The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an All-India centralized examination that allows the students to get admission in the 21 National Law Universities in India to pursue law courses, such as LLB and LLM. CLAT is an exam attempted by more than 50,000 students annually as it is a sought-after exam for law school aspirants. The Consortium of NLUs conducted the CLAT exam on Jul 23, 2021, in offline mode.
Keeping the safety of candidates in mind, the number of CLAT exam centres had been increased this year. The applicants were also advised to get vaccinated before appearing for the examination.
Go through this page to know about the CLAT exam 2021, direct links to download admit cards, latest updates, and more information.
- Aug 13, 2021: The third round seat allotment for CLAT UG 2021 is released. Those who have been allotted a seat need to confirm their choice on or before Aug 14, 2021.
- Aug 9, 2021: Round 2 seat allotment for CLAT UG 2021 is released.
- Aug 1, 2021: The round 1 seat allotment for CLAT 2021 is released.
- Jul 29, 2021: The counselling registrations for CLAT 2021 have started today. Register on or before Jul 30 to participate in the counselling process. Visit CLAT Counselling for more details. Additionally, the invite list for CLAT 2021 Counselling is also released.
- Jul 28, 2021: The results of the CLAT 2021 exam have been announced. Candidates may check their results by logging in. Visit CLAT Result for the direct link.
- What is CLAT Exam?
- CLAT 2021 Exam Date
- CLAT 2021 Eligibility
- CLAT 2021 Application Form
- CLAT 2021 Admit Card
- CLAT 2021 Exam Centres
- CLAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- CLAT 2021 Syllabus
- CLAT 2021 Reference Books
- CLAT 2021 Answer key
- CLAT 2021 Results
- CLAT 2021 Cut-off
- CLAT 2021 Counselling
- Contact Details
What is CLAT Exam?
CLAT full form is Common Law Admission Test. It is a national-level Law entrance exam that helps students to get admission into government and private law colleges in the country. The National Law University is responsible to conduct the exam every year. This year, CLAT 2021 will be conducted by National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack.
Students willing to pursue Law from the top-tier colleges of India can appear for this entrance exam which is held annually. Through CLAT, candidates can apply for admission at various campuses of the NLU.
- Qualification: Candidates who have cleared class 12th are eligible to appear for this LLB entrance exam.
- Attempts: There are no restrictions on the number of attempts for CLAT.
- Availability of Seats: About 2,700 seats are available for admission under CLAT for the LLB program while the intake for LLM courses across the national law universities is about 700 seats.
- Placements: Some public sector companies (PSUs) like ONGC, BHEL, and Power Grid Corporation of India use the CLAT score of LLM aspirants while recruiting candidates for legal posts.
- Courses Offered: BA LLB (Hons), B.Com LLB (Hons), B.Sc LLB (Hons), BBA LLB (Hons), BSW LLB (Hons)
- As it has already been mentioned, CLAT is a national-level entrance examination through which, candidates are granted admission to the Law courses. Apart from the NLUs, various other Law colleges and universities consider CLAT scores for admission. The candidates must, however, ensure that they satisfy the eligibility conditions given by those institutions.
- Due to the technical challenges encountered in the previous year, the Bar Council of India had earlier decided to take the exam in offline mode.
The candidates who clear CLAT can obtain seats in 16 of the National Law Universities situated in India. It has been reviewed as one of the toughest entrance exams in India. Some of the key highlights related to the exam are discussed below:
|Full Form||Common Law Admission Test|
|Conducting Body||National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours or 120 Minutes|
|Helpdesk||+91 97415 21069, +91 94825 67257 (Bengaluru), +91 84807 18979 (Odisha)|
Note: The candidates can check other common exams accepted by law colleges to know which exam suits them. The students have to take an entrance exam after completing 12th science to avail seats at top law colleges.
CLAT 2021 Exam Date
The exam was conducted in pen and paper mode on Jul 23, 2021. The last date to apply for CLAT 2021 was Jun 15, 2021.
|Important Events||CLAT Exam Date 2021|
|Online Application starts||Jan 1, 2021|
|Online Application ends||Jun 15, 2021|
|Admit card Release||Jul 14, 2021|
|Examination Date||Jul 23, 2021 (between 2:00 PM & 4:00 PM)|
|Provisional Answer Key Release Date||Jul 23, 2021|
|Objection Window||Jul 23, 2021 - Jul 24, 2021 (9:00 PM)|
|Final Answer Key Release Date||Jul 27, 2021|
|Declaration of Consolidated CLAT Merit List 2021||Jul 28, 2021|
|Counselling Invite List Publication||Jul 29, 2021|
The CLAT counselling schedule 2021 has also been furnished on the official website. Click here to view the same.
CLAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Bar Council of India decides the eligibility conditions that all the applicants are expected to satisfy. It broadly circles the nationality, educational qualifications, and ideal age bracket. The CLAT eligibility criteria shall differ for each category. The specifications related to the same are discussed below:
NRI applicants will have a different admission process for CLAT. These candidates will be given admission through the NRI quota in each university or college. NRI candidates are advised to contact the concerned educational institute directly and find out about the eligibility criteria. They may be asked to present a valid passport, a copy of visas of the last 12 months, as well as a certificate from the local embassy to prove the NRI status of the candidate.
Qualification criteria for Undergraduate applicants
- Candidate should have passed 12th with at least a minimum 45% aggregate for Unreserved/OBC/Specially Abled Persons (SAP) and other categories
- Candidate should have passed 12th board examinations with a minimum score of 40% aggregate for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) categories.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class board examination in March/April of 2021 are also eligible to appear in CLAT entrance exam 2021 but the candidate needs to show evidence of them clearing the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
|Education||10+2 or equivalent|
|Age Limit||No Age Limit|
Qualification criteria for Postgraduate applicants
- Candidate should have graduated from a related course (LL.B./Five-Year Integrated LL.B. (Hons.)/any other equivalent exams) with a minimum 55% aggregate score for Unreserved, OBC, or Specially Abled Persons (SAP) categories.
- Candidate should have graduated from a related course (LL.B./Five-Year Integrated LL.B. (Hons.)/any other equivalent exams) with a minimum 50% aggregate score for Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) categories.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final year examination of their bachelor's degree are also eligible to appear in CLAT 2021 entrance examination but the candidate needs to show evidence of clearing the qualifying examination during the counselling.
Read More: CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2021
CLAT 2021 Application Form
The application form for CLAT 2021 was available on the official website till Jun 15, 2021. The mode of filling the application form is always kept online. The candidates need to fill their valid details in the application form. The CLAT 2021 application process comprises of various steps. It will require candidates to give out their personal details, qualification details, uploading of signature and photograph, and pay the requisite application fee.
CLAT 2021 Application Fee
- INR 4000 for General, OBC, PWD/SAP
- INR 3500 for SC/ST
|Registration Fee||General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI - INR 4000
SC/ST/BPL - INR 3500
|CLAT Previous Years Question Papers Request||INR 500 [Optional]|
|Photograph Size||20 KB to 50 KB|
|Signature Size||10 KB to 20 KB|
Read More: CLAT Application Form 2021
CLAT 2021 Registration
The CLAT 2021 application is done online. The enrolment process for CLAT 2021 Exam is divided into 4 parts, which are registration, application form filling, uploading documents, and payment of the fee. Candidates who fit the eligibility criteria of the exam can go to the official website and register for the exam. The step-by-step procedure for applying to the CLAT 2021 is given below.
How to apply for CLAT 2021?
The steps given below will guide the candidates on how to fill their application forms conveniently.
- Visit the official website of the CLAT 2021, and click on the option that reads "New Registration".
- Candidates will be required to fill in their personal details like name, email address, mobile number. Then candidates will choose a password and re-enter the password to confirm it.
- A new account will be created upon the successful completion of the registration. Candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number. This OTP is to be entered in the portal for account activation.
- To complete the application process, applicants have to log in to their accounts by using registered email id and password. Candidates will have to enter their personal details, educational and academic details, and address of correspondence, permanent address, etc. Once all the information has been filled in, candidates should check the entered details again before submitting. After verifying the information, candidates need to click on the "Submit" button.
- The next step is to upload documents on the portal. Candidates have to upload scanned copies of their photo, signature, and domicile certificate in the specified dimensions.
- After uploading the documents, candidates can make the payment of the application fees. They can use credit card, debit card, or net banking for making the payment.
CLAT 2021 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued to all those candidates who have successfully enrolled for CLAT 2021. It will be released on the official website in form of a downloadable PDF file. The candidates will have to download it by providing their credentials and print it out as it has to be taken to the exam centre on the date of exam.
- Availability: The CLAT 2021 admit card will be released at least 2 weeks before the exam is scheduled to be held. The candidates can download the admit card here on the link given above or on the official website of CLAT. All candidates must download the CLAT 2021 admit card.
- Login Credentials: Enter your CLAT 2021 login credentials i.e. Registration No. and Password to access the CLAT admit card.
- Valid Proof: Candidate should carry a valid photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Driving license) along with the admit card to the examination centre.
How to download CLAT 2021 Admit Card?
- Go to CLAT official website, i.e. clat.ac.in
- The website will have an option called, "Download Admit Card". Click on it.
- Now, the applicants will need to log in using their registered email ID and password.
- Click on the option that says "Login" or "Submit".
- Once the candidates login to their accounts, they will be able to view the CLAT 2021 Admit Card.
- Candidates can download the admit card and take prints of the card for future reference.
Read More: CLAT Admit Card 2021
CLAT 2021 Exam Centres
CLAT 2021 will be held in about 66 cities across the country. Candidates can choose the city where they reside, and/or the ones closest to their place of residence, at the time of filling the CLAT 2021 application form. They will be asked to mention three cities where it would be most convenient for them to appear for the exam, in the order of preference.
- ID Proof: It is mandatory to carry a valid photo ID proof along with the hall ticket to the CLAT exam centre.
- The authorities will try their best to provide an exam centre in the city of the candidate's first preference. However, the authority reserves all rights to allocate the candidate a test centre in any of the three cities he/she has already chosen.
Read More: CLAT Exam Centres 2021
CLAT 2021 Exam Pattern
For a thorough CLAT 2021 preparation, the candidate should also know about the exam pattern. Information regarding the CLAT 2021 exam pattern is given below.
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ's)|
|Duration||2 hours or 120 Minutes|
|Total Marks||UG - 150 Marks PG - 150 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||+1 Marks for Correct Answers -0.25 Marks for Incorrect Answers|
Read More: CLAT Exam Pattern 2021
CLAT 2021 Syllabus
The candidates must go through the syllabus thoroughly and plan on how to cover it within the time they have in hand. The CLAT 2021 Exam will have 5 sections in it. These 5 sections are English, Quantitative Techniques, Logical Reasoning, Current Affairs, and General Knowledge, Legal Reasoning. The CLAT 2021 Syllabus is mostly covered in books up to class 12, candidates can refer to the class 10 books for the Quantitative Techniques section. In the English section, candidates will be evaluated on their comprehension skills. The Quantitative Techniques section will test the mathematical skills of the candidate whereas Legal Reasoning will examine candidates in law-related topics. Logical reasoning will test the analytical skills of the candidate and the GK section will test the knowledge of candidates on current happening in the country and around the world.
CLAT UG Syllabus 2021
English including comprehension- Includes correction of incorrect grammatical sentences, filling in the blanks in sentences with appropriate words, etc.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs- Includes national and international current affairs and GK.
Mathematics- Includes 10th Standard maths.
Aptitude- Includes legal propositions and a set of facts to which the said proposition has to be applied. Some propositions may not be “true” in the real sense, candidates will have to assume the “truth” of these propositions and answer the questions accordingly.
Logical Reasoning- Includes logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc.
CLAT PG Syllabus 2021
Constitutional Law- Includes laws related to the nation, etc.
Jurisprudence- Includes legal systems, legal reasoning, legal institutions, and their role in society.
Other Law Subjects such as Contract Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR- These section includes family laws, cyber law, civil law, etc.
Read More: CLAT Syllabus 2021
CLAT 2021 Reference Books
As mentioned in the CLAT 2021 syllabus, there are a total of 5 sections in CLAT 2021, which are English, Legal Aptitude, Reasoning, Quantitative Techniques, and General Knowledge. Candidates must be well versed with the syllabus and exam pattern. Additionally, in order to do well in the exam, it is very important that candidates practice for the exam well in advance. They can use different books and preparation material for the exam. Following given are some books for each section which applicants can use as study material for the CLAT 2021 exam.
- Word Power Made Easy - Norman Lewis
- Six Weeks - Wilfred Funk
- Objective General English - Dr R. S. Agarwal
- Better English - Norman Lewis
- Vision for a nation: Paths and Perspectives - Dr Manmohan Singh
- Privacy 3.0: Unlocking our data-driven future - Rahul Matthan
- The Constitution of India: Miracle, Surrender, and Hope - Rajeev Dhawan
- India's Founding Moment: The Constitution of a Most Surprising Democracy - Madhav Khosla
- A People's Constitution - Rohit De
- Data Interpretation - R.S. Agarwal
- Data Interpretation - Arun Sharma
- NCERT class 6 to class 10 Mathematics Textbooks
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning - R.S. Agarwal
- Analytical Reasoning - M. K. Pandey
- Logical Reasoning - Arun Sharma
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Newspapers like The Hindu, The Indian Express, The Telegraph, Hindustan Times
- India Year Book
- Manorama Year Book
- Lucent's General Knowledge
- Pearson General Knowledge Manual 2021
Read More: CLAT Books 2021
CLAT 2021 Answer Key
The provisional answer key for CLAT 2021 has been released, shortly after the exam has been held, on the official website of NLU. Candidates will be able to raise objections against it if they think that the answers given in the provisional answer key are incorrect. They will also have to deposit a certain amount for each objection raised. If the objection is found correct, the amount will be refunded back to the candidate's account. The result will be declared based on the final answer key, which will be released a few days after the objection window closes. The CLAT final answer key was released on Jul 27, 2021. Candidates can derive a rough idea of their scores with the help of the CLAT 2021 answer key. To calculate the estimated scores, the candidates must know the marking scheme set by the conducting authorities.
Candidates must add 1 mark for every correct answer and 0.5 marks will be deducted from each wrong answer. Candidates can raise objections in the provisional answer key if they have doubts regarding any answer.
How to download the CLAT Answer Key 2021?
The steps to download the CLAT 2021 answer key are given below.
- Visit the official website of NLU.
- Check the question paper set number and click on the answer key link provided.
- The answer key pdf will display on the screen.
- Candidates can download it for reference and start cross-checking the answers.
Read More: CLAT Answer Key 2021
CLAT 2021 Result
The CLAT 2021 exam has been conducted on Jul 23, 2021 and the results were announced on Jul 28, 2021. The official dates for all the events will be announced later, once the Consortium of NLUs ensure that it is safe to conduct the examination.
- Credentials: Login ID and Password will serve as the credentials to check and download the results once it has been published on the official website of CLAT 2021.
- Scorecard: The result will be released in the form of a scorecard, having details such as Roll Number, Category, Score, Ranks, and Qualifying Status.
- Authority: Admission to both Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs in participating universities under CLAT 2021 shall be completed through centralized online counselling conducted by the CLAT Consortium Office after the declaration of CLAT 2021 Results.
- Details on the scorecard: The CLAT 2021 Result scorecard will have details of the candidate like name of the candidate, roll number, the application number, date of birth, category of that candidate, CLAT score, Category rank, All India Rank. If the candidates have applied through NRI quota then he/she will also have details like NRI Rank, NRI Sponsored Rank in addition to the other details.
How to check the CLAT 2021 Result?
Following are the steps which candidate can follow to check his/her CLAT 2021 result once it is announced.
- Candidate needs to go to the official website of the CLAT 2021 Exam.
- Then find the link that says "CLAT 2021 Result" and click on it.
- Enter login credentials.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- After this candidate will be logged into his/her CLAT Account. Now find a tab that says "Score Card" and click on it.
- Check the CLAT 2021 Result, it will include rank, score, and the status of the qualification.
- Then candidates can download the CLAT Exam scorecard as well as result sheet for future references. These documents will be needed at the time of CLAT 2021 Counselling.
Read More: CLAT Result 2021
CLAT 2021 Cut off
The cut offs for CLAT 2021 will be announced shortly after the declaration of results as per the schedule laid out by the Consortium of National Law Universities. The dates are expected to change by a little according to the situation. The cut offs for this year's exam are based on the data and the trends that have been observed in the last few years.
The most sought after universities of law, for example, NLSIU Bangalore and NALSAR Hyderabad tend to close their admissive ranks by the count of 100-120. Candidates can refer to CLAT 2021 expected cut off to get an idea of what to expect from the official announcement. You can check the details for CLAT 2021 Cut off here.
Read More: CLAT Cut Off 2021
CLAT 2021 Counselling
The counselling for CLAT will be conducted centrally, by the CLAT authorities. The details regarding the same will be published on the official website after the announcement of the results. The Consortium of NLUs is expected to conduct three rounds of counselling.
- Seat Allotment: The seat allotment will be done on a merit-cum-preference basis. This means that the admissions are done based on the CLAT 2021 Rank, the order of preference given by the candidate in the CLAT 2021 application form and the category/categories selected by the candidate in the online application form and the number of seats and their division/break-up as available in each of the participating NLU.
- Counselling Fees: Candidates must deposit INR 50,000 for securing allotted seats during the admission procedure.
The candidates must prepare a folder of all the documents which they would require at the time of counselling. 2021
Read More: CLAT Counselling 2021
CLAT 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
Aspirants must check the exam day instructions for CLAT 2021.
- Information regarding the details of intake, reservation policies, and the courses offered along with the fee structures of various participating National Law Universities is available in the Information Brochure which can be accessed from the official website of CLAT and also from the websites of the participating NLUs.
- The candidates are, therefore, advised to thoroughly go through the rules, policies, and the fee structure of the participating NLUs before filling in the application form for UG as well as PG courses, and also for the NRI/ NRI Sponsored and Foreign National seats.
- Information provided in the e-Brochure regarding the intake, reservation policy, fee, courses offered, and the subjects taught at various levels including the areas of specialization, etc., has been specified very briefly.
- For detailed information regarding the same, the candidates may refer to the information available at the websites of the participating NLUs.
- In the event of unforeseeable incidents resulting in the cancellation of a Test city or center, or an insufficient or extra number of candidates opting to appear from a particular Test Centre, the Convenor, CLAT reserves the right to cancel such a City/ Centre and shift the applicant to an another City/ Cente.
- To claim the benefit of reservation, the candidate must produce the relevant certificates as prescribed by the Government of India/ State Government and as required by the respective NLU at the time of admission, as notified by them.
- The CLAT 2021 Application Fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable.
- Over 59,300 candidates appeared in the CLAT 2018 for LLB and LLM seats, with around 300-500 students attempting at each test centre. And last year there were 260 test venues across the country.
- Participating in National Law Universities reserve the right to change the total number of seats and break-up of seats as per their policy before the final allotment. The reservation policy is subject to change as decided by the concerned Government from time to time.
- If a candidate has filled-in more than one online Application Form, the candidate's last online application form only will be considered. In such cases, the application fee for the previous application forms will not be refunded.
- The allotment of seats and the offer for admission under CLAT 2021 shall be provisional and shall not create any right of admission in favour of a candidate.
CLAT 2021 COVID-19 Specific Instructions
- When entering the exam hall, temperature of the candidates will be checked. Candidates having temperature above 99.14 will be taking the CLAT 2021 exam from the isolation lab.
- Due to the COVID-19, candidates will be allowed to carry items like gloves, N95 masks, transparent water bottles, hand sanitizers, pens along with other necessary documents like hall tickets and ID proof.
CLAT 2021 Examination Guidelines
- Reporting Time: The candidate is advised to report to the exam venue as per the reporting time mentioned on the CLAT Admit card 2021.
- Note: Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the examination.
- Rough Work: Scratch papers are provided to all candidates for rough work at the examination hall. Rough work cannot be done any other paper sheet, as nothing will be allowed inside the testing room. Upon completion of the test, candidates will have to hand back all the scratch paper to the administrator.
- Personal Belongings: The candidate is not allowed to carry any personal belongings to the CLAT 2021 exam center including but not limited to wrist-watch, cell phones, calculators, etc., In case of candidate carry the personal item, it will have to be kept outside the examination hall at your own risk. The examination centre will not responsible for any loss or damage to such items.
- Punctual: If the candidate completes the exam before the scheduled end time, he/she will not be allowed to leave the exam hall. The candidate is allowed to leave the exam only after the scheduled three hours of the exam are over.
- Photograph and Signature: Candidates should ensure that the signatures appended and photographs uploaded by them in their Application Form and Admit Card should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
Address: National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Kathajodi Campus, Sec – 13, CDA, Cuttack, Odisha, India, Pin - 753015.
Helpline: +91 97415 21069, 94825 67257 (Bengaluru), +91 84807 18979 (Odisha)
Email: [email protected]
What is the examination mode for the CLAT 2021?
The CLAT 2021 is going to be a Computer Based Test (CBT) again as per the Consortium of NLUs.
How many questions will be asked in the exam paper?
The number of questions for CLAT UG is 150 MCQs which is for the undergraduate programs.
What are the new changes introduced to the CLAT UG 2021?
The conducting body has introduced cut-offs for the test and as per the new pattern the evaluation of the descriptive paper will be done only if the candidate has crossed the cut-off of 40% (35% incase of SC/ST).Previously, the CLAT Exam used to have 200 questions but the number of questions has been reduced from 200 to 150 multiple-choice questions.
Can I get extra sheets for rough work in the CLAT Exam?
Yes, candidates will receive sheets for doing calculation and rough during the CLAT Exam. Candidates are not allowed to carry their sheets or notebook or notepad as they will be provided with the sheets in the CLAT Exam hall.
Who is the conducting authority for the CLAT 2021?
The Consortium of National Law Universities is the conducting authority for CLAT 2021. The conducting authority has not been announced yet.
What are the changes introduced for CLAT 2021?
Previously, the CLAT Exam used to have 200 questions but the number of questions has been reduced from 200 to 150 Multiple choice questions.
How do I practice for offline CLAT exam?
Candidates can solve mock tests and CLAT sample papers as they will help in improving the skills required for the offline CLAT. Candidates can put their answers down on paper instead of on a computer and this will allow them to get an idea of how the exam will be.
Is there any age criteria for the CLAT Exam?
No. There are no age criteria for the CLAT Exam, although candidates should go through other eligibility criteria for the CLAT Exam.
How can I apply to the CLAT 2021 Exam?
Candidates can go to the official website link which is given above in the highlights table and apply for the CLAT Exam from the website. The instructions for filling the CLAT application form are also given above.
How many seats are available in the National Law Universities through CLAT Exam?
There are a total of 19 National Law Universities i.e NLUs across the country. These NLUs will be offering admission to students based on their scores in the CLAT Exam. As of this year, 2021, there are a total of 2984 seats available in the NLUS. The seats have been increased as 2 new NLUs have been added.
Which are some of the best colleges through CLAT in terms of placement?
Some of the colleges which are accepting CLAT score and have great placement record are NALSAR Hyderabad National Law School of India University, Bangalore The National Law Institute University, Bhopal The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
Are there any facilities for Persons with Disabilities appearing for CLAT Exam?
Yes, the CLAT authorities provide special facilities for differently-abled persons. The PwD candidates will be provided an extra 40 minutes in the duration of the CLAT Exam. Apart from this, PwD candidates can request a scribe from the CLAT authorities or they are also allowed to arrange a scribe for themselves on their own. In case applicants choose to arrange their own scribe, they will have to download scribe declaration form at the time of filling the CLAT Exam form.
Can I get a refund for the CLAT Counselling fee if I choose not to get admission?
Yes, candidates will be able to receive a refund for the CLAT Counselling fee. Candidates who will withdraw their seats from admission process will get a refund of the fees after the deduction of INR 10,000. Candidates will not be able to get a refund of the CLAT Counselling fees after the last date of the withdrawal from admission process has passed. It is advisable to have knowledge of all the important dates of the CLAT Exam.