If you're a resident of Rajasthan and always dreamt of practicing Pharmacist then you just have landed in the right place. All you have to do is apply for the RPET Pharmacy exam.
RPET Pharmacy exam is a state-level exam for admissions to a B.Pharm course in various colleges of Rajasthan. Detailed information on RPET Pharmacy exam is given below.
- What is RPET Pharmacy Exam?
- RPET Pharmacy 2020 Exam Date
- RPET Pharmacy 2020 Eligibility
- RPET Pharmacy 2020 Registration
- RPET Pharmacy 2020 Application Form
- RPET Pharmacy 2020 Admit Card
- RPET Pharmacy 2020 Exam Pattern
- RPET Pharmacy 2020 Syllabus
- RPET Pharmacy 2020 Result
- RPET Pharmacy 2020 Counselling
What is RPET Pharmacy Exam?
Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test Pharmacy commonly known as RPET Pharmacy is a state-level exam carried out by Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan that acts as a gateway for admission to B.Pharm Course in various government and private colleges in Rajasthan.
RPET Pharmacy is being conducted offline i.e Paper-Pen Test. Candidates of Rajasthan domicile including the wards of Kashmiri Migrants can register themselves for the exam in the official website.
|Overview of RPET Pharmacy 2020|
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test Pharmacy|
|Conducting Body||Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Exam Dates
Given below is a list of RPET Pharmacy important events and their dates. Dates are tentative. We will update the RPET Pharmacy Important dates as soon as official notification gets released.
|Availability of Application Form||March 17, 2020|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||April 15, 2020|
|Admit Card||April 30, 2020|
|Exam Date||May 7, 2020|
|Results||May 21, 2020|
|Counselling||1st week of June 2020|
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Eligibility
RPET Pharmacy 2020 eligibility criteria include age of a candidate, academic qualifications, medical fitness and domicile criteria, details of which are given below:
- Candidates from Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Person with Disability (PWD), and have their date of birth on or after October 1, 1986, are eligible to participate in the exam.
- Candidates belonging to other categories and have their date of birth on or after October 1, 1991, are eligible to appear in the exam.
Candidate should have completed 10+2 from the board recognized by the Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan.
Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Candidates from categories like SC, ST or PWD should have a minimum of 40% marks and from other categories should have 45% aggregate.
Candidates appearing for RPET Pharmacy will be medically supervised based on the following given conditions:
- Height: Male candidate height should be more than 1.5 m and a female candidate height should be more than 1.4 m.
- Weight: Male candidates should weigh a minimum of 41 kg and that of female candidates should weigh 37 kg.
- Measurement of chest: Only for male candidates. The chest should be more than 69 cm.
- Vision: In case of difficulty in vision, then it must be corrected to 6/9 for better eye and 6/12 for worst eye. An eye should be free from any other ailments.
- Hearing: Candidates must have a normal hearing. If there's any difficulty, it must be solved.
- Speech: Candidates should have a normal speech.
RPET Pharmacy 2020 is open to candidates from Rajasthan only. So candidates will be ascertained on the basis of domicile criteria which are as follows:
- Domicile Category A: Candidates himself or his/her parents must be a bonafide resident of Rajasthan.
- Domicile Category B: Candidate must have studied continuously for three years including the year in which he/she has passed the qualifying examination.
- Domicile Category C: Candidate must be the pupil of any serving employee of Government of Rajasthan/ Undertakings/ Corporations/ Improvement Trusts/ Municipal Boards/ Panchayat Samities / Co-operative Bodies duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan/ Statutory Bodies and Corporations formed under the Indian Companies Act incorporated in Rajasthan.
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Registration
RPET Pharmacy application process tentatively scheduled to be starting from March 17, 2020. Some of the general instructions while filling up the application form is given below:
- Candidates are required to fill the application form which is only available online.
- Candidates are required to upload photograph and signature in JPG format.
- Size of the photograph should not exceed 100kb.
- Size of the signature should not exceed 50kb.
- After filling up an online form, candidates can pay an application fee via e-Mitra or authorized CSC Kiosk.
- On successful payment of the fees, applicants will be given a 16 digit token. Candidate needs to keep the token safely and privately till being used to activate the RPET 2020.
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Application Form
RPET Pharmacy 2020 application form will be available on the official website of DTE Rajasthan from March 17, 2020(Tentatively) and the last date to submit the application form is April 15, 2020(Tentatively).
In order to complete the application process successfully, a candidate must enter personal details, qualification details, contact details, etc. Application form fee payment is made through net banking or by using the Debit/Credit card or by drawing a Demand Draft.
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Admit Card
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Admit card will be available for eligible candidates on the official website of RPET Pharmacy 2020 on April 30, 2020. In order to download an admit card, a candidate will have to enter details such as application number and date of birth to view and download their admit card. An admit card will have details like candidate's name, test centres, date of birth, etc.
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Exam Pattern
RPET Pharmacy 2020 exam pattern overview is given below. Candidates are advised to go thoroughly.
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Marks per section||40|
|Total duration||120 minutes|
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Syllabus
Examination will contain questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology syllabus of class XI, XII. There are three different sections in the question paper. Each section has equal weightage. There is a total of 120 questions. RPET Pharmacy syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology is given below:
Following is the unit-wise syllabus for Physics:
- Measurement and Units
- Dynamics of a Particle
- Nature of Light
- Dynamics of a System of Particles
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Electric Circuits
- Intermolecular Forces
- Magnetic Field
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Alternating Current Circuits
- First Law of Thermodynamics
Following is the unit-wise syllabus for Chemistry:
- Development of Classical Model of an Atom
- Acids and Bases
- The Periodic Law
- The Theory of Chemical Bonding
- s-Block Elements
- Chemical Equilibrium and Ionic Equilibria
- d-Block Elements
- Chemical Kinetics
Following is the unit-wise syllabus for Biology:
- Reproduction in Organisms
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Human Reproduction
- Reproductive Health
- Principle of Inheritance and Variation
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Human Health and Disease
- Strategies for enhancement in Food Production
- Microbes in Human Welfare
Following is the unit-wise syllabus for Mathematics:
- Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry
- Three-dimensional Coordinate Geometry
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Linear Programming
- Mathematical Modeling
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Results
RPET Pharmacy 2020 result will be declared on May 21, 2020(Tentatively) on the official website. Candidates can check their results by using their application number. A merit list will be prepared for the candidates who have cleared the exam with the required cut-off.
RPET Pharmacy 2020 Counselling
RPET Pharmacy 2020 counselling will be completely based on merit list that will be released on the official website. Candidate should have obtained a place in the merit list to participate in the counselling process. All important documents should be brought to the counselling process for verification.
RPET Pharmacy FAQs
Q. When is the last date to pay the application form without the late fee?
Ans. The last date to submit an application form without a late fee is expected to be April 15, 2020.
Q. Can a candidate attend the exam in an online mode?
Ans. Exam will be conducted only in offline mode i.e Paper-Pen based test
Q. When is the last date to pay the application form with a late fee?
Ans. The last date to submit an application form with a late fee is expected to be April 17, 2020.
Old Computer Centre, Near Canteen,
Rajasthan Technical University, Kota Akelgargh, Rawatbhata Road,
KOTA (Rajasthan) – 324010
Email: [email protected]
Landline No: 0744-2473862, 9772160321