Seats will be allotted in 3 rounds. Candidates can select the college and course of their choice in the first round. If they are not satisfied with the seat that they have got, then they can try for the course and college of their choice in other rounds.
Documents Required for KEAM Admission 2023
The documents required for KEAM 2023 admission process are given below.
- KEAM Admit Card 2023
- KEAM 2023 scorecard
- Proof of date of birth
- Allotment memo issued by CEE
- Fee receipt issued by the bank
- 10+2 standard mark sheet and pass certificate
- Transfer certificate from last attended the institute
- Conduct certificate from last attended institutes
- Eligibility certificate (for applicants who have passed more than one qualifying examination conducted by CEE)
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
Read More: KEAM Counselling 2023
KEAM 2023 is a state-level exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala, for admissions into the UG Engineering programs offered by various government and private colleges of the state. The exam was initially conducted for admission in courses of Engineering, Architecture, and Medical in the colleges of Kerala. However, since 2016, KEAM score is used only for admission into Engineering and Architectural courses.
With NEET exam becoming the national level exam for Medical/Dental courses, considering KEAM score for Medical and Dental courses has been discontinued.
|Full Form||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Government of Kerala|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Helpdesk||0471- 2332123, 2339101, 2339102, 2339103 & 2339104
|KEAM 2023 Official Website||www.cee.kerala.gov.in|
Admissions: Candidates seeking admission for Medical, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary and Fisheries courses will get admission based on merit, i.e., based on the score they get in NEET.
Courses Offered Through CEE KEAM 2023
By taking up KEAM 2023 exam, candidates can get admission in the field of B.Tech (Agriculture, Food, Dairy Tech), B.Pharma, BFSc., BVSc & AH, BSc. Hons. (Agriculture, Forestry). For admission to Architecture courses, the merit of candidates will be assessed by giving equal weightage to the marks obtained in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA 2023), conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA), and the grade/marks in the qualifying examination will be a criterion.
|Course Offered||Duration||Compulsory Rotating Internship|
|B.Tech||4 Years (8 Sem)||-|
|BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BSMS||4 and Half Years||12 months program|
|BVSc and AH||4 and Half Years||12 months|
|B.Arch||5 Years||6 months|
|BF.Sc, B.Sc with Honours||4 Years||1 semester|
KEAM Exam Date 2023
KEAM 2023 was conducted on May 17, 2023. The result was released on May 31, 2023. Candidates must carefully review the dates below to avoid missing any important KEAM 2023 dates. They can keep track of the dates by regularly checking in with this page for further updates and information regarding KEAM exam date 2023 and other associated events.
|KEAM 2023 Registration Start Date||Mar 17, 2023|
|KEAM 2023 Registration End Date||Apr 10, 2023|
|KEAM Application Form 2023 Correction Window||Apr 2023|
|Admit Card Download||May 4, 2023 (Out)|
|KEAM Exam Date 2023||May 17, 2023|
|Provisional Answer Key Release Date||May 18, 2023|
|Last Date to Challenge KEAM Answer Key 2023||May 24, 2023|
|KEAM Result 2023||May 31, 2023 (Out)|
|KEAM Rank List 2023||Jun 19, 2023 (Out)|
|KEAM Application Form 2023 (Reopened)||Jun 16 - Jul 13, 2023 (Till 3 PM)|
|KEAM 2023 Counselling Registration & choice - Phase 1||Jul 20 - 26, 2023|
|KEAM 2023 Counselling Phase 1 Trail Allotment||Jul 21, 2023|
|KEAM 2023 Counselling Phase 1 Provisional Seat Allotment||Jul 28, 2023|
|KEAM 2023 Counselling Phase 1 Final Seat Allotment||Jul 29, 2023|
|KEAM 2023 Counselling Phase 1 Fee Payment||Jul 31, 2023 - Aug 3, 2023 (Till 3 PM)|
|Facility for Online Option Confirmation & Re-arrangement of Higher Options||Aug 4, 2023|
|KEAM Web Option Entry Phase 2||Jul 31, 2023 - Aug 7, 2023|
KEAM 2023 Counselling Phase 2 Provisional Seat Allotment (Engineering)
KEAM 2023 Counselling Phase 1 Provisional Seat Allotment (Architecture)
|Aug 10, 2023|
KEAM 2023 Counselling Phase 2 Final Allotment (Engineering)
KEAM 2023 Counselling Phase 1 Final Allotment (Architecture)
|Aug 11, 2023|
|KEAM Phase 2 Reporting to Allotted Intitute by Paying Fees||Aug 14 - 19, 2023 (Till 3 PM)|
|KEAM 2023 Counselling Provisional Category List of PwD Candidates||Aug 2023|
|KEAM 2023 Counselling Phase 3 Registration and Choice Filling Commencement||Aug 23, 2023|
|Last Date for Online Option Rearrangement/Addition/Deletion and Confirmation for KEAM 2023 Phase 2 and 3 Counselling||Aug 23 - 26, 2023 (Till 4 PM)|
KEAM 2023 Counselling Phase 3 Provisional Allotment (Engineering)
KEAM 2023 Counselling Phase 2 Provisional Allotment (Architecture)
|Sep 2, 2023|
KEAM 2023 Counselling Phase 3 Final Allotment (Engineering)
KEAM 2023 Counselling Phase 2 Final Allotment (Architecture)
|Sep 3, 2023|
|KEAM 2023 Spot Admission (Engineering)||Sep 10, 2023|
|Last Date to Register for New Options for Mop-Up Round||Oct 2023|
|KEAM 2023 Mop-Up Allotment||Oct 2023|
|Last Date to Join Allotted Colleges After Mop-Up Round||Oct 2023|
Read More: KEAM Exam Date 2023
KEAM Eligibility 2023
Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria before filling out KEAM Application Form 2023. Candidates must fulfil all the requirements, only then, they can attend the exam. If a candidate does not fulfil these criteria then they should not fill the form. Mentioned below are a few general KEAM Eligibility 2023 criteria.
- Only the citizens of India can apply for KEAM 2023.
- PIO/OCI i.e. Persons of Indian Origin/Overseas Citizen of India Card Holders will also be considered as Citizens of India.
- PIO/OCI aspirants are not eligible for any type of reservation.
KEAM Eligibility 2023 for Engineering Courses/B.Tech
- Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary Examination / 10+2 or its equivalent from the Central or any State board, with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology.
KEAM Eligibility 2023 for Architecture Course
- Candidates should have completed their Higher Secondary Examination / 10+2 or equivalent from Central or any State board, with Mathematics as a compulsory subject, with minimum passing marks.
- Candidates should have completed a Diploma (10+3) in any stream from any Central/ State Government university with a minimum of 50% marks and with Mathematics as one of the subjects of the examination.
- Candidates should have completed a diploma from International Baccalaureate, after 10 years of schooling, with more than 50% marks aggregate and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination.
KEAM Eligibility 2023 for B.Pharm Course
- Candidates should clear the 10+2 exam or its equivalent board, with 50% marks in Biology/Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics all combine are eligible.
KEAM Eligibility 2023 for Categorized Based on Authority
- Candidates are considered under various categories according to Keralite, Non-Keralite(NK-I), and Non-Keralite (NK-II) based on their nativity/ domicile. And, you can check the category you come under and whether you are eligible for KEAM 2023 or not.
KEAM Eligibility 2023 for Relaxation in Marks
KEAM 2023 offers relaxation in marks for the reserved category applicants. If the candidate belongs to this category they are eligible to take the benefit and fill in KEAM Application form.
- P.H. Category Candidates: For candidates who come under the P.H. category i.e. Physically Handicapped category, there is a relaxation of 5% of marks. P.H. candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 45% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, from Central or any State board, are considered as eligible candidates to take KEAM 2023 exam.
- Reservation Category: For candidates who comes under reserved categories such as scheduled castes (SC), scheduled tribes (ST) and other backward classes (OBC), there is a relaxation of 5% marks in aggregate. Candidate who comes under this category should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 45% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, from Central or any State board.
KEAM 2023 Seat Reservation
The category-wise seat reservation for KEAM 2023 is tabulated below.
|Categories||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|State Merit (SM)||60%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||30%|
Read More: KEAM Eligibility 2023
KEAM Application Form 2023
CEE Kerala released the KEAM application form for medical and medical allied courses 2023 on Mar 17, 2023. The last date to complete and submit the application form on the official website was Apr 10, 2023, till 5 PM. Mentioned below are a few highlights of KEAM application form 2023. In addition, the conducting body reopened the form window. Candidates were able to submit forms from Jul 13, 2023 verify the forms up to 3 PM.
- Mode of Registration: Online
- Mode of Application Fee Payment: Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/Other
|Colleges Accepting KEAM Score in Kerala||Colleges Accepting KEAM Score in Karnataka|
Steps to Apply for KEAM Application Form 2023
Aspirants for KEAM 2023 have to follow particular steps to apply for KEAM 2023. The steps need to be followed carefully as any wrong information might mean filling in a new form and/or paying the application fees again. The detailed step-wise application guide for KEAM application filling process is given below.
- Step 1- Registration: Candidates must register for KEAM 2023 by filling up their KEAM application form 2023. To do this, applicants should visit the official website of KEAM 2023 and register themselves. A password must be generated online by the candidate who is applying. A computer-generated application number will be available after a successful registration.
- Step 2- Filling Application Form: Candidates now have to fill in their details and educational qualifications. Candidates should remember that the information must match the information on their certificates. They should read the instructions carefully before filling up their KEAM application form. It is also very important that they make sure to clear/fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Step 3- Payment of Fees: The payment after successful submission can be done through credit card, debit card, net banking or e-Challan. Candidates must submit the fees before the specified date to get their admit card. After the payment, candidates will get a copy of their application form, which has to be printed in two copies, and one must be submitted to the CEE and the other for the candidate's safekeeping. Candidates belonging to the ST category are exempted from the application fees.
- Step 4- Uploading Photo and Signature: Scanned images of the candidate's passport-sized photograph and signature must be uploaded online as per the directions given by the exam conducting authorities.
- Step 5- Submitting KEAM Application Form: After uploading the documents, candidates must verify all the details provided while filling in the application form. Submit the online application form and take a printout of the copy for future reference until the admission process is complete.
|KEAM Syllabus 2023||KEAM Exam Pattern 2023|
KEAM 2023 Application Fees
The course-wise KEAM Kerala 2023 application fees are tabulated in the table below.
|Engineering/Pharmacy/Both||INR 700||INR 300|
|Architecture/Medical & Allied/Both||INR 500||INR 200|
|Both||INR 900||INR 400|
The category-wise application fee for KEAM 2023 is below.
|OBC, General||PWD||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||INR 700|
|SC||PWD||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||INR 300|
Read More: KEAM Application Form 2023
KEAM Admit Card 2023
KEAM admit card was released on the official website on May 4, 2023. Candidates who did not produce the admit card will not be allowed to sit for the exam. The admit card is instrumental in procuring the results as it carries the candidate's personal information and enrollment number.
Furthermore, KEAM Admit Card 2023 is also needed at the time of admission, and candidates need to produce it during counselling and seat allotment. Thus, the student must have their call letter at the time of the exam and after that too.
- Admit Card Release Date: KEAM Admit Card 2023 is available on the official website at cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Information: Information provided on KEAM Admit Card 2023 are the candidate’s name, the application number, examination centre, timings, and test day instructions.
- Discrepancy: If a candidate finds any mistakes or discrepancies in the admit card, they should report the issue to the CEE as soon as possible and rectify it to avoid any possible disqualification on the exam day.
- ID Proof: Candidate must carry any government-issued photo ID proof along with the admit card. Photo ID proof may be any one of the following.
- PAN Card
- Adhar Card
- Voter ID Card, etc.
Steps to Download KEAM Admit Card 2023
Candidates need to follow these steps to download the KEAM Admit Card 2023.
- Step 1: Candidates can visit the KEAM 2023 official website and log in by entering the credentials.
- Step 2: Enter the application number, date of birth, and email ID.
- Step 3: Download and take the printout of KEAM 2023 hall ticket.
Read More: KEAM Admit Card 2023
KEAM Exam Centres 2023
KEAM 2023 will be held in 14 districts of Kerala along with exam centres in Mumbai, Delhi, and Dubai. Candidates must choose their preferred exam centre while filling out the application form.
The test centre of KEAM 2023 will be allotted to candidates according to their preferences. Only in case of emergency, there could be changes in the exam venue allotment. Aspirants can check KEAM Exam Centres 2023 and codes below.
Documents Required at KEAM 2023 Exam Centre
Candidates are advised to locate their allotted KEAM Exam Centres 2023 a few days before the exam, as this would avoid delays in reaching the test centre on the day of the exam. Candidates are required to carry their KEAM Admit Card 2023 to their allotted exam centre. Candidates are advised to adhere to the instructions given to them at the test centres like not carrying exam related material, mobile phones, etc.
The documents that candidates must carry to the exam hall are given below. Students failing to carry them will not be allowed inside the hall.
- Admit Card/ Hall ticket
- Identity Proof
- Passport size photographs
Read More: KEAM Exam Centres 2023
KEAM Exam Pattern 2023
The Kerala Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) invited commercial bidders to conduct KEAM exam online. KEAM Kerala 2023 is a technical exam and requires attention and detailed analysis. This can be done by going through KEAM exam pattern. It is important as KEAM 2023 paper pattern gives a bird's eye view of how the paper is set. This makes aspirants more familiar with the exam. The detailed information on KEAM Exam Pattern 2023 is provided below.
KEAM 2023 B.Tech Exam Pattern
KEAM 2023 Exam for B.Tech. aspirants are divided into two parts - Paper I and Paper II.
|Number of Questions||120|
|Total Marks||480 Marks|
|Question Type||Objective - Multiple Choice Questions|
KEAM 2023 B.Pharm Exam Pattern
Thorough knowledge of exam patterns provides confidence to the students undertaking KEAM. Exam pattern provides students with knowledge about how a paper is set, what is the standard of questions and what topics are more important. According to CEE guidelines, B.Pharm aspirants have to give only Paper I of KEAM 2023 to be eligible for allotment of seats.
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes (150 Minutes)|
|Paper Name||Paper I|
|Subjects||Physics and Chemistry|
|Question Type||Objective - Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||120|
|Total Marks||480 Marks|
Read More: KEAM Exam Pattern 2023
KEAM Syllabus 2023
Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) will release the syllabus of KEAM (subjects, topics, and units) from which questions would be asked in the entrance exam. Therefore, knowing the syllabus beforehand would help candidates prepare well and perform better.
Candidates can divide the syllabus based on its difficulty level ranging from difficult to moderate to easy while preparing. Candidates can schedule their study accordingly by completing the difficult topics of KEAM syllabus first and then moving on to the easy ones.
- Subjects: KEAM Syllabus 2023 consists of different topics under the subjects of Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry. The majority of the syllabus will be similar to the qualifying examination of class 12.
- Level: Candidates will get the questions from the syllabus of classes 11 and 12 in KEAM 2023 exam.
- Previous Year Papers: Candidates can also check KEAM previous year's question papers to understand the level of difficulty and type of questions they can expect during KEAM 2023 exams.
Note: A candidate needs to cover all the topics which come under 11th and 12th standards Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Read More: KEAM Syllabus 2023
KEAM Preparation 2023
KEAM Syllabus 2023 is based on classes 11 and 12 or equivalent topics. To check the exam pattern and syllabus, see the previous year's question papers. Start solving the previous year's question papers so that speed and accuracy will increase. Keep on practising the sample paper for a better result. The main ways by which the candidates can prepare for the examination are elaborated below.
Candidates should plan very well before KEAM 2023 Exam. They should prepare a very good timetable or schedule chart so that they can follow the schedule accordingly and will stay on the course rather than deviating from the track.
The candidates need to comprehend every topic for the examination. It is advised that they prepare for the exam by going through the topics one by one. This way they will be able to understand better and accordingly prepare for the examination.
Candidates are required to maintain a strict time consumption technique to attend to all the questions within the given time. Candidates can practise attending to the questions by setting up time limits with the help of a stopwatch and making sure that they finish on time. Once they are confident in efficiently optimizing time during the examination, it will be very easy for them to attend to all the questions without missing any part.
Attend Knowing Answers First
Candidates should attend to the questions that are known and familiar to them before attending to the ones that are unfamiliar and doubtful. This way they will be able to quickly attend to the known questions within the allotted time. The remaining time can be utilized to attend to the remaining unknown questions.
Read More: KEAM Preparation 2023
KEAM Mock Test 2023
Candidates should practise by attending many mock tests before the exam date. Practising and attending mock tests will allow the candidates to understand and have a clear idea of the type of questions that are being asked in the question paper. They can write the mock tests using a stopwatch to ensure they finish the test within the allotted time. Time management can also be achieved by attending these mock tests since candidates receive enormous practice. The more mock tests they attend, the better the chances for them to score higher in the KEAM 2023 Exam.
Note: It is an objective type of examination. While the time filling the option, a candidate needs to pay attention to avoid mistakes and wrong entries.
Read More: KEAM Mock Test 2023
KEAM Paper Analysis 2023
KEAM Paper Analysis 2023 has been released after the exam. KEAM 2023 exam was difficult, and paper 2 was lengthy and time-consuming. The detailed paper analysis for KEAM 2023 has been provided to help candidates understand the difficulty level of paper. The section-by-section analysis of KEAM 2023 exam will help students understand the exam's level of difficulty, key concepts etc.
Read More: KEAM Paper Analysis 2023
KEAM Answer Key 2023
KEAM Answer Key 2023 was released on the official website for papers 1 and 2 on May 18, 2023. Candidates can compare their answers with the answer key to calculate their scores in the exam and predict their results.
Challenging KEAM Answer Key 2023
CEE has provided a window for candidates to raise objections against the KEAM 2023 provisional answer key on the official website till May 24, 2023. Candidates can challenge the CEE if found any errors in the answer key. They should send their complaint to the CEE in writing along with the required documents.
To challenge the answer key, candidates are required to pay INR 100 per question via Demand Draft in the favour of CEE and payable at Thiruvananthapuram by post or hand delivery to reach the office before the last date. If the challenge is found correct, then the fee will be remitted to them.
Read More: KEAM Answer Key 2023
KEAM Result 2023
KEAM Result 2023 was declared on the official website on May 31, 2023. The rank list is prepared based on the class 12 marks and KEAM 2023 scores of the candidates. They can check the rank list using their login credentials. KEAM rank list was announced on Jun 19, 2023. KEAM Counselling 2023 process will be conducted based on KEAM 2023 rank list.
Candidates can visit the official website of the CEE to view their KEAM Result 2023. Candidates need to score the minimum cut off marks to be ranked/ qualified and seek admissions through KEAM 2023.
The result of KEAM 2023 exam carries the equal weightage of Paper-I & Paper-II and marks obtained in 10+2 or its equivalent level. Each candidate needs to download KEAM 2023 scorecard. There is no provision to send the scorecard to the candidate's residential addresses. Hence, the candidates need to keep a track of the updates regarding KEAM Result 2023 on the official website.
Steps to Check KEAM Result 2023
For downloading KEAM Result 2023s, students need to follow the given below steps.
- Step 1: Candidates must visit KEAM official website - cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the “KEAM Result 2023s” link.
- Step 3: Provide your hall ticket number and other information required
- Step 4: The result will be displayed on the screen
- Step 5: Download the result in PDF format and check your result
KEAM Rank list 2023
Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Government of Kerala was released the rank list of KEAM 2023 online on Jun 19, 2023. Candidates will have to log in using their credentials such as their application number and password to check KEAM 2023 rank list.
Candidates who will opt for the Engineering courses must know that the merit list will be prepared based on KEAM exam and the marks of 10+2 on a 50:50 ratio. Candidates will be called for KEAM Counselling 2023 based on the rank list.
Read More: KEAM Result 2023
KEAM Cut Off 2023
KEAM Cut Off 2023 will be released in the form of ranks/marks. Based on the cut off, authorities will prepare the merit lists. Cut off marks for the general category is 50% and 40% for SEBC/SC/ST category. It is required that the candidates check KEAM Cut Off 2023 to make sure they acquire the cut off.
The following table shows the expected KEAM Cut Off 2023 marks based on different categories.
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
|SC/ ST/ SEBC Category||40%|
Read More: KEAM Cut Off 2023
KEAM Exam Day Guidelines 2023
KEAM 2023 exam guidelines will be released by CEE before the exam. KEAM Exam Day Guidelines 2023 will be mentioned on the admit card as well. CEE has entrusted the conduct of the exam to the relevant body due to an increase in the number of applicants for engineering entrance examinations. Furthermore, CEE will directly supervise the exam process.
Where Should Bid be Submitted for KEAM 2023?
Due to the present exam methodology, students are not permitted to make any changes to the MCQs that have already been marked on the OMR sheet. When the exam format changes to online mode, candidates will benefit since they will be able to alter their answers if necessary. The time-consuming task of printing papers, preparing OMR sheets, and scanning answer booklets would be decreased for authorities.
Expressions of Interest (Eol) had to be sent in the following address.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram - 695001.
KEAM Contact Details 2023
In case of questions or queries, candidates can reach out to the concerned authorities through the following contact details.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram - 695001.
Phone: 0471- 2332120, 2338487
Email ID: [email protected]
Official Website: www.cee.kerala.gov.in
When will KEAM 2023 counselling final phase seat allotment be released?
KEAM 2023 counselling phases 2 and 3 final seat allotment was released on Sep 3, 2023, for Architecture and Engineering streams.
When KEAM result will be released?
KEAM scorecard 2023 was issued on May 31, 2023.
When KEAM application form has reopened?
CEE has released fresh application form on Jun 16, 2023 to Jul 13, 2023.
I am not able to upload images during KEAM registration. What is the reason?
The images might be not as per the specifications. So it is important to use the same specs.
I belong to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC). How can I claim for the communal reservation?
The applicants will have to submit a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in original from the competent authority along with the printout of the application form of KEAM.
What are the procedures to claim SC/ST communal reservation?
The applicants claiming reservation under SC/ST Category should attach a caste/community certificate from the Tahsildar concerned, in the specified proforma along with the printout of KEAM Application Form.
What are the procedures for registering for KEAM 2023 online?
The applicants will have to follow six simple steps to register themselves online for KEAM 2023. Step 1 – Registration Step 2 – Upload Images Step 3 – Fill Application Form Step 4 – Pay Application Fees Step 5 – Print Application Form Step 6 – Send Application and Supporting Proof to CEE
Is it compulsory to do all the steps mentioned for applying KEAM 2023 online in a single sitting?
There is no necessity that a candidate must complete the application form in a single sitting. But one has to click the save button every time one completes a step.
I forgot to note down my Application Number during the KEAM registration process. How can I get the application number?
If a person forgets the application number one can use the Forgot Application Number option on the home page. The name, date of birth, password and security code should be submitted to get the application number.