Latest News on COMEDK UGET 2020
- September 10, 2020: The registration/document upload for the counselling process through COMEDK UGET 2020 will be considered until September 15, 2020 (5:00 PM). The choice filling process will be conducted in the first week of October 2020.
- September 3, 2020: The COMEDK UGET 2020 Results are announced. Click here to download the rank card.
- September 1, 2020: The COMEDK UGET 2020 Final Answer Key is released. Candidates can check the answer keys by logging in to the COMEDK Portal with their registered username and password.
- August 23, 2020: The COMEDK UGET 2020 Provisional Answer Key is released. Candidates can object to the answer keys on or before August 26, 2020, through the candidate login portal.
- What is COMEDK UGET?
- COMEDK UGET Courses Offered
- COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Date
- COMEDK UGET 2020 Eligibility
- COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form
- COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Pattern
- COMEDK UGET 2020 Admit Card
- COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Centres
- COMEDK UGET 2020 Syllabus
- COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Analysis
- COMEDK UGET 2020 Result Released
- Exam Instructions
- Contact Details
What is COMEDK UGET?
Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental, Karnataka, popularly known as COMEDK 2020, is an entrance examination which attracts engineering aspirants who are interested to take the engineering programs from the Karnataka state. The same exam also tests the potential of the candidates for the medical and dental courses available across Karnataka.
190 Engineering Colleges in Karnataka comes under COMEDK under the banner of Association of Medical, Dental and Engineering Colleges (AMDEC) which is run by the Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation Trust. There are two exams which are conducted by the authority over the period of a year. One is COMEDK UGET 2020 i.e. Comedk Under Graduate Entrance Test and other is COMEDK PGET 2020 i.e. Comedk Post Graduate Entrance Test.
COMEDK UGET 2020 presents an opportunity for aspiring candidates to get admission into programs like B.Tech and B.Arch, of different private institutions across the state of Karnataka. KPCF (Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation – Medical & Dental) and KUPECA (Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association) have the absolute rights for conducting the COMEDK UGET 2020 Examination.
Candidates trying admission to Undergraduate Engineering/Architecture Programs in the Top Engineering Colleges in Karnataka and Top Architecture Colleges in Karnataka respectively, can take up the COMEDK exam 2020.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||Consortium Of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||The consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Exam Level||National level|
|Registration Fee||RS 1300/- + *GST on Rs 1300 +Convience Charge/Fee as applicable|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ's)|
|Mode||Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark is given for every correct answer, no Negative Marking|
COMEDK UGET 2020 Courses
The following is the list of courses offered through COMEDK UGET 2020
|B.E/ B.Tech||4 years|
COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Dates
Registration Dates: Application Form is available on the official website i.e. www.comedk.org from June 14, 2020 and the last date to submit the Application Form is on June 17, 2020.
Admit Card Date: The Admit Card will be available online for candidates on August 10, 2020.
Exam Date: COMEDK UGET 2020 will be conducted Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT) in two shifts. The new exam date is August 19, 2020.
Result Date: The result were declared on the official website on September 4, 2020 for all the candidates.
Candidates who have cleared the COMEDK UGET 2020 will be called for the counselling process. To know more about COMEDK UGET 2020 exam dates, admit card release date and results visit COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Dates.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Eligibility
Candidates must ensure that they meet the set COMEDK UGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria before proceeding to fill up the Application Form. The important points related to the eligibility notice given out by the organising authorities of COMEDK UGET 2020 are mentioned below:
- Candidates who want to apply for COMEDK UGET 2020 engineering course must have completed or should complete the second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination before the process from any institute or college recognized by the State or the Central Government.
- The most recent two years of study should involve Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics including English as a necessary subject.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the subjects along with different subjects or a 10+3 Diploma perceived by Central/ State Government and ought to have acquired 45% marks in total (40% imprints for SC, ST, and OBC candidates of Karnataka).
- Candidates who want to apply for COMEDK UGET Architecture courses must have passed 10+2 or higher secondary with 50% in Maths, Physics, and Chemistry. Candidates who have passed NATA or any equivalent exam recognized by the state or the central government are also eligible to apply for COMEDK UGET 2020.
NOTE: There will be no entrance test for those candidates who want to take admissions in the B.Arch Courses.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form
COMEDK UGET 2020 application form was made available online on the official website.
Candidates had to register themselves on the official website in order to move forward with the application. The process involved registration of the candidate's basic contact information like E-mail. Once the account is created, the candidate could move on to fill the application form for COMEDK UGET 2020.
Application Process: In order to complete the COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Process successfully the candidates are required to enter their personal details, category details, academic details and COMEDK UGET 2020 exam centre preference and upload the scanned image of the photograph, signature, and valid Identity proof, in the COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Form.
Upload Documents: Candidates have to upload a recent photograph, scanned copy of signature and ID proof. The size of the scanned images must be less than 50kb and images should be uploaded in the.JPEG or JPG format.
Mode of Payment: Candidates have to pay the requisite application form fee by online mode, using Credit card/ Debit Card / Net Banking. Also, the application fee is non-refundable.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Pattern
It is important for candidates attempting COMEDK UGET 2020 to understand the examination pattern clearly. The examination pattern for COMEDK UGET 2020 is mentioned below:
|Exam pattern for COMEDK UGET 2020|
|Mode of exam||Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Type of exam||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Duration of exam||3 hours/180 minutes|
|Number of questions||180|
|Marking scheme||1 mark for every correct answer (no negative marking)|
The syllabus for COMEDK UGET 2020 exam pattern consists of topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card was made available online for candidates from August 10, 2020. The Admit Card/ Hall Ticket tells details such as COMEDK UGET exam date, Candidate's Name, Age, Exam Centre, Course Applied, Signature, Photograph, thumb impression, etc.
Steps to download COMEDK UGET 2020 Admit Card:
- Log on to official COMEDK official portal
- Visit the UGET 2020 section.
- Click to Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
- Enter your COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Number & Password.
- Press the submit button
- Admit card page will appear on the screen
- Download and save UGET 2020
- Take a print out of it for future reference.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Exam Centres
While filling the COMDEK UGET 2020 Application Form, candidates are required to fill their preferred locations as exam centre. COMEDK UGET 2020 is conducted in 90 centres across India. The authorities may allow you different centre depending on the availability and your preference.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Syllabus
The COMEDK UGET 2020 syllabus comprises of topics from class 11th and 12th standard. The topics which are included in the syllabus are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Candidates can refer to the COMEDK exam 2020 reference books and COMEDK 2020 sample papers for preparation.
COMEDK 2020 Paper Analysis
The COMEDK UGET 2020 Examination was successfully conducted on August 19, 2020. The examination was conducted with standard operating protocols to maintain social distancing norms and to ensure the safety of students and staff members too. But some students have reported negligence to safety protocols by the administration at a few of the exam centres.
The examination was conducted in two shifts, the first shift from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and the second shift from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM. The exam was conducted as an online (computer-based) test. The exam analysis is based on the reviews given by various students and is mentioned below:
- The overall paper mostly consisted of directly answerable questions.
- The mathematics section was reported to be lengthy due to a higher number of calculations to be done per problem.
- The chemistry section was reported as tricky to solve in the 2020 paper.
- The physics section was reportedly the easiest among the three sections in the COMEDK UGET 2020 Examination.
The results for this examination will be announced shortly after the announcement of the final answer keys.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Paper Analysis
The COMEDK 2018 Paper was a perfect mixture of easy as well as difficult questions. English and Chemistry papers were simple. A few students said that Physics was somewhat reasonable and doubtful. Mathematics paper was difficult. Hardly any questions (around 9 Questions) were to a great degree difficult and time taking. Legitimacy for Mathematics was higher than chemistry. Even for one mark, candidates slipped for several ranks.
Time was the challenging factor for the candidates to complete the COMEDK exam in the allotted time. COMEDK Answer Keys will be updated in the COMEDK 2020 Sample Paper section. Candidates can access the answer keys.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Result
Candidates can check their COMEDK UGET 2020 Result from the official website. The candidates are required to enter their Login ID and the Password to download the Comedk UGET 2020 Result.
Based on the results, merit list will be prepared by the conducting authority and the same will be uploaded on the official website. Candidates can wait for the COMEDK UGET 2020 Counselling Process after the COMEDK UGET 2020 Results are declared.
Steps to check COMEDK Results:
- Visit the COMEDK official website for COMEDK UGET 2020 Results.
- Click on “Check Result”
- Enter the COMEDK UGET 2020 log-in credentials
- The online COMEDK UGET rank card will be displayed
- Print a copy of the COMEDK UGET rank card for the counselling process
COMEDK UGET 2020 Counselling
The COMEDK UGET 2020 Counselling starts after the announcement of results. For the admission process, all eligible candidates are expected to attend the counselling process. The candidates are expected to bring all the original documents to the counselling process as mentioned in the COMEDK UGET 2020 notification.
Instructions For COMEDK UGET 2020
Candidates should reach the COMEDK 2020 Exam Centre 2 hours (180 minutes) before the conducting of the COMEDK 2020 Examination. The candidates can enter the COMEDK Exam Hall before 1 hour (60 minutes).
Candidates should take their seats and when asked should show their original Online TAT and Unique photo ID, mentioned in the COMEDK 2020 Application Form. Candidate should seat in their allotted place and failing to do so will result in the barring from the COMEDK Exam 2020. After 9.30 AM candidates will not be entertained to enter the COMEDK 2020 Exam Centre and will not be allowed to take the test.
Any sort of computational devices, Bluetooth gadgets, PDAs, any electronic items, Phones, etc. are not allowed in the examination hall. Applicants taking the exam must not carry any literary material, printed or composed, bits of papers, any electronic devices other than the Online Test Admission Ticket, 2 Recent photos, unique picture ID as specified in Comedk UGET 2020 application Form/TAT.
Candidates who cannot come to the centre at the date and time of exam for whatever reason, will not be entertained and will not be considered. Applicants are required to bring the same passport size recent photograph to the examination centre. Applicants have to sign the backside or flip side of the photograph. The biometric recording will be done previously and amid the test session (at the watchfulness of COMEDK) and the applicants are required to participate. The candidates are not allowed to leave the exam premise for any reason during the test.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Contact Information
Address: Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka, #132, Second Floor,11th Main, 17th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore-560 055
Contact Number: 080-46671060
Fax: 080 23568309