KIIT School of Management (KSOM) was established in the year 1933 as the Institute of Business Administration and Training (IBAT) with a vision to make it a trendsetting center for business education, where young minds are provided with the right balance of classroom learning and practical exposure to turn into successful professionals and inspiring leaders.
Latest Updates on KIITEE Management:
- Jan 22, 2022: KIITEE management 2022 result was declared online. Candidates can log in and check their scores now!
- About KIITEE Management Exam
- KIITEE Management 2022 Exam Dates
- KIITEE Management 2022 Eligibility
- KIITEE Management 2022 Syllabus
- How to prepare for KIITEE Management?
- KIITEE Management 2022 Reference Books
- KIITEE Management 2022 Exam Pattern
- KIITEE Management 2022 Application Form
- KIITEE Management 2022 Admit Card
- KIITEE Management 2022 Exam Centres
- KIITEE Management 2022 Result
- KIITEE Management 2022 Counselling
- KIITEE Management 2022 Scholarship
- KIITEE Management 2022 Contact Details
About KIITEE Management Exam
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam for Management (KIITEE Management) is a National Level Entrance Examination conducted for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) in KIIT School of Management (KSOM) and MBA (Rural Management) at KIIT School of Rural Management (KSRM).
KIITEE Management is conducted by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. KIITEE Management will be conducted online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT) from Jan 15, 2022 to Jan 17, 2022 for a duration of 150 minutes. Admission will be given based on the marks secured in KIITEE Management or other National Exams such as CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, etc.
|Exam Name||KIITEE Management|
|Full Form||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam for Management|
|Conducting Body||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology|
|Exam Mode||Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)|
KIITEE Management 2022 Exam Dates
KIITEE Management 2022 Exam Dates which are listed below are officially released by the conducting authority on their official website. KIITEE Management was conducted online for a duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes i.e. 150 minutes.
|Important Events||Exam Dates|
|Start Date to Fill the Online Application Form||Nov 21, 2021|
|Last Date to Submit the KIITEE Management Online Application Form||Jan 12, 2022|
|Issue of Admit Card||Jan 12, 2022|
|KIITEE Management 2022 Exam Date||Jan 15 to 17, 2022|
|Results Announcement Date||Jan 22, 2022|
|Commencement of Counselling||To be announced|
KIITEE Management 2022 Eligibility
To be eligible for writing KIITEE Management Exam, candidates must have passed a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 15 years of Education (10+2+3) in any stream with minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA/Grade recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- The aggregate marks are to be calculated taking all the subjects into consideration including optional subjects.
- The percentage score will be calculated by dividing the obtained CGPA with the maximum CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Those candidates who are in the final year and expect to complete all the requirements of graduation can apply.
- Those candidates who have valid scores in CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ MAT will be directly eligible for Group discussions and Personal Interviews.
KIITEE Management 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for KIITEE Management 2022 will be based on general topics related to management courses. Candidates will have to answer questions from Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical Reasoning, English, General Knowledge, Issue of Social Concern.
The syllabus will be decided by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIITEE). Students must make sure that they follow the correct syllabus referred by the authority to prepare well for the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam for Management (KIITEE Management).
The syllabus for KIITEE Management 2022 is listed below:
Section 1 - Quantitative Aptitude
|Arithmetic-Ratio, mixtures, work, average, percentage, Time & Speed, Profit and loss, interest, basic statistics|
|Derivatives ( Maxima-Minima)|
|Table and pie chart|
|Bar diagrams and graphs|
Section 2 - Analytical Reasoning
|Family Tree – Blood Relations|
|Clocks & Calendar|
Section 3 - English Language
|Usage of Articles|
|Nouns & Pronouns, Adjectives, Adverbs|
|Prepositions – regular, Verbs, Syntax, Subject-verb Agreement, Simple, continuous, Perfect tenses and Conditional-unreal past.|
|RC Passages of 400- 500 words, which is followed by at least 3-4 questions each.|
Section 4 - General Knowledge (GK)
|General Knowledge (GK)|
|Conventional GK- Reference book|
|Current GK- based on the current reading of newspapers|
|Business & Economics GK|
|Devaluation and up the valuation of Rupee.|
|Business, National, and International events|
|Constitutional of India|
|Currency and Capitals of the countries|
|States of India|
|Monetary and fiscal tools|
|Identification of personalities, companies among others.|
Section 5 - Issue of Social Concern
|Issue of Social Concern|
|Abbreviations of various Social schemes – PMRY, MNREGA|
|Poverty Line definition – BPL|
|Five Year Plans|
|Social Activism in India|
|Me Too Campaign – Women empowerment|
|Fake news on Social Media|
|Swachh Bharat Mission: Success is Still at Large|
|Social Media: A boon or a bane for society and individuals|
|Beti Bachao Beti Padhao: Will it abolish the orthodox mindset?|
|Smart City Project|
|Agriculture-related activities & their impact|
|India & uniform civil code|
|Social Activism is necessary for the survival of a democratic society|
How to prepare for KIITEE Management Exam?
A few tips and tricks to crack the KIITEE Management Exam are listed below -
Syllabus and Exam Pattern - Make sure that you understand the ‘syllabus’ and the 'exam pattern' covered in these entrance exams. Those who start exam preparation early, a year or so before the exam, actually gain a natural advantage compared to others in terms of their ability to cover all tests areas. Test areas like English and General Knowledge (GK) require a lot of time to develop accuracy.
Be clear with the basics - The KIITEE management entrance test is a basic management and aptitude test. Questions in the KIITEE Management 2022 Exam mostly comprise of topics that we have learned from class tenth to class twelfth. The knowledge of Class 11th and Class 12th is tested in the Maths section. Therefore, it would be right for you to clear your basics first.
Time Management - You need to improve your time management skills. You have to answer about 120 questions in about two hours. That means you are given one minute for each answer. The minute you spent extra time on any question, your time mismanagement begins. Therefore, plan and dedicate your time accordingly. Adequate practice can help you with time management.
General Knowledge - Start reading newspapers from today onwards. This is because General Knowledge (GK) is very much important for KIITEE Management 2022. You must have a clear idea of what is happening around the world. Reading the newspaper will keep you updated. Therefore, keep an eye on what is happening around and read newspapers and magazines regularly.
KIITEE Management 2022 Reference Books
Go through the books given in the list below to crack the KIITEE Management 2022 Exam:
|How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT||Arun Sharma|
|How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT||Arun Sharma|
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT||Nishit K Sinha|
|How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT||Arun Sharma|
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT||Nishit K Sinha|
|How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT||Arun Sharma & Meenakshi Upadhyay|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT||Nishit K Sinha|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|High School English Grammar & Composition||Wren & Martin|
KIITEE Management 2022 Exam Pattern
KIITEE Management 2022 was conducted online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT). The question paper consisted of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with a single correct response.
Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical Reasoning, English, General Knowledge, Issue of Social Concern are the major topics in KIITEE Management question paper.
No. of Questions
The total number of questions will be 150. The number of questions asked per section are given as below:
- Quantitative Aptitude - 40 questions
- Analytical Reasoning - 40 questions
- English - 30 questions
- General Knowledge - 20 questions
- Issue of Social Concern - 20 questions
The time given to complete the examination will be 2 hours and 30 minutes i.e. 150 minutes. Three (3) marks will be awarded for every correct answer and one (1) mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer. The question paper will be in English. There will be a negative marking also if a candidate selects more than one answer for a particular question.
|Section||Total Questions||Maximum Marks for the Section|
|Issue of Social Concern||20||60|
KIITEE Management 2022 Application Form
Candidates had to pay INR 1250/- as registration fee online (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) or offline by Demand Draft of INR 1250/- drawn in favour of “KIIT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT”, payable at Bhubaneswar.
Candidates should have two recent passport size photographs to be pasted in the photograph blocks. Candidates have to fill all the details in the Application Form and must make sure that the Candidate's Name, Parent's Name, and Date of Birth should be the same exactly as mentioned in the 10th Pass Certificate.
KIITEE Management 2022 Application Process
Application for KIITEE Management could be filled via offline and online mode both. Process for both is discussed below:
The online Application Form consists of fields to be filled by the aspirants which are listed below:
- Candidates have to submit the personal details first with their name, father's name, mother's name, date of birth, email, category, nationality, etc.
- After that, he has to fill the address field with permanent and correspondence address.
- Then, you will need to give education details about your 10th, 12th, Graduation, and Post Graduation. You will also need to give your work experience (if any).
- Then, there will be a column bearing the test centre preferences. You can select two test centres as your convenient preference.
- Afterward, you will need to upload the documents i.e. images of your passport-sized photograph and signature. images should be in .jpg/.jpeg/.png file format. The maximum size of both uploads should not exceed 50 KB. Dimensions of the photograph should be 200 * 250 pixels and that of the signature should be 250 * 125 pixels.
- At last, you will need to check the declaration box and click on the "Submit & Proceed" option.
- Post that, you will have to pay the application fee of INR 1250/- via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
The Application Form and the prospectus will be available at the following centres:
Admission Office, KIIT School of Management, KIIT Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar Information Centre, KIIT Deemed to be University, Campus IV, Bhubaneswar Director Admissions, KIIT Deemed to be University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar.
How to Download Offline KIITEE Management Application Form?
- Visit the KSOM Home Page (www.ksom.ac.in) and click on the “Admission” link in the main navigation bar.
- From the drop-down, choose “Apply to MBA”. Alternatively, candidates can land up on the same page by clicking on the “KIITEE Management 2022” link on the home page.
- To download the Application Form click the “Download” button given under “Option 2” in the link.
- Take a printout of the downloaded Form. Please take a clear Printout on an A4-sized paper.
- Make a Pay Order/ Demand Draft of INR 1250/- drawn in favor of “KIIT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT”, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- The Prof-in-Charge, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, KIIT Deemed to be University, Campus-7, Post - KIIT, Bhubaneswar - 751 024, Odisha.
KIITEE Management 2022 Admit Card
Candidates could download Admit Card on the official website (www.ksom.ac.in). Candidates must not mutilate the Admit Card nor make any change therein.
Unable to Download: Candidates whose particulars do not appear on the website may contact the Prof-in-Charge, Admissions whose number is mentioned at the back of the prospectus. Such candidates are required to forward a photocopy of the Application Form along with one passport size photograph (as per on the original Application Form) and proof of fee receipt.
Not Received: In case of non-availability of admit card on the website, candidates may contact Prof-in-Charge, Admissions by giving details of reference like Application No/ Registration No/ Name/ DOB and proof of remittance of fees.
Preserve: Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the admission process is over.
Rules and Regulations to be Followed on Exam Day
There are certain rules and regulations that the applicants must follow on exam day. If the applicants break any rules, they will not be allowed to write the exam. These rules are as follows.
- The applicants must reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the time.
- Applicants who reach the exam hall late will not be allowed to write the exam.
- The applicants must bring all the required documents including the admit cards without fail.
- The applicants must only occupy the seats allotted to them.
- The applicants must not possess any items that are not allowed in the exam hall.
KIITEE Management 2022 Exam Centres
KIITEE Management is conducted in 15 different cities across India. Candidates have to choose the preferred Exam Centre while filling the Application Form according to their convenience.
- ID Proof: Candidates must carry valid id proof along with the admit card to the exam centre without fail.
Map Representation of KIITEE Management Exam Centres
KIITEE Management 2022 Results
KIITEE Management 2022 Results have been declared online. Candidates must follow the steps given below to download/check their scores.
How to check KIITEE Management 2022 Results?
Candidates can check the result of KIITEE Management 2022 by following the steps below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. www.ksom.ac.in.
- Step 2: Find the "KIITEE Management 2022 Results" related link on the page.
- Step 3: Enter the Register Number and Date of Birth to view the result.
- Step 4: The result will be displayed on the screen in the form of a scorecard.
- Step 5: Download and take a printout of the scorecard for future reference.
Merit List: A merit list will be prepared by the KIITEE Management 2022 and on the basis of that the candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD & PI).
KIITEE Management 2022 Counselling
The counselling will commence for the candidates who have cleared the KIITEE Management 2022. Counselling process will include Marks Verification, Group Discussion, Personal Interview, and Document Verification. Candidates will be notified of their final selection through an admission offer letter containing the terms and conditions for the admission.
For the admission to be valid, the selected candidates should go through the contents of the admission offer letter, need to confirm and accept the offer with the terms and conditions for taking admission to the program by the “Acceptance Letter”. Candidates who have been offered admission have to pay the fees as specified in the admission offer. Otherwise, they would give their seat to the person next on the waiting list.
The following are the list of documents that should be submitted by the candidates. Any changes in the document list should be communicated in due course of time.
- High School Certificate and Mark sheet
- +2/HSC Certificate and Mark sheet
- Graduation (B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, Engineering, etc.) Certificate and Mark sheet
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Physically challenged certificate, if applicable
- Sports/ Extra-curricular participation certificate, if applicable
- College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Medical Report must be produced by a Registered Medical Practitioner in the predefined format.
KIITEE Management Scholarship
Candidates who will rank in the top 5 of rankers for KIITEE Management 2022 will be given a KIITEE scholarship. Through this, they will be entitled to a scholarship equivalent to 50% of the tuition fee.
KIITEE Management Contact Information
Address: KIIT School of Management, Campus-7, KIIT
Bhubaneswar 751024, Odisha, INDIA
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: www.ksom.ac.in
Phone Number: 78944-60016