COMEDK UGET is a national level examination conducted to provide admissions to various engineering, medical, dental and architecture colleges. The exam is conducted once a year in exam centres across Karnataka. Go through this microsite for all the information about the COMEDK UGET Exam.
The exam was successfully conducted on Sep 14, 2021. The provisional answer key was released on Sep 17, 2021, followed by the final answer key released on Sep 23, 2021. The results for COMEDK UGET are expected to be released on Sep 26, 2021.
Latest Update for COMEDK UGET:
- Sep 26, 2021: The results for COMEDK UGET 2021 are released today. Visit COMEDK Result to download your scorecard now!
- Sep 23, 2021: The final answer key for COMEDK UGET 2021 is released today. Visit COMEDK UGET Answer Key now!
- What is COMEDK UGET?
- COMEDK UGET Courses Offered
- COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Date
- COMEDK UGET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- COMEDK UGET 2021 Registration
- COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card
- COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Centres
- COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Pattern
- COMEDK UGET 2021 Syllabus
- COMEDK UGET 2021 Reference Books
- COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Analysis
- COMEDK UGET 2021 Result
- COMEDK UGET 2021 Counselling
- COMEDK UGET 2021 Mock Test
- COMEDK UGET Previous Year Papers
- COMEDK UGET 2021 Answer key
- COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Instructions
- COMEDK UGET 2021 Contact Details
What is COMEDK UGET?
The consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental, Karnataka, popularly known as COMEDK 2021, is an entrance examination that attracts engineering aspirants who are interested to take the engineering programs from the Karnataka state. The same exam also tests the potential of the candidates for the medical and dental courses available across Karnataka.
190 Engineering Colleges in Karnataka comes under COMEDK, under the banner of the Association of Medical, Dental and Engineering Colleges (AMDEC) which is run by the Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation Trust. There are two exams which are conducted by the authority over a year, COMEDK UGET 2021 i.e. Comedk Under Graduate Entrance Test and the other is COMEDK PGET 2021 i.e. Comedk Post Graduate Entrance Test.
COMEDK UGET 2021 presents an opportunity for aspiring candidates to get admission into programs like B.Tech and B.Arch, of different private institutions across the state of Karnataka. KPCF (Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation – Medical & Dental) and KUPECA (Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association) have the absolute rights for conducting the COMEDK UGET 2021 Examination.
Candidates trying admission to Undergraduate Engineering/Architecture Programs in the Top Engineering Colleges in KarnatakaandTop Architecture Colleges in Karnatakarespectively, can take up the COMEDK exam 2021.
|Exam Name||COMEDK UGET|
|Full Form||Consortium Of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Exam Level||National level|
|Registration Fee||INR 1800 & INR 2800 (inclusive of convenience charge/fee as applicable)|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ's)|
|Mode||Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark is given for every correct answer, no Negative Marking|
COMEDK UGET 2021 Courses Offered
Applicants can select the course of their preference during the application process for COMEDK UGET 2021. COMEDK UGET 2021 offers 2 Undergraduate courses to its aspiring candidates. The following is the list of courses offered through COMEDK UGET 2021
|B.E/ B.Tech||4 years|
COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Date
It is important for candidates to keep track of all the important dates associated with COMEDK UGET 2021. The application form has been made available on the official website i.e. www.comedk.org. on Mar 22, 2021. COMEDK UGET 2021 will be conducted Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT) in two shifts
|COMEDK UGET 2021 Application start date||Mar 22, 2021|
|COMEDK UGET 2021 Application end date||Aug 3, 2021|
|Application Form Correction||Aug 5, 2021 - Aug 7, 2021|
|COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit card release date||Aug 30, 2021|
|COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Date||Sep 14, 2021|
|COMEDK UGET 2021 Release of Provisional Answer Key||Sep 17, 2021|
|Last date of challenging Provisional Answer Key||Sep 19, 2021|
|COMEDK UGET 2021 Final Answer Key Release||Sep 23, 2021|
|COMEDK UGET 2021 Result Date||Sep 26, 2021|
|COMEDK UGET 2021 Counselling Date||To be announced|
COMEDK UGET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they meet the set COMEDK UGET 2021 Eligibility Criteriabefore proceeding to fill up the application form. The important points related to the eligibility notice given out by the organising authorities of COMEDK UGET 2021 are mentioned below.
Read the educational qualification required fot the candidates to be eligible to apply for the COMEDK 2021 exam. Read the below criteria carefully and then apply.
- Candidates who want to apply for COMEDK UGET 2021 engineering course must have completed the second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary, or its equivalent examination from any institute/college recognized by the State or the Central Government.
- The most recent two years of study should involve Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, and English as necessary subjects.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics or a 10+3 Diploma perceived by Central/ State Government and ought to have acquired 45% marks in total (40% imprints for SC, ST, and OBC candidates of Karnataka).
- Candidates who want to apply for COMEDK UGET Architecture courses must have passed 10+2 or higher secondary with 50% in Maths, Physics, and Chemistry. Candidates who have passed NATA or any equivalent exam recognized by the state or the central government are also eligible to apply for COMEDK UGET 2021.
NOTE: There will be no entrance test for those candidates who want to take admissions in the B.Arch Courses.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Registration
COMEDK UGET 2021 application form was made available online on the official website on Mar 22, 2021. Candidates have to register themselves on the official website in order to move forward with the application. The process involves the registration of the candidate's basic contact information like E-mail. Once the account is created, the candidate will move on to fill the application form for COMEDK UGET 2021.
In order to complete the COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Process successfully, the candidates are required to enter their personal details, category details, academic details and exam centre preference and upload the scanned image of the photograph, signature, and valid Identity proof, in the COMEDK UGET 2021 application form.
Candidates have to upload a recent photograph, scanned copy of signature and ID proof. The photograph must be recent and color picture with clean background. The signature must be a scanned copy of signature of the candidates and their parents on a white paper with blue/black ball point pen. Find below the format in which the candidates need to upload their documents.
|Photograpgh||.jpeg/.jpg||Less than 80Kb|
|Scanned Signatures||.jpeg/.jpg||Less than 80Kb|
|Unique ID Proof||.jpeg/.jpg||Less than 80Kb|
Mode of Payment
Candidates have to pay the requisite application form fee by online mode, using Credit card/ Debit Card / Net Banking. Also, the application fee is non-refundable. Find below the fee structure of the COMEDK 2021 exam.
|Exam||Fees (in INR)|
|COMEDK||1800/- convenience charge/fee as applicable|
|COMEDK and UNIGAUGE||2800/- convenience charge/fee as applicable|
How to Fill the COMEDK Application Form?
The candidates need to register themselves before filling up the COMEDK application form. The candidates must follow the below steps while filling the COMEDK application form.
- Visit the COMEDK official website.
- Click on the registration link.
- Register by filling the required information.
- Enter valid email address and mobile number.
- A link for further process will be received.
- Click on the link and then “Go to application”
- Select the exam the candidate is applying for.
- Fill in the details
- Submit the application form.
- Save or download the the application form.
Refer to the image below for complete steps.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card
The COMEDK Admit Card was made available online for the candidates online on Aug 30, 2021. The admit card/ hall ticket tells details such as COMEDK UGET exam date, Candidate's Name, Age, Exam Centre, Course Applied, Signature, Photograph, Thumb impression, etc.
Steps to download COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card
Applicants can download the COMEDK UGET admit card from the official website once the conducting authorities announce the release date. The steps to access the COMEDK UGET admit card are mentioned below:
- Log on to official COMEDK official portal
- Visit the UGET 2021 section.
- Click to Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
- Enter your COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Number & Password.
- Press the submit button
- Admit card page will appear on the screen
- Download and save UGET 2021
- Take a print out of it for future reference.
For more details visitCOMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card
COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Centres
While filling the COMDEK UGET 2021 Application Form, candidates are required to fill their preferred locations as exam centre. The exam is conducted in 90 centres across India. The authorities may allow you different centre depending on the availability and your preference. The candidates can check the whole list of COMEDK 2021 exam centres on the page linked here.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Pattern
It is important for candidates attempting COMEDK UGET 2021 to understand the exam pattern clearly. The candidates can prepare for the exam as per the exam pattern. Exam pattern for COMEDK UGET 2021 is mentioned below:
|Mode of Exam||Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Type of Exam||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours/180 minutes|
|Number of questions||180|
|Marking scheme||1 mark for every correct answer (no negative marking)|
The syllabus for COMEDK UGET 2021 exam pattern consists of topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Syllabus
The COMEDK UGET 2021 syllabus comprises of topics from class 11th and 12th standard. The topics which are included in the syllabus are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Candidates can refer to the COMEDK exam 2021 reference books and COMEDK 2021 sample papers for prearation.
Syllabus for COMEDK UGET 2021 is mentioned below:
- Differential Equations
- Differential Calculus
- Vector Algebra
- Matrices and Determinants
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Motion in One Dimension
- Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Coordination Chemistry
- Chemistry in Action
- Environmental Chemistry
COMEDK UGET 2021 Reference Books
The candidates who have successfully filled up the COMEDK UGET 2021 application form should check the exam pattern and syllabus and start their preparation accordingly. The candidates can find many reference books in the market for preparation. Some of the good reference books for the COMEDK UGET 2021 exam are listed below.
- Biology for Karnataka CET and COMEDK by Base.
- Chemistry for Karnataka CET and COMEDK.
- Mathematics for Karnataka CET and COMEDK (English).
- Algebra Made Easy by K. P Basu
- MTG COMEDK Chapterwise Solutions (11 Yrs 2005 - 2015) ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics) 1st Edition.
- RD Sharma Mathematics
- Lateral Entry to Engineering Degree (BE/ B.Tech) Exam Guide.
- Physics for Karnataka CET and COMEDK (English) 2nd EditionHC Verma for Physics
- NCERT textbooks for Class 11th and 12th
- Differential Calculus by Amit M Agarwal (Arihant Books)
COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Analysis
The COMEDK UGET 2020 Examination was successfully conducted on August 19, 2020. The examination was conducted with standard operating protocols to maintain social distancing norms and to ensure the safety of students and staff members too. But some students have reported negligence to safety protocols by the administration at a few of the exam centres.
The examination was conducted in two shifts, the first shift from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and the second shift from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM. The exam was conducted as an online (computer-based) test. The exam analysis is based on the reviews given by various students and is mentioned below:
- The overall paper mostly consisted of directly answerable questions.
- The mathematics section was reported to be lengthy due to a higher number of calculations to be done per problem.
- The chemistry section was reported as tricky to solve in the 2020 paper.
- The physics section was reportedly the easiest among the three sections in the COMEDK UGET 2020 Examination.
The results for this examination will be announced shortly after the announcement of the final answer keys.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Result
Candidates can check their COMEDK UGET 2021 Result from the official website. The candidates are required to enter their Login ID and the Password to download the result. The result will be made available on the official website.
Based on the results, a merit list will be prepared by the conducting authority and the same will be uploaded on the official website. Candidates can now wait for the COMEDK UGET 2021 counselling process after the COMEDK UGET 2021 Results were declared on Sep 26, 2021.
Steps to check COMEDK UGET 2021 Result
Applicants can check the COMEDK UGET result on the official website once the conducting authorities now. Applicants can go through the steps mentioned below to successfully download the COMEDK UGET scorecard 2021.
- Visit the COMEDK official website.
- Click on “Check Result”
- Enter the COMEDK UGET 2021 log-in credentials
- The online COMEDK UGET rank card will be displayed
- Print a copy of the COMEDK UGET rank card for the counselling process
Candidates who clear the COMEDK UGET 2021 will be called for the counselling process.
Read More: COMEDK UGET 2021 Result
COMEDK UGET 2021 Counselling
For the admission process, all eligible candidates are expected to attend the counselling process. The candidates are expected to bring all the original documents to the counselling process. There will be 3 rounds of counselling for shortlisted candidates.
The counselling session will be conducted by the official authorities responsible for organizing the COMEDK UGET 2021. Applicants who successfully qualify the COMEDK UGET 2021 will be eligible to attend the COMEDK UGET Counselling 2021.
Read More: COMEDK UGET 2021 Counselling
COMEDK UGET 2021 Mock Test
The COMEDK UGET 2021 mock test is a test that the authorities have designed for the candidates to get familiar with the pattern and structure of the online exam way before the real exam. Candidates must take the mock test to understand how to navigate the exam and the type of questions that will appear in the exam. The COMEDK UGET 2021 mock test has been made available on the official website by the authorities on April 15, 2021. Accessing the test is very simple. Candidates will not require any login credentials to start the test. The candidates must go to the official website, click on the mock test link, and take the test.
Read More: COMEDK UGET 2021 Mock Test
COMEDK UGET Previous Year Papers
The candidates preparing for the COMEDK UGET 2021 exams can download the previous year question papers and solve them; this will help them understand the exam pattern, the level of difficulty and the type of questions in the exam. The candidates are advised to solve as many previous year question papers as possible as it will help them revise their concepts and analyze their performance. The candidates can easily download the COMEDK UGET previous year paper on the link provided below.
Read More: COMEDK UGET Previous Year Papers
COMEDK UGET 2021 Answer Key
The COMEDK UGET authorities have released the COMEDK UGET 2021 answer key on the official website. The candidates can easily download the answer key using their login credentials. Those who find discrepancies in the answer key can raise the issue by paying the INR 500 till the last date. Candidates will get the refund of the fees paid to object if the objections raised by the candidates is found valid and accepted by the authorities. Once the window for raising objections is closed, authorities will consider the valid objections, make changes to the answer key, and release the final answer key. No objections will be accepted for the final answer key.
Read more here: COMEDK 2021 Answer Key
COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Instructions
Candidates should reach the COMEDK 2021 Exam Centre 60 minutes before the conducting of the COMEDK 2021 examination. The candidates can enter the COMEDK exam Hall before 1 hour (60 minutes).
- Candidates should take their seats and when asked should show their original Online TAT and Unique photo ID, mentioned in the COMEDK 2021 Application Form.
- Candidate should seat in their allotted place and failing to do so will result in the barring from the exam.
- After 9.30 AM candidates will not be entertained to enter the COMEDK 2021 Exam Centre and will not be allowed to take the test.
- Any sort of computational devices, Bluetooth gadgets, PDAs, any electronic items, Phones, etc. are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Applicants taking the exam must not carry any literary material, printed or composed, bits of papers, any electronic devices other than the Online Test Admission Ticket, 2 recent photos, unique picture ID as specified in application Form/TAT.
NOTE: Candidates who cannot come to the centre at the date and time of exam for whatever reason, will not be entertained and will not be considered. Applicants are required to bring the same passport size recent photograph to the examination centre. Applicants have to sign the backside or flip side of the photograph. The biometric recording will be done previously and amid the test session (at the watchfulness of COMEDK) and the applicants are required to participate. The candidates are not allowed to leave the exam premise for any reason during the test.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Contact Details
For any queries or requests candidates can always reach out to the college anytime on the below provided information. Candidates can also go to the official website and find the information the conatct us section.
Address: Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka, #132, Second Floor,11th Main, 17th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore-560 055
Contact Number: 080-46671060
Fax: 080 23568309
How many students are appearing for COMEDK UGET?
More than 1 lakh candidates will be appearing for the exam and there are approximately 20000 seats.
Can Non-Karnataka candidates apply for COMEDK UGET?
Yes, Eligible candidates from all over the country can apply.
Is there any age limit to apply for COMEDK UGET?
There is no age limit to apply for the exam.
What is the minimum eligibility for COMEDK UGET?
Candidates should have passed 10+2 or any equivalent examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for COMEDK UGET 2020.
What is the medium of COMEDK UGET 2021?
It is conducted in the English language.
Can diploma holders apply for COMEDK UGET exam?
No, Diploma holders can\'t apply for the exam.
Will there be an application correction window for rectifying errors?
Application form once submitted cannot be modified.
How to Prepare for COMEDK UGCET 2021?
Start your preparation early, try to complete entire syllabus and above all follow a clear strategy to succeed in the examination.
Is there any negative marking?
There is no negative marking in COMEDK UGET 2021.
Are there any online mock tests for COMEDK UGET?
Yes, the conducting authority will release a Mock Test in the month of February.
What is the exam pattern for COMEDK UGET 2021?
The exam will be conducted in online mode. The question paper consists of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ\'s). Candidates should focus on Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. One mark will be given for each correct answer and there is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
When will the COMEDK UGET 2021 counselling begin?
The councelling dates will be announced once the results for COMEDK UGCET 2021 are announced.
Is there any Application Fee for COMEDK UGET exam?
Yes there is application fee for COMEDK UGET exam. Rs 1300 + *GST of 18% on Rs 1300 + Convenience charge/fee as applicable.
Can I enter the examination hall without the online filled COMEDK UGET application form?
Can I pay the Application Fee offline?