REAP stands for Rajasthan Engineering Aptitude Test, which is an entrance test conducted by the Rajasthan Technical University for applicants aspiring to get admissions into undergraduate engineering programmes offered by various Engineering colleges across the state.
- October 29, 2020: The third seat allotment list for REAP 2020 BArch Courses is announced. Candidates who are mentioned in the list can report online for the counselling process until November 3, 2020. This will conclude the counselling process for admissions through REAP 2020.
- October 21, 2020: The second seat allotment list for REAP 2020 BArch Courses is announced.
- October 13, 2020: The first seat allotment list for REAP 2020 BArch Courses is announed.
- What is the REAP Exam?
- Courses Offered
- REAP 2020 Eligibility
- REAP 2020 Application Form
- REAP 2020 Admission Process
- REAP 2020 Counselling
- Contact Details
What is REAP?
About: Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP 2020) is a common admission process for engineering conducted by Rajasthan Technical University and the process is conducted for admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes leading to Bachelor’s degree. Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process is a state-level admission procedure. To know more about REAP 2020, candidates are advised to read the article below.
Courses: Courses offered by Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) 2020 for the admission are undergraduate engineering programs i.e. B.Tech/BE and B.Arch.The REAP 2020 exam is led just once in a year and the interested candidates are expected to make use of this opportunity.
Admission: Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) 2020 examination is conducted by the Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota. The admission procedure of (REAP) 2020 is conducted on behalf of Govt. aided and Private unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan (except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur, and other Deemed & Private Universities). Candidates are offered admission in the University and affiliated institutes based on JEE Main/ NATA Scores or intermediate scores.
Registration: Candidates need to register only once to participate in the first three rounds, at the start of the first round. However, registration will be thrown open again in the special round. Candidate can find details about each event related to REAP 2020, including how to fill the application form and eligibility criteria.
Candidates can refer to the below table to know about REAP 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Examination||Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2020|
|REAP 2020 Exam Authority||Rajasthan Technical University, Kota|
|REAP 2020 Exam Type||Undergraduate Engineering Courses|
REAP 2020 Courses Offered
The following table gives details about the courses offere through REAP 2020 examination.
REAP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before appearing for examination, candidates need to be well versed with REAP 2020 eligibility criteria scenario such that any important events related with the same process should not be missed out at any circumstances. Applicants must go through the REAP 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form. Eligibility criteria for candidates appearing for REAP 2020 are listed below.
Note: For admission through REAP 2020, the candidate has to satisfy the following set of eligibility criteria
- Entrance Exam: Candidate should have attempted JEE Mains and must have completed their 10+2 or equivalent final examinations.
- Minimum Marks:
- Incase of 10+2, the candidate must have attained 45% (or 40% if reserved category) in the final examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with one optional subject.
- In the case of Diploma, the candidate must have completed the course in engineering and technology with 45% (or 40% if reserved category) aggregate score. Admission entirely depends on the availability of seats after the first year of the course in question.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates must meet the necessary medical standards of eligibility.
To know more information about the eligibility criteria, please refer to the REAP 2020 Eligibility section.
REAP 2020 Application Form
REAP 2020 application forms will be available at these three websites:
Application Details: The candidates will have to fill the application form details of REAP 2020 such as personal details, qualification details, address and contact details etc. The REAP 2020 application form may be filled through the online mode. The candidates can pay the fees online through the official website of the REAP 2020 examination using an online payment method.
Documents needed: Candidates of REAP 2020 have to upload their Photographs and signature online in JPG format on the official website of REAP 2020. The other documents required for reporting at the institution include 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificates, NATA/JEE Main Score Card, Category certificate, Domicile certificate, etc.
To know more information about the Application form, please go to the REAP 2020 Application Form section,
REAP 2020 Admission Process
Candidates need to be aware about the REAP 2020 Admission Process, so that they won't face any obstacles while proceeding for the same.The admission process for the REAP 2020 exam will be as follows:
- Admission to be considered through two streams, JEE Main and Class 12 Final Exam Results.
- Counselling for REAP 2020 will be held in 3 rounds and one special round.
- The registration for REAP 2020 will begin before the first round of counselling.
- Students who want to get admission through REAP are required to fill in the application form.
- The last date to apply and pay the application fees will be in the last week of June 2020.
- The first round of counselling will tentatively begin in the first week of July 2020 and will be for candidates not belonging to Rajasthan, Ex-servicemen and PwD candidates.
- The second round of counselling will begin in the second week of July 2020 and will be conducted for the candidates who belong to the State of Rajasthan.
- The third round of counselling will commence in the third week of July 2020 and the special round will be held only if there are any vacant seats after the third round.
REAP 2020 Admission Process Dates
The admission process will be carried in three rounds, with one additional round. The list of rounds are mentioned below and the table shows the respective dates for the BTech and BArch courses.
List of Admission Rounds:
- Round 1 - For candidates who are either from out of Rajasthan, Ex-Servicemen, PwD.
- Round 2 - For candidates who are residents of Rajasthan and for Round 1 candidates who have applied for vertical movement.
- Round 3 - For Round 2 candidates who have applied for vertical movement.
- Internal Sliding Round - Institute Level
Applicants can refer to the below table to know about the REAP 2020 Admission Process for B.Tech as well as B.Arch courses.
|Commencement of registration for Admission Process||July 30, 2020||September 21, 2020|
|Last date to pay registration/advance fee||August 31, 2020||October 4, 2020|
|The last date to submit/correct/revise application form||September 1, 2020||October 5, 2020|
|Declaration of tentative merit list||September 4, 2020||October 7, 2020|
|Round 1 Results|
|Last date to send objections in the tentative merit list of Round 1||September 7, 2020||October 8, 2020|
|Final Merit List Declaration - Round 1||September 8, 2020||October 9, 2020|
|Last date to fill choices online||September 11, 2020||October 10, 2020|
|Seat Allotment - Round 1||September 14, 2020||October 13, 2020|
|Last date to report after Round 1 of Seat Allotment||September 18, 2020||October 16, 2020|
|Last date to accept letters for vertical movement||September 19, 2020||October 17, 2020|
|Declaration of the list of candidates who have applied for vertical movement||September 20, 2020||October 19, 2020|
|Last date to send objections in the tentative merit list of Round 2||September 16, 2020||October 12, 2020|
|Final Merit List Declaration - Round 2||September 18, 2020||October 16, 2020|
|Last date to fill choices online||September 20, 2020||October 19, 2020|
|Seat Allotment - Round 2||September 23, 2020||October 21, 2020|
|Last date to report after Round 2 of Seat Allotment||September 28, 2020||October 26, 2020|
|Last date to submit the list of candidates after Round 1 and Round 2||September 29, 2020||October 27, 2020|
|Last date to accept letters for vertical movement||September 30, 2020||October 27, 2020|
|Declaration of the list of candidates who have applied for vertical movement||October 1, 2020||October 28, 2020|
|Seat Allotment - Round 3||October 5, 2020||October 29, 2020|
|Last date to report after Round 3 of Seat Allotment||October 8, 2020||November 3, 2020|
|Institute-level Internal Sliding Round|
|Commencement of filling in the option form||October 6, 2020||--|
|Last date to fill the option form||October 9, 2020||--|
|Result Declaration - Internal Sliding||October 10, 2020||--|
|Last date to submit the list of candidates who have reported after seat allotment||October 13, 2020||--|
REAP 2020 Counselling
Commencement: After the declaration of the results of REAP 2020, candidates must go through the process counselling process which starts shortly after the last date to submit the application forms. The REAP counselling will be conducted in various rounds. Candidates have to submit their choice form to participate in the counselling. The seat allotment process will be based on the choice cum merit basis as per the options filled by the candidates.
Merit List: REAP 2020 counselling will be conducted in the order of the merit list. Seat allotment of REAP 2020 will be done based on the marks scored by the candidate in JEE Mains. In the first round of counselling, the seats will be allotted to the candidates outside of Rajasthan. In the second round of counselling, the candidates of Rajasthan who have domicile will be allotted seats.
Once a seat is allotted to a candidate, he/she must report to the allotted institute or can wait for the next counselling for upward movement.
If a candidate is appearing for the special round or last round of counselling then the counselling fee of INR 10,000/- charged to the candidate will be transferred to the allotted college and settled in the total fee.
To know more information about REAP 2020 examination counselling and the REAP 2020 Merit list, check the REAP 2020 Counselling section.
REAP 2020 Seat Reservation
All the colleges and institutes that take admissions through REAP have some reservation of seats for each category which is given below:
|Categories||Reservation of Seats|
REAP 2020 Contact Details
Address: REAP Office, Near Library Building, Rajasthan Technical University, Kota (Raj) - 324010.
Phone: 086458 29645