Want to study in Bengaluru? Want to study law in one of the best South Indian College? Give ACLAT Exam to get into one of the best south Indian colleges. Give your career an impetus after studying in this prestigious institution. ACLAT stands for Alliance University Common Law Admission Test, conducted by the Alliance University for candidates seeking for admissions into various law programmes offered by the university. The programmes include BBA LLB, BA LLB, LLM, Ph.D. To know more about ACLAT 2022, read the article given below.
- Feb 01, 2022: ACLAT application form 2022 are available from today i.e. Feb 01, 2022. Click here for more information.
- About ACLAT
- ACLAT 2022 Highlights
- ACLAT 2022 Important Dates
- ACLAT 2022 Eligibility
- ACLAT 2022 Syllabus
- ACLAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- ACLAT 2022 Application Form
- ACLAT 2022 Application Process
- ACLAT 2022 Admit Card
- How to download ACLAT 2022 Admit Card?
- ACLAT 2022 Results
- How to download ACLAT 2022 Results?
- ACLAT 2022 Counselling
- ACLAT Contact Details
Alliance University Common Law Admission Test, commonly known as ACLAT, it is conducted for admissions into various Undergraduate, Postgraduate Law courses and Ph.D. under Alliance University. ACLAT is usually held once a year in the month of May of the respective year.
- Conducting Authority: ACLAT is conducted by Alliance School of Law, under Alliance University for admissions into BA LLB (Hons), BBA LLB (Hons), LLM, and Ph.D.
- Level: The ACLAT is a University level examination conducted for admission into various law programs.
- Courses offered: ACLAT offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs which include BBA LLB, BA LLB, LLM, Ph.D.
- Seats offered: ACLAT 2022 offers a total of around 420 seats, segregated into the following:
180 seats for BA LLB
180 seats for BBA LLB
40 seats for LLM
20 seats for Ph.D
ACLAT 2022 Highlights
Candidates aspiring for ACLAT 2022, can have a look at the below table which displays details regarding ACLAT 2022 Highlights.
|Full Form||Alliance Common Law Admission Test|
|Conducting Authority||Alliance University|
|Stream of Exam||Law|
|Exam level||University Level|
|Exam Mode||Offline and online|
|Exam duration||2 Hours|
|Total number of questions||200|
|Courses' Duration||BA LLB (Hons) - 5 years BBA LLB (Hons) - 5 years LLM - 1 year|
|Official Address||Alliance School of Law, Alliance UniversityChikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main RoadBengaluru – 562106Karnataka, India|
ACLAT 2022 Important Dates
The application forms will be made available on the official website. ACLAT 2022 admit cards will be released a few days before the exam and candidates can download the same from the website. Some more ACLAT 2022 Important dates are given below in the table:
|ACLAT 2022 Application Starts||Feb 01, 2022|
|ACLAT 2022 Application Ends||To be announced|
|ACLAT 2022 Exam Begins||To be announced|
|ACLAT 2022 Admit Card||To be announced|
|ACLAT 2022 Results||To be announced|
|ACLAT 2022 Counseling||To be announced|
ACLAT 2022 Eligibility
The candidate's application might be rejected at any time during the process of admission if the candidate is found to be ineligible for the examination. Before applying for the course candidate should check about the minimum eligibility criteria for the Course. Applicants need to be well versed with eligibility criteria scenario, such that any important events related with eligibility criteria should not be missed out at any circumstances. Applicants must go through the ACLAT 2022 eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Eligibility criteria for candidates appearing for UG courses and PG courses are different and the same has been listed below.
- Undergraduate Degree: 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% for Reserved category).
- Postgraduate Degree: LL. B./B. L. or any other graduate degree in Law recognized by Bar Council of India with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% for Reserved category).
ACLAT 2022 Syllabus
For getting a good score in the exam, candidates need to know about the Syllabus and need to prepare according to that syllabus because all the questions will come based on the Prescribed Syllabus.
- Syllabus for ACLAT 2022 consists of General Awareness, Numerical Ability, Language Proficiency, Legal Aptitude, and Logical and Reasoning Ability.
ACLAT 2022 Exam Pattern
|Number of multiple-choice questions of one mark each||200|
|Duration of Examination||Two hours (02:00 hours)|
|Subject areas with Weightage|
|Language Proficiency||40 Marks|
|General Awareness||50 Marks|
|Legal Aptitude||45 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability||45 Marks|
|Numerical Ability||20 Marks|
ACLAT 2022 Application Form
The application form and Prospectus for the Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Law (Honors) can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of ₹1,000/- (₹2,000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US $50 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft, drawn in favor of "ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY". Applicants are requested to submit their filled ACLAT Application Form along with attested copies of the below-mentioned documents:
- Standard X mark sheet/transcript.
- Standard XII mark sheet/transcript.
Please send your filled-in Application Form to:
Office of Recruitment, Careers, and Admissions
Alliance School of Law, Alliance University,
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road,
Anekal, Bengaluru - 562106,
Tel.: +91 80 4619 9053
Mob.: +91 96060 48542
Fax: +91 80 4619 9099
ACLAT 2022 Application Process
- Registration: Candidates have to register with the official website to fill the application form.
- Course details: While filling the application form, candidates have to enter their choice of course in which they wish to apply for.
- Mode: The Application forms for ACLAT 2022 will be available online.
- Details: Candidates need to carefully fill the details in their application forms; any mistake will lead to rejection of candidature.
ACLAT 2022 Admit Card
ACLAT Admit Card will be issued online by Alliance University. Candidates who have duly filled and submitted their ACLAT application form can download their hall tickets for the ACLAT Exam, from the official website of Alliance University. ACLAT 2022 hall ticket is a mandatory document. Any candidate who is not having a valid admit card for the ACLAT exam will not be allowed to appear for the law entrance exam.
Availability: The Admit Card for ACLAT 2022 will be available on the official website.
Access Requirements: The admit card is equivalent to a hall ticket. In case of any issue with the application form, then the admit card will not be issued.
How to download ACLAT 2022 Admit Card?
The candidate needs to follow these steps for downloading the admit card.
- Go to the ACLAT official website and log in by entering your credentials.
- Enter your Application number, date of birth, and Email ID.
- Download and take the print out of the admit card.
ACLAT 2022 Results
ACLAT Result will be declared on the official website of Alliance University. Candidates are informed that the result for ACLAT exam will be declared in the online mode. ACLAT result will be declared only after the University conducts the entrance exam and personal interview round for admissions. Aspirants can check ACLAT 2022 Result by providing their roll number on the official website of the law entrance exam.
- Declaration: ACLAT 2022 Results will be declared on the official website of ACLAT 2022.
- Login: The Candidate has to enter the Roll Number and Date of Birth to view the result.
- Printout: Candidates are advised to download and take the printout of the result and keep it safe till the admission process ends.
How to Download ACLAT 2022 Results?
For downloading ACLAT 2022 result, a student needs to follow the below-given steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of ACLAT.
- Step 2: Click on “ACLAT 2022 Results” link.
- Step 3: Provide your hall ticket number and other information required.
- Step 4: The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Download the result in PDF format and check your result.
ACLAT 2022 Counselling
The dates for ACLAT Counselling 2022 have not been released by the concerned authority. After the results are out, a merit list will be generated and based on the merit list, the counselling process will take place. The ACLAT 2022 Counselling is conducted in offline mode only.
ACLAT Contact Details
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road,
Anekal, Bengaluru – 562106, Karnataka, India.
Tel.: +91 80 30938006/7
Fax: +91 80 30938040
2nd Cross, 36th Main, Dollars Scheme, BTM I Stage,
Bengaluru - 560068, Karnataka, India.
Tel.: +91 80 2668 1444 / 4372
Fax: +91 80 26782048
Phone Number: +91-9090877377
Q. Can the ACLAT 2022 application be canceled and a request for a refund generated after the submission of the requisite application fees?
Ans. NO. Students should note that the application fees once paid are non-refundable and non-transferable once the payment is done.
Q. What is the last date to apply for the exam?
Ans. Candidates can apply for ACLAT 2022 till #application_to_date.
Q. Are individuals required to send a hard copy of the application form by post to the Alliance University? Do they have to attach any other documents along with it?
Ans. YES. Applicants will have to send the application form and the necessary documents by post to the authority regardless of the fact that the form has been filled online or offline.
Q. Mark memo/ Final result of the qualifying examination is not available due to delay in the publication of result. Is such a candidate eligible for ACLAT 2022?
Ans. YES. Aspirants awaiting their results are eligible for the exam provided they can submit the mark sheet or Provisional certificate at the reporting center of Alliance University during admission.