The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination is a National Level Entrance Examination conducted by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. It conducts KIITEE 2021 to offer admission to various candidates in its Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Engineering and Law courses. Get detailed information on the KIITEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, and more on this page.
Latest News on KIITEE 2021
- KIITEE 2021 Application and Slot Booking Deadlines Extended - Published on May 21, 2021
- KIITEE 2021 Exam Dates Announced; Check the Details Here - Published on May 12, 2021
- Jun 7, 2021: The counselling results for Phase 1 of KIITEE 2021 have been announced. Visit KIITEE Counselling for further information.
- May 29, 2021: The result for the KIITEE 2021 Phase-1 exam is announced. Visit KIITEE Result for detailed information on how to check your results.
- May 27, 2021: KIITEE 2021 Phase-2 and Phase-3 online examination dates have been announced. The phase-2 exam is scheduled to be conducted on Jun 17, 18 and 19, 2021, and the phase-3 exam will be held on Jul 17 and 18, 2021.
- May 25, 2021: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology will conduct the KIITEE 2021 special online exam for candidates of cyclone-affected areas. This special online exam is scheduled to be held on Jun 17, 18, and 19, 2021.
- May 21, 2021: The last date to apply for KIITEE 2021 is extended to May 22, 2021. Accordingly, the last date to book the exam slot is also extended to May 22, 2021.
- What is KIITEE Exam?
- KIITEE 2021 Exam Date
- KIITEE 2021 Syllabus
- KIITEE 2021 Exam Pattern
- KIITEE 2021 Registration
- KIITEE 2021 Application Form
- KIITEE 2021 Admit Card
- KIITEE 2021 Eligibility
- KIITEE 2021 Exam Centres
- KIITEE 2021 Result
- KIITEE 2021 Cutoff
- KIITEE 2021 Counselling
- How to prepare for KIITEE?
- Exam Guidelines
What is the KIITEE Exam?
The KIIT University (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology) Bhubaneshwar, Odisha conducts the KIITEE exam every year to provide admissions into various of its Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) programmes. The candidates have to take KIITEE 2021 as a computer-based test, online. KIITEE 2021 will be conducted from May 25, 2021 to May 27, 2021. Candidates can apply for KIITEE 2021 through the KIITEE application form released on the official website. Nearly 1.5 lakh candidates appeared for KIITEE exam last year. The number of test-takers is likely to go up.
Some of the major undergraduate programmes that it offers include B.Tech, BBA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Arch, etc. The postgraduate programmes run at this institution include courses like M.Tech, M.Com, M.Sc, MCA, MBA, M.Sc, etc.
To be eligible for KIITEE 2021, candidates must have passed their Class 12 exam or equivalent for UG courses whereas candidates who are applying for PG Programmes must have completed their graduation.
|Exam Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology|
|Mode||Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Marks||+4 for Correct Answers -1 for Incorrect Answers|
|Frequency||Conducted once in a year|
KIITEE 2021 Exam Date
The dates given in the first table below are related to the MBA admission.
|Release of Application Form||Dec 10, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online (Phase-2 Exam)||Jun 11, 2021 (6:00 PM)|
|KIITEE Slot Booking Date||May 17, 2021 - May 22, 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||Phase-1: May 20, 2021 - May 22, 2021|
|Mock Test||May 23, 2021|
|KIITEE 2021 Exam Date||Phase-1: May 25, 2021, May 26, 2021, May 27, 2021
Special Online Exam for cyclone-affected areas: Jun 17, 18, and 19, 2021
|Phase-2: Jun 17, 2021 - Jun 19, 2021|
|Phase-3: Jul 17, 2021 - Jul 18, 2021|
|KIITEE 2021 Result Date||Phase-1: May 29, 2021|
|Phase-2: To be announced|
|Phase-3: To be announced|
|KIITEE 2021 Counselling||Phase-1:
B.Tech: Jun 5, 2021
B.Tech (Lateral) and Other UG Courses: Jun 6, 2021
All PG Courses: Jun 7, 2021
|Phase-2: To be announced|
|Phase-3: To be announced|
Read More: KIITEE Important Dates 2021
KIITEE 2021 Syllabus
The KIITEE syllabus 2021 differs for each of the courses. KIITEE syllabus 2021 is based on subjects ranging from higher secondary to graduation level. Before beginning preparation for the KIITEE 2021, applicants should go through the detailed KIITEE 2021 Syllabus to prepare for the exam in the best way possible. All the topics have been well defined and segregated based on the subjects on which the examinee will be tested. Subjects along with their respective topics have been enlisted below. Check thoroughly the entire content for the KIITEE 2021 syllabus.
KIITEE 2021 Syllabus for Physics
- Units & Measurement
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions,
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
- Solids and Fluids
- Oscillations and Waves
- Heat and Thermodynamics/ Transference of Heat
- Electrostatics and Current Electricity
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Magnetic Effects of Currents and Magnetostatics
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Ray Optics and Wave Optics
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electron and Photons
- Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
- Solids and Semi-Conductors
KIITEE 2021 Syllabus for Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure and Solutions
- Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Families Periodic Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemistry of Non-Metals-I and Non-metals-II
- Chemistry of Lighter Metals and Heavy Metals
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Transition Metals Including Lanthanides
- Coordination Chemistry and Organo Metallics
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Hydrocarbons and Organic Compound Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Synthetic and Natural Polymers
- Bio-Molecules and Biological Processes
- Chemistry In Action
- Environmental Chemistry
KIITEE 2021 Syllabus for Mathematics
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem and Its Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Differential Calculus and Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Two-Dimensional Geometry
- Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
Read More: KIITEE Syllabus 2021
KIITEE 2021 Exam Pattern
KIITEE 2021 exam pattern for B.Tech and B.Tech Lateral Entry is summarised below. Candidates can check the exam pattern for both B.Tech and B.Tech Lateral Entry as well as their section-wise exam pattern for KIITEE 2021 exam.
KIITEE Exam Pattern Highlights for B.Tech & B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
The exam pattern of KIITEE 2021 for both BTech and BTech (Lateral Entry) is tabulated below.
|Particulars||Details (BTech)/(BTech - Lateral Entry)|
|Duration of exam||(BTech 3 hours: Physics, Chemistry, Maths); (BTech Lateral Entry 3 hours: Maths, Basic Electrical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics)|
|Number of questions||180 minutes|
|Number of sections||120|
|Type of questions||MCQs|
|KIITEE exam total marks||480|
|Language of paper||English|
|Number of answer choices||4|
|KIITEE marking scheme||
KIITEE Section-Wise Exam Pattern for B.Tech
The section-wise exam pattern of KIITEE 2021 BTech Stream is tabulated below.
|Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
KIITEE Section-wise Exam Pattern for B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
The section-wise exam pattern of KIITEE 2021 BTech Stream for Lateral Entry is tabulated below.
|Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Basic Electrical Engineer||40||160|
KIITEE 2021 Registration
Aspirants seeking admission into KIIT University for UG and PG courses have to appear for the KIITEE 2021 examination. Before a candidate appears for the examination, everyone has to register themselves on the KIITEE 2021 exam portal. After the registration is complete, the candidate can proceed with the KIITEE 2021 application form fill up. The application form consists of several sections and each of the fields marked with an '*' has to be filled up.
How to register for KIITEE 2021 Exam?
KIITEE registration process is explained below in detail:
- Visit the official website of KIIT University.
- Go to 'KIITEE Registration'.
- Fill the registration form with required information like Name, Email ID, Phone Number, etc. You will receive an OTP on your registered email ID.
- Enter OTP to verify your credentials. You will receive login ID and Password, using this you can continue to the application form fill up.
KIITEE Admit Card 2021 will be available for download only after the submission of the Application Form. Candidates can start registering for KIITEE from Dec 10, 2020. They have to fill in various KIITEE Application Form Details and proofread it before submitting it. The KIITEE admit card will be available from May 20, 2021 to May 22, 2021.
Documents needed to fill the application form
Candidates can continue with KIITEE Application Form fill-up after they are done with the registration process. Before candidates proceed with the application process, they need to have certain documents in handy which will help them during the application process. The essential documents to be kept during the application form fill up includes:
- Photograph of the candidate
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Class 10th mark sheet
How to apply for KIITEE 2021?
Candidate can fill out the application form once the KIITEE application form issue date is announced. Aspirants are eligible to apply only when they have completed the KIITEE registration successfully. KIITEE application form fill-up requires a step-by-step procedure for a successful application. This form is divided into four major sections, namely: Personal Details, Academic Details, Test centre selection, and Document Uploadation. Each section has various fields that have to be filled with the required information.
The step by step process to complete the KIITEE 2021 application form is given below:
- Log in using your login ID and Password that you received via email at the time registration.
- Select the course you want to apply for and click on 'Apply Online'. The application form window will be opened where candidates need to fill in the details asked in each of the sections.
- The first section is the personal details section, which includes details like the Candidate's Name, Parents' name, Permanent Address, Gender, Religion/Caste, Date of birth, and nationality.
- In the second section, candidates need to provide the academic qualification details such as class X and XII marks, name of the board, year of passing etc.
- Once the candidates have finished the second section, they need to choose the KIITEE 2021 exam centres in decreasing order of their preference.
- The last step involves uploading the documents, where all the mandatory copies of the documents have to be submitted such as scanned signature copy, scanned photograph copy, reservation category certificates, etc.
- The KIITEE 2021 Application Fee is free of cost for all the candidates. Hence, no-fee payment is to be made for the exam.
- After the application procedure is completed, the candidate can wait for the confirmation of application status. Take the printout of the application form and preserve it for further reference.
KIITEE 2021 Application Form
The KIITEE 2021 application form contains many fields that aim to know about the candidates' personal information, academic qualification, their choice of test cities according to which the test centres are also allotted to the candidates. As the application process is conducted online, all the documents have to be uploaded online only. These uploaded documents include a scanned copy of the candidate's photograph along with a scanned copy of the candidate's signature done in Black Ball-Point Pen.
If the candidate falls under any of the reservation categories like SC, ST, OBC, PwD, etc. then they must upload scanned copies of the reservation certificates as well.
Registration for KIITEE will be done through online mode. KIITEE 2021 Application Form was available on the official website of KIIT from Dec 10, 2020. The last date to submit the Application Form is Jun 11, 2021.
Documents required to apply for KIITEE 2021
- Photograph: Upload the photograph of specifications (4 cm X 5 cm). The photograph should have been taken after December 01, 2019.
- Signature: Browse and attach your digital signatures which will be displayed on your application form of specifications (3.5 cm X 1.5 cm).
- Reservation certificate: Upload the caste certificate (if applicable) for SC, ST, OBC, PwD candidates.
Read More: KIITE Application Form 2021
KIITEE 2021 Admit Card
Once candidates have booked exam slot, they can download their KIITEE Admit Card from the official website. KIITEE Admit Card consists of all the details regarding the examination, including examination slot, day as well as the allotted test centres. Candidates are advised to check the application form before submission as it is not allowed to change any information after KIITEE admit card is issued.
- Issue Date: The admit Card for KIITEE 2021 exam will be available from May 20, 2021 to May 22, 2021.
- KIITEE Slot Booking: Before downloading the KIITEE 2021 Admit Card, candidates have to undergo a process of slot booking. In the process, candidates have to choose the slot of time and date as per their convenience. After KIITEE Slot Booking candidates can download their Admit Cards. The KIITEE slot booking is now open and candidates can book their slot till May 21, 2021.
Read More: KIITEE Admit Card
KIITEE Admit Card Contents
The admit card of KIITEE 2021 shall contain these details:
- Candidate’s name
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Course name
- Date and time of exam
- Instructions regarding the exam
- The password to login to the computer at the time of exam
Documents to be carried along with the KIITEE 2021 Admit Card
Candidates must carry these documents along with the KIITEE 2021 Admit Card while appearing for the KIITEE exam at the exam centre.
- ID proof: Candidates must carry an original and valid ID proof to the exam centre. Apart from these documents, they must carry an ID proof like PAN card/ driving license/ voter ID/ passport/ Aadhaar card.
- Photograph: Candidates must the same passport size photograph as uploaded in the online application form.
How to download KIITEE Admit Card?
Candidates can download their admit card when the admit card issue date is announced by the conducting body in the official website of KIITEE. Candidates can download the KIITEE 2021 admit card from only the official website for the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) only. Admit cards will be issued or is available for download only till the day of the examination.
- Visit the candidate's portal on the official website of KIITEE 2021.
- Enter your KIITEE 2021 application number and date of birth and submit it.
- Then you have to book a KIITEE 2021 Exam slot which is convenient for you.
- KIITEE 2021 Admit Card will be displayed on your screen. You can download it and take the printout in an A4 size sheet.
Read More: KIITEE Admit Card 2021
KIITEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) sets the eligibility criteria for KIITEE. The eligibility criteria are different for different courses. Candidates who want to apply for Kalinga Institute must meet the following criteria for KIITEE 2021 examination. For detailed information on the eligibility criteria, please refer to the piece linked below.
KIITEE 2021 Eligibility for UG Courses
The eligibility criteria for the UG Courses of KIITEE are given below:
For B.Tech (4 years)/B.Tech & M.Tech (Dual Degree) Biotechnology (5 years)
- Candidates who have qualified 10+2 in 2018/2019 or who are appearing in 2021 are only eligible to apply for B.Tech (4 years)/B.Tech & M.Tech (Dual Degree) (Biotechnology) through KIITEE 2021.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 and also, they should have a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology taken together to be eligible to apply for KIITEE 2021.
- Candidates should be born after July 1, 2001.
For B.Tech (Lateral Entry - 3 years)
- Candidates should have passed a Diploma course in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate from a State Council of Technical Education of any state.
- Candidates should have been born after July 1, 1998, to apply for the B.Tech Lateral Entry course through KIITEE 2021.
Read More: KIITEE Eligibility 2021
KIITEE 2021 Exam Centres
Candidates can choose their preferences of the KIITEE 2021 Exam Center from 27 states during KIITEE Application Form submission. Once Exam Center is allotted to the candidates no request will be accepted for the change of the Exam Center. Information related to Exam Center will be present on KIITEE 2021 Admit Card. Candidate should bring the Admit Card along with any one of the Government ID Proof to the Exam Centre.
The list of KIITEE 2021 exam centres is mentioned below.
|Exam State||Exam Centre|
|Andaman Nicobar||Port Blair|
Read More: KIITEE Exam Centers 2021
KIITEE 2021 Result
The KIITEE 2021 results for phase-1 were announced on the official website by the conducting authority. Candidates can view the KIITEE Result with the help of their Registration No. and Date of Birth. KIITEE 2021 Answer Key is always published by KIIT University within a few days after the exam date. Candidates can calculate the marks and accordingly calculate the marks. If by any chance candidate gets marks lower than their expectation then they can give their answer form for a review.
Merit list will be produced based on marks scored by the candidates participating in the KIITEE 2021 examination. According to the merit list rank and marks normalization, the KIITEE percentile can be calculated based on which the candidates will be called for counselling to KIIT University.
How to check KIITEE Result?
After the dates of the KIITEE 2021 result are announced, the candidate can check the official website for the scorecard. The date of result announcement for KIITEE 2021 is not yet announced.
To view the KIITEE 2021 scorecard the candidate has to enter his KIITEE registration number and D.O.B as login to view the results.
Steps related to viewing KIITEE 2021 results online are as follows:
- KIITEE 2021 result can be downloaded from the official website- www.kiitee.kiit.ac.in.
- On the homepage, candidates need to find the tab which reads "KIITEE Results 2021", and click on it.
- Now you will be redirected towards a student login page, where you have to enter your application number and date of birth as entered during the registration process.
- Candidates can view their KIITEE 2021 Result and Download it.
- It is advised to keep a hardcopy of the KIITEE result as it may be asked for during the KIITEE counselling process.
Read More: KIITEE Results 2021
KIITEE 2021 Cut Off
KIITEE Cut off 2021 will be released by the exam conducting body soon after the announcement of KIITEE 2021 Results at the official website of KIITEE. KIITEE cut off 2021 depends on several factors which include the following:
- Number of candidates applied for KIITEE 2021.
- The difficulty level of the exam.
- Previous year cutoff marks for KIITEE.
- Availability of seats in each course.
- Performance of aspirants in the KIITEE 2021.
KIITEE 2021 Qualifying Marks
Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in KIITEE 2021 exam to qualify for the exam. The minimum qualifying marks for the KIITEE 2021 exam are listed below.
|Physically Challenged (GC)||0.45|
|Physically Challenged (Reserved Category)||0.4|
Read More: KIITEE Cut Off 2021
KIITEE 2021 Counselling
Candidates who manage to score marks above the cut-off score qualify, and will be called for the counselling and seat allotment process. There are tentatively two rounds of KIITEE Counselling for which the candidates should appear on time. Successful candidates will be intimated of their final selection through admission offer letter containing the terms and conditions of the admission.
Online Counselling Process
Step 1: Upload Document and Branch choice filling
- Candidates need to visit the official website of KIIT and click on Counselling Tab.
- A page for the KIITEE 2021 Counselling will be redirected where you need to enter the credentials. Application number and Date of Birth of the candidate must be provided to login.
- On successful login, the candidate must first enter the educational details such as PCM marks and the aggregate. Candidates can choose either "Results Declared" or "Waiting for Results" option.
- After entering the marks obtained, the next step is to upload the relevant documents. Candidates need to upload class 10th, class 12th, One passport size colour photograph and reservation certificate (if applicable) and submit.
- On successful document upload, candidates must fill the preference of the branch. He/she must select the branches as many as they want and can interchange any two branches. If a candidate wants "Computer Science" as his/her first preference, then they must fill it as their first preference, followed by the second one.
- The shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the authorities that conduct KIITEE 2021.
Step 2: Provisional Branch Allotment Result
- As per the candidate's rank in KIITEE 2021 exam and branch preference, they will be provisionally allotted a branch which needs to be confirmed by the candidate.
- If the candidate wants to take the offered branch, he/she must click on "Yes" and submit. Candidates who do not wish to take the branch can select "No".
- Candidates are then required to pay the admission fee to confirm the provisional seat offered to them.
Prerequisite Documents and Token Fees
Candidates should submit the following mentioned documents at the time of KIITEE 2021 counselling. Verification of the documents will be done by the Admission team.
- KIITEE 2021 Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and Pass certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
- The graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate for MCA and M.Sc
- B.Tech./B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For M.Tech./LLM/Ph.D Candidates)
- Reservation Certificate issued by the authority (If Applicable)
- GATE Score Card (for M.Tech GATE Qualified only)
- Demand Draft of INR 75,000 in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar, including the Counselling Registration fees of INR 10,000 (Non-Refundable).
Read More: KIITEE Counselling 2021
How to prepare for KIITEE?
Preparing for any exam is not an easy task. It needs proper planning and scheduling. Candidates must take the help of study materials, sample papers as well as practice mock test papers which are available online, to ensure a good preparation for KIITEE 2021. Time-management is one of the prime things that the candidate must learn while practising for the exam. They can also follow section-wise preparation guidelines. Some of the preparation tips that are needed for the better results in the annual KIITEE 2021 exam are discussed in detail below:
Know the Syllabus
Candidates must go through the KIITEE syllabus 2021 thoroughly. Going through the summary, they will know how to prepare by taking references with the best books. Books plan a significant role in the for the entire examination. They can refer to the books of known publishers as well.
Plan a Schedule
Knowing the KIITEE syllabus 2021 however, does not solve everything. For the best results, candidates must plan their schedule. They must organize their study timing. Take a short break and again get back to study. They should assign particular time and day for each of the topics/subjects and at least give 1-2 hours per day. In this way, they can know on which topic they should focus more.
Practice Sample Question Papers
There are various KIITEE mock/sample papers available online. Candidates can download it and practice them. Practising with the sample papers can help them to understand the types of questions asked, the pattern of question paper, and the marking scheme as well. Apart from all these they can decide on which topic they should spend more time on, and on which they should focus more.
Attempt Mock Tests
By attempting KIITEE mock tests, they can check about their progress in which field they are strong, and in which topic they should practice more. It will also help in their time management so that they can complete the entire examination within time.
Apart from all these, prepare a schedule/chart for each of the sections comprising the respective concepts. They should spend at least 1-2 hours on each topic/sections daily. And along with that, they must prepare short notes for a quick revision. It can help a lot with better preparation for KIITEE 2021.
KIITEE Exam Guidelines
- You are going to take KIITEE 2021 as a computer-based online Test at a workstation.
- You are required to be present in the KIITEE Exam Centre at least 45 minutes before the starting time of the test as specified in the KIITEE admit card.
- The Proctor will announce the commencement and completion of the KIITEE 2021 Examination.
- Candidates should leave their seats on hearing the announcement of completion.
- The candidate must show, on-demand, the valid Admit Card for admission into the KIITEE Examination Hall.
- A candidate, without a valid Admit Card, will not be permitted to enter the KIITEE Examination Hall under any circumstances.
- A seat indicating KIITEE Application Number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates should find out and occupy their allotted seats only.
- The candidature of a candidate, found to have changed Hall or seat on his/her own, shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any Textual, Material, Calculator, Slide Rule, Log Table, Electronics Watch, Printed or Written Material, Papers, Mobile Phone, Pager, or any other device except the Admit Card and Pen/Pencil inside the Examination Hall.
- No candidate, without the permission of the Centre Superintendent/ Proctor, can leave his/her seat or KIITEE Examination Hall until the completion of the Examination.
- Smoking in the Examination Hall is strictly prohibited.
- Tea coffee, cold drinks, or snacks are not allowed inside the KIITEE Examination Hall.
Correspondence Address: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Deemed to be University,
Bhubaneswar-751024, Odisha, India.
Phone: 0674- 2742103, 2741747, 2741389
Fax: +91 674 2741465
Official Website: www.kiit.ac.in, www.kiitee.ac.in
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for KIITEE?
KIITEE Eligibility is different for B.Tech, B.Arch, MCA, MBA, BA LLB, and B.Sc. Please go through the eligibility section for complete information.
What is the validity of the scorecard?
It will be valid for only one year.
Is KIIT UGC approved?
Yes, UGC has granted the status of the deemed university to KIIT.
Is KIIT a tier 1 university?
Yes, KIIT has recently got Tier I accreditation.
What is the eligibility to apply for a Ph.D.?
Candidates with M.Tech/ MBA/ ME/ MCA should have a minimum aggregate of 60% and Candidates with M.Sc/M.Com/MA/LLM should have a minimum aggregate of 55% to apply for the Ph.D. programme.
What is the exam pattern for B.Tech?
The KIITEE exam will be held in the online mode i.e, Computer Based Test. Duration of the exam is three hours and consists of three sections on Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. There will be a total of 120 questions and one mark is deducted for every incorrect answer.
Is KIIT a good university?
KIIT has recently got tier 1 accreditation and is ranked as number 32 by MHRD in the year 2016. So yes, it is a good university.
What is the reservation criteria in KIITEE?
The University will announce separate merit lists for each category. Categories and reservation percentage are as given below: General Category (GE): 44.5% Scheduled Caste (SC): 15% seats Scheduled Tribe (ST): 7.5% seats Physically challenged (PC): 3% seats Women Candidates: 30% ( B.Tech/ B.Tech & M.Tech(Dual Degree)/ B.Tech & MBA(Dual Degree) )
How can I register for the MCA Programme?
Candidates can register on the official website of KIITEE by providing the required details (name, email and phone number). Next step is to fill the application form which will be available from November 16, 2019.
From where can I get the application form for the Ph.D. programme?
Eligible candidates can apply online or download the application from the KIIT website.
What are the different time slots in which candidates can appear for the KIITEE 2021 examination?
There are a total of 4 slots per day from July 24, 2020 to July 28, 2020. Slot 1 is from 8 am to 11 am. Slot 2 is from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm. Slot 3 is from 3 pm to 6 pm, and Slot 4 is from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm. Candidates can choose the available slots from the official website of the KIIT.