ULSAT 2023 exam for the LLB program has been conducted on the scheduled dates. The exam results are expected to be declared soon on the official website of the university. Candidates who qualify for the exam must participate ULSAT 2023 counselling process for admission to LLB programs.
|ULSAT Admit Card 2023||ULSAT Syllabus 2023|
UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT) 2023 is a National Level Entrance Examination conducted for the admission of LLB and LLM. It’s an annual exam conducted by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun. Through ULSAT, candidates take admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate law courses offered by the University. ULSAT 2023 will be conducted Online i.e., as a Computer-based Test (CBT).
Table of Contents
- ULSAT 2023 Results
- ULSAT 2023 Important Dates
- About ULSAT
- ULSAT 2023 Eligibility
- ULSAT 2023 Application Form
- ULSAT 2023 Admit Card
- ULSAT 2023 Exam Centres
- ULSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- ULSAT 2023 Syllabus
- ULSAT 2023 Counselling
- ULSAT Contact Details
ULSAT 2023 Results
ULSAT 2023 results will be announced on the official website soon. Students who have appeared for ULSAT 2023 will be able to view their results on the official website of UPES, Dehradun. ULSAT 2023 Score Card and Rank will be declared on the official website a few weeks after the exam. To know the score and the rank, go to the UPES website and locate the result link.
- Results: ULSAT 2023 results will be declared on the official website. Those who have qualified have to attend the interview and group discussion, dates of which will be intimated to candidates through email.
Read More: ULSAT 2023 Results
ULSAT 2023 Exam Dates
ULSAT 2023 results will be declared on the official website soon. The exam for the LLB program was conducted from Apr 28 - May 2, 2023. The last date to submit the application form for the LLB program was extended to Apr 28, 2023. ULSAT 2023 was conducted in a Computer-Based Test mode.
ULSAT examination, which provides a gateway for admission in various Law courses by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun, will be conducted through online mode. The candidates appearing for the examination can check ULSAT 2023 exam dates below.
|Application Process Starting Date||Feb 1, 2023|
|Application Window End Date||Apr 25, 2023|
|Release of the Admit Card||Apr 2023|
|ULSAT 2023 Exam||Apr 28 - May 2, 2023|
|Declaration of Results||May 2023|
|Counselling Date||May 2023|
Read More: ULSAT 2023 Exam Dates
UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT) 2023 is a National Level Entrance Examination conducted for the admission of LLB and LLM. It’s an annual exam conducted by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun. Through ULSAT, candidates are admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate law courses offered by the University. ULSAT 2023 will be conducted Online i.e, as a Computer-based Test (CBT).
The following table shows ULSAT 2023 Highlights. Candidates can refer to the same for their references.
|Full Form||UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Authority||University of Petroleum and Energy Studies(UPES), Dehradun|
|Courses||LLB and LLM|
|Category||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode||Online- Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Duration||3 Hours or 180 Minutes|
ULSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To take up any exam, there are minimum eligibility criteria defined by the conducting authority. In this regard, there are some criteria laid down for ULSAT 2023. Aspiring candidates must fulfill the criteria to attempt this entrance exam. The minimum criteria revolve around educational qualification, age limit and domicile details of the candidate. Candidates willing to take admissions into Law courses at UPES, Dehradun, must fulfill ULSAT 2023 eligibility criteria set by UPES.
ULSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Law Program
The candidates must have passed with a minimum of 50% in both 10+2 from a recognized Board of Education.
ULSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Law Program
- The candidate must have passed with a minimum of 50% in 10th, 12th std
- Candidates must have an LLB Degree from a recognized Board of Education.
Read More: ULSAT 2023 Eligibility
ULSAT 2023 Application Form
ULSAT 2023 application form for LLB program was released on Feb 1, 2023 on the official website, and the last date to register for the ULSAT 2023 exam was extended to Apr 28, 2023. Candidates can keep a check on the official website for more updates on ULSAT 2023 exam.
The candidates interested in applying must check this page regularly to stay in the loop with all the latest events related to ULSAT 2023 exam for LLM and LLB.
Registration Fee: The registration fee is INR 1350 for Indian students and USD 50 for international students. Payment can be done online through net banking/ debit card/ credit card or cash using bank e-challan.
Documents to Upload: Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of a recently taken passport size photograph and signature.
ULSAT 2023 Application Process
The candidates can visit the official website of UPES to fill out the application form for ULSAT 2023. Follow the steps below to apply for the exam.
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the official UPES website.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button at the top right corner of the home page.
- Step 3: ULSAT LLM 2023 Application Form will be visible on the screen. Enter the required personal details.
- Step 4: After entering the required details, click on the 'Next' button.
- Step 5: Choose the mode of payment (Paytm or PayU). Payment of application fees can be made through an online payment gateway only.
- Step 6: Once the fee payment is complete, proceed to filling out the academic details.
- Step 7: After filling out all the details and uploading the required documents, complete the application and submit it.
- Step 8: Download and take printout of ULSAT LLM Application Form 2023 for future reference.
Read More: ULSAT 2023 Application Form
ULSAT 2023 Admit Card
ULSAT 2023 admit card will release on the official website. The candidates must download and take a printout of the document. Candidates must note that they will not be allowed to enter the exam venue without a hard copy of ULSAT 2023 admit card.
- The students have to book the test centre, date and slot according to their convenience.
- The candidates will be able to download the admit card as soon as they complete the test booking.
- Students who have filled the application form offline can download the admit card from the official website.
Read More: ULSAT 2023 Admit Card
ULSAT 2023 Exam Centres
Along with the release of ULSAT 2023 application forms, the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies also releases the list of exam centres. For the year 2023, however, due to nation wide lockdowns and COVID-19 scare, the authorities have decided to conduct the exam online in home-based centres.
ULSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Candidates who wish to apply for ULSAT 2023 examination are advised to go through the exam pattern. The exam pattern for ULSAT 2023 is given below.
|Exam Mode||Online i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Total Marks||150 (1 mark per question)|
|Duration||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Marking scheme||+1 mark for every correct answer, No deduction for incorrect answers|
Based on the marks obtained in ULSAT 2023 examination, the students are called for Group Discussion & Interview. The final admission is based on performance in these three stages.
Read More: ULSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
ULSAT 2023 Syllabus
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies conducts ULSAT examination for candidates who wish to get admission in the various law courses offered by the institute. The syllabus will consist of topics from Language Comprehension, Quantitative & Numerical Ability, Logical Reasoning, Legal General Knowledge and Legal Aptitude which will be of 10+2 level for undergraduates. The syllabus for ULSAT 2023 is given below.
- Language Comprehension: Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Synonyms, One-word substitution, Spellings, Idioms, Phrases, Figures of speech, Legal terms.
- Quantitative & Numerical Ability: Mental Ability and Logical/Mathematical Analysis, Analogy, Deductive Reasoning, Odd-Even Discretion, Series, Blood Relations, Agreement and Disagreement.
- Legal General Knowledge & Legal Aptitude: Torts, Vicarious Liability, Strict Liability, Law of Crimes, Contracts and Constitutional Law, International Law, Intellectual Property Rights, Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity.
Read More: ULSAT 2023 Syllabus
ULSAT 2023 Counselling
The counselling schedule will be announced after ULSAT 2023 results are declared on the official website. The candidates who will clear the cut-off marks will be approached to participate in the counselling.
Counselling: The counselling takes place in 2 sessions. Shortlisted candidates need to report to the counselling centre with the specified documents along with the fee amount.
During counselling after document verification, the candidates must deposit the admission fee, which is the final step of the admission to confirm the seat.
ULSAT Contact Details
In case of any questions or queries, candidates can reach out to the concerned authorities through the following contact details.
Bidholi Via - Prem Nagar
Dehradun - 248007.
Phone No.: +09557899090; +08410080040
When will ULSAT 2023 application form be released?
ULSAT 2023 application form was released on the official website on Feb 1, 2023.
What is the last date to apply for ULSAT 2023 exam?
The last date to apply for ULSAT 2023 was extended to Apr 28, 2023.
What is ULSAT 2023 exam date?
ULSAT 2023 exam dates were announced, and the exam was conducted between Apr 28 - May 2, 2023.