IUET 2020 Application form, Dates, Syllabus, Exam Centre, Pattern
IUET stands for Integral University Entrance Test, which is an entrance examination conducted by Integral University, Lucknow, for the aspirants seeking admissions into various UG and PG programmes offered by the university. It is a state level examination and is conducted in both online as well as offline modes. The courses offered by the university belong to various streams such as Architecture, Nursing, Pharmacy, Engineering, Computer Applications, Commerce, Information and technology, Management, etc. To get more information about IEUT 2020, read the article given below.
- What is IUET?
- IUET 2020 Exam Date
- IUET 2020 Eligibility
- IUET 2020 Application Form
- IUET 2020 Exam Pattern
- IUET 2020 Admit Card
- IUET 2020 Result
- IUET 2020 Counselling
- Related Exams
What is IUET?
- About: Integral University Entrance Test is commonly abbreviated as IUET. The exam is conducted by Integral University, Lucknow.
- Courses: Candidates participating in the exam can gain admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the university.
- Frequency: The IUET 2020 exam is conducted once in one year.
- Application Form: The application forms for IUET 2020 will be available on the official website of Integral University, Lucknow.
- Examination: The exam is conducted in both online and offline mode.
- Result: The result of the IUET 2020 will be declared on the official website of the university.
Important Information about IUET 2020:
The below table gives details abou the IEUT 2020 Highlights. Candidates can refer to the same for their reference.
|Examination Name||Integral University Entrance Test|
|Exam Category||Under Graduate & Post Graduate|
|Exam Mode||Offline and Online|
|Conducting Body||Integral University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Exam Date||September 10, 2020|
IUET 2020 Exam Dates
- The dates given below in the table are tentative. Once the official notification is released, then the same will be updated here.
- Candidates can click on tentative IUET 2020 Important Dates.
To keep a note of IEUT 2020 Important Dates, applicants can also refer to the below mentioned table.
|Important Events||Important Date|
|Availability of the IEUT 2020 application form||September 6, 2020|
|Last date to submit the IEUT 2020 application form||September 25, 2020|
|Availability of IEUT 2020 admit card||After the completion of Application Process.|
|IEUT 2020 Exam date||September 10, 2020 to September 30, 2020|
|Declaration of IEUT 2020 result||September 14, 2020 toOctober 1, 2020|
|IEUT 2020 Counselling date||September 17, 2020 to October 6, 2020|
IUET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before appearing for any examination, candidates need to be well versed with eligibility criteria scenario, such that any important events related with eligibility criteria should not be missed out at any circumstances. Applicants must go through the IUET 2020 Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form which is given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply for the undergraduate course should have cleared 10+2 examination.
- Applicants seeking admission for the postgraduate course should have a Bachelor's degree.
- Age limit:
- Candidates who are applying for Diploma courses should not be more than 18 years of age.
- Applicants for IUET should be less than 21 years of age for UG courses.
- If candidates are applying for PG courses, then their age limit should not exceed 35 years.
- To know more about the age limit and other criteria, click on IUET 2020 Eligibility Criteria.
IUET 2020 Application Form
- Availability of Form: The application form is available on the official website from September 6, 2020 to September 25, 2020, through which the candidates can apply for the exam.
- Details to be filled: Candidate needs to fill all the required details which include personal details, contact details, educational qualification, etc.
- Documents to be uploaded: Important documents like scanned copies of the candidate's photograph, signature etc. must be uploaded in the prescribed size and format.
- To know more details about the information that is to be filled in the application form, candidates can click on IUET 2020 Application Form Details.
IUET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the exam: IUET 2020 will be conducted in both online and offline mode.
- Question Type: IUET 2020 question paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The exam pattern is different for different courses. Candidates should know clearly about the pattern before they start their preparation.
- Applicants should check IUET 2020 Exam Pattern to know further details.
IUET 2020 Admit Card:
- Availability of admit card: IUET 2020 Admit card will be available on the official website just after the candidates complete their registration process.
- Information on hall ticket: IUET 2020 admit card contains the information such as candidate's name, age, exam centre, course applied for, date of exam and other information.
- Admit card will be issued to the eligible candidates who have completed the application process successfully.
- More details on how to download the admit card will be given in IUET 2020 Admit Card.
IUET 2020 Results:
- Declaration of Results: The results will be uploaded on the official website of the Integral University.
- Access to the results: The candidates can access their results by entering the registration number and birthdate in the appropriate boxes.
- A merit list will be released by the university based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam.
- Click on IUET 2020 Results to know more about how to view and download the results.
IUET 2020 Counselling:
- Commencement: The process of counselling for IUET 2020 starts from September 17, 2020.
- To participate in the counselling process, the candidate should have secured a place in the merit list.
- Candidates should carry all the important documents to the counselling for verification.
- Applicants can click on IUET 2020 Counselling to know the process of how the counselling happens.