KEAM 2023 exam official notification will be released soon by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Government of Kerala. Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Examination (KEAM) 2023 is an entrance examination conducted by CEE Kerala for candidates seeking admission to the Professional Degree Courses in colleges and institutes in Kerala.
Candidates can get admission in Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary, Fisheries, Pharmacy, and other courses in the various colleges of Kerala by participating in KEAM 2023 examination.
|Colleges Accepting KEAM Score in Kerala||Colleges Accepting KEAM Score in Karnataka|
Latest Updates on KEAM
- Nov 25, 2022: KEAM 2022 counselling MBBS/BDS phase 2 seat allotment result was released on Nov 23, 2022. Read More
Table of Contents
- KEAM 2022 Counselling
- About KEAM
- KEAM 2023 Exam Date
- KEAM 2023 Eligibility
- KEAM 2023 Application Form
- KEAM 2023 Admit Card
- KEAM 2023 Exam Centres
- KEAM 2023 Exam Pattern
- KEAM 2023 Syllabus
- KEAM 2023 Paper Analysis
- KEAM 2023 Answer Key
- KEAM 2023 Result
- KEAM 2023 Cut Off
- KEAM 2023 Exam Day Guidelines
- KEAM 2023 Contact Details
KEAM 2022 Counselling
KEAM 2022 counselling phase 2 seat allotment result for MBBS/BDS was released on Nov 23, 2022, on the official website. The fee payment window for phase 2 counselling window was opened from Nov 25 - Nov 28, 2022. Shortlisted candidates must report to their allotted institute before Nov 28, 2022.
For counselling, candidates have to select their choices of colleges and courses in the order of preference. A mock allotment will be conducted during KEAM counselling 2022 for the candidate’s reference. During the counselling of KEAM 2022, four rounds of seat allotment will be conducted. The allotment is done online. The details for KEAM 2022 counselling are mentioned below.
- Counselling Date: Counseling sessions will be announced on the official website after KEAM 2022 results are declared. Candidates must keep a check on the counselling schedule and attend the same with the necessary documents.
- Trial Allotment: CEE will also give a chance for candidates to get familiarised with the seat allotment through KEAM Trial Allotment. When KEAM Trial Allotment 2022 results will be announced, candidates can check which college they might potentially get accepted into. Applicants are advised to go through the trial allotment since it will help them understand how the seat allotment process works with the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP).
KEAM 2022 Seat Allotment
Seat allotment for KEAM 2022 will be done via the Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) through Single Window System (SWS). The seat will be allocated based on rank acquired by candidates and options filled in. Here are details that a candidate will have to know about KEAM 2022 seat allotment.
- Once the seats are allotted for the candidate, a list will be released which will contain the name of the candidates and the institute allotted for the candidate.
- If the candidates are allotted a seat then they need to pay the tuition fees at the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) account. Candidates can pay the fees through the State Bank of India (SBI) only.
- After candidates have paid the fees, the students will have to report to the institute in which they have been allotted a seat. Candidates should also bring the original documents to this institute for verification.
- Your admission will be confirmed only after the verification process is completed.
Note: If you fail to appear at the Institute for the document verification and admission, the allotted seat will be cancelled and the option once lost will not be available in the subsequent rounds.
KEAM 2022 Counselling Rounds
Seats will be allotted in 3 rounds. Candidates can select the college and course of their choice in the first round. If they are not satisfied with the seat that they have got, then they can try for the course and college of their choice in other rounds.
Documents Required for KEAM Admission 2022
The documents required for KEAM 2022 admission process are given below.
- KEAM 2022 admit card
- KEAM 2022 scorecard
- Proof of date of birth
- Allotment memo issued by CEE
- Fee receipt issued by the bank
- 10+2 standard mark sheet and pass certificate
- Transfer certificate from last attended the institute
- Conduct certificate from last attended institutes
- Eligibility certificate (for applicants who have passed more than one qualifying examination conducted by CEE)
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
Read More: KEAM 2023 Counselling
Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Government of Kerala, will soon release the KEAM 2023 official notification on its website.
KEAM 2023 is a state-level exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala, for admissions into the UG Engineering programs offered by various government and private colleges of the state. The exam was initially conducted for admission in courses of Engineering, Architecture, and Medical in the colleges of Kerala. However, since 2016, KEAM score is used only for admission into Engineering and Architectural courses.
With NEET exam becoming the national level exam for Medical/Dental courses, considering KEAM score for Medical and Dental courses has been discontinued.
|Full Form||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Government of Kerala|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Helpdesk||0471- 2332123, 2339101, 2339102, 2339103 & 2339104
|KEAM 2023 Official Website||www.cee.kerala.gov.in|
Admissions: Candidates seeking admission for Medical, Agriculture, Forestry, Veterinary and Fisheries courses will get admission based on merit, i.e., based on the score they get in NEET.
Courses Offered Through CEE KEAM 2023
By taking up KEAM 2023 exam, candidates can get admission in the field of B.Tech (Agriculture, Food, Dairy Tech), B.Pharma, BFSc., BVSc & AH, BSc. Hons. (Agriculture, Forestry). For admission to Architecture courses, the merit of candidates will be assessed by giving equal weightage to the marks obtained in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA 2023), conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA), and the grade/marks in the qualifying examination will be a criterion.
|Course Offered||Duration||Compulsory Rotating Internship|
|B.Tech||4 Years (8 Sem)||-|
|BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BSMS||4 and Half Years||12 months program|
|BVSc and AH||4 and Half Years||12 months|
|B.Arch||5 Years||6 months|
|BF.Sc, B.Sc with Honours||4 Years||1 semester|
KEAM 2023 Exam Date
Candidates must carefully review the dates below to avoid missing any important KEAM 2023 dates. They can keep track of the dates by regularly checking in with this page for further updates and information regarding KEAM 2023 exam date and other associated events.
|KEAM 2023 Registration Start Date||To be announced|
|KEAM 2023 Registration End Date||To be announced|
|KEAM 2023 Registration Reopened Date||To be announced|
|KEAM 2023 Registration Last Date||To be announced|
|KEAM 2023 Application Form Correction Window||To be announced|
|Admit Card Download||To be announced|
|KEAM 2023 Exam Date||To be announced|
|Provisional Answer Key Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date to Challenge KEAM 2023 Answer Key||To be announced|
|KEAM 2023 Result||To be announced|
|KEAM 2023 Provisional Category List||To be announced|
|KEAM 2023 Final Category List||To be announced|
|KEAM 2023 Rank List||To be announced|
|KEAM 2023 Counselling Registration - Phase 1||To be announced|
|KEAM 2023 Counselling Phase 1 Mock Allotment||To be announced|
|KEAM 2023 Counselling Phase 1 Provisional Seat Allotment||To be announced|
|KEAM 2023 Counselling Phase 1 Final Seat Allotment||To be announced|
|KEAM 2023 Counselling Phase 1 Fee Payment||To be announced|
|KEAM 2023 Counselling Phase 2 Provisional Seat Allotment||To be announced|
|KEAM 2023 Counselling Provisional Category List of PwD Candidates||To be announced|
|KEAM 2023 Counselling Phase 3 Registration and Choice Filling Commencement||To be announced|
|Last Date for Online Option Rearrangement/Addition/Deletion and Confirmation for KEAM 2023 Phase 3 Counselling||To be announced|
|KEAM 2023 Counselling Phase 3 Seat Allotment||To be announced|
|KEAM 2023 Mop-Up Counselling New Options Registration||To be announced|
|Last Date to Register for New Options for Mop-Up Round||To be announced|
|KEAM 2023 Mop-Up Allotment||To be announced|
|Last Date to Join Allotted Colleges After Mop-Up Round||To be announced|
Read More: KEAM 2023 Exam Dates
KEAM 2023 Eligibility
Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria before filling out KEAM 2023 application form. Candidates must fulfil all the requirements, only then, they can attend the exam. If a candidate does not fulfil these criteria then they should not fill the form. Mentioned below are a few general KEAM 2023 eligibility criteria.
- Only the citizens of India can apply for KEAM 2023.
- PIO/OCI i.e. Persons of Indian Origin/Overseas Citizen of India Card Holders will also be considered as Citizens of India.
- PIO/OCI aspirants are not eligible for any type of reservation.
KEAM 2023 Eligibility for Engineering Courses/B.Tech
- Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary Examination / 10+2 or its equivalent from the Central or any State board, with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology.
KEAM 2023 Eligibility for Architecture Course
- Candidates should have completed their Higher Secondary Examination / 10+2 or equivalent from Central or any State board, with Mathematics as a compulsory subject, with minimum passing marks.
- Candidates should have completed a Diploma (10+3) in any stream from any Central/ State Government university with a minimum of 50% marks and with Mathematics as one of the subjects of the examination.
- Candidates should have completed a diploma from International Baccalaureate, after 10 years of schooling, with more than 50% marks aggregate and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination.
KEAM 2023 Eligibility for B.Pharm Course
- Candidates should clear the 10+2 exam or its equivalent board, with 50% marks in Biology/Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics all combine are eligible.
KEAM 2023 Eligibility for Categorized Based on Authority
- Candidates are considered under various categories according to Keralite, Non-Keralite(NK-I), and Non-Keralite (NK-II) based on their nativity/ domicile. And, you can check the category you come under and whether you are eligible for KEAM 2023 or not.
KEAM 2023 Eligibility for Relaxation in Marks
KEAM 2023 offers relaxation in marks for the reserved category applicants. If the candidate belongs to this category they are eligible to take the benefit and fill in KEAM Application form.
- P.H. Category Candidates: For candidates who come under the P.H. category i.e. Physically Handicapped category, there is a relaxation of 5% of marks. P.H. candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 45% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, from Central or any State board, are considered as eligible candidates to take KEAM 2023 exam.
- Reservation Category: For candidates who comes under reserved categories such as scheduled castes (SC), scheduled tribes (ST) and other backward classes (OBC), there is a relaxation of 5% marks in aggregate. Candidate who comes under this category should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 45% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, from Central or any State board.
KEAM 2023 Seat Reservation
The category-wise seat reservation for KEAM 2023 is tabulated below.
|Categories||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|State Merit (SM)||60%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||30%|
Read More: KEAM 2023 Eligibility
KEAM 2023 Application Form
CEE Kerala will release the KEAM 2023 application form for admission to Engineering, Architecture, Medical, Medical Allied and B.Pharm Courses on the official website. Mentioned-below are a few highlights of KEAM 2023 application form.
- Mode of Registration: Online
- Mode of Application Fee Payment: Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/Other
Steps to Apply for KEAM 2023 Application Form
Aspirants for KEAM 2023 have to follow particular steps to apply for KEAM 2023. The steps need to be followed carefully as any wrong information might mean filling in a new form and/or paying the application fees again. The detailed step-wise application guide for KEAM application filling process is as follows:
- Step 1- Registration: Candidates must register for KEAM 2023 by filling up their KEAM application form 2023. To do this, applicants should visit the official website of KEAM 2023 and register themselves. A password must be generated online by the candidate who is applying. A computer-generated application number will be available after a successful registration.
- Step 2- Filling Application Form: Candidates, now, have to fill in their details and educational qualifications. Candidates should remember that the information must match the information on their certificates. They should read the instructions carefully before filling up their KEAM application form. It is also very important that they make sure to clear/fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Step 3- Payment of Fees: The payment after successful submission can be done through credit card, debit card, net banking or e-Challan. Candidates must submit the fees before the specified date to get their admit card. After the payment, candidates will get a copy of their application form which has to be printed out in two copies, one must be submitted to the CEE and the other for the candidate's safekeeping. Candidates belonging to the ST category are exempted from the application fees.
- Step 4- Uploading Photo and Signature: Scanned images of the candidate's passport-sized photograph and signature must be uploaded online as per the directions given by the exam conducting authorities.
- Step 5- Submitting KEAM Application Form: After uploading the documents, candidates must verify all the details provided while filling in the application form. Submit the online application form and take a printout of the copy for future reference until the admission process is complete.
KEAM 2023 Application Fees
The course-wise KEAM Kerala 2023 application fees are tabulated in the table below.
|Engineering/Pharmacy/Both||INR 700||INR 300|
|Architecture/Medical & Allied/Both||INR 500||INR 200|
|Both||INR 900||INR 400|
The category-wise application fee for KEAM 2023 is below.
|OBC, General||PWD||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||INR 700|
|SC||PWD||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||INR 300|
Steps to Download KEAM Application Form 2023
Candidates can follow the steps given below to download their KEAM 2023 application form from the official website.
- Step 1: Visit KEAM official website.
- Step 2: Select the 'Application Form' tab.
- Step 3: Enter the login credentials on the login page and click on the 'Enter' button.
- Step 5: View and download KEAM application form 2023.
Read More: KEAM 2023 Application Form
KEAM 2023 Admit Card
KEAM 2023 admit card will be released on the official website. Candidates who did not produce the admit card will not be allowed to sit for the exam. The admit card is instrumental to procure the results as it carries the personal information and the enrollment number of the candidate.
Furthermore, KEAM 2023 admit card is also needed at the time of admission and candidates need to produce it at the time of counselling and seat allotment. Thus, the student must have their call letter at the time of the exam and after that too.
- Admit Card Release Date: KEAM 2023 admit card will be available on the official website.
- Information: Information provided on KEAM 2023 admit card are the candidate’s name, the application number, examination centre, timings, and test day instructions.
- Discrepancy: If a candidate finds any mistakes or discrepancies in the admit card, then they should report the issue to the CEE as soon as possible and get it rectified to avoid any possible disqualification on the exam day.
- ID Proof: Candidate needs to carry any one of the government-issued photo ID proof along with the admit card. Photo ID proof may be any one of the following.
- PAN Card
- Adhar Card
- Voter ID Card, etc.
Steps to Download KEAM Admit Card 2023
Candidates need to follow these steps for downloading the KEAM 2023 admit card.
- Step 1: Go to KEAM 2023 official website and log in by entering the credentials.
- Step 2: Enter the application number, date of birth, and email ID.
- Step 3: Download and take the printout of KEAM 2023 hall ticket.
Read More: KEAM 2023 Admit Card
KEAM 2023 Exam Centres
KEAM 2023 will be held in 14 districts of Kerala along with exam centres in Mumbai, Delhi, and Dubai. Candidates must choose their preferred exam centre while filling out the application form.
The test centre of KEAM 2023 will be allotted to candidates according to their preferences. Only in case of emergency, there could be changes in the exam venue allotment. Aspirants can check KEAM 2023 exam centres and codes below.
Documents Required at KEAM 2023 Exam Centre
Candidates are advised to locate their allotted KEAM 2023 exam centres a few days before the exam, as this would avoid delays in reaching the test centre on the day of the exam. Candidates are required to carry their KEAM 2023 admit card to their allotted exam centre. Candidates are advised to adhere to the instructions given to them at the test centres like not carrying exam related material, mobile phones, etc.
The documents that candidates must carry to the exam hall are given below. Students failing to carry them will not be allowed inside the hall.
- Admit Card/ Hall ticket
- Identity Proof
- Passport size photographs
Read More: KEAM 2023 Exam Centres
KEAM 2023 Exam Pattern
The Kerala Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) invited commercial bidders to conduct KEAM exam online. KEAM Kerala 2023 is a technical exam and requires attention and detailed analysis. This can be done by going through KEAM exam pattern. It is important as KEAM 2023 paper pattern gives a bird's eye view of how the paper is set. This makes aspirants more familiar with the exam. The detailed information on KEAM 2023 exam pattern is provided below.
KEAM 2023 B.Tech Exam Pattern
KEAM 2023 Exam for B.Tech. aspirants are divided into two parts - Paper I and Paper II.
|Number of Questions||120|
|Total Marks||480 Marks|
|Question Type||Objective - Multiple Choice Questions|
KEAM 2023 B.Pharm Exam Pattern
Thorough knowledge of exam patterns provides confidence to the students undertaking KEAM. Exam pattern provides students with knowledge about how a paper is set, what is the standard of questions and what topics are more important. According to CEE guidelines, B.Pharm aspirants have to give only Paper I of KEAM 2023 to be eligible for allotment of seats.
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes (150 Minutes)|
|Paper Name||Paper I|
|Subjects||Physics and Chemistry|
|Question Type||Objective - Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Number of Questions||120|
|Total Marks||480 Marks|
Read More: KEAM 2023 Exam Pattern
KEAM 2023 Syllabus
Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) will release the syllabus of KEAM (subjects, topics, and units) from which questions would be asked in the entrance exam. Therefore, knowing the syllabus beforehand would help candidates prepare well and perform better.
Candidates can divide the syllabus based on its difficulty level ranging from difficult to moderate to easy while preparing. Candidates can schedule their study accordingly by completing the difficult topics of KEAM syllabus first and then moving on to the easy ones.
- Subjects: KEAM 2023 syllabus consists of different topics under the subjects of Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry. The majority of the syllabus will be similar to the qualifying examination of class 12.
- Level: Candidates will get the questions from the syllabus of classes 11 and 12 in KEAM 2023 exam.
- Previous Year Papers: Candidates can also check KEAM previous year's question papers to understand the level of difficulty and type of questions they can expect during KEAM 2023 exams.
Note: A candidate needs to cover all the topics which come under 11th and 12th standards Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Read More: KEAM Syllabus 2023
Preparation Tips for KEAM 2023
KEAM 2023 syllabus is based on classes 11 and 12 or equivalent topics. To check the exam pattern and syllabus, see the previous year's question papers. Start solving the previous year's question papers so that speed and accuracy will increase. Keep on practising the sample paper for a better result. The main ways by which the candidates can prepare for the examination are elaborated below.
Candidates should plan very well before KEAM 2023 Exam. They should prepare a very good timetable or schedule chart so that they can follow the schedule accordingly and will stay on the course rather than deviating from the track.
The candidates need to comprehend every topic for the examination. It is advised that they prepare for the exam by going through the topics one by one. This way they will be able to understand better and accordingly prepare for the examination.
Candidates are required to maintain a strict time consumption technique to attend to all the questions within the given time. Candidates can practise attending to the questions by setting up time limits with the help of a stopwatch and making sure that they finish on time. Once they are confident in efficiently optimizing time during the examination, it will be very easy for them to attend to all the questions without missing any part.
Attend Knowing Answers First
Candidates should attend to the questions that are known and familiar to them before attending to the ones that are unfamiliar and doubtful. This way they will be able to quickly attend to the known questions within the allotted time. The remaining time can be utilized to attend to the remaining unknown questions.
Candidates should practise by attending many mock tests before the exam date. Practising and attending mock tests will allow the candidates to understand and have a clear idea of the type of questions that are being asked in the question paper. They can write the mock tests by using a stopwatch, to make sure that they finish the test within the allotted time. Time management can also be achieved by attending these mock tests since candidates receive enormous amounts of practice. The more number mock tests they attend, the better are the chances for them to score higher in KEAM 2023 Exam.
Note: It is an objective type of examination. While the time filling the option, a candidate needs to pay attention to avoid mistakes and wrong entries.
Read More: KEAM 2023 Mock Test
KEAM 2023 Paper Analysis
KEAM 2023 paper analysis will be released after the exam. The detailed paper analysis for KEAM 2023 will be provided to help candidates understand the difficulty level of paper. The section-by-section analysis of KEAM 2023 exam will help students understand the exam's level of difficulty, key concepts etc.
Read More: KEAM 2023 Paper Analysis
KEAM 2023 Answer Key
KEAM 2023 answer key will be released on the official website for papers 1 and 2. Candidates can compare their answers with the answer key to calculate their scores in the exam and predict their results.
Challenging KEAM 2023 Answer Key
CEE will provide a window for candidates to raise objections against the KEAM 2023 provisional answer key on the official website. Candidates can challenge the CEE if found any errors in the answer key. They should send their complaint to the CEE in writing along with the required documents.
To challenge the answer key, candidates are required to pay INR 100 per question via Demand Draft in the favour of CEE and payable at Thiruvananthapuram by post or hand delivery to reach the office before the last date. If the challenge is found correct, then the fee will be remitted to them.
Read More: KEAM Answer Key 2023
KEAM 2023 Result
KEAM 2023 result will be declared on the official website. The rank list will be prepared based on the class 12 marks and KEAM 2023 scores of the candidates. They can check the rank list using their login credentials. KEAM 2023 counselling process will be conducted based on KEAM 2023 rank list.
Candidates can visit the official website of the CEE to view their KEAM 2023 results. Candidates need to score the minimum cut off marks to be ranked/ qualified and seek admissions through KEAM 2023.
The final merit list will be released individually for Engineering, Agriculture, Architecture, and B.Pharm courses. Candidates whose name will be mentioned on the merit list will be eligible for the counselling procedure. KEAM 2023 result is completely based on the performance of the candidates. Hence, they are required to score high by performing well in the examination.
The result of KEAM 2023 exam carries the equal weightage of Paper-I & Paper-II and marks obtained in 10+2 or its equivalent level. Each candidate needs to download KEAM 2023 scorecard. There is no provision to send the scorecard to the candidate's residential addresses. Hence, the candidates need to keep a track of the updates regarding KEAM 2023 result on the official website.
Steps to Check KEAM 2023 Result
For downloading KEAM 2023 Results, students need to follow the given below steps.
- Step 1: Visit KEAM official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “KEAM 2023 Results” link.
- Step 3: Provide your hall ticket number and other information required
- Step 4: The result will be displayed on the screen
- Step 5: Download the result in PDF format and check your result
KEAM 2023 Rank list
Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Government of Kerala will release the rank list of KEAM 2023 online. Candidates will have to log in using their credentials such as their application number and password to check KEAM 2023 rank list. Candidates who will opt for the Engineering courses must know that the merit list will be prepared based on KEAM exam and the marks of 10+2 on a 50:50 ratio. Candidates will be called for KEAM 2023 Counselling based on the rank list.
Read More: KEAM 2023 Result
KEAM 2023 Cut Off
KEAM 2023 cut off will be released in the form of ranks/marks. Based on the cut off, authorities will prepare the merit lists. Cut off marks for the general category is 50% and 40% for SEBC/SC/ST category. It is required that the candidates check KEAM 2023 cut off to make sure they acquire the cut off.
The following table shows the expected KEAM 2023 cut off marks based on different categories.
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
|SC/ ST/ SEBC Category||40%|
Read More: KEAM Cut Off 2023
KEAM 2023 Exam Day Guidelines
KEAM 2023 exam guidelines will be released by CEE before the exam. KEAM 2023 exam day guidelines will be mentioned on the admit card as well. CEE has entrusted the conduct of the exam to the relevant body due to an increase in the number of applicants for engineering entrance examinations. Furthermore, CEE will directly supervise the exam process.
Where Should Bid be Submitted for KEAM 2023?
Due to the present exam methodology, students are not permitted to make any changes to the MCQs that have already been marked on the OMR sheet. When the exam format changes to online mode, candidates will benefit since they will be able to alter their answers if necessary. The time-consuming task of printing papers, preparing OMR sheets, and scanning answer booklets would be decreased for authorities.
Expressions of Interest (Eol) had to be sent in the following address.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram - 695001.
KEAM 2023 Contact Details
In case of questions or queries, candidates can reach out to the concerned authorities through the following contact details.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram - 695001.
Phone: 0471- 2332120, 2338487
Email ID: [email protected]
Official Website: www.cee.kerala.gov.in
What are the procedures for registering for KEAM 2023 online?
The applicants will have to follow six simple steps to register themselves online for KEAM. Step 1 – Registration Step 2 – Upload Images Step 3 – Fill Application Form Step 4 – Pay Application Fees Step 5 – Print Application Form Step 6 – Send Application and Supporting Proof to CEE
Is it compulsory to do all the steps mentioned for applying KEAM 2023 online in a single sitting?
There is no necessity that a candidate must complete the application form in a single sitting. But one has to click the save button every time one completes a step.
Which are the recommended browsers for applying KEAM 2023 online?
One can use some of the latest versions of Mozilla and Google Chrome.
I forgot to note down my Application Number during the KEAM registration process. How can I get the application number?
If a person forgets the application number one can use the Forgot Application Number option on the home page. The name, date of birth, password and security code should be submitted to get the application number.
I forgot my KEAM password. What is the procedure to retrieve the password?
The link Forgot Password in the application portal can be used to generate a new password. It will be sent to the registered email ID of the applicant.
I am not able to upload images during KEAM registration. What is the reason?
The images might be not as per the specifications. So it is important to use the same specs.
I belong to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC). How can I claim for the communal reservation?
The applicants will have to submit a Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in original from the competent authority along with the printout of the application form of KEAM.
What are the procedures to claim SC/ST communal reservation?
The applicants claiming reservation under SC/ST Category should attach a caste/community certificate from the Tahsildar concerned, in the specified proforma along with the printout of KEAM Application Form.
I am a child of inter-caste married couple with father or mother belonging to SC/ST or SEBC Category. Can I get any reservation based on the Inter-Caste Marriage Certificate?
No, the same procedure followed by the SC/ST/SEBC has to be followed.
What is the application fee for the KEAM exam?
The application form fee for the General and OBC category is INR 700, and for the SC/ST category, it is INR 300.