Looking forward to doing an Architecture course? NATA is an Eligibility Test for Admission into Architecture. To get into renowned Institutions like IIT, NIT, Sir J. J. College of Architecture, Mumbai, one must qualify in the NATA Exam. The results for the NATA Test-1 2021 were released on April 20, 2021. The registration process for NATA 2021 is over and the admit cards have been released on April 07, 2021. Go through our page for more information about the exam.
- April 22, 2021: The response sheet for NATA Test-1 has been released on the official website. Candidates can take a look at the same and download the response sheet to assess their results.
- April 20, 2021: The results for Test-1 of NATA 2021 are released. Candidates who had participated in the test can check their results by logging in. To know more about the results, visit NATA Result.
- April 16, 2021: The answer keys for NATA Test-1 2021 are released. The response sheets will be released soon. Visit NATA Answer Key for more information.
- April 14, 2021: The results for NATA 2021 Test-1 were expected to be announced today, but they have been delayed. The results are now expected to be released on April 20, 2021. Visit NATA Result for more information.
Latest News on NATA 2021
- NATA 2021 Response Sheet Released; Download Now - Published on April 22, 2021
- CoA Reduced Qualifying Marks for NATA 2021 After Declaring the Result - Published on April 21, 2021
- NATA 2021 First Attempt Results Declared - Published on April 21, 2021
- NATA 2021 Result to be Announced Tomorrow - Published on April 19, 2021
- NATA 2021 Answer Key Released - Published on April 16, 2021
- What is NATA?
- NATA 2021 Exam Date
- NATA 2021 Eligibility
- NATA 2021 Syllabus
- NATA 2021 Exam Pattern
- How to prepare for NATA?
- NATA 2021 Reference Books
- NATA 2021 Application Process
- NATA 2021 Application Form
- NATA 2021 Admit Card
- NATA 2021 Exam Centres
- NATA 2021 Results
- NATA 2021 Cut off
- Selection Process
- Contact Details
What is NATA Exam?
The full form of NATA is the National Aptitude Test in Architecture. NATA is considered one of the most competitive exams for India's architecture amongst DASA, JEE Mains AAT, etc. few to be named. It is a national-level undergraduate entrance exam for Architecture organized by the Council of Architecture (CoA) for Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch), a 5-year program.
The Government of India established the Council of Architecture (CoA) under the Architects Act's provisions, 1972. This was enacted by the Parliament of India and commenced on September 1, 1972. The Act provides registration of Architects, standards of education, professional conduct standards, and recognized qualifications and etiquette for the architects.
- NATA is a national level aptitude test organized in all major cities across India. It will be held twice from the academic year 2019-20. The first phase will be organized in April and the second in July.
- It is both online, i.e. Computer-based Tests (CBT) and offline, i.e. Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT).
- This test assesses drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability of the candidate pursuing Architecture.
- There is no age limit for NATA. Candidate should have completed their SSLC and 12th with an aggregate of a minimum of 50%. One who has completed their Diploma should have secured a minimum of 50% to be eligible for this exam.
- NATA can be given at any designated test centres. It is one of the popular exams to avail admission at architecture colleges—candidates seeking admission into B. Arch programs across India have to appear for the NATA Exam, an entrance test for India's architecture programs. The candidate will be given admission to the 5-year B.Arch program based on his/her 12th standard/HSC score, and his/her score obtained in the NATA Exam. . Candidates who want to find out more information regarding the NATA Exam can read below.
The table down below shows some important highlights regarding the NATA 2021 Exam.
|Exam Name||National Aptitude Test in Architecture|
|Conducting Body||Council of Architecture (CoA)|
|Frequency||Twice a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Online/Pen Paper Based|
|Score Validity||One year only|
NATA 2021 Exam Date
The NATA 2021 Exam will be conducted in two phases. The official notification for the NATA 2021 Exam has been released on March 3, 2021, and the NATA 2021 Applications will start from the March 5, 2021. The last date of the NATA 2021 Application is Apr 1, 2021.
The NATA 2021 Exam Phase-I will be held in April 2021. The Council of Architecture has also announced the dates for the phase-II of exam and other dates like NATA 2021 Admit Card dates, NATA 2021 Result dates, etc.
The NATA 2021 Exam will be conducted online, and candidates will be given the option to take the exam from their homes. In case they do not have the necessary equipment like the internet, laptop, or webcam, they will be given an option to appear for the exam from the exam centres.
Candidates can take a look at the following table for the important dates for the NATA 2021 Exam.
|Events||Schedule-I Dates||Schedule-II Dates|
|Application Form Start date||Mar 5, 2021||Mar 5, 2021|
|NATA 2021 Application Form Ends date||Apr 1, 2021||May 30, 2021|
|NATA 2021 Admit Card date||Apr 7, 2021||June 8, 2021|
|NATA 2021 Exam date||Apr 10, 2021||June 12, 2021|
|NATA 2021 Result date||Apr 14, 2021||June 16, 2021|
Read More: NATA Exam Dates 2021
NATA 2021 Eligibility
B. Arch aspirants who will be taking the NATA 2021 Exam will have first to ensure if they meet the NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria, which the Council of Architecture defines. Candidates who do not satisfy the NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria cannot apply for the NATA 2021 Exam.
The NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria is based on age, educational qualification, nationality. Candidate must have completed the 10+2 or the 10+3 with Mathematics as a compulsory subject. Candidates coming from the Arts stream can also apply for the NATA 2021 Exam as long as they have qualified Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects in the CBSE level.
Please refer to the table below for the detailed NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
|Age||There is no age limit for NATA 2021|
A candidate who completed 10+2 or equivalent from Central or State Board of Examination.
A candidate who graduated in 10+3 Diploma from any affiliated university.
Candidate with an International Baccalaureate Diploma after 10 years of Schooling is also eligible to apply for NATA 2021.
|Lateral Entry||There are no lateral admissions in any stage/year for the B.Arch course.|
|Minimum Marks||Candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks and should have taken mathematics as one of the main subjects.|
Read More: NATA Eligibility 2021
NATA 2021 Syllabus
Candidates are supposed to prepare according to the syllabus prescribed by the Council of Architecture (COA) for NATA. Candidates are supposed to through the NATA 2021 Syllabus to prepare themselves for the NATA 2021 Exam. Having a clear understanding of the NATA 2021 Syllabus is essential for students appearing for the NATA 2021 Exam as it will help them build their preparation strategy. The candidates must also gather all the study materials according to the syllabus. Knowing the NATA 2021 syllabus is an essential part of preparation.
NATA 2021 Syllabus consists of Mathematics, General Aptitude, Drawing Test. NATA syllabus consists of subjects like General Aptitude and Drawing test which carry 80 marks each and Mathematics is given for 40 marks. There are various topics under each subject. Candidate should focus on the syllabus to score well in NATA 2021 examination.
The following are some of the important topics covered in the NATA 2021 Syllabus.
Part A, Drawing:
- Perspective Drawing
- Colour Harmony
- 2D Transformation
- 3D Transformation
- Scale and Proportion
- Geometric Composition
- Day to day Object Drawing
Part B, Physics:
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electronic Devices
Part B, Mathematics:
- Theory of Calculus
- Application of Calculus
- 3D Coordinate Geometry
- Permutations and Combinations
- Log Theory
Part B, Chemistry:
- Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- p-block Elements
- s-block Elements
- States of Matter
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Gases and Liquid
- Redox Reaction
- Organic Chemistry
Part B, General Aptitude:
- Sets and Relations
- Mathematical Reasoning
Read More: NATA Syllabus 2021
NATA 2021 Exam Pattern
NATA 2021 Exam Pattern is decided by COA, and the exam will be conducted in August, 2021. All the questions and instructions will be given in English language only. For each correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded. There is no negative marking in the NATA Exam.
Highlights of NATA 2021 Exam Pattern are as follows:
|Part 1 Subjects||Number of questions||Total Marks|
|General Aptitude (MCQ)||40||80|
|Part 2 - Subjects||Number of questions||Total Marks|
|Drawings in A4 size paper||2||80|
How to prepare for NATA?
The NATA 2021 Preparation tips for the aspirants of the NATA exam are given below. It is important for candidates to understand the importance of the study materials required to prepare for the exam. The candidates must gather all the study materials such as reference books, previous year question papers, study notes, etc according to the required syllabus.
Plan it before: Plan your study time effectively and efficiently. Allow sufficient time for all subjects. Prepare a timetable for your everyday tasks.
Get an idea: Next, check NATA previous years question papers and get an idea about the exam pattern and types of questions asked in NATA.
Keep a record: Keep a record of everyday work, and make sure that today’s work done is better than yesterday's work done.
Divide your time: Candidates should make a proper timetable by dividing time, allotting more time for important sections in this exam.
Quality Study Material: A lot of study materials are available online as well as offline. Candidates should check out the reference books to get knowledge about the exam topics. Apart from a reference book, the most effective material to study is NATA question papers.
Prioritize your work: Firstly, work on topics that you feel tougher and give more focus to those topics, and don't neglect any of the topics.
Revise a lot: For a better result, a candidate must do a proper revision after completing each topic.
Give mock tests: Practice with NATA Mock test/ Sample Test Papers and learn from your mistakes by assessing it without anyone's help.
Group Discussions: Meet people preparing for NATA or your friends to discuss various topics to exchange information and vice versa.
Read More: NATA Exam Pattern 2021
NATA 2021 Reference Books
NATA is an entrance test for B.Arch courses in India. The test is made up of different sections like Drawing, General Aptitude as well as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidates should start preparation for the NATA 2021 Exam in advance. Having a good score in NATA is important to get admission in reputed Architecture Colleges. In order to score well in NATA 2021 Exam, candidates must make use of good practice books, study material, mock tests etc. Even though there is an abundance of preparation material available, it becomes vital to choose only the best study material as these books will help students accelerate their NATA preparations. Candidates can read below for a list of important books NATA aspirant should have.
Drawing and General Aptitude
- Engineering Drawing - N.D. Bhatt
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning - R. S. Agarwal
- Elementary Mathematics - DoroFeev Potapov
- Higher Algebra - Hall and Knight
- B.Arch Exam Guide - P. K. Mishra
- Problems in Calculus of One Variable - Maron
- Mathematics XI and XII - R. S. Agarwal
Read More: NATA Books
NATA 2021 Application Process
The application for the NATA 2021 Exam can be done online. Candidates will have to fill in details, upload images and pay the application fee in order to apply to the exam. Candidates will have to follow these steps to register for NATA 2021:
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Candidates need to register themselves by clicking on the "Register" option.
- Step 3: After clicking the register option, you will have to fill details like Name, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, Phone Number, etc. Make sure that you have created a strong password. After entering the required details, click on the "Sign up" button. After that, you will be getting a username and password on your registered mobile number and email ID.
- Step 4: Now, you have to enter the credentials you received in your email and mobile number.
- Step 5: Afterwards you need to fill the form with your educational and other details.
- Step 6: Upload a recent photograph and signature in the required format.
- Step 7: Pay the application fee of INR 1800/- (General candidates ) and (INR 1500/- for reserved categories) for applying one and the candidates applying for both NATA exams have to INR 3500/- (General Candidates) and INR 2800/- (for reserved candidates) respectively.
- Step 8: Print the application form and fee receipt for future purposes.
Documents to be uploaded for NATA 2021 registration
- Recent Passport size Photograph in Colour
- Your Signature
Note: Documents have to be in jpg/jpeg format.
Following are the details concerning the size and dimension of the documents:
|Documents||Storage Size||Image Dimension|
NATA 2021 Application Form
To take up the NATA 2021 Exam, candidates will have to register and submit the NATA 2021 Application Form. The application form was made available on the official website from March 5, 2021. Now the COA authorities have reopened the NATA 2021 Application, and now the last date for filling the NATA 2021 Application is April 1, 2021. Candidates who were unable to apply for the NATA 2021 Exam before can now apply for the exam. Candidates wishing to appear for the NATA 2021 Exam have to sign up on the NATA Exam official website by entering his/her required details and then apply for the NATA 2021 Exam. Candidates can follow the steps which were mentioned above. The COA authorities have also opened up a correction window for candidates who have already registered for the NATA 2021 Exam and want to change their NATA 2021 Application. Candidates can go to the official website and make corrections.
Candidates satisfying eligibility criteria can apply for NATA 2021.
|Mode of NATA 2021 Application Form||Online|
General/OBC- INR 1800 SC/ST/PWD (Physically Handicapped)- INR 1500 (applying once)
General/OBC- INR 3500 SC/ST/PWD (Physically Handicapped)- INR 2800 (applying twice)
|Mode Of Payment||Debit/Credit cards and Net banking only.|
Documents required to apply for NATA 2021
Following documents are required when a candidate is filling up the NATA 2021 Application Form:
- Mark Sheet of Class 10
- Photo ID Proof
- Image file of a Recent Photograph, Signature, and Left Thumb Impression.
- Debit/Credit/Net banking for fee Payment.
Important points to keep in mind while applying for the NATA 2021 Exam
- Read the instructions carefully before starting the NATA 2021 Application.
- All the details asked in the application should be filled carefully. If any inconsistency is found later, the candidature may be cancelled.
- Scanned documents which need to be uploaded in the application must follow the mentioned dimensions.
- The exam centre must be selected cautiously as no change in exam centre is allowed later.
- Only valid mobile number and email id should be provided since the candidate will be contacted on the details given by him throughout the NATA 2021 procedure.
- No instrument is allowed in the exam hall.
Read More: NATA Application Forms 2021
NATA 2021 Admit Card
Admit card will be available online. NATA 2021 Admit Card is released on the official website. Candidates have to log in and download Admit Card from the official website. The NATA 2021 is an important document that contains many essential details about the exam and the candidate without which the candidate will not be allowed to sit for the exam. The NATA 2021 Admit card will contain some important rules and guidelines which the candidates must follow strictly.
Candidates need to carry the admit card to the exam centre along with one of the photo IDs like Voter ID/Pan Card/Aadhar Card/Driving Licence/e-Aadhar. The NATA 2021 Exam will contain the following details of the candidate.
- Name of the candidate
- Mother's name
- Father's name
- Application number
- Admit card number
- Date of birth
- Exam centre address
- Exam centre code
- Photo and signature of the candidate
- PwD status
- Exam day instructions
Candidate should check all the details on the NATA 2021 Admit Card. If any inconsistency is found, then he/she may contact the authorities and get it fixed prior to the exam.
NOTE: If there is any discrepancy, it must be brought to the notice of exam authorities immediately.
How to Download NATA 2021 Admit Card?
To download the admit card follow steps below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the "Download NATA 2021 Admit Card" link.
- Step 3: Enter the required login credentials (Application number and Password).
- Step 4: Download and take a print out of it.
Read More: NATA Admit Card 2021
NATA 2021 Exam Centres
NATA 2021 was conducted in 136 centers, out of which 135 centers are in India and one exam center is in Dubai. The exam center was allocated based on the preference of the candidates.
Candidates are advised to reach the allotted exam center on or before the reporting time (printed on admit card). A late entry in examination premises will not be allowed.
NOTE: A candidate cannot place a request for change of exam center and it will not be entertained by conducting authority under any circumstances.
Documents required on NATA Exam day
On the day of the exam, candidate will not be allowed to enter the NATA exam hall without certain documents. Following are the documents candidates should carry to Exam Hall:
- Admit Card
- Photo ID Proof - Voter Card, Adhar Card, PAN Card
- Passport size photograph
Along with these documents candidates should not carry any instruments or stationery material to exam. Candidates are allowed to carry a clip board with nothing on it. These instructions should be kept in mind while going for the NATA 2021 Exam.
Read More: NATA Exam Centers 2021
NATA 2021 Exam Analysis
Phase 1 of NATA 2021 concluded on August 29, 2021, while the Phase 2 exam is scheduled for September 12, 2021. The detailed exam analysis of NATA 2021 has been updated here to help candidates understand the paper and prepare better for the NATA 2021 Exam.
The exam analysis is a concise description of the latest paper conducted in the NATA 2021 examination. Candidates can quickly get an idea about the difficulty level of the exam for this particular paper and the exam pattern in case the conducting authority makes any last-minute changes. The candidates can therefore take these into account while doing their last-minute preparations for the exam.
This year, in lieu of the coronavirus pandemic, candidates were given a choice to appear for the exam from their homes or the exam centres as per their convenience. The details of the exam is given below for your reference:
|Shift- I||10:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Shift II||12:30 PM||2:30 PM|
As per the students who appeared in the exam from the comfort of their home, they faced few technical issues, but fortunately, the authorities were quickly able to resolve them. Section-wise analysis as per the students’ first-hand observation is given below:
Mathematics: As expected, the difficulty level was quite easy for this section. There weren’t any questions that could be regarded as totally unexpected and with no negative marking scheme, all candidates found no trouble in attempting the section.
General Aptitude: There were some confusing and twisting statements to test the candidates' aptitude. The 2nd part of the paper was filled with image-based questions which made it a little tricky. Candidates with good analytical skills found it easy or rather interesting.
Drawing: This was probably the more difficult section as there were questions with somewhat confusing figures that increased the level of difficulty.
NATA 2021 Results
Results have been declared only on the official website of the conducting authority. NATA 2021 Results for Phase I were announced on Apr 14, 2021. Use your registered details and Exam/test Roll number to access NATA 2021 results. The NATA 2021 Results will be declared in the form of a scorecard. The NATA 2021 scorecard will contain details such as the status whether fail or pass, the section-wise marks obtained, and marks obtained out of 200. This score will be valid only for admission in the academic session 2021-22
The candidates have to download the NATA 2021 Scorecard, which will contain all the essential result details of the candidate, such as the total marks obtained, the subject-wise marks obtained, and the candidate's qualifying status. Apart from those details, the result for NATA 2021 also contains the application number, roll number, name, gender, category, and date of birth of the candidate
Qualifying marks: Qualifying marks for NATA will be based on the following rules such as:
- At least 25% marks must be scored in MCQ type Questions (30 out of 120).
- At least 25% marks must be secured in Drawing Questions (20 out of 80).
- Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) will be based on post-exam statistics & at the discretion of Council.
How to download NATA 2021 Result?
Candidates will have to follow these steps to download NATA result from the official website:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NATA 2021.
- Step 2: Click to generate your scorecard.
- Step 3: Read the instructions given and enter the required details.
- Step 4: Click on the "Download" option to download your result.
- Step 5: Candidate can download the original mark sheet from the official website of NATA 2021.
Read More: NATA Results 2021
NATA 2021 Cutoff
NATA is an eligibility test for admission to Architecture course. It is conducted by Council of Architecture. NATA 2021 Scores will be considered by various reputed institutions like NIT, IIT, etc.
NATA 2021 Cutoff will be released on the official website after results are declared.
NATA Cutoff Determining Factors are as follows:
- The total number of candidates taking up NATA.
- Level of difficulty of the exam.
- The total number of seats available.
The minimum qualifying Cutoff of NATA for 2019 is mentioned below in the tabular form. A candidate needs to qualify the exam separately for individual sections.
|Sections||Qualifying Percentage||Total Marks|
|Mathematics section||At least 25% (total 30 marks)||120|
|Drawing section||At least 25% (total 20 marks)||80|
Read More: NATA Cutoff 2021
NATA 2021 Selection Process
The selection process and allotment of seats to the candidates will start once the merit list of NATA 2021 Exam is out. Only the candidates who qualify the NATA Exam will be called for the counseling process.
NATA 2021 Counseling
The counseling procedure of NATA 2021 will commence after the declaration of NATA 2021 result. Candidates will have to submit original certificates/documents at the time of NATA 2021 Counselling.
While going for counseling, you have to be ready with NATA Admit Card, Score Card, Class 10 and 12 marks sheets and passing certificate, Category Certificate (if applicable), Medical Certificate for PwD Certificate. In case of any invalid documents, candidates would be disqualified from NATA 2021 Counselling.
Procedure for Counseling is mentioned below:
- Online Registration
- Online Choice filling and Choice locking
- Seat Allocation and Document Verification
- Reporting to the allotted institute
Read More: NATA Counselling 2021
Courses Offered through NATA
NATA is an Eligibility Test specifically for candidates who wish to take up B. Arch. NATA Scores will be accepted by all top Architecture Colleges in India.
If the candidates have any queries related to NATA 2021 Exam they can contact the official conducting Authority:
Address: India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, 1st Floor, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 India
Email: [email protected]
What is NATA?
NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture and is conducted by CoA. It is a single entrance exam for admission to the architecture course.
How is NATA rank allotted?
Rank for this exam is allotted based on the 12th Board and score obtained by a candidate in the exam. Based on which candidates will be given admission in B.Arch programs at various colleges.
What can be considered as a good score for the NATA Exam?
The definition of a good score in NATA Exam can change every year according to the NATA Cut Off for that year. But generally, score anywhere between 120 to 140 can get you into good colleges if it is paired with a good score in class 12. So a candidate scoring around 130 and having 90% in the boards can definitely get into a top college. If the board score is not very good then candidates should score above 140+ to get admission in top colleges.
What is the age limit for this exam?
There is no age limit to apply for this exam.
What is the validity of the NATA score?
It is valid only for one year after the date of the NATA Exam. If a candidate wants to apply to colleges after one year then he/she will have to appear for the NATA Exam again.
Is there a lateral entry for the B.Arch course?
No, there is no lateral entry.
Are NATA scores mandatory to get into Architecture (B.Arch)?
Yes, the NATA score is mandatory to seek admission for Architecture (B.Arch).
When to apply for NATA 2021?
Candidates can register online on the official website. The application form will be tenatively available from Januaru 2021 till March 2021.
Why to go for NATA?
Candidates who want to pursue Architecture (B.Arch) should write NATA.
What is the NATA 2021 Exam Pattern?
There will be two sections. Mathematics and general aptitude will be conducted in online mode and drawing tests will be conducted in offline mode.
What are the documents required for NATA 2021 Counselling?
Candidates need to carry NATA Admit Card, Score Card, Class 10th and 12th marks sheet and passing certificate, Category Certificate (if applicable), Medical Certificate for PwD Certificate.
What kind of drawing instruments are allowed in NATA 2021?
No instruments are allowed as the illustration should be freehand drawing.
Can I edit the NATA 2021 Application Form after submission?
Candidates should note that the application form once submitted cannot be altered. Candidates are instructed to fill the form carefully.
Is mathematics subject compulsory to appear for NATA 2021?
Yes, mathematics is a compulsory subject for NATA Exam. Students can check the NATA Syllabus which is given above.
Is there any fee concession for Reserved category students in NATA 2021?
Yes, candidates belonging to a reserved category should pay INR 1500 as an application fee.
Can the NATA Exam be rescheduled?
No, the NATA Exam cannot be rescheduled under any circumstance. The right to reschedule the dates remains solely to the conducting authority.
How should I prepare for NATA Exam?
When preparing for the NATA Exam, practice is key. Candidates can refer to the different study material available like practice books, study guides as well as NATA Exam\'s previous year question paper. Before starting preparation for the NATA Exam, candidates should understand the NATA Syllabus and the NATA Exam Pattern and then come up with a plan of action. Candidates should start practicing well before the NATA Exam so that they get enough time to complete the NATA syllabus and revise all the material.
What is the NATA Cut Off?
The NATA Cut Off is the minimum marks a student must score in order to qualify the NATA Exam. The NATA Cut Off Marks are calculated by the Council of Architecture, New Delhi [COA]. The COA authorities will release the NATA Cut Off along with the NATA Result for that year. The NATA Cut Off changes every as it is dependent on some factors. These factors can be number of candidates that appeared for the NATA Exam, the difficulty level of the NATA Exam, and a few other factors. The NATA Cut Off for each college/university will be different.
LIVE APPLICATION FORMS
Vivekananda Global University, [VGU] Jaipur
B.Arch (Total Fees) Rs. 6,25,000
Gateway College of Architecture and Design, Sonepat
b.Arch (Total Fees) Rs. 2,00,000
Centre for Design Excellence - Vivekanand Global University, [CODE VGU] Jaipur
B.Arch (Total Fees) Rs. 6,25,000