Sarkari Exam/Government Exam Details – Sarkari Jobs/Recruitment
Latest Sarkari/Government Exams
Latest Sarkari Admit Card
Latest Sarkari Jobs
Sarkari Exam Syllabus
Sarkari Exam Papers
Sarkari Exams, Rojgar Result, Sarkari Syllabus 2019
Sarkari-exam brings to you a unique platform where you can get regular updates of the latest Sarkari Exams and Sarkari Results.
Sarkari exams are something which almost every individual is interested in getting. However, cracking a government exam has become really difficult nowadays, owing to the intense competition between the applicants. With an increased number of Sarkari job aspirants, the task of cracking Sarkari exam is getting more difficult with every passing day.
Generally, Sarkari exam or Government Exams in India are very difficult as it requires real hard work if one wants to clear the same. Sarkari Jobs are in more demand than private jobs due to the fact that Government employees get security in terms of the job. Apart from that, Government employees are entitled to many benefits which include increments, incentives etc., in comparison to private employees. Other benefits that Government employees are entitled to include a considerable amount of HRA, BA and Bonus percentage. The children of government employees also receive various benefits in their studies such as fees concessions, etc. Many benefits are made available for government employees like loans, insurance and medical facilities in subsidised rates.
Another advantage of being a Sarkari employee includes drawing of pension after retirement. This factor has been a major reason for people willing to take up Sarkari jobs since private employees do not get any pension as such. In this way, there is a constant inflow of income even after retirement.
Thus, getting a Sarkari Naukri has become a trend now among young individuals. So, providing them with proper guidance is very much necessary to provide a base to start preparations for Sarkari Exams. We provide you with all the latest news on Sarkari exams, Sarkari results, Sarkari Admit Cards of exams like UPSC, RRB ALP, ISRO, SSC, HSSC, IBPS-PO, SBI, TET, etc.
Sarkari Exam Notification Advantages
- Access to all important news related to Sarkari Results, Sarkari exams, Sarkari Jobs, latest vacancy, etc.
- Minute details of each and every Government exam.
- Fast, accurate and regular updates on the latest exams.
- Syllabus of various exams under one platform.
- Steps to apply for the government exam given in details.
- Download Sarkari Jobs Admit Cards and Rojkar Results very easily.
- Timely notifications on upcoming Sarkari exams.
- Get in-depth knowledge about the exam rules and regulations.
Top Sarkari Exams 2019
To crack any Government exam, hard work, determination and a positive attitude is required to get through the stages of selection. Going by the trend, there is cut-throat competition for exams like IBPS-PO, SBI-Clerk, RRB, UPSC, SSC, Railway Exams, HSSC, and many others. Each and every year, many people fill up Sarkari application forms in the hope of clearing the exams, but only few can actually do that. Proper preparation is required, along with hard work and dedication towards the goal of getting through. These Government exams can be attempted by any person who fulfils the basic criteria as set by the respective conducting authority. The exams mostly comprise of Online exams and personal interviews for the selected candidates. After clearing rounds of Prelims and Mains exam, and personal Interview, a candidate gets finally selected to fulfil their dream of a ‘Sarkari Naukri’.
The Central Government Jobs are categorised into Group A, Gropu B, Group c and Group D. UPSC, SSC and IPS exams recruit candidates for managerial positions in Group A and Group B. The Group C officials serve non-supervisory roles, whereas Group D is considered to be the lowest rank. To qualify for higher managerial roles, aspirants must fulfil the eligibility criteria as set by the Authority. Below mentioned are some of the Government exams which are attempted every year by many candidates.
- UPSC Exam– UPSC is one of the most popular exams that candidates keep an eye on. UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission. Every year, lakhs of candidates appear for UPSC exams for various services. UPSC is conducted every year to recruit eligible candidates who can serve the nation.
- IBPS exam– This test is specifically taken for candidates who are willing to take up jobs in Public banking sector. IBPS is an autonomous body, which stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS is conducted as an entrance exam for selection of candidates for 21 public sector banks. IBPS conducts exams for recruitment of Specialist Officer (IBPS-SO exam), Probationary Officer (IBPS-PO exam) and Clerk (IBPS-Clerk exam). Candidates who clear IBPS Prelims are allowed to sit for IBPS Mains.
- SBI exam– State bank of India conducts exam every year for recruitment of Probationary Officers (SBI-PO exam), Specialist Officer (SBI-SO exam) and Clerk (SBI-Clerk exam). Its the same as IBPS, the only difference is that it is specifically for State Bank of India.
- Railway exams– Indian Railways provides lucrative opportunities and conduct examinations to recruit eligible candidates for various posts such as RRB ALP and Technician Exam, NTPC, SRCA, RRB Group D, etc. Candidates who have the desired qualifications can apply for Railway jobs.
- TET– Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) is one of the highest demanding exams, especially for female candidates. Every year, lakhs of candidates appear for the State and Central TET exams to get jobs in Government Schools as teachers. Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s degree, as well as B.ED to qualify for the exam.
Apart from these, there are many other exams as well which are attempted by many individuals every year. With determination and proper preparation, candidates can crack Government exams.
Keep checking this page for more updates on latest Government Jobs. All the best in your job search! In case of any query, do comment and we will get back to you.