The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has released the official notification & schedule for WBJEE 2021 examination. WBJEE 2021 Application Form has been released on Feb 23, 2021. Candidates who are willing to appear for the exam can apply for the entrance exam until Mar 30, 2021. The exam will be conducted on Jul 11, 2021 in offline mode as per the official notification. Candidates can check also the WBJEE 2021 Exam Dates for detailed information about the entrance exam. The WBJEE Application form correction window was opened from March 31, 2021, till April 02, 2021.
There is a reduction in the WBJEE 2021 Application Fees. For the General/EWS Category, the application fee is INR 500 and for SC/ ST/ OBC-A and OBC-B candidates, it is INR 400. Candidates can go through the entire section to know more about the WBJEE application form, exam dates, admit card, results, and counselling process.
Latest News on WBJEE 2021
- March 31, 2021: The WBJEE Application correction facility has started from today. The application correction form is available from today till April 02, 2021. For more information, Visit our WBJEE Application Form page.
- March 24, 2021: The last date for filling the application form for WBJEE 2021 is extended to March 30, 2021. The application correction window will be made live from March 31, 2021, to April 2, 2021.
- What is WBJEE Exam?
- WBJEE 2021 Exam Date
- WBJEE 2021 Eligibility
- WBJEE 2021 Syllabus
- WBJEE 2021 Application Form
- WBJEE 2021 Application Process
- WBJEE 2021 Exam Pattern
- WBJEE 2021 Reference Books
- WBJEE 2021 Previous Year Question Papers
- WBJEE 2021 Admit Card
- WBJEE 2021 Exam Centres
- WBJEE 2021 Exam Analysis
- WBJEE 2021 Results
- WBJEE 2021 Cut Off
- WBJEE 2021 Selection Process
- WBJEE Counselling & Colleges
- WBJEE 2021 Preparation Tips
- WBJEE Contact Details
- WBJEE Related Exams
What is WBJEE?
The full form of WBJEE is West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board conducts the WBJEE exam for admission into professional courses like Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture. It is a state-level exam, candidates across West Bengal take the WBJEE exam to get admission into these courses.
For Engineering, you should have passed the ‘10+2’ examination with Physics and Mathematics along with any one of Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Computer Application as compulsory subjects. And, for Pharmacy you should have passed the ‘10+2’ examination with Physics and Chemistry along with any one of Mathematics / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Computer Application as compulsory subjects.
Through the WBJEE exam, one can get admission into undergraduate/Bachelors's degree programs. More than hundreds of colleges in the state of West Bengal are offering courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture. If you wish to take admission into any of these courses in the state of West Bengal then candidates have to appear for the WBJEE Exam, which is an entrance test and the first step in the admission process for any of these programs. Candidates can register for this exam by going to the official website of the WBJEE Exam. After the WBJEE results are declared, candidates can apply to their desired degree programs using the WBJEE Result. More information about the WBJEE Exam is given below.
WBJEE 2021 Exam Highlights
The table below shows some highlights of the WBJEE 2021 Exam.
|Exam Name||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEE Board)|
|Courses Offered||Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture|
|Mode||Offline i.e. Pen and Paper-based Test (PBT)|
|Duration||Paper 1: 120 minutes and Paper 2: 120 minutes|
WBJEE 2021 Exam Date
The application form for the WBJEE 2021 exam was released on Feb 23, 2021. The WBJEE 2021 application form was made available on the official website i.e. www.wbjeeb.in and the last date to submit the application form is on Mar 30, 2021.
The WBJEE board will be releasing the admit card on Jul 6, 2021. Candidates who will complete the application process successfully need to visit the website and download the admit card. WBJEE 2021 will be conducted offline i.e. Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT). The WBJEE Exam Date is expected to be conducted on Jul 11, 2021(tentative).
Once the exam is conducted, the conducting authority is expected to declare the results on Jul 29, 2021. Candidates who have cleared the WBJEE 2021 will be called for the counselling process which will be held on after the announcement of the WBJEE Result. The WBJEE 2021 counselling will be conducted in multiple rounds. The first round of counselling will start in the fourth week of June 2021. The WBJEE 2021 counselling will likely continue till the month of July/August 2021.
|Application Form Start Date||Feb 23, 2021|
|Application Form End Date||Mar 30, 2021|
|Online Application Correction Window||March 31, 2021 to April 2, 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||Jul 6, 2021 (tentative) to 23/2/2021|
|WBJEE 2021 Date||Jul 11, 2021|
|WBJEE 2021 Result Date||Jul 29, 2021 (tentative)|
|WBJEE 2021 Counselling Date||Jul 31, 2021 (tentative)|
Read More: WBJEE Exam Dates 2021
WBJEE 2021 Eligibility
Candidates willing to apply for WBJEE 2021 for admissions in Engineering, Pharmacy, and Architecture courses must fulfil the criteria of eligibility for WBJEE as set by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board. The candidates before filling the WBJEE 2021 Application form must check and read the eligibility criteria carefully. The candidates must fulfil the required criteria in order to appear for the WBJEE 2021 exam and no candidate who does not meet the eligibility criteria will be allowed to apply or appear for the exam.
- The candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized Board of Education or any recognized institution.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India and should be a resident of West Bengal.
- Candidates must be above 17 years of age.
- Candidates belonging to the General category should have secured a minimum of 45% of marks in all the 3 subjects. In the case of SC/ ST/ OBC-A /OBC-B / PwD and other reserved category candidates, they should have secured a minimum of 40% of marks.
- They should have passed the English subject with a minimum of 30% marks.
- Candidates applying for the BTech programs should have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any of the subjects among Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Computer Application, or any vocational subjects. They should have scored 45% aggregate in 3 subjects as mentioned and reserved category candidates should have scored 40%. The board qualifying exam has to be recognized by the Central government of India or the state government.
- Aspirants who are seeking to get admission to the Marine Engineering course have to be above 17 years and below 25 years of age. Candidates above not falling in the given age range will not be considered for admission.
More details regarding WBJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria are in the following table.
|Education||Passed 10+2 or equivalent|
|Minimum Marks||45% in all 3 subjects - General 40% in all 3 subjects - SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD|
|Age Limit||The candidate should be a minimum of 17 years old|
Read More: WBJEE Eligibility 2021
WBJEE 2021 Syllabus
WBJEE Board is offering admissions for candidates who have completed their class XI or equivalent and for candidates who are looking to take admission into professional courses like Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture. All aspirants must go through the syllabus thoroughly in order to gather all the study materials to prepare for the exam well. The WBJEE 2021 syllabus is essential for preparing for the exam.
The WBJEE Board releases the syllabus along with their official notification every year. The exam's question paper will be created based on the WBJEE 2021 Syllabus itself and nothing out of the syllabus is asked. Before candidates start preparing for the Exam, they are can go through the entire syllabus and make their preparation strategy accordingly.
Out of the mentioned WBJEE Syllabus, some topics are more important than others. Some topics have more weight than others. Candidates should chalk out a plan by studying the syllabus and follow it in order to do well on the exam. Candidates should study topics of high weightage to score well in the WBJEE 2021 Exam.
WBJEE 2021 Syllabus for WBJEE is similar to the syllabus of physics, chemistry, and mathematics subjects of class XI and class XII. The topics for WBJEE 2021 are mentioned below:
Read More: WBJEE Syllabus 2021
WBJEE 2021 Application Form
WBJEEB has released the WBJEE Application Form 2021 on Feb 23, 2021. Candidates who are willing to write the exam can start filling the forms. The last date to submit the form is Mar 30, 2021. The WBJEE 2021 application process consists of many steps that the candidates must strictly follow. The WBJEE 2021 application details are given below
- Application Dates: The application is available from Feb 23, 2021 and candidates must apply before Mar 30, 2021.
- Correction Window: As per the official notification, the application correction window will be open from March 31, 2021, to April 2, 2021.
- Documents Upload: Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of recently taken passport size photograph, left thumb impression, and signature as per the dimension mentioned below:
|Photograph||jpeg/jpg||3 KB to 100 KB||4 cm X 3 cm|
|Signature||jpeg/jpg||3 KB to 30 KB||4 cm X 1.5 cm|
|Left-Hand Thumb Impression||jpeg/jpg||3 KB to 30 KB||4 cm X 1.5 cm|
Documents required to apply for WBJEE 2021
Various documents and details that candidates should have before applying for WBJEE are as follows:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Date of Birth and a certificate indicating the same.
- Valid mobile number and email ID.
- Candidate's Address, category, and Aadhar number.
- Income Tax Certificate.
- Class X Certificate/Mark sheet.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (If applicable)
WBJEE 2021 Application Process
The WBJEE Board has released the application form on Feb 23, 2021 on their official website which is www.wbjeeb.in. Candidates have to fill in the various WBJEE 2021 Application Form and have to submit before Mar 30, 2021. You can read the following sections to get more details about the application form.
How to apply for WBJEE 2021?
Students can read the following steps to know about the application process of WBJEE. Candidates must note that they have to apply before Mar 30, 2021.
- Registration: The first step of the WBJEE 2021 is the registration process. Find the page of the Application Form on the official website. Enter your Name, Email, and Mobile Number for registration purposes.
- Login: After the candidates have successfully registered, they will need to log in with the Application Number and Password which is sent to the registered Phone Number and Email.
- Fill Online Application Form: After the login credentials have been sent to the candidates, they can fill the online Application Form by entering details such as Examination, Personal, Academic, Contact, and Parents/Guardian.
- Upload of Documents: The candidates must upload the scanned copy of the recently taken passport size photograph and signature. The documents must be according to the size given as per the instructions.
- Payment of Registration Fee: The payment of the WBJEE 2021 fees is an online process. The registration fee of INR 700 should be paid by the candidate's Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Paytm.
- Print the Final Confirmation Page: Download the complete WBJEE 2021 application form and take a printout of the final confirmation page of the Application Form. This is mandatory and candidates must take out the print out and keep it for future reference.
|Examination Fees||INR 500||INR 400|
Read More: WBJEE Application Form 2021
WBJEE 2021 Exam Pattern
WBJEE is an offline exam (Pen & Paper-based Test) and the WBJEE Exam Date is Jul 11, 2021. The question paper will have multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
The question paper of WBJEE will be divided into 2 parts- Part I and Part II. The first part is the Mathematics Paper and Second Paper contains Physics and Chemistry. Candidates who are taking engineering and Architecture should attend both parts.
According to WBJEE 2021 Exam Pattern, the question paper will be in English and will contain 155 questions and will have a maximum mark of 200. Candidates have to complete the exam is 4 hours and each part will be given 2 hours.
Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for every correct answer and a 0.25 mark will be deducted for incorrect answers. Since there will be negative marking for every incorrect answer, candidates are advised to answer carefully.
|Mode||Offline i.e. Pen & Paper-based Test (PBT)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Duration||Paper 1 - 2 hour, Paper 2 - 2 hours|
|Total Marks||Paper 1 - 100, Paper 2 - 100|
|Marking Scheme||+1 Marks for Correct Answers -1/4 Marks for Wrong Answers|
Read More: WBJEE Exam Pattern 2021
WBJEE Reference Books
The WBJEE 2021 exam syllabus is much similar to the Science subjects of class 11 and class 12. Candidates must prepare for these subjects very well and thoroughly if they wish to qualify for the WBJEE 2021. The reference books are important for all WBJEE 2021 aspirants in order to prepare for the WBJEE exam well.
In order to be thorough with all the preparation materials, aspiring candidates must start with the right books. Some of the books that the candidates must study are -
- Higher Algebra 4th edition by Hall and Knight
- A problem book in Mathematical analysis by G.N Berman
- Objective Mathematics by R.D Sharma
- Objective Physics Volume 1 or 2 by DC Pandey and Arihant Team
- Principles of Physics by Resnick, Halliday, and Walker.
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by R.C Mukherjee
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D Lee
Read More: WBJEE Books
WBJEE Previous Year Question Papers
Along with reference books, previous year question papers are also very important for all WBJEE 2021 aspirants. They help the candidates get a clear idea of the exam and help them prepare better.
The WBJEE 2021 Exam is an entrance test conducted for engineering, pharmacy, and other courses in the state of West Bengal. The WBJEE 2021 Syllabus consists of all the topics from class 11 and 12. In addition to using study material like practice guides and reference books, candidates should also make use of WBJEE 2021 Previous Year Question Papers. By doing so, candidates will understand the exam pattern, and they will get to know about the types of questions asked. Candidates will get an idea about the difficulty level of the actual exam. Solving old question papers will help applicants with accuracy at the time of the WBJEE 2021 Exam. Candidates can also solve sample papers and mock tests.
Read More: WBJEE Previous Year Question Papers 2021
WBJEE 2021 Admit Card
The WBJEE 2021 admit card is an important document that contains many important details and without which the candidate shall not be able to sit in the exam hall. The Admit Card will be released on the official website on Jul 6, 2021. On the Exam Date candidate must carry any government id proof such as Voter ID, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport along with the Admit Card.
If there is any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures in the admit card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the authority.
Note: The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the WBJEE 2021 Admit Card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination. The admit card will contain all necessary information like the exam date, exam centre, or the exam venue, exam time, the documents to be carried to the examination hall, and other regulations.
How to Download WBJEE 2021 Admit Card?
Once the admit card is released by the conducting authority candidates can follow these steps to download the admit card.
- Visit the official website and click on the icon "Download Admit Card".
- Enter your details like application number, date of birth, and security pin and submit it.
- Now you will be able to see the admit card on the screen
- Download the admit card and go through it once for any discrepancy.
- Take a printout of the WBJEE Admit Card in an A4 size sheet.
Read More: WBJEE Admit Card 2021
WBJEE 2021 Exam Centres
The WBJEE 2021 will be conducted in 23 major cities in the state of West Bengal and 2 centres in the other states. Three exam centres can be selected by every candidate during the registration process. Some of the exam centres are Malda, Garbeta, Kharagpur, Medinipur, Haldia, Contai, Tamluk, North Kolkata, South Kolkata, Central Kolkata, Jalpaiguri, Srirampur, Burdawan, etc. The two other centres in other States are Silchar in the state of Assam and Agartala in the state of Tripura.
The efforts will be made to allocate the city of the exam to the candidates in order of the choice opted by them in their Application Form. However, the final allotment is done by the authorities and no changes will be possible.
Along with the Admit card, candidates are also required to carry an ID card. The decision of the WBJEE Board regarding allotment of Centre, date & shift shall be final. No further correspondence or request shall be entertained.
Note: Candidates failing to carry a valid photo ID proof (Aadhaar/ Voter ID Card) with Hall Ticket/ Admit Card to the Exam Centre will not be allowed inside the exam hall.
WBJEE 2020 Summary
The WBJEE 2020 exam was held on February 02, 2020, and the paper was conducted in two shifts, i.e; Paper 1 was Mathematics and Paper 2 was Physics and Chemistry.
WBJEE 2020 Pre-exam Analysis
The WBJEE(West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam) 2021 is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the West Bengal education board. This exam facilitates candidates who have qualified 10+2 or higher secondary education to step into professional courses such as engineering or technology, pharmacy, and architecture. Eligible candidates across the state of West Bengal can take up the examination.
The WBJEE 2020 Exam was conducted on February 02, 2020. This is an offline mode i.e; Pen and Paper-based test.
- The test will consist of 2 papers i.e; Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- The syllabus for the WBJEE exam is Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology, corresponding to the syllabus/topics covered in the 10+2 or higher secondary syllabus.
- There are three categories of questions that are going to be asked concerning these topics.
- Category 1 questions are going to be awarded 1 mark for every correct response, and 1/4th of the allotted marks are going to be deducted for every wrong response.
- Category 2 questions are going to be awarded 2 marks for every correct response and 1/4th of the allotted marks are going to be deducted for every wrong response.
- Category 3 questions are questions that have more than one of the given options as the correct response. These questions will be marked as incorrect if any one of the selected responses is wrong, these questions do not have negative marking.
WBJEE 2020 Post-exam Analysis
Most of the students found the mathematics paper to be lengthy and difficult compared to the previous year. Paper 1 was conducted in the morning (from 11 am to 1 pm) and Paper 2 was conducted in the afternoon (from 2 pm to 4 pm) session. The candidates who appeared for the examination said that the WBJEE 2020 paper followed the JEE mains exam pattern of difficulty of the questions.
Paper 1 - Mathematics:
- The paper was lengthy and difficult when compared to the previous year’s papers.
- A few of the questions were based on concepts and were easy to solve.
- Some questions were application based and were time-consuming.
- The paper consisted of three sections and the number of questions and difficulty level of these sections are as follows.
- The sections are differentiated based on the category of questions that will be appearing in them. (Category 1, 2, or 3)
|Section A||Moderate||50 Questions - 50 Marks|
|Section B||Difficult||15 Questions - 30 Marks|
|Section C||Easy||10 Questions - 20 Marks|
Paper 2 - Physics and Chemistry
- This paper was conducted in the afternoon session on Feb 2, 2020.
- The physics section consisted of questions from the JEE mains syllabus and the State board syllabus. Students mentioned that the physics questions were easy.
- The chemistry questions were moderate. All three parts of the syllabus i.e; Organic, Inorganic, and Physical were covered equally in the paper.
- The paper had a total of 80 questions divided into 3 sections based on the category/type of questions.
|Section A||Easy||30 questions each from Physics and Chemistry|
|Section B||Moderate||5 questions each from Physics and Chemistry|
|Section C||Easy||5 questions each from Physics and Chemistry|
WBJEE 2021 Results
The WBJEE 2021 exam will be conducted on Jul 11, 2021(tentative) and the WBJEE 2021 result will be announced on Jul 29, 2021. After the WBJEE 2021 results are declared, all the shortlisted candidates who have scored the given cut off will be called for the counselling process.
The WBJEE 2021 Results will are based on marks the candidates have scored in the exam. Candidates can check the WBJEE 2021 result by visiting the official website, by entering their user id and password. Candidates will receive their WBJEE Result in the form of a scorecard or a rank card. The scorecard or the rank card of the WBJEE 2021 Exam will contain the marks obtained by the student in the WBJEE 2021 Exam and also their rank in the WBJEE 2021 Exam. After qualifying the WBJEE 2021 Exam, candidates can go for the WBJEE 2021 Counselling.
Along with the WBJEE 2021 result, authorities will also publish two merit list on the basis of papers in the WBJEE 2021 Exam. One merit list will be GMR i.e. General Merit List and the other will be PMR i.e. Pharmacy Merit List. The GMR will be considered by all the universities and colleges for engineering/technology/architecture degree admission along with pharmacy degree admission at Jadavpur University. The PMR list will be considered for all the degree level pharmacy course admissions in all the colleges and universities. More information about the answer key and merit list can be found below. The candidates whose names appear in the merit lists prepared by the WBJEEB will be able to attend WBJEE 2021 counselling.
Answer Key: Once the exams are over, the WBJEE Board will release the answer key after 2 to 3 days. Candidates can download the model WBJEE 2021 answer key from the wbjeeb.nic.in. Candidates must click on the 'WBJEE 2021 Answer Key' and enter the application number, the password, and the security pin after which the answer key shall be displayed on the screen. The candidate can also take a print out of the same.
In case, candidates do not agree with the responses indicated in the answer key, they can submit a challenge against any answer/key with an additional fee of INR 500.
Merit List: Merit List will be prepared based on the candidate's performance in WBJEE 2021. WBJEE Board will release 2 merit lists and they are:
- GMR (General Merit List): Used for admission to Engineering/ Architecture courses and Pharmacy course at Jadavpur University.
- PMR (Pharmacy Merit List): Used for admission to all Pharmacy courses except in Jadavpur University.
Cut-off: If candidates obtain marks equal/above the WBJEE cut-off then candidates who have written both the papers of WBJEE 2021 will secure both GMR and PMR. While candidates appearing only in Paper 2, will get PMR rank only.
Steps to check WBJEE 2021 Result
- Visit the official website of WBJEE. [wbjeeb.nic.in]
- Find an option that says "WBJEE Result" and click on it.
- A login screen will appear where students will have to enter their roll number and registration number.
- After filling in the details, click on submit.
- The WBJEE 2021 Result will be displayed.
- Candidates can view the result and download it. The WBJEE 2021 Result should be printed for future reference.
Read More: WBJEE 2021 Results
WBJEE 2021 Cut Off
WBJEE Board Cutoff will be released online for each of the programs after the declaration of the WBJEE results. The cutoff score varies each year based on the difficulty level of the paper and the availability of seats as well as the overall performance of the candidates appearing for the examination. The WBJEE cut off depends on several factors decided by the WBJEE officials which include the number of students who have appeared for the exam, the difficulty level of the exam, and the total number of seats available. The cut off will change each year and each institute will have a different WBJEE 2021 cut off for every course available at that institute. Only those candidates will proceed to the WBJEE 2021 Counselling process who have scored the cut off marks or more.
Find the expected ranks based on the marks scored in the WBJEE exam as per the past year and the 2021 exam analysis.
|WBJEE Marks||WBJEE Ranks|
|199 – 188||Ranks < 10|
|187 – 175||11 – 50|
|174 – 163||51 – 1000|
|162 – 150||1001 – 2500|
|149 – 138||2501 – 4000|
|137 – 125||4001 – 6000|
|124 – 100||6001 – 10000|
|99 – 75||10001 – 16000|
|74 – 63||16001 – 25000|
|62 – 50||25001 – 35000|
WBJEE 2021 Selection Process
The WBJEE 2021 selection process includes a few significant stages that each candidate must follow thoroughly. The first stage is the release of the notification which shall mark the beginning of the application process. The WBJEE 2021 notification shall contain much important information which the candidates must read carefully before filling the application. They must fulfil all the required eligibility criteria, and then proceed to fill the application form.
The WBJEE application form must be filled very carefully where the candidates must upload all the required documents and must pay the fees. The process can be completed through online or offline mode whichever is available. After the successful completion of the application form, the candidates must then download the admit card. The WBJEE 2021 admit card is another significant stage. The candidates must download the admit card and print it before the last date.
After the WBJEE 2021 admit card is released the exam will take place. The candidates must read all the instructions given on the WBJEE 2021 admit card thoroughly and carry all the required documents to the exam centre along with the admit card.
Once the WBJEE 2021 exam is completed, the cut off shall be released online on the official website. The candidates who have scored the given cut off marks shall proceed to the WBJEE 2021 counselling process. This is the last stage where the candidates will be allotted their respective seats.
WBJEE 2021 Counselling
Candidates must register, upload the documents and fill in the choices of the desired subject or course before the last dates. The WBJEE counselling will be conducted online. The candidates who have successfully secured a rank in the JEE Mains 2021 exam can also participate in one round of counselling by paying a fee of INR 500.
WBJEE Counselling is an online process for which candidates must not pay any amount of fee to participate in the multiple rounds of the process. The process will provide the candidates all the details and information regarding the different institutes along with all the available courses, the candidates must choose the institute and the course they want to take admission in. There will be a total of three rounds of counselling in which there will be separate rounds for candidates qualifying through JEE Main and WBJEE. After the process of counselling where seats are allotted to candidates as per their merit and course choice, the next round or step for document verification will commence.
Candidates will be required to carry certain documents with them at the time of WBJEE counselling. Original documents and attested copies of these original documents are required at the WBJEE 2021 counselling for the final confirmation of seats. Following are documents that a candidate must carry to the WBJEE 2021 Counselling,
- Class 10 and Class 12 Marksheet
- Class 10 and Class 12 Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character certificate [Medical Fitness Certificate/Undertaking]
- Income Certificate [If applicable]
- Category Certificate [If applicable]
- WBJEE 2021 Admit Card
The WBJEE 2021 counselling involves the following steps:
- Registration: Once the result of WBJEE 2021 is declared, candidates who have qualified will have to register themselves on the official website of the WBJEE 2021 exam so that they can take part in the counselling.
- Choice Locking: After registering and paying the counselling fees, candidates will be able to select colleges and courses according to their preferences.
- Seat Allotment: The seat allotment will be done for candidates who have filled the choices for colleges and courses. The seats will be assigned to the candidate according to the preference given by the candidate and the availability of the seat.
- Document Verification and Reporting to the College: After the seat allotment takes place, candidates who have been given the seats will have to report to the counselling centres for the document verification. Candidates will receive a provisional allotment letter at the time of WBJEE 2021 Counselling.
The availability of the seats in various colleges/ universities will be published before the counselling by the competent authorities. Check WBJEE Colleges here
Read More: WBJEE Counseling 2021
WBJEE 2021 Preparation Tips
The WBJEE 2021 Preparation Tips are as follows-
- Aspirants of WBJEE 2021 must first properly learn the syllabus.
- Candidates must prepare a time-table and stick to it. The candidates must revise every week or so in order to develop better memory skills and to remember every topic they have studied.
- If in case candidates have doubts, they must seek professional help to clear those doubts.
- The candidates must also focus on time management and accuracy; they must remember how to move forward to the exam with these hand in hand.
- The candidates must also most importantly practice sample papers and previous year question papers in order to get a clear idea of the exam.
- The last point the candidates must remember if they want to clear the WBJEE 2021 exam is that they must avoid studying any new topics at the last moment and must start preparing months before the exam.
WBJEE Contact Details
In case of any doubts or queries, candidates are advised to contact the exam authorities. The contact details of the WBJEE exam authorities are given below.
Address: AQ 13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 91
Phone Numbers: 033-23671149/23671159/23671199
Toll-Free Number: 1800 102 3781
Can my application form be submitted offline?
No, there is no option of offline submission of the application form. The application process for WBJEE 2021 is completely online. Students can go to the official website and apply for the WBJEE exam.
I have lost my original Rank card, is it possible for me to obtain the duplicate Rank card of the WBJEE Exam 2021?
Yes, it is possible to obtain a duplicate rank card for the WBJEE Exam. The last date to get the duplicate Rank card of the WBJEE Exam iwill be declared shortly. Candidates can receive their rank card by paying an additional fee of INR 500 addressed to the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board in Kolkata through the bank draft. The Rank card is an important document which will be needed at the time of WBJEE Counselling and even after that.
Can I correct wrongly entered information in my WBJEE 2021 Application Form?
Yes, you may correct the wrongly entered information on your WBJEE 2021 Application Form. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB) provides a \'Correction Facility\' window period. However, information such as Name, Father\'s/Mother\'s Name, Date of Birth, and Gender cannot be corrected.
Is there an upper age limit while applying for WBJEE 2021?
No, there is no age upper age limit set by the WBJEEB. However, students aspiring to apply for Marine Engineering courses must be 25 years of age or older. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria on the official website.
What is a Domicile Certificate? And when is the last date for submitting the Domicile Certificate for WBJEE 2021?
A Domicile Certificate certifies that the bearer is a resident of a State/UT. A Domicile Certificate must be submitted for WBJEE 2021 stating that the candidate has been a resident of West Bengal for 10 years or more as on 31st December 2021.
What are the mandatory documents required for filling out the WBJEE 2021 Application Form?
The scanned copies of the candidate\'s photograph and signature are required during the time of uploading WBJEE 2021 Application Form, failing which the application will not be accepted. Candidates can find out more about the application process above.
Should I provide an income certificate while applying for WBJEE 2021? If yes, when should it be issued?
Yes, an income certificate for the financial year 2019-20 needs to be provided while applying for WBJEE 2021. This certificate must not be issued earlier than 31st March 2019.
I am not from West Bengal, can I apply to WBJEE Exam?
Yes. Candidates can any state apply to the WBJEE Exam. There are no restrictions regarding it.
I am a PwD Category student. For WBJEE 2021 what is the considered percentage of disability?
The usual percentage of PwD considered for the exam is between 40% to 70%.
I have re-uploaded my photograph and signature for the WBJEE exam. It says \'Admin Approval Required\' what does that indicate?
Once the photograph and signature are re-uploaded, it takes the Board 3 days to approve the new images. During which time, the candidate gets an alert message- \'Admin Approval Required\' at the time of login. Once the message stops appearing that means the photograph and the signature which was reuploaded have been approved.
I forgot to download the Confirmation Page for WBJEE. Is it possible to get a duplicate of the confirmation page?
Yes, it is possible to get a duplicate of the confirmation page. Candidate\'s need to apply to the Board and pay INR 500 as a processing fee utilizing a demand draft in the name of \'West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board\' payable in Calcutta.
I have forgotten the password I created for my WBJEE Application. Are there any ways to retrieve the password?
The only way to log in would be to click on the \'Forgot Password\' link provided either retain or create a new password for your WBJEE Application.
What are the documents that must be carried by the candidate on the exam day?
A candidate must carry the following documents that are listed below to enter the exam centre. WBJEE 2020 Admit Card Two copies of colour photograph (uploaded during online application) The original copy of a valid government ID
When can the candidates download the admit card of WBJEE?
Candidates can download the admit card on the official website from May 10,2021 (tentative) onwards.
What if the candidate lost the admit card and unable to download it? What should the candidate do?
It is important for the candidates to immediately save the admit card once it has been issued. The candidates should take a few copies of the admit card and kept safely. If the candidate has lost the admit card and unable to download it, he/she can generate a duplicate admit card only till the date of exam.
Is there a possibility that the exam centre can be changed once the admit cards are issued?
No, it is not possible to change the Exam Centre once the admit cards have been issued.
I am not able to download WBJEE Admit Card 2021. What should I do?
Listed below are the probable reasons to why you are unable to download your document: Low internet speed If the application form is incomplete Entering incorrect credentials
Will the admit card of WBJEE 2021 is delivered personally to our addresses?
No, mode of availability of WBJEE 2021 Admit Cards is only online. The document will not be delivered personally to your address.
Is there any provision to download a duplicate copy of the hall ticket?
Yes, you can generate WBJEE Admit Card’s duplicate, in case you lost it or defaced it, but only till the date of examination. After that, if you request a duplicate admit card, the board will issue it, but it will be chargeable.
What is the fee for a duplicate admit card after the examination?
Requesting a duplicate admit card, after WBJEE Exam, will cost you INR 500. The fee has to be remitted by a bank draft in the name of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board” payable at Kolkata. So be careful, with your WBJEE Admit Card.
How can I locate or find directions to the examination hall of WBJEE 2021?
The admit card will have the exam address of the exam centre of WBJEE 2021.
What can I do if there are any incorrect details on the admit card?
Candidates are supposed to check all the details carefully once the admit card is released. In case of any discrepancy, the candidates are supposed to report it to the official authority of WBJEE and contact the help desk numbers 1800 1023 789/ 1800 3450 050.
If the board has issued a correct admit card, which WBJEE 2021 Admit Card should I bring to the exam centre?
It is advisable that the candidate, who got their respective admit cards corrected for whatever reason may be, brings both of the admit cards to the exam centre on the day of the exam.
What are the centers for the WBJEE Exam?
There are 23 Exam centers in the state of West Bengal and 2 other centres from two other states which is Assam and Tripura. The list of exam centers can be found on the official website of the WBJEE Exam. Candidates can choose any of the centers from the provided list as per their convenience.
How many rounds are there in the counselling process? Is it offline?
There are three rounds of counselling. The candidates must pay a certain fee to participate in the counselling rounds. The counselling round is most likely to be commenced in online mode. The counselling process also will include seat allotment.
LIVE APPLICATION FORMS
Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, [MRIIRS] Faridabad
B.Tech (Total Fees) Rs. 960000
Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science, [HITS] Chennai
Acharya Institute of Technology, [AIT] Bangalore
B.Tech (Total Fees) Rs. 12,00,000/
Sharda University, Greater Noida
B.Tech (Total Fees) Rs. 1.82 LPA