GMAT 2023 is conducted to offer MBA admission to eligible candidates in reputed universities in India and abroad. The exam will be conducted online, as a centre-based test, and remote-proctored test. The exam can be attempted on any day of the week, at any time of the day, based on their convenience.
GMAT stands for the Graduate Management Aptitude Test. GMAT 2023 will be held at different test centres in the states of India, such as Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Delhi/NCR, Assam, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Punjab, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Kerala, Karnataka, and Tamil Nadu. Candidates can appear for the exam from their homes as well.
Read the article below for the detailed information on GMAT 2023 related to the application form, eligibility, syllabus, and so on.
Latest Updates on GMAT Exam 2023
- Dec 21, 2022: GMAT 2023 will be held online, as centre-based test and remote-proctored test. Read More
Table of Contents
- About GMAT Exam
- GMAT Exam 2023 Online
- GMAT 2023 Exam Dates
- GMAT 2023 Eligibility
- GMAT Exam 2023 Application Form
- GMAT 2023 Application Process
- GMAT 2023 Admit Card
- GMAT 2023 Exam Centres
- GMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- GMAT Test 2023 Syllabus
- GMAT 2023 Reference Books
- How to Prepare for GMAT 2023?
- GMAT 2023 Results
- GMAT 2023 Cut Off
- GMAT 2023 Selection Process
- GMAT 2023 Counselling
- GMAT 2023 Entrance Coaching Centres
- GMAT 2023 Exam Day Guidelines
About GMAT Exam
GMAT 2023 will be conducted online, and the eligible candidates can take the test at respective exam centres or from their homes. The full form of GMAT is Graduate Management Admission Test. This is the entrance exam that is conducted for admission into MBA, in various colleges all over the world. GMAT is organized by an authority known as the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC).
GMAC is a US-based Pearson VUE, an educational testing service. It is the sole conducting authority of GMAT all over the world, for MBA admissions. The GMAT score is accepted at more than 2300 colleges for 7000 programs around the globe. Even in our country, several top colleges like XLRI accept the GMAT score. Apart from these colleges, IIMs accept these scores as well. This exam is designed especially for Management and Business.
GMAT is a Computer Adaptive Test. It means the level of difficulty of a particular question depends on the answer given to the previous question. GMAT runs around 7000 programs across the world having 600 test centres in 114 countries. GMAT is conducted as an entrance test for admission into MBA, Postgraduate Diploma in Management, as well as various other master's level programs in Finance, Business, etc., all over the world.
If a candidate wants to pursue an MBA from an American university, the GMAT score is almost always necessary. GMAT exam can be taken throughout the year numerous times so the candidate can select a day that is most suitable for them. Since GMAT is a computer adaptive test, candidates are required to prepare well and then take the test.
Frequency: A candidate can appear 5 times a year in a regular interval of time for the GMAT entrance exam but there should be a gap of at least 16 days between any two successive attempts. The scorecard will be sent to the desired university in 20 days after the result is declared. Candidates who are interested can find more information about the GMAT exam below.
Check the exam highlights for GMAT 2023 below.
|Full Form||Graduate Management Admission Test|
|Conducting Body||GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council)|
|Exam Duration||3 hours 30 minutes|
GMAT Exam 2023 Online
The Graduate Management Association Council (GMAC) introduced the GMAT Online. This is a proctored interim examination that the candidates can take from the comfort of their homes. This is an alternative solution that is provided for the safety of the test takers for the GMAT exam so that they can meet their business school needs.
The biggest benefit of GMAT Online is the convenience and flexibility (according to the candidates' circumstances) where an appointment can be scheduled at any time during the day and any day of the week (24 hours and 7 days).
GMAT Online is available for the candidates to take GMAT from home for safety measures. GMAT online is now a permanent option for the aspirants due to the pandemic. Four enhancements have been observed in GMAT Online – getting GMAT score instantly, selecting the order of the section, 8 minutes break for two times, and inclusion of AWA.
Added Details About GMAT Online
Following are the important details regarding GMAT Online.
- Duration of Examination: The online interim examination will have the same number of items and time for completion between the Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal, and Integrated Reasoning sections (this exam will not contain the AWA section). Candidates can set aside approximately 3 to 3.5 hours of their time to take up the exam. 2 hours and 45 minutes for the examination and approximately 15 minutes for the proctor check-in process.
- Ease of Access: GMAT Online exam can be accessed easily from any personal computer with a valid Windows or Mac OS that also meets all the required technical specifications. GMAC is also working on adding accommodations to assist candidates with special needs.
- Candidates' Exam Score: GMAT Online exam allows the candidate to choose when they want to send in their scores to their respective programs. The programs can be selected during the registration process for the GMAT Online exam or after the candidate receives the score through email. The score will not be displayed at the end of the exam compared to the regular GMAT exam. Score cancellation and retake of the examination will be permitted only if there are verifiable technical issues.
- Cost of Examination: GMAT Online exam will cost the candidate about USD 275 which includes 5 score reports that can be sent to the candidate's respective choice of programs. The five free score reports are to be used within 48 hours of taking the exam. Any additional score reports to be sent will cost the candidate USD 35 per report.
GMAT 2023 Exam Dates
GMAT 2023 exam has no specific dates as the candidates can appear for the exam on any day, at any time. This is the most noteworthy and significant characteristic of the GMAT exam. The aspirants can choose and decide to give the test whenever they are ready. The candidates can also choose a date and start preparing accordingly. They can choose to appear for the GMAT exam more than once in a year as it is conducted around the year. There are limits as to how many times the candidate can appear for the GMAT exam. A candidate cannot give more than 8 attempts in their lifetime.
All candidates can choose an exam date according to their convenience. Keep in mind that there should be at least a gap of 16 days between any two successive attempts and the maximum number of attempts in a year is restricted to 5.
Despite the option to choose the GMAT exam date is left up to the candidate, the slot of the exam is determined by GMAC as it can vary depending on the number of aspirants applying for that particular day. Candidates must also check the deadlines for the universities they want to apply to and schedule their GMAT accordingly.
The conditions related to GMAT exam dates 2023 are tabulated below. Candidates planning to appear for the exam must keep the following conditions in mind while registration.
|Minimum Time Gap Between Two Successive GMAT Attempts||16 Days|
|Number of GMAT Attempts Allowed in a Year||5 Attempts|
|Number of GMAT Attempts in a Lifetime||8 Attempts|
Read More: GMAT Exam Dates 2023
GMAT 2023 Eligibility
For the GMAT entrance exam, the candidate must be a graduate in any discipline such as Science, Commerce, Arts, Social Science, etc. equivalent to any exam for post-graduation courses and should have a minimum of 60% aggregate in the graduation.
If candidates want to apply to American or Canadian business schools with the GMAT score, then they should check the eligibility criteria for the respective University or Business school because most American and Canadian schools require the candidate to have completed 16 years of education. They require it to be in 12+4 format where 12 years is up to class 12 and then 4 years of an undergraduate degree. They may also require the candidate to have some work experience. Both of these factors can differ according to the university or college but candidates should check with the university before applying.
Candidates can find the GMAT 2023 eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
|Age||There is no age limitation for GMAT year exam. Candidates can apply a maximum of 5 times a year.|
|Education Qualification||A candidate who is willing to appear for GMAT should be a graduate in any discipline (Arts, Science, Social Science, Commerce, etc.) from any recognized university|
|Work Experience||No eligibility criteria for the entrance exam. However, some colleges may require a candidate with some work experience.|
|Final Year Candidates||Candidates who are in the final year of their graduation program can also apply for GMAT on a conditional basis. Admission will be granted on a conditional basis, i.e.,candidates will be required to clear the final year exam before starting post-graduation in the B-Schools.|
If the candidates satisfy the above-mentioned eligibility criteria, they may proceed to fill the application form for the GMAT.
Read More: GMAT Eligibility 2023
GMAT Exam 2023 Application Form
GMAT 2023 application form will be available on the official site of GMAC. The application form requires the candidate's academic and personal details, and information about the desired exam centre. The application fees can be paid through either online or offline mode. For an online method, various options are there such as MasterCard, American Express, Credit Cards, And Debit Cards.
Candidates opting to pay GMAT 2023 application fee offline can use any of the following methods.
- Cashier’s Cheque
- Money Orders
- Personal Cheque.
Cancellation and Rescheduling of GMAT 2023
In case a candidate who has already registered for the GMAT exam wishes to cancel the registration, then they should do so 7 days before the date of the examination as the candidate will be refunded USD 80. If a candidate wants to reschedule the exam, then they will need to pay an additional fee of USD 60 before the 7 days of the exam. To reschedule the GMAT exam within the 7 days before the exam, then candidates may have to pay USD 275. The rescheduling can be done via phone or online. Candidates cannot reschedule the exam on the exam date.
GMAT Registration Fees
The following table shows charges for different events in the GMAT exam.
|GMAT Exam Fee||USD 275|
|Cancellation Fee (Before 7 Days)||USD 80|
|Rescheduling Fee (More Than 7 Days After Previous Schedule)||USD 60|
|Rescheduling Fee (Less Than 7 Days of Previous Schedule)||USD 275|
Read More: GMAT Application Form 2023
GMAT 2023 Application Process
GMAT application process is given below in detail. The candidates must provide all the essential information and valid details. They must follow the application guidelines strictly.
Candidates can register themselves at their convenience but changing dates after registration will invite additional fees. The candidate will have to choose the date, and they should be sure of attending the exam on the allocated date.
How to Apply for GMAT Test?
The candidates can follow the mentioned steps to apply for GMAT 2023.
- Registration: The candidates must go to the official website of GMAT, and register using their personal and contact details. Once the registration has been completed, they will receive their login credentials on their registered email ID.
- Login: The candidates must proceed to log in using those credentials.
- Fill Application Form: Upon logging in, the candidates will be able to access the GMAT application form. The candidates must carefully enter all the required details, such as, their personal information, educational details, contact information, etc.
- Verification: Check the preview of the application form and verify the details.
- Booking Slot: A list of available GMAT entrance test centres will be displayed. The candidate can choose the date and examination location from the drop-down menu as per one's convenience.
- Confirmation Details: Further, a screen is displayed with examination details, slot booking with time and date.
- Payment of Application Fee: The candidates will now have to pay the application fees, which can be paid through both the modes, online and offline.
- Final Stage: The candidate gets a confirmation email with booked slot details and payment info. Applicants can save this and take a printout.
GMAT 2023 Admit Card
The admit cards for GMAT 2023 entrance exam will be released soon after the candidates register themselves for the exam. GMAT hall ticket will be released online only and no hard copy will be sent through the post. Candidates can download the admit cards from the GMAT entrance exam official website. Candidates must first create an account on the official website in order to choose a GMAT exam date.
- GMAT 2023 exam centre and time slot will be mentioned on the admit card. A candidate's basic personal details will also be there on the admit card. Candidates must attend the exam on the date and time given on the GMAT admit card.
- The candidates have to self-attest the admit card after getting the printout of the admit card.
How to Download GMAT 2023 Admit Card?
The candidates have to undertake the following steps to download GMAT 2023 admit card.
- Step 1: Visit the official website for the GMAT Entrance exam.
- Step 2: Enter the login id and password received while registering.
- Step 3: Download the admit card and take a printout of it.
Read More: GMAT Admit Card 2023
GMAT 2023 Exam Centres
In India, around 2 lakh candidates apply for the GMAT. There are around 34 exam centres in 18 cities across the country. Besides that, the GMAT is conducted in 114 countries across the globe. The candidates must choose GMAT 2023 exam centre which is nearby and feasible. However, the GMAC has the authority to decide the test slot for the candidate.
The GMAT exam centres located in India are as follows.
|GMAT 2023 Exam Centres|
Documents Required at GMAT Exam Centre 2023
The candidates must carry the following documents to GMAT 2023 exam centre.
- GMAT Entrance Exam Admit card
- A Valid Government Photo ID Card.
Read More: GMAT Exam Centres 2023
GMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
GMAT is a computer adaptive test. It means that the level of difficulty of a particular question depends on the answer given to the previous question. The total number of questions is 91 which is divided into 4 sections. Here, the GMAT paper pattern has been described in brief.
The exam lasts for 3 hours and 30 minutes. Although candidates are not allowed to wear watches, the availability of an onscreen timer serves the purpose of a clock. GMAT exam also provides the student with an onscreen calculator, which can be used for the quantitative section. It comes around 3 hours and 7 minutes of writing time only. Two short breaks of 8 minutes each are given.
|GMAT exam Section||Total Time Limit (in Minutes)||Total Number of Questions||Question Type||Scoring Range|
|Analytical Writing Assessment||30||1||Analysis of a given argument/an essay||0 – 6|
|Integrated Reasoning||30||12||Multi-Source Reasoning, Table Analysis, Graphics Interpretation, Two-Part Analysis||1 – 8|
|Optional 8 Minutes Break|
|Quantitative||62||31||Data Sufficiency, Problem Solving||6 - 51|
|Optional 8 Minutes Break|
|Verbal||65||36||Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, Sentence Correction||6 - 51|
Read More: GMAT Exam Pattern 2023
GMAT Test 2023 Syllabus
GMAT exam is arranged by the GMAC. The GMAT score is an entry requirement for most business schools around the world. As the score is accepted all over the world, the number of candidates taking the exam is also huge. Additionally, this is also a computer adaptive test which means the difficulty level of the questions increases as the candidate gives correct answers. So it becomes pertinent for the candidate to prepare well for the GMAT.
The first step to GMAT preparation is understanding the syllabus thoroughly. After which candidates can come up with a game plan for the preparation of the GMAT exam. The syllabus is mainly divided into 4 sections topics: Analytical Writing, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative Section, and Verbal Reasoning.
- Analytical Writing Section: In this section, the candidate's writing ability will be analyzed. The portion mainly tests the candidate's language skills through Argument and Issue-based essays. A candidate should have a strong command of their grammar and vocabulary.
- Quantitative Aptitude: This topic aims to check the mathematical skills of the candidate. It includes Number System, Mixtures and Allegation, Profit and Loss, Sequence And Series, Interest, Ratio and Proportion, Trigonometry Height and Distance, Algebra Permutation and Combination.
- Verbal Reasoning: The Verbal section measures the candidate’s ability to read and comprehend the given data and to reason and further evaluate arguments, followed by correcting the text or given sentence to form a standard written English sentence.
- Integrated Reasoning: This section measures the overall mental capability of the candidate to understand and evaluate multiple origins and types of information like verbal, numeric, and graphical.
Read More: GMAT Syllabus 2023
GMAT 2023 Reference Books
GMAT syllabus is made up of 4 different sections. These sections are Analytical Writing, Integrated Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, and Quantative Aptitude. Candidates should understand the syllabus and make their preparation strategy. Each section should be studied carefully to get good score in the exam. As the GMAT exam is a computer adaptive test, the difficulty level of the exam increases as the applicants gets the answers right which is why it is essential to prepare really well for the exam.
Study guides, mock tests, and reference books can be used to prepare for the GMAT exam. When choosing reference books, candidates must pick the latest edition. They should also check if the books have mock tests and previous year question papers. The previous year's question paper will help the candidate to analyze the current paper pattern and will also help to identify the Lacuna between desired and actual preparation.
The following books are highly recommended for the exam. Few are mentioned below as GMAT Reference Books.
- The Official Guide to GMAT Review
- Manhattan GMAT Strategy Guides - Manhattan Prep
- Kaplan GMAT 800 - Kaplan
- Cracking the GMAT Premium [pick the latest edition] - The Princeton Review
- GMAT Advanced Quant - Manhattan Prep
The books for individual sections are also available from the same authors and publications.
Read More: GMAT Reference Books 2023
How to Prepare for GMAT 2023?
The GMAT aspirants must be thorough with the GMAT syllabus and must gather all the study materials such as reference books, notes, sample papers, previous year question papers etc. The candidates must prepare for the exam months in advance. The preparation tips for GMAT is given below and candidates can make their own time table or routine.
- The first thing is to have a complete idea about the syllabus of the exam for effective planning. Then, targeting the individual section comes into the picture. And above all apart from study material, is your dedication, motivation, determination, and self-discipline.
- The quantitative part is considered as the toughest by the candidate and consumes a lot of time in preparation. Thus, candidates should do the continuous practice of these questions. Apart from this section, the reasoning section also requires persistent hard work.
- The Verbal and Analytical writing section can be improved by reading articles in various newspapers and magazines. Also referring the Grammar books will help to rectify common mistakes in the exam.
- Please practice a lot for each section. It will help you a lot to excel in an exam. It will enhance your speed, time, and thinking power as well. For Verbal and writing, read magazines, English newspapers, and grammar books. Revise accordingly and even you can keep a timer to track their speed also.
GMAT 2023 Results
A temporary GMAT 2023 scorecard is created just after the candidate finishes their exam. This temporary scorecard is popularly known as an unofficial scorecard. This scorecard does not give the exact marks but the candidate can have a rough idea about how many marks they have scored. The GMAT results can be downloaded from the official website after 20 days.
The candidates will be able to access their GMAT 2023 scorecards on the official website of GMAC. The candidates after viewing the GMAT 2023 result have the option either to accept or reject the result. If they accept the result, an official mail will be sent to them with their results. If they reject the result, the process will be over there only.
How to View GMAT 2023 Result?
GMAT result 2023 can be viewed in the following way.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of GMAT.
- Step 2: Enter ID and password, click on the submit button.
- Step 3: The candidate now has the choice of either accepting or rejecting the result.
- Step 4: If the result is accepted, the result will be sent to the official mail ID of the candidate.
Read More: GMAT Result 2023
GMAT 2023 Cut Off
GMAT 2023 cut offs are released by each institute for each year. The GMAT cut off depends upon the level of difficulty of the exam, the number of candidates appearing for the test, and the number of seats available in a particular institute. The cut off for some top institutes in India which accept GMAT score are tabulated below.
|Name of B-School||Cut Off Score Out of 800|
|Vinod Gupta School of Management (IIT Kharagpur)||750|
|Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad||730|
|Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta||728|
|Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore||704|
|Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow||700|
|Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad||690|
|T.A. Pai Management Institute||650|
|S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research||630|
|Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar||600|
|Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Bhubaneswar||600|
|Indian Institute of Foreign Trade||575|
|Amity Business School, Noida||550|
|Amity International Business School, Noida||500|
Average Cut off Score in Other Countries
The average GMAT 2023 cut off for top countries which accepts GMAT is mentioned below.
|Countries Accept GMAT||Average Cut Off Score|
|United States of America||680-740|
Read More: GMAT Cut Off 2023
GMAT 2023 Selection Process
As soon as GMAT 2023 results are out, it will be sent to the various B-schools that the candidate has selected earlier, in a week or so. The B-schools will do a preliminary shortlisting based on the score in the exam. The final selection will depend on several other factors such as work experience, essay writing, letter of recommendation, SOPs or Statement of Purpose, and of course the fortune of a candidate.
Before commencement of GMAT exam, the candidates are required to give the names of 5 desired institutes in which the candidate aspires to take admission. After the results are out, the results will be sent to these colleges by GMAC. No extra fee is required to apply for these 5 institutes.
However, if the candidate wants to apply for additional institutes, an extra payment has to be done for each institute on the official site of GMAC. The GMAT counselling process beyond this point will vary from one college to another and the candidate has to personally find out the process from that institution's website.
GMAT 2023 Counselling
The Graduate Management Aptitude test i.e. GMAT exam is an internationally recognized admission test for the management programs and business schools all over the world. Almost all the major American business schools like Harvard Business School, MIT Sloan School of Management, Wharton Business School etc accept GMAT scores. Along with these, top European business schools as well as all the IIMs in India accept GMAT scores.
As the range of colleges and universities accepting the GMAT score as one of their entry requirements is vast, there is no fixed standard GMAT counselling procedure. GMAT counselling procedure varies with the educational institutes and it may contain further rounds of selections like Personal Interview, Group Discussion, Essay Writing Test etc. Candidates should check the counselling process of the educational institutions to which they intend to apply prior to giving the GMAT exam.
Read More: GMAT Counselling 2023
GMAT 2023 Entrance Coaching Centres
Following are the coaching centres for GMAT 2023 in different cities in India.
|City||GMAT Coaching Centres|
|Coaching Centre in Delhi||
|Coaching Centre in Bengaluru||
|Coaching Centre in Mumbai||
|Coaching Centre in Kolkata||
GMAT 2023 Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates usually get nervous on exam days and forget some of the key things that are required at the exam venue. Hence, the following guidelines will help you to remember the important dos and don'ts on GMAT exam day.
- ID Proof: Admit card and ID proof are mandatory for every candidate. Without the ID card, the candidates will not be allowed inside the examination hall of the GMAT entrance exam.
- Report Early: The candidate must reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam as the security checks, identity verification, and check-in may take a considerable time.
- Latecomers Not Allowed: If a candidate reaches the exam centre after the commencement of the exam then the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- No Talking Inside Examination Hall: The candidate is not allowed to talk to anybody during the examination. If the candidate is found doing the same, it will lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate will be sent outside the examination hall without any warning in the GMAT entrance test.
- Restricted Items: Candidates should not carry any Electronic Watches with a calculator, material printed or written, paper bits, mobile phone, pager or any other device, Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables except the Admit Card, identity proof or any document inside the examination hall.
Note: Due to the pandemic, the candidates can avail the GMAT exam either at the test centre or online. GMAT Online is available for the candidates to take GMAT from home for safety measures. GMAT online is now a permanent option for the aspirants due to the pandemic. Four enhancements have been observed in GMAT Online – getting GMAT score instantly, select order of the section, 8 minutes break for two times, and inclusion of AWA.
What is the GMAT exam?
GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is a test conducted for admission into postgraduate management courses all around the world. The exam aims at assessing the quantitative, verbal, analytical, and English skills of the candidate.
Who is eligible to apply for GMAT 2023?
Candidates with a minimum of 50% aggregate in the Bachelor\'s degree can participate in GMAT. This is the eligibility criterion for the GMAT Exam and not for getting admission. The admission criteria will be different for each college/university. Candidates should separately check the admission criteria for the colleges they intend to apply.
Can a candidate write GMAT twice a year?
A candidate can appear for the GMAT 5 times a year, but there should be a gap of at least 16 days between any two successive attempts.
How does GMAT score help the candidate to gain admission into various colleges?
The GMAT score is accepted by a lot of business schools all over the world as well as in India for management and business programs. The GMAT cutoff is taken as the selection criteria at various institutes all over the world. After that, each institute has its selection procedure which the candidate has to undergo.
What is the validity of the GMAT score?
The GMAT score is valid for five years after it is out.
What should be the age limit of the candidates to apply for GMAT?
The candidates should be at least 17 years old, and there is no upper limit on age criteria.
When is the right time to register for the GMAT Exam?
There is no specified date for registration for the exam. Candidates can take up the exam as per their convenience. GMAT Exam is conducted multiple times around the year so candidates are free to take the GMAT Exam any time they want. Application deadlines of the universities a candidate wishes to apply should be considered while taking the GMAT Exam.
What does it mean when we say the GMAT Exam is a Computerized Adaptive Test?
The GMAT is a Computerized Adaptive Test also called the CAT. It means the difficulty level of the test will change in real-time. The algorithm of the CAT will decide which questions a candidate will get based on the responses given by the candidate to the previous question. So as the candidate answers the questions correctly, the algorithm of CAT will increase the difficulty level of GMAT Exam.
Where can the application form be obtained?
Application is only available online i.e on the official website of GMAC.
What is the application form fee for GMAT?
GMAT exam fees will be USD 250 (INR 15,000-16,000) for GMAT.
Can the application form fee be refunded?
GMAT application form fee can be refunded if cancellation is done 7 days before the exam. No fee will be refunded if cancellation is done within 7 days of the exam date.
Can the exam be rescheduled?
Yes. Candidates can reschedule the exam date. Candidates should pay up to USD 250 to reschedule the exam.
How to send GMAT scores to the colleges and universities?
At the time of GMAT Application, candidates have an option where they can send their GMAT Score to 5 programs for free but if they have not made a decision at the time of GMAT Application, they can send their scores to colleges and universities later for an additional fee of USD 28.
How often are GMAT questions repeated?
The GMAT questions are almost never repeated. They may be closely similar to each other but one question is never repeated in the GMAT Exam again. The questions are similar in nature so lot of practice of GMAT question papers will help the candidate do well in the GMAT Exam.