Get admission into the top Private and Government Institutions of Odisha with the help of OJEE 2020. Every year, 3 Lakh people attend this exam for admission into various courses like B.Tech, BDS, B.Pharm, B.Arch, MBA, MCA, PGDM, etc. Want to know how to crack the OJEE exam? Find preparation tips and other relevant details below.
- September 18, 2020: The new exam dates for OJEE 2020 are announced. The exam will be held from October 12 to October 19, 2020.
- September 8, 2020: The OJEE 2020 Exam that was scheduled to be held from September 6 to September 15, 2020, now stands postponed due to prevailing circumstances. The revised schedule of the exam will be announced soon.
- August 13, 2020: The portal to check/change the choice of exam centres for the OJEE 2020 examination will stay open between August 13 to August 16, 2020. Candidates can check/change the exam centres in their application forms during this window.
- What is OJEE Exam?
- OJEE 2020 Exam Date
- OJEE 2020 Eligibility
- OJEE 2020 Registration
- OJEE 2020 Application Form
- OJEE 2020 Syllabus
- OJEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- OJEE 2020 Admit Card
- OJEE 2020 Exam Centres
- How to prepare for OJEE 2020?
- OJEE 2020 Answer Key
- OJEE 2020 Result
- OJEE 2020 Cut off Marks
- OJEE 2020 Counselling
- OJEE 2020 Reference Books
- OJEE Previous year question papers
- OJEE Sample Papers
- OJEE Courses Offered
- OJEE 2020 Contact Details
- OJEE 2020 Related Exams
What is the OJEE Exam?
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) is a State Level Entrance Examination conducted by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) for admission into various fields in Undergraduate, Postgraduate Level, Professional courses in Odisha. Government, Medical, and other management institutions offer admissions through this exam.
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination committee is formed on the recommendation of Policy Planning Body with due approval by Government (Skill Development and Technical Education Department) following resolution no: I-TTE-45/2013-842/ETET dated 04.07.2013 for purpose of holding Common Entrance Examinations for admission to Undergraduate/Postgraduate Level Professional Courses in the State of Odisha.
OJEE is also conducted for lateral entry into courses like B.Tech, MCA/Lateral Entry MCA along with the regular UG, PG, professional courses in the state of Odisha. Students who are seeking admission into any of the above-mentioned courses or programs will first have to take the OJEE Exam. They can register for the OJEE Exam by going to the official website and also find other information about the exam. Candidates are instructed to check the OJEE Eligibility before applying to the OJEE 2020 Exam. The results will be declared on the official website of the OJEE 2020 Exam. After qualifying the exam, applicants are allowed to apply for courses of their choice in the state of Odisha. Here interested candidates can find details about the OJEE 2020 Exam.
Highlights of OJEE 2020 exam is given in table format specified below:
|Exam Name||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination|
|OJEE 2020 Conducting Body||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB)|
|Category||Undergraduate and Postgraduate|
|OJEE 2020 Exam Mode||Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ's)|
|OJEE 2020 Registration Fee||
Form A, B, C, D, F - INR 1000
Form E - INR 1500
|OJEE 2020 Exam Duration||
MBA: 2 hours
BAMS, BHMS: 3 hours
B.Pharma, B.Pharma (Lateral Entry): 3 hours
MCA/ Lateral Entry MCA: 2 hours
Lateral entry B.Tech: 1 hour.
|OJEE 2020 Marking Scheme||
For each correct answer (+) 4 marks.
For each wrong answer (-) 1 marks.
|Language of Paper||English|
Note: Earlier there used to be two separate tests for medical colleges and engineering colleges, the difference being that medical test has Biology paper while engineering test has Mathematics paper. Now due to the introduction of NEET, the MBBS course is not being offered by the OJEE exam.
Conducting Body: OJEE exam is conducted by the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) every year. OJEE 2020 is also being conducted by the same.
Level: OJEE is a state-government controlled Centralized Examination which will be conducted in all major cities across India.
Courses Offered: OJEE offers admission to Undergraduate Courses in (Lateral Entry) Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Postgraduate courses like MBA, MCA, MCA (Lateral Entry), M.Tech, M.Plan, M.Arch, M.Pharm, and Integrated MBA in Universities, Govt. Colleges and Self-financed Institutes in the State.
OJEE 2020 Exam Date
OJEE 2020 notification has been released in February 2020 and the exam will be a computer-based test (CBT). Candidates need to check out important dates for the OJEE exam such that they should not miss out on any of the important events and dates related to the OJEE 2020 exam.
The OJEE 2020 Exam registration had started from February 6, 2020. The application window for the OJEE 2020 Exam was extended till July 31, 2020. The last date to make online payment of fees for the OJEE 2020 Application is August 5, 2020. The OJEE 2020 Admit card will be released a few days before the exam on the official website. The OJEE 2020 results will be announced a few days after the conduction of the OJEE 2020 Exam.
The OJEE 2020 Important Dates are mentioned in the table below, students should note that some of these dates are tentative:
|Release of OJEE 2020 Application Form Online||February 6, 2020|
|Last date of OJEE 2020 Application Form submission||March 20, 2020 July 31, 2020|
|OJEE 2020 Application Form Correction - Exam Centres only||August 13, 2020 - August 16, 2020|
|Release of OJEE 2020 Admit Card||To be announced|
|Last date to download the Admit Card||To be announced|
|OJEE 2020 Exam dates||October 12, 2020 - October 19, 2020 (New Dates)|
|OJEE 2020 Result Date||To be announced|
|OJEE 2020 Counselling date||To be announced|
OJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before appearing for OJEE 2020 exam candidates need to cross the hurdle of eligibility scenario to appear for the exam. Candidates can check the OJEE Eligibility criteria by going to the official website of the OJEE Exam. The OJEE Eligibility criteria for each course is different from the other, so candidates should check the eligibility for the course to which they are planning to apply.
The candidate should have passed 10+2 level or equivalents with Physics, Chemistry as compulsory subjects for admission into the Bachelor's degree, and for admission into lateral entry courses, candidates should hold a diploma or a bachelor's degree from a relevant stream.Candidates should hold a bachelor's degree if he/she seeks admission into a postgraduate course. It is necessary for candidate to be a citizen of Indian.
Eligibility criteria for OJEE 2020 are highlighted below:
|Educational qualification||For Bachelor's must have passed 10+2 from Odisha board or any other state in India, with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects. For Postgraduate must have Bachelor's degree|
|Reservation||5% Reservation for SC/ST and PWD(Person with Disabilities)|
OJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria is different for different courses and eligibility criteria for different courses are mentioned below:
|Course||Minimum Marks Required||OJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria|
SC/ST: Passing marks
Gen: Passing marks
|Candidates must have passed Class 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry as main subjects along with Mathematics or Biology subjects. Candidates who have completed 10+2 education under open schooling or non-formal pattern of education are not eligible for admissions to BPharm courses|
|Lateral Entry B.Tech||
Gen: 45% marks
SC/ST: 40% marks
|Candidates should have completed Diploma in Engineering for admissions to LE BTech courses|
|Lateral Entry B.Pharm||
Gen: 45% marks
SC/ST: 40% marks
|Candidates should have completed Diploma in Pharmacy for admissions to Lateral Entry B.Pharm courses|
Gen: 50% marks
SC/ST: 45% marks
|Candidates must have completed a 3-years or 4-years bachelor degree in any stream|
|MCA / Lateral Entry MCA||
Gen: 50% marks
SC/ST: 45% marks
Candidates holding a bachelor's degree in BCA/BA/BCom/BSc are eligible for admissions to the MCA course. They must have studied Mathematics at Class 12th level
Note: Business Mathematics will not be considered equivalent to Mathematics subject
|Integrated MBA (5-years BBA+MBA)||
Gen: 45% marks
SC/ST – 40% marks
|Candidates must have qualified Class 12th in any stream i.e. Science/Commerce/Arts/Humanities|
Genl: 50% marks
SC/ST: 45% marks
For M.Tech – Candidates must have completed a B.Tech degree or equivalent bachelor's degree.
For M.Arch - Candidates must have completed a bachelor's degree in Architecture stream.
M.Plan - Candidates must have completed a bachelor's degree in Architecture, Planning, Civil Engineering, or a post-graduate degree in Economics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Statistics, Social Work with specialization in Community Development, and Rural Development, Anthropology, Sociology, and Geography.
Gen: 55% marks
SC/ST: 50% marks
|Candidates should have completed a bachelor degree in Pharmacy or relevant subjects|
|Lateral Entry B.Sc||
Gen: 45% marks
SC/ST: 40% marks
|Candidates must have studied science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology in first-year engineering course/diploma. They must have studied Mathematics at the Class 12th level.|
OJEE 2020 Registration
Step by step procedure of OJEE 2020 Application process is given below:
- Step 1: You need to go to the official website of OJEE "ojee.nic.in"
- Step 2: After going to the official website link you have to click on the "Registration" tab.
- Step 3: After clicking on the registration tab you have to fill credentials in spaces provided for Application number, password, and captcha. Click on the "Log in" option.
- Step 4: You have to input your contact details and academic details like your name, father's name, active mobile number, e-mail address, correspondence address, and permanent address.
- Step 5: After filling all the details, you have to upload documents
- Step 6: Once the upload of documents is finished. The next step will be to pay an exam application fee. Application Form will be completed only after paying the Application Fee.
- Step 7: The last step is that you have to download confirmation of application form. keep it safe for future use.
How to upload Photo for OJEE 2020?
Step by step procedure for uploading photo is given below:
- Before filling up the OJEE Application Form, applicants should be ready with scanned images of his/her coloured photograph, full signature and thumb impression (Left-hand thumb for boys and girls).
- These scanned files are to be uploaded by you during the submission of the Application Form.
- An uploaded photograph should be without caps or goggles.
- Spectacles are allowed.
- Polaroid photos are not acceptable.
Candidates can pay the OJEE 2020 Registration Fee by Debit Card/ credit card (VISA/ MASTER/ Maestro Cards/ Internet Banking) or Remittance through e-Challan by a deposit in OJEE-2020 Bank Account with State Bank of India (State Bank Collect).
|Application Form Name||Cost of Application Form|
|A, B, C, D, F||INR 1000|
OJEE 2020 Application Form
Registration Date: OJEE 2020 Application Form has been made available on the official website from February 6, 2020 and the last date to submit Application Form is July 31, 2020. Applicants can go to the official website of the OJEE 2020 Exam and fill the application form. The OJEE 2020 Application fee can be paid online. The last date for the payment of the OJEE 2020 Application fee is August 5, 2020.
The OJEE 2020 Application process consists of 4 stages which are registration, payment of fees, choice filling, and lastly, a window will be provided to make changes in the choice filling. There will be different application forms for each OJEE 2020 Exam, candidates should carefully fill the respective exam forms from the official website. Moreover, candidates should make sure to check whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the corresponding OJEE 2020 Exam or not before filling the OJEE 2020 Application form.
Highlights of the Application Form is given in below tabular column:
|Application Form Code||Applying for Course|
|A||BAMS, BHMS, Pharmacy|
|B||B.Tech (Lateral Entry), Pharmacy (Lateral Entry), B.Tech (Lateral Entry for B.Sc)|
|C||MBA, MCA, MCA (Lateral Entry)|
|D||M.Tech, M.Tech (Part-Time for Working Profesional), M.Plan (PGAT), M.Arch, M.Pharm|
|E||Application for Combined Courses MBA & MCA, MBA & MCA (Lateral Entry), MBA & PGAT|
|F||Integrated MBA (5years)|
OJEE 2020 Syllabus
All candidates must know the OJEE 2020 syllabus thoroughly to prepare for the exam well. The OJEE 2020 Exam is conducted for admissions into different UG courses like B.Pharm, B.Tech, B.Sc, and PG courses like MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Pharm, M.Arch. The OJEE 2020 Syllabus for entrance tests for each of these courses is different. Candidates should check the OJEE 2020 Syllabus for the respective exam. OJEE 2020 syllabus is different for each course, so aspirants are required to understand the syllabus and prepare for it accordingly. OJEE 2020 syllabus structure is given below:
- B.Sc: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- B.Pharma: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology.
- MBA: Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Comprehension, Computer, and Business Fundamentals.
- MCA: Computer Awareness, Mathematics.
- M.Tech/M.Arch: Branch Questions, Engineering Mathematics, and Arithmetic & Logical Reasoning.
In-Depth knowledge of OJEE Syllabus is essential, to attempt paper smoothly.
OJEE 2020 Exam Pattern
OJEE 2020 will be conducted in online mode i.e., computer-based tests (CBT).
General exam pattern for OJEE Exam is mentioned in the below tabular format:
|Exam Pattern Highlights|
|Type of exam||Online i.e., Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ's)|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration||Differs for every exam|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer|
Detailed Course wise Exam Pattern is mentioned in below tabular format:
|B.Tech Lateral Entry||Basic Electrical Engineering||40|
|B.Sc Lateral Entry||Mathematics||30|
|Computer and Business Fundamental||10|
|Integrated MBA||Verbal Reasoning||15|
|Architectural concept related||40|
OJEE 2020 Admit Card
The OJEE 2020 Admit Card will be released soon on the official website of the exam after the application ends. The OJEE 2020 Application began on February 6, 2020 and the last date of the online application was July 31, 2020. The last to date pay the fees for the OJEE 2020 Application is August 5, 2020 after which candidates can expect the date for admit card release. The Admit Card will be available on the website for download for candidates who have successfully registered and paid the fees of the OJEE 2020 Exam. The Admit Card may come out in August, 2020 tentatively but appearing students will be notified of the exact date of the admit card release on the OJEE 2020 Exam's official website.
As mentioned above, the OJEE 2020 Admit Card will be available online for candidates on the official website of OJEE 2020. Generally, Admit Card is known as hall-ticket and without this candidates will not be permitted to enter into the examination hall. After complete submission of Application Form and when Admit Cards will be available online candidates should not forget to take the print out of Admit card due to its utmost necessity in the exam hall. After applying to the OJEE Exam and paying the fees online candidates can expect to receive the OJEE 2020 Admit Card about 10 to 12 days before the OJEE 2020 Exam. The detailed specification of Admit Card is given as below:
- Downloading Admit Card: Candidates need to go to the official website to enter Application Number along with the date of birth and then they have to click on submit and Admit Card will be available for the candidate to download and take a print out.
- Credentials: Candidates need to enter their Application Number, Password, and Security Pin to download OJEE 2020, Admit Card.
- OJEE 2020 Admit Card Details: OJEE 2020 Hall Ticket contains details such as Candidate's Name, Category, Registration Number, Exam Centre, Course applied for, Exam Date, etc. hence it is extremely necessary to carry it in the OJEE 2020 Exam. Candidates should ideally download their OJEE 2020 Admit Cards at least 3 to 4 days prior to the date of the OJEE 2020 Exam.
Note: Applicants who fail to download the admit card on time or require corrections in the downloaded admit card have to contact OJEE 2020 office. Candidates found without Admit Cards will not be permitted to appear for the exam.
OJEE 2020 Exam Centres
The OJEE 2020 Exam is conducted in different exam centres in 21 cities across India. The candidates have a provision of selecting their preferred OJEE 2020 Exam Centres at the time of the online application. Candidates can enter up to 3 exam centres in the order of their preference. The final allotment of the exam centre will be done by OJEE authorities. The assigned exam centre of each candidate can be found in the Admit Card of the exam as all the details of the exam centre like venue, address and code of the venue will be present on the OJEE 2020 Admit Card. Admit Card will be issued a few weeks before the exam.
Specifications of OJEE 2020 Exam Centres are highlighted below:
- Choice of Centre: Candidates have to choose any three preferred and convenient Exam Centre while filling the Application Form of OJEE.
- Verify: Downloaded Admit Card should be signed by the invigilator in Exam Hall.
- Id Proof: Candidates must carry a government id proof along with them to Examination Centre. These include PAN Card, Driving License, Voter Id, Passport, or Aadhar Card.
|OJEE Test City||City Code|
Note: Allocation or discretion or addition of any new OJEE Exam Center is also in hands of conducting body.
How to prepare for OJEE 2020?
Preparations for OJEE 2020 can be formulated into the following strategies:
- Coaching: This is a method where you can go to a coaching centre to have a better understanding of the OJEE exam and also you can get a better demonstration and practical knowledge about how to crack the OJEE 2020 exam.
- Self -Preparation: This is a strategy where you try your best at beating exam alone. Students prefer coaching centres because those centres provide a schedule and resources to prepare for an exam, and in turn, you have to pay for those things. But if you have discipline and determination you could create your schedule and frame your resources without paying to any of coaching centres.
- Scavenge Resources: There is a famous quote "A good sculptor cannot sculpt even a small statue without his tools". This same concept goes with the preparation of OJEE. You need to have all possible materials that would help you understand and practice questions from the exam point of view. Materials for OJEE include reference books, sample question papers, educational videos, and other stuff. If you can secure all of the exam materials at the start you would know what all things you have to go through over a specific period you have allotted to yourself.
- Time -management: Time management means that you need to create a custom timetable that fits your daily schedule. If you have secured all of the materials, you need to integrate those materials into the proper schedule. Make sure to allocate appropriate time to each of the exam subjects, less time to the parts you are good at, and more time to parts that you are not so good at. But just creating a timetable for sake of creating a schedule is of no use if you don't stick to it until you achieve your goal. So you need to make sure that you are strictly adhering to your schedule.
OJEE 2020 Answer Key
The OJEE 2020 Answer key will be released online on the official website. The answer key will be released in the form of a pdf. The OJEE 2020 answer key is an important document that helps the candidates make a rough estimate of the total score or the marks they will obtain in the OJEE 2020 exam. Candidates can download the OJEE 2020 Answer key by following the steps below.
- Visit the OJEE official website.
- Click on the OJEE 2020 Answer key link.
- The Answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate can download the answer key for future reference.
The OJEE 2020 can be challenged or the candidates in case of doubts can raise objections against a particular answer. For this very reason, there is a tentative answer key that is released. For each answer key that is challenged candidates must pay a fixed amount of fee online.
To raise OJEE 2020 objection for Answer key, follow the steps below.
- The candidate must write an email to [email protected]
- Send the answers or the questions that need to be rectified for the respective paper or the subject that the candidate has appeared in.
- The candidate must also send all the proof or documents supporting the reason for the objection of the answer key.
After all the objections have been accepted, the OJEE 2020 Official Answer key will be released on the official website. The OJEE 2020 results will be declared right after the official answer key is released that will be based on the OJEE 2020 final answer key. No candidate will be allowed to raise any objections after the official answer key for OJEE 2020 is released.
OJEE 2020 Result
The conducting body will announce the OJEE result in the form of a merit list and Rank Card. Candidates need to log in using their roll number to access their Rank Card. This rank card is to be produced during the time of Counselling. Additionally, OJEE authorities will also release the merit list which will have rank and scores of the shortlisted candidate. The detailed specification of OJEE 2020 result is shown below:
- Results: OJEE 2020 Result will be declared on the official website for all candidates.
- Answer Key: Candidates can download OJEE 2020 Answer Key to calculate expected marks.
- Merit List: OJEEB prepares a merit list based on the performance of candidates and a separate merit list is being prepared for every course.
- Re-evaluation: Candidates have the option to send their scores for re-evaluation to OJEEB for mediums such as Section-wise Marks and Re-evaluation or Re-Totalling of Marks.
Steps to check OJEE 2020 Result
- Visit the official website of the OJEE 2020 Exam.
- Find the option which says, "OJEE 2020 Result" and click on it.
- Once the candidate clicks on the result link, he/she will be redirected to a page to obtain rank card.
- Candidates will now have to enter their roll number, date of birth and verification code i.e. captcha displayed on the screen. Then click on the "Submit" button.
- After clicking on the submit button, the scorecard will appear on the screen of the candidate that will contain the overall score and rank of the candidate along with other details.
- Now candidates can view and download the OJEE 2020 Result for further admission process.
OJEE 2020 Cut off
Cut off the is minimum marks based on which a candidate will be allotted a seat in his choice of institution. There is an overall Cut off as well as a sectional cut off in the OJEE examination. Candidates who will meet cut off criteria will be called in for the Counselling process. Category wise Cut off list will be declared by Conducting authority at the time of declaration of results. Authorities will declare OJEE 2020 Cut Off after each round and the cut off will be different every time. All the colleges which accept the OJEE 2020 Result will have the same cut off marks for all the courses. The OJEE 2020 Cut Off is decided by the conducting authority based on the factors like the number of students who appeared for the exam, the number of seats available, difficulty level of the exam as well as reserved category quota. The cut-off changes every year.
The table below contains the expected OJEE 2020 cutoff:
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||457-454||14058-14909|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||451-327||14240- 61231|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||451-288||14481-83162|
|Physically Handicapped - OBC||448-345||15167-61456|
|Physically Handicapped - SC||321-323||62233-67799|
|Physically Handicapped - ST||315-302||66314-73737|
OJEE 2020 Counselling
Candidates who will be called for Counselling rounds on basis of merit list must appear as per schedule. Candidates who have cleared OJEE 2020 will be called for Counselling process.
OJEE 2020 Counselling Procedure
Candidates are required to register themselves before the discussed date, to validate their claim for OJEE 2020 Counselling. Registration will be done on the official website.
- Registration Part I
- Registration Part II
- Details about Candidates
- Choice Filling
- Fee Payment
OJEE Counselling Fee
Candidates must pay a Counselling fee of INR 5450 (INR 5000 for University Registration Fee and INR 450 Counselling Fee). Counselling fees must be paid online (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) or offline (Challan paid in any SBI branch).
Documents Required for Counselling
Documents required for OJEE Counselling process are listed below:
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th Class
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Candidate passport size photograph
- OJEE 2020 Admit Card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate (if applicable)
- Scorecard of OJEE 2020
- Scorecard of JEE Mains 2020 (if applicable)
Note: Candidates are required to carry stipulated fees and documents to the allotted colleges to complete the admission process.
OJEE 2020 Reference Books
The OJEE 2020 Exam is arranged by Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Board for admissions for various programs in different universities and colleges of Odisha. The syllabus is different for all these courses. Generally, all the aptitude exams will contain sections like the English Language, Mathematical Skills, Mathematical Ability, and General Knowledge. It becomes important that applicants prepare well for each section. Candidates can use reference books along with other study material. Since there is plenty of preparation material available it is important to select only those books which cover most of the syllabus. When purchasing OJEE 2020 Reference Books, it is necessary to look for the latest editions. Following list gives some of the books which are essential for OJEE 2020 Exam preparation. Apart from all these books mentioned below, there will be several other books according to each exam. The books here can be referred for general aptitude tests.
- Word Power Made Easy - Norman Lewis
- High School English Grammar and Composition Key - Wren and Martin
- How to prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension - Arun Sharman and Minakshi Upadhyay
- Quantitative Aptitude - R. S. Agarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation - Nishit Sinha
- Quantitative Aptitude for All competitive exams - Abhijit Guha
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning - R. S. Agarwal
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for CAT - Nishit Sinha
- How to prepare for Logical Reasoning - Arun Sharma
- Newspaper - The Hindu, Indian Express, The Telegraph, Economic Times
- India Year Book
- Manorama Year Book
OJEE Previous Year Question Papers
The OJEE aspirants must take a look at all the previous year question papers. Practicing previous year question papers will improve the aspirant's accuracy and speed. They will also be able to manage the time well and effectively. Other than practicing previous year question papers they can also take mock tests online or offline. Practicing previous year question papers are a very significant part of the OJEE 2020 Preparations.
Candidates can visit here for previous year question papers. It is a much helpful source and a guide to giving the OJEE 2020 aspirants an idea of the OJEE 2020 exam.
OJEE Sample Papers
The OJEE 2020 aspirants must know that along with practicing the previous year question papers they must also practice sample papers and take mock tests daily or weekly. It is an essential part of OJEE preparation. This will help the candidates to improve their speed and accuracy. The mock tests will also help the candidates to check the progress. This way they can change their study plans accordingly. Apart from being a good practice sample papers also help candidates gain confidence and give them a good idea of the OJEE 2020 exam.
To view the OJEE sample papers visit here.
OJEE Courses offered
List of UG courses offered in OJEE 2020 exam are as follows:
|Lateral Entry (B.Tech)|
List of PG courses in OJEE 2020 are as follows:
OJEE Contact details
In case of any concerns arising at any part of the examination, contact conducting authorities. Given in the table below are various means to contact them.
|Address||Chairman, Odisha Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri, DIST-Khordha. Bhubaneswar-751030.|
|Website||www.ojee.nic.in/ OR www.odishajee.com|