What is Technothlon?
How are the students divided in groups for Technothlon?
What does the Technothlon Syllabus consist of?
What is the Technothlon exam date?
What is the Technothlon registration fee?
Technothlon 2023 - Exam Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
The Technothlon Olympiad was conducted on Jul 23, 2023 by the student body of IIT Guwahati for school students internationally. Technothlon has expanded to more than 450 cities in the past 16 years with various centers that span its wings in 30+ countries internationally. It is an enthralling journey on the path of logic as it tests one’s logical and creative thinking to its limit.
Table of Contents
- Technothlon 2023 Highlights
- Technothlon 2023 Levels
- Technothlon 2023 Exam Pattern
- Technothlon 2023 Registration
- Technothlon 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Technothlon 2023 Syllabus
- Technothlon 2023 Sample Papers
- Technothlon 2023 Results
- Technothlon 2023 Awards
Technothlon 2023 Highlights
Technothlon is a logical assessment test that is held by the student fraternity of IIT Guwahati to test students on their basic logical, puzzle-solving, and decision-making skills. Students who participate in Technothlon must prepare for a series of events and contests where their mental aptitude, logical ability and other similar skills are tested.
Students are divided into the following two groups depending on the class:
- Junior squad- Technothlon syllabus for Class 9 and 10 is included in this squad.
- Haut's squad- Technothlon syllabus for Class 11 and 12 is included in this squad.
|Technothlon 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Exam
|Student Fraternity of IIT Guwahati
|Classes 9 to 12
|Technothlon Prelims Exam Date
|Jul 23, 2023
|Technothlon Mains Exam Date
|Inspire Young Minds
|Mode of Exam
|Mode of Registration
Technothlon 2023 Levels
Technothlon Olympiad is conducted in two stages; the prelims and the mains. Moreover, in both stages, the students can participate only under their respective squads; Junior or Haut's Squad.
Technothlon 2023 Prelims
Technothlon Prelims is a written exam that does not involve any subjects that students study in their class curriculum. Students can prepare for the exam by focusing on general knowledge, aptitude skills, and analytical ability. Candidates must be present at the Technothlon exam centres before exam time. The Technothlon exam duration is 2 hours 30 minutes, with the question paper divided into various sections like math, code crunchers, and puzzles.
The Technothlon Prelims exam is held in online mode, therefore, students can participate in the comfort of their homes. Technothlon not only checks the intellect but also tests the logical and puzzle-solving skills of the students.
Technothlon 2023 Mains
Students selected for Technothlon Mains will be invited to visit IIT Guwahati during "Techniche," which is the techno-management festival of IIT Guwahati. Moreover, Technothlon prelims mains is an exam where students are graded based on their performance in multiple events that are specially designed every year for the Technothlon exam date.
Some of the Technothlon Mains exam features have been mentioned below:
- Technothlon Mains exam is designed to test analytical and out-of-the-box thinking skills. It is a competition and a learning platform where students get to learn several new things.
- It is a fun event comprising challenging questions reflecting the series of practical application-based events.
- The student who performs the best in all these events will be crowned the winner in each squad.
- Students can also attend workshops, lectures by prominent authorities, and the premises, accompanied by top celebrities in India.
Technothlon 2023 Exam Pattern
Those wondering how to prepare for Technothlon must remember that by testing the logical ability and creativity of the students, the olympiad gives them a wider perspective on the world. The Technothlon exam is conducted in two stages: Prelims and Mains. Students can find the Technothlon exam pattern for both the exams given below.
Technothlon 2023 Prelims Exam Pattern
Based on the Technothlon question paper pattern, schools all over India conduct the Technothlon Prelims section in a written mode to test students' analytical and logical thinking skills.
According to the Technothlon previous year question papers, students are required to answer questions from Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and some other similar topics. The total time duration for this section is 02 hours and 30 minutes.
Technothlon 2023 Mains Exam Pattern
The Technothlon Mains section is held in events as the Techno Management Festival called “Techniche”. Further, these events are designed to test the students' creativity, imagination and innovation based on the Technothlon study plan.
Furthermore, the top 50 qualified candidates from both exams are invited for this part. During Technothlon Mains, the students are also encouraged to take part in competitions, workshops, lectures and other performances of Techniche.
Technothlon 2023 Registration
Students can register for Technothlon through both offline and online modes.
- To register online, the students must keep track of the Olympiad on the official website of Technothlon 2023 and also check out the Technothlon exam tips.
- To apply offline, students can apply for the Technothlon registration process through the help of the Head/ City representative.
Steps to Apply for Technothlon 2023 Registration
Candidates must follow the step-by-step procedure below to register for Technolothan.
- First, visit the official website of Technolothan.
- Once on the homepage, tap on the “Register Portal” tab.
- After that, click on the “Register” button.
- Then, the registration page will be displayed on the candidate’s screen
- Now, enter the essential details such as the name of the student, Email ID and Contact details
- Last, save and download the Technothlon application form.
Note: Technothlon has announced that there will be no Technothlon registration fee. Therefore, the students can register for free.
Read More: Technothlon 2023 Registration
Technothlon 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The IIT Guwahati students conduct the Technothlon championship exam in two groups who come up with a Technothlon preparation strategy; Junior squad and Haut's squad.
The eligibility criteria for Technothlon is given below:
- Only students studying in class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th are eligible to apply.
- Students studying in 9th and 10th classes take part in the Junior Squad.
- Students studying in 11th and 12th classes take part in the Hauts Squad.
- There is no age limit.
- Must be studying in any of the recognized education boards in India.
Technothlon 2023 Syllabus
Technothlon is an aptitude and logical reasoning test, therefore, the Technothlon syllabus is the same as most other reasoning-based tests. However, the questions asked in the Technothlon prelims try to test the student's skills and their ability to work with other students.
The features of the Technothlon syllabus are as follows:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Other related topics
Read More: Technothlon 2023 Syllabus
Technothlon 2023 Sample Papers
Technothlon Sample papers are one of the best ways of preparing for the exam since the syllabus is based on logic and creativity. The sample paper makes students understand the exam pattern and the structure of the questions. One can also look for the best books for Technothlon preparation to score well.
Those wondering how to crack Technothlon must know that the Technothlon sample papers help the students get used to the number of questions in the exam and increase their solving speed. Further, practising them beforehand is one of the good tips for Technothlon. Moreover, the sample paper and the Technothlon previous year papers help the students analyze the areas where they lack and help them improve.
Read More: Technotholon 2023 Sample Papers
Technothlon 2023 Result
The Technothlon result is posted on the official website of the Olympiad every year. The students selected for the Technothlon mains exam will also receive an email.
Note that the winners of the mains will be decided on the last day of Technothlon. Until the results are announced, the students can check out the Technothlon answer key to predict their results.
Read More: Technotholon 2023 Results
Technothlon 2023 Awards
Technothlon rewards the top 250 rank holders. with prizes and awards. During Techniche, the top 50 candidates from each team are invited to IIT Guwahati to compete in a variety of interesting events such as robotics, aeromodelling, electronics, and finance. The winner is then proclaimed as the next Technothlon champion.
Students can find the details of Technothlon given below;
- The IIT Guwahati students present Gold and Silver certificates to each squad of Technothlon. Moreover, the city topper is awarded with a gold medal and a city topper certificate
- Further, an e-certificate of participation is awarded to all students who attend the Technothlon prelims.
- Students receive an in-depth analysis report of their strengths and weaknesses concerning the themes they encountered throughout the exam.
- The winners of Techniche from each squad receive the Grand prize.
Students can find the Top Olympiads in India, apart from Technothlon tabulated below;
Top Olympiads in India
|SOF Olympiad Exams
Some of the other Olympiads are tabulated below;
For more details, visit our Olympiad Exam Directory.