KEAM 2021 Application dates will be updated as and when the official dates have been announced. The KEAM 2021 exam is expected to be held in the last week of May. Though all Indian citizens are eligible to apply for KEAM 2021, only the candidates who belong to Kerala will be eligible for the reservation.
For a better understanding of the recruitment process of the KEAM Exam, candidates must go through the eligibility criteria of KEAM. Going through the eligibility criteria can help the candidates to understand whether they are fulfilling all the requirements as specified by the exam conducting authorities or not.
Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Examination (KEAM) 2021 is an entrance examination by CEE Kerala for candidates seeking admission to the Professional Degree Courses in colleges and institutes in Kerala. Candidates can get admission in Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary, Fisheries, Pharmacy, and other courses in the various colleges of Kerala by participating in the KEAM 2021 examination.
Latest News on KEAM 2021
- KEAM 2021 Exam Date Speculated, Check Details Here - Published on April 26, 2021
- What is KEAM?
- KEAM 2021 Exam Date
- KEAM 2021 Courses Offered
- KEAM 2021 Eligibility
- KEAM 2021 Application Form
- KEAM 2021 Exam Pattern
- KEAM 2021 Syllabus
- KEAM 2021 Admit Card
- KEAM 2021 Exam Centers
- KEAM 2021 Result
- KEAM 2021 Cut off Marks
- KEAM 2021 Counselling
- KEAM 2021 Answer Key
- KEAM Preparation Tips
- Examination Guidelines
- Contact Details
What is KEAM 2021?
KEAM 2021 is a state-level exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala, for admissions into the UG Engineering programs offered by various government and private colleges of the state. The exam was initially conducted for admission in courses of Engineering, Architecture, and Medical in the colleges of Kerala. However, since 2016, KEAM Score is used only for admission into engineering and architectural courses. With NEET Exam becoming the national level exam for medical/dental courses.Hence, KEAM score for medical and dental courses has been discontinued.
|Full form||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination|
|Conducting body||Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Government of Kerala|
|KEAM 2021 Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Exam Mode||Offline i.e Pen and Paper-Based Test (PBT)|
|Helpdesk||0471- 2332123, 2339101, 2339102, 2339103 & 2339104|
|KEAM 2021 Official Website||www.cee.kerala.gov.in|
There have been few changes made in the KEAM 2021. The changes brought in the exam are listed below:
- Admissions: Candidates seeking admission for Medical, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary and Fisheries courses will get admission based on merit, i.e. based on the score they get in 'NEET'.
KEAM 2021 Exam Date
The KEAM 2021 Exam Date will be released by the CEE, Kerala on its official website. There hasn't been any official announcement made about the KEAM 2021 Examination as yet, but will be updated as and when a notification has been released.
Candidates are required to go through the dates carefully to not miss any KEAM important dates. They can keep a track of the dates by regularly checking-in with this page for further updates and information regarding the KEAM 2021 Exam Date and other associated events. It is also advised that the candidates make a note of the dates schedule given below in the form of a table as and when updated.
CEE, Kerala is yet to announce the dates for KEAM 2021. KEAM 2021 Exam Dates are yet to be announced, Paper-I and Paper-II will be held on the following dates:
|Paper||Dates (Tentative)||Time Slot|
|Paper I - Physics & Chemistry||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Paper-II - Mathematics||To Be Announced
||To Be Announced|
- Registration: KEAM 2021 Application Form for admission into Engineering, Architecture, B.Pharm, Agriculture, Veterinary, and Fisheries, in various colleges in Kerala, will be available on the official website from Mar 26, 2021 tentatively.
- Counselling: Candidates who have qualified and ranked in the KEAM 2021 result list, are eligible for the KEAM Counselling and seat alottment procedure.
Courses offered through KEAM
By taking up the KEAM 2021 exam candidates can get admission in the field of B.Tech (Agriculture, Food, Dairy Tech.), B.Pharma, BFSc., BVSc & AH, BSc. Hons. (Agriculture, Forestry).
For the admission of Architecture courses, the merit will be assessed by giving the equal weightage to the marks obtained in the 'National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA 2021), conducted by 'Council of Architecture (COA), and the grade/ marks in the qualifying examination will be a criterion.
|Course Offered||Duration||Compulsory Rotating Internship|
|B.Tech||4 years (8 Sem)||-|
|BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BSMS||4 and a half years||12 months program|
|BVSc and AH||4 and a half years||12 months|
|B.Arch||5 years||6 months|
|BFSc, B.Sc with Honours||4 years||1 semester|
KEAM 2021 Eligibility
Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria before filling the KEAM 2021 Application form. This is the most important thing a candidate should fulfil, only then, they can write the exam. If a candidate does not fulfil these criteria then they should not fill the form.
Only the citizens of India can apply for KEAM 2021. PIO/OCI i.e. Persons of Indian Origin/Overseas Citizen of India Card Holders will also be considered as Citizens of India. PIO/OCI aspirants are not eligible for any type of reservation.
- Engineering courses/ B.Tech: Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary Examination / 10+2 or it's equivalent from the Central or any State board, with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology.
- Architecture Course: Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary Examination / 10+2 or equivalent from Central or any State board, with Mathematics as a compulsory subject, with minimum passing marks.
- OR the candidates should have completed Diploma (10+3) in any stream from any Central/ State Government universities with a minimum of 50% marks and with Mathematics as one of the subjects of the examination.
- OR the candidates should have completed a diploma from International Baccalaureate, after 10 years of schooling, with more than 50% marks aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
- B.Pharm Course: Candidates should clear the 10+2 exam or its equivalent board, with 50% marks in Biology/Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics all combine are eligible.
- Categorized based on Authority: Candidates are considered under various Categories according to Keralite, Non-Keralite(NK-I), Non-Keralite (NK-II) based on their nativity/ domicile. And, you can check the category you come under and whether you are eligible for KEAM 2021 or not.
- Relaxation in marks: KEAM 2021 offers relaxation in marks for the reserved category applicants. If the candidate belongs to this category they are eligible to take the benefit and fill in the KEAM Application form.
- P.H. Category Candidates: For the candidates who come under the P.H. category i.e. Physically Handicapped category, there is a relaxation of 5% of marks. P.H. Candidates who should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 45% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, from Central or any State board, are considered as eligible candidates to take the KEAM 2021 exam.
- Reservation Category: For the candidate who comes under reserved categories such as scheduled castes (SC), scheduled tribes (ST) and other backward classes (OBC), there is a relaxation of 5% marks in aggregate. The candidate who comes under this category should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 45% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, from Central or any State board.
- Seat Reservation:
|Categories||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|State Merit (SM)||60%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||30%|
Know more about KEAM 2021 Eligibility
KEAM 2021 Application Form
Aspirants for KEAM 2021 have to follow particular steps to apply for KEAM 2021. The steps need to be followed carefully as any wrong information might mean filling in a new form and/or paying the application fees again. The detailed step-wise application guide for KEAM application filling process is as follows:
- Mode of Registration: Online
- Mode of Payment: Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / Other
1) Registration: Candidates need to register for KEAM 2021 by filling up their KEAM Application Form 2021. To do this, applicants need to go to the official website of KEAM 2021 and register themselves. A password must be generated online by the candidate who is applying. A computer-generated application number will be available after a successful registration.
2) Filling the application form: Candidates, now, have to fill in their details and educational qualifications. Candidates need to remember that the information must match the information on their certificates. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before filling up their KEAM application form. It is also very important that they make sure to clear/ fulfil the eligibility criteria.
3) Payment of Fees: The payment after successful submission can be done through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or e-Challan, online. Candidates need to submit the fees before the specified date to get their admit card. After the payment, candidates will get a copy of their application form which has to be printed out in two copies, one must be submitted to the CEE and the other for the candidate's safekeeping. Candidates belonging to the ST category will not have to pay any application fees.
4) Uploading Photo and Signature: Scanned photos of the candidate's passport-sized photograph and signature must be uploaded online as per the directions given by the exam conducting authorities.
5) Submitting the KEAM application form: After uploading the documents, candidates must verify all the details provided while filling in the application form. Submit the online application form and take a printout of the copy for future reference until the admission process is complete.
The KEAM 2021 Application fees for both course-wise as well as category wise have been tabulated in the table below.
|Engineering/Pharmacy/Both||INR 700||INR 300|
|Architecture/Medical & Allied/Both||INR 500||INR 200|
|Both||INR 900||INR 400|
|OBC, General||PWD||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||INR 700|
|SC||PWD||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||INR 300|
How to download the KEAM Application Form 2021?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to download their KEAM Application form from the official website.
- Visit the KEAM official website
- Select the Application Form tab
- Enter the login credentials on the login page
- Press Enter
- View and download the KEAM application form 2021
KEAM 2021 Exam Pattern
KEAM 2021 is a technical exam and requires attention and detailed analysis. This can be done by going through the KEAM Exam pattern. It is important as KEAM Paper Pattern gives a bird's eye view of how the paper is set. This makes aspirants more familiar with the exam and more confident about their studies. The detailed information on the KEAM 2021 Exam Pattern is provided below.
KEAM B.Tech Exam Pattern
KEAM 2021 Exam for B. Tech. aspirants are divided into two parts - Paper I and Paper-II. The exam pattern for Paper I is as follows:
|Paper Name||Paper I|
|Subjects||Physics and Chemistry|
|Number of questions||120|
|Total Duration||2 hours 30 minutes (150 minutes)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice, Objective-based questions|
|Negative Marking||4 marks awarded for every right answer and 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer|
Paper-II will be held on a consecutive day. The exam pattern for Paper II is as follows:
|Number of questions||120|
|Total Time Duration||2 hours 30 minutes (150 minutes)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice, Objective-based questions|
|Negative Marking||4 marks awarded for every right answer and 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer|
KEAM B.Pharm Exam Pattern
Thorough knowledge of Exam pattern provides confidence to the students undertaking KEAM. Exam pattern provides students with knowledge about how a paper is set, what is the standard of questions and what topics are more important. According to CEE guidelines, B. Pharm aspirants have to give only Paper I of KEAM 2021 to be eligible for allotment of seats. The exam pattern of KEAM 2021 Paper I is as follows:
|Exam Duration||2.5 hours (150 minutes)|
|Name of the Paper||Paper I|
|Subjects in Paper||Physics and Chemistry|
|Question Type||Multiple choices, Objective-based questions|
|The total quantity of questions||120|
|Marks allotted for each question||4 marks|
|Total marks||480 marks|
|Marking Scheme||Every right answer draws 4 marks whereas 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer|
Know more about KEAM 2021 Exam Pattern
KEAM 2021 Syllabus
Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) will release the Syllabus of KEAM (subjects, topics, and units) from which questions would be asked in the entrance exam. Therefore, knowing the syllabus beforehand would help candidates prepare well and perform better.
Candidates can divide the syllabus based on its difficulty level ranging from difficult to moderate to easy while preparing. Candidates can schedule their study accordingly by completing the difficult topics of KEAM syllabus first and then moving on to the easy ones.
- Subjects: KEAM 2021 syllabus consists of different topics under the subjects of Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry. The majority of the syllabus will be similar to the qualifying examination of 12th standard
- Level: The candidates will get the questions from the syllabus of class 11th & 12th in the KEAM 2021 exam
- Previous Year Papers: The candidate can also check the KEAM Previous year question papers to understand the level of difficulty and type of questions they can expect during the KEAM 2021 Exams.
Note: A candidate needs to cover all the topics which come under 11th and 12th standard Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
KEAM 2021 Admit Card
Admit card for KEAM 2021 is important as the candidate who does not produce it will not be allowed to sit for the exam. KEAM Admit Card 2021 will be released a few days to a week before the KEAM 2021 Examinations are held. The Admit Card is instrumental to procure your results as it carries your personal information and enrollment number.
Furthermore, the KEAM 2021 Admit card is also needed at the time of admission and candidates need to produce it at the time of Counselling and seat allotment. Thus, the student must have his/ her call letter at the time of the exam and after that too
- Admit Card release date: KEAM 2021 Admit Card will be available only on the official website of the CEE. The admit card download link will be available soon.
- Information: Information provided on the KEAM 2021 Admit Card are the candidate’s name, the application number, examination centre, timings, and test day instructions.
- Discrepancy: If a candidate finds any mistakes or discrepancies in the Admit Card, then he/ she should report the issue to the CEE as soon as possible and get it rectified to avoid any possible disqualification on the exam day.
- ID Proof: The candidate needs to carry any one of the government-issued photo ID proof along with the Admit Card. Photo ID proof may be any one of the following: PAN Card, Adhar Card, Voter ID Card, etc.
How to download the KEAM Admit Card 2021?
Candidates need to follow these steps for downloading the admit card.
- Go to the KEAM 2021 official website and login by entering your credentials
- Enter your Application number, date of birth, and Email ID
- Download and take the print out of the KEAM 2021 hall ticket.
KEAM 2021 Exam Centres
KEAM will be held in 14 districts of Kerala along with exam centers in Mumbai, Delhi, and Dubai. Candidates had to choose their preferred KEAM 2021 exam centre while filling the application form. The test centre of KEAM 2021 was allotted to candidates according to their preferences, only in case of emergency, there could be changes in the exam venue allotment. Aspirants can check the KEAM 2021 Exam Centres and codes below:
Candidates are advised to locate their allotted KEAM exam Centres a few days before the exam, as this would avoid delays in reaching the test centre on the day of the exam. Candidates are required to carry their KEAM 2021 Admit Card to their allotted exam centre. Candidates are advised to adhere to the instructions given to them at the test centres like not carrying exam related material, mobile phones, etc.
The documents the candidates must carry to the exam hall are given below. Students failing to carry them will not be allowed inside the hall.
- Admit Card/ Hall ticket
- Identity Proof
- Passport size photographs
Checklist of KEAM 2021 Exam Centres with centre codes
KEAM 2021 Result
The KEAM 2021 Result will be announced soon after the exams have been conducted. The candidate is advised to visit the official website of the CEE to view their KEAM 2021 results. Candidates need to score the minimum Cut-off Marks to be ranked/ qualified to seek admissions through KEAM 2021. The cut-off is arrived at by keeping a ratio of available seats and your relative performance in the KEAM 2021. Also, cut off varies from program to program and college to college. The final merit list is released individually for Engineering, Agriculture, Architecture, and B.Pharm courses. A candidate whose name will be mentioned on the merit list will be eligible for the Counselling procedure. The KEAM 2021 Result is completely based on the performance of the candidates. Hence, they are required to score high by performing well in the examination.
The result of the KEAM 2021 exam carries the equal weightage of Paper-I & Paper-II and marks obtained in 10+2 or its equivalent level. Each candidate needs to download the KEAM 2021 Score Card. There is no provision to send the scorecard to the candidate's residential addresses. Hence, the candidates need to keep a track of the updates regarding the KEAM 2021 Result on the official website.
How to check KEAM 2021 Result?
For downloading KEAM 2021 Result students need to follow given below steps:
- Step 1: Visit the KEAM official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “KEAM 2021 Results” link.
- Step 3: Provide your hall ticket number and other information required
- Step 4: The result will be displayed on the screen
- Step 5: Download the result in PDF format and check your result
Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Government of Kerala will release the rank list of KEAM 2021 in online mode. The candidates will have to login using their credentials such as their application number and password to check the KEAM 2021 rank list. Candidates who opted for the Engineering course must know that the merit list is prepared based on the KEAM exam and the marks of 10+2 on a 50:50 ratio. Candidates will be called for KEAM Counselling based on the rank list.
KEAM 2021 Cut off
Kerala Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) releases the cut off for KEAM after each round of seat allotment has been concluded. KEAM Cut off will be released in the form of ranks/ marks. Based on the cutoff, authorities will prepare the merit lists. Cut off marks for the general category is 50% and 40% for SEBC/ SC/ ST category. It is required that the candidates check the KEAM 2021 Cut Off to make sure they acquire the cut-off.
The following table shows the KEAM 2021 Cut off marks based on the caste categories
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
|SC/ ST/ SEBC Category||40%|
KEAM 2021 Counselling
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala will begin the registration of KEAM 2021 counselling, candidates can fill their preferred choices in online mode. The final date for option registration is expected to be in August 2021. The authorities are conducting the counselling of KEAM 2021 in online mode. Candidates who have qualified KEAM are required to register for the KEAM counselling process.
For Counselling, the candidates have to select their choices of colleges and courses in the order of preference. A mock allotment will be conducted during KEAM counselling in 2021 for the candidate’s reference. During the counselling of KEAM 2021, four rounds of seat allotment will be conducted. The allotment will be done in online mode. The details for the KEAM 2021 Counselling are mentioned below.
Counselling Date: Counseling sessions will be announced on the official website after the KEAM 2021 results are declared. The candidates are required to look out for the counselling schedule and attend the same with the necessary documents.
Trial Allotment: CEE has given a chance for candidates to get familiarised with the seat allotment through KEAM Trial Allotment. In this round candidates can get familiarised by entering the colleges/institute of their choice along with the courses. After that, they can save their preferences.
When KEAM Trial Allotment 2021 Results will be announced, candidates can check which college they might potentially get accepted into. Applicants are advised to go through the trial allotment since it will help them understand how the seat allotment process works with the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP).
KEAM 2021 Seat Allotment
Seat allotment for KEAM 2021 will be done via the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) through Single Window System (SWS). The seat will be allocated based on rank acquired by the candidate and options filled in. Here are details which a candidate will have to know about KEAM 2021 Seat Allotment:
- Once the seats are allotted for the candidate, a list will be released which will contain the name of candidates and the institute allotted for the candidate.
- If the candidates are allotted a seat then they need to pay the tuition fees at the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) account. Candidates can pay the fees through the State Bank of India (SBI) only.
- After candidates have paid the fees, the students will have to report to the institute in which they have been allotted a seat. Candidates should also bring the original documents to this institute for verification.
- Your admission will be confirmed only after the verification process is completed.
Note: If you fail to appear at the Institute for the document verification and admission, the allotted seat will be cancelled and the option once lost will not be available in the subsequent rounds.
Seats will be allotted in 3 rounds. Candidates can select the college and course of their choice in the first round. If they are not satisfied with the seat that they have got then they can try for the course and college of their choice.
But candidates have to remember that they have only 3 rounds. Because if they are not allotted a seat in the 3rd round then they will not have gotten a seat through KEAM. Therefore, candidates will have to select a college and course which they will get in the subsequent options.
Documents Required for KEAM Admission 2021
- KEAM 2021 admit card
- KEAM 2021 Scorecard
- Proof of date of birth
- Allotment memo issued by CEE
- Fee receipt issued by the bank
- 10+2 standard mark sheet and pass certificate
- Transfer certificate from last attended the institute
- Conduct certificate from last attended institutes
- Eligibility certificate (for applicants who have passed more than one qualifying examination conducted by CEE)
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
KEAM 2021 Answer Key
KEAM 2021 Physics and Chemistry exam will be conducted on Apr 17, 2021 and Mathematics exam will be conducted on Jan 1, 1970 as well.
- Official KEAM 2021 answer key will be released soon after the exam is over by the conducting authority, CEE.
- Candidates can make use of the answer key to analyze their possible marks in the KEAM 2021 examination.
Challenging KEAM 2021 Answer Key
- You can challenge the CEE if found any errors in the answer key.
- You should send your complaint to the CEE in writing along with the required documents.
- To challenge the answer key, along with the documents you are required to pay INR 100 per question via demand draft in the favour of CEE and payable at Thiruvananthapuram by post or hand delivery to reach the office before 30th April 2021.
- If the challenge is found correct then the fee will be remitted to you.
Preparation Tips for KEAM
KEAM 2021 syllabus is based on 11th and 12th or equivalent. To check the exam pattern and syllabus, see the previous year question papers. Start solving the previous year question papers so that speed and accuracy will increase. Keep on practising the sample paper for a better result. KEAM 2021 exam is offline mode i.e. candidate need to fill OMR sheet. It is advisable to practice filling the OMR sheet before the exam so that unnecessary wastage of time will be avoided.
The main ways by which the candidates can prepare for the examination are elaborated below.
Candidates should plan very well before the KEAM 2021 Exam. They should prepare a very good time table or schedule chart so that they can follow the schedule accordingly and will stay on the course rather than deviating from the track.
Understanding the Topics
The candidates need to comprehend every topic for the examination. It is advised that they prepare for the exam by going through the topics one by one. This way they will be able to understand better and accordingly prepare for the examination.
Candidates are required to maintain a strict time consumption technique to attend to all the questions within the given time. Candidates can practise attending to the questions by setting up time limits with the help of a stopwatch and make sure that they finish on time. Once they are confident in efficiently optimizing time during the examination, it will be very easy for them to attend to all the questions without missing any part.
Attend the known questions first
Candidates should attend to the questions that are known and familiar to them before attending the ones that are unfamiliar and doubtful. This way they will be able to quickly attend to the known questions within the allotted time. The remaining time can be utilized to attend to the remaining and unknown questions.
Candidates should practise by attending many mock tests before the exam date. Practising and attending mock tests will allow the candidates to understand and have a clear idea of the type of questions that are being asked in the question paper. They can write the mock tests by using a stopwatch, to make sure that they finish the test within the allotted time. Time management can also be achieved by attending these mock tests since candidates receive enormous amounts of practice. The more number mock tests they attend, the better are the chances for them to score higher in the KEAM 2021 Exam.
Note: It is an objective type of examination. While the time of filling the option, a candidate needs to pay attention to avoid mistakes and wrong entries.
KEAM 2021 Answer Key
The KEAM 2021 Answer Key will be released by the organizing body post successfully organizing the exam. Candidates can check with the answer keys and estimate their predicted scores by comparing the answers that they have written and the ones in the answer key. Candidates can visit the Answer Key subpage for downloading the same.
KEAM 2021 Examination Guidelines
You are advised to bring a writing pad/board along with the Admit Card for the Examination. You should use a ballpoint pen (either blue or black ink) for writing the KEAM 2021 examination. It is required to fill up the entries on the question booklet and OMR Answer Sheet. Use a pencil is strictly prohibited.
You will not be permitted to take items such as pencil, eraser, correction fluid, whitener, calculator, logarithm table, electronic gadgets, mobile phones, etc, into the examination hall. You are advised to be present at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time to the examination hall.
No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination. You have to show your Admit Card to the invigilator and the Board appointed officials as and when requested.
Candidate without an Admit card or with Admit card having defigured soiled or distorted photographs will not be allowed to sit for the examination. You will be permitted to leave the examination hall only after completion of the examination.
Scratch papers are provided to all the candidates for rough work at the examination hall. Rough work cannot be done on any other paper/sheet, as nothing will be allowed inside the exam hall.
|The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695001||0471- 2332123, 2339101, 2339102, 2339103 & 2339104||0471-2337228|
- You are not allowed to use the prohibited things such as Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Geometry Box, Pencil box, Electronic Digital Watches with facilities of calculators, mobile phones, pagers or any other electronic gadget.
- In case of impersonation, the candidature of the concerned candidate will be cancelled outright and the impersonator will be handed over to the police for the criminal act.
- The candidate should not manipulate & fabricate submitted documents like Admit card, Allotment letter, Datasheet, etc.
- The candidate should not tamper with Barcode in the OMR sheet or Write unnecessary information on the OMR sheet.
KEAM Contact Details
What are the procedures for registering KEAM 2021 online?
The applicants will have to follow six simple steps to register themselves online for KEAM. Step 1 – Registration Step 2 – Upload Images Step 3 – Fill Application Form Step 4 – Pay Application Fees Step 5 – Print Application Form Step 6 – Send Application and Supporting Proof to CEE
Is it compulsory to do all the steps mentioned for applying KEAM 2021 online in a single sitting?
There is no necessity that a candidate must complete the application form in a single sitting. But one has to click the save button every time one does this.
Which are the recommended browsers for applying KEAM 2021 online?
One can use some of the latest versions of Mozilla and Google Chrome.
I forgot to note down my Application Number during the KEAM registration process. How can I get the application number?
If a person forgets the application number one can use the “Forgot Application Number” on the home page. The name, date of birth, password and security code should be submitted to get the application number.
I forgot my KEAM password. What is the procedure to retrieve the password?
The link “Forgot Password” in the application portal can be used to generate a new password. It will be sent to the registered email ID of the applicant.
I am not able to upload images during KEAM registration. What is the reason?
The images might be not as per the specifications. So it is important to use the same specs.
I belong to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC). How can I claim for the communal reservation?
The applicants will have to submit a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in original from the competent authority along with the printout of the application form of KEAM.
What are the procedures to claim SC/ST communal reservation?
The applicants claiming reservation under SC/ST Category should attach a caste/community certificate from the Tahsildar concerned, in the specified proforma along with the printout of KEAM Application Form.
I am a child of inter-caste married couple with father or mother belonging to SC/ST or SEBC Category. Can I get any reservation based on the Inter-Caste Marriage Certificate?
No, the same procedure followed by the SC/ST/SEBC has to be followed.
What is the application fee for the KEAM exam?
The application form fee for the General and OBC category is INR 700, and for the SC/ST category, it is INR 300.
LIVE APPLICATION FORMS
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, [MRIIRS] Faridabad
B.Tech (Total Fees) Rs. 960000
Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science, [HITS] Chennai
Acharya Institute of Technology, [AIT] Bangalore
B.Tech (Total Fees) Rs. 12,00,000/
Sharda University, Greater Noida
B.Tech (Total Fees) Rs. 1.82 LPA