- August 17, 2020: The merit-based counselling of SHIATS/SHUATS has been started. Candidates can click here to do choice filling and pay the fee, and take part in SHIATS/SHUATS open online counselling.
- July 31, 2020: The SHIATS/SHUATS 2020 exam has been cancelled and the admissions will be conducted on the basis of merit list prepared on criteria of class 10th and 12th marks, along with other category based criteria. Candidates are required to upload their mark-sheet by July 30, 2020. For SHIATS/SHUATS PG admissions the candidates can upload their UG mark-sheets till August 17, 2020.
The Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences (SHUATS) is a full-fledged deemed university ensuring the successful development of Agricultural Education, Research, Extension, Science, Technology and other disciplines. Prepare yourself for the SHIATS 2020 Exam by going through the tips and tricks in the article given below -
- What is SHIATS/SHUATs Exam?
- SHIATS/SHUATS 2020 Exam Dates
- SHIATS/SHUATS 2020 Eligibility
- SHIATS/SHUATS 2020 Syllabus
- SHIATS/SHUATS 2020 Exam Pattern
- SHIATS/SHUATS 2020 Registration
- SHIATS/SHUATS 2020 Application Form
- SHIATS/SHUATS 2020 Admit Card
- SHIATS/SHUATS 2020 Exam Centres
- SHIATS/SHUATS 2020 Result
- How to Prepare for SHIATS Exam?
- SHIATS/SHUATS 2020 Cut off
- SHIATS/SHUATS Selection Process
- Courses Offered by SHUATS
- SHIATS/SHUATS Reference Books
- SHIATS/SHUATS Contact Information
- Related Exams
What is SHIATS/SHUATS Exam?
- SHIATS Entrance Exam is a National Level Entrance Exam. It is conducted by the Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences (SHUATS) Allahabad, UP, to offer admission to aspirants in programs offered by the University. SHUATS is a name to reckon with for its range of UG and PG courses.
- Courses offered by the SHUATS University are Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Master of Science (M.Sc), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), B.E., BBA, M.Tech, M.A, M.B.A, and Ph.D under various streams.
- The Agricultural Institute was established under the leadership of Sam Higginbottom in 1910 as an ecumenical Institute of Christian Churches and Church Organizations in India. The Allahabad Agricultural Institute was later changed as The Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences a government-aided university located in Allahabad.
- The goal of SHIATS is to offer technical training that helps students to develop skills in their respective fields. SHIATS keep students informed about the potential job opportunities and help students to make their career. The infrastructure of the university is divided into various departments which include 22 constituent schools, 3 research centres for encouraging the research activities towards the aspects of agriculture, technology and scientific education.
- The academy also consists of 78 academic departments, all of which are organized from 8 faculties. ICAR AIEEA Scores are also accepted by Sam Higginbottom for admissions. But as per the break up of admission, the seats provided for UG is only 15% and the seats provided for PG courses is only 25% through ICAR AIEEA. Sometimes the admissions are provided on the basis of candidate's performance in Direct Interview conducted by the Sam Higginbottom.
- SHIATS is affiliated to University Grants Commission (UGC) it was approved by UGC in the year 2000 and accredited by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) in the year 2009. SHIATS was also accredited by NAAC with a grade 'A'.
- The SHIATS Exam is conducted in offline mode. Candidates who wish to get admission into any of the courses mentioned above Sam Higginbottom University need to appear for the SHIATS Exam. They can apply for the SHIATS Exam by going to the official website of the university. The admissions are given to the candidates purely on the basis of merit. It is based on the score obtained by the applicants in the SHIATS Exam and Interview.
- Candidates should take a look at the following table which gives some important information about the SHIATS Exam.
|Exam Name||Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology & Science Entrance Exam|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducted By||The Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology, and Sciences (SHUATS)|
|Institution Type||Autonomous University|
|Courses Offered||Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Master of Science (M.Sc), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech)., B.E., BBA, M.Tech, M.A., M.B.A., and PhD|
|SHIATS 2020 Exam Date||August 2, 2020|
|Helpdesk||+91-532-2684781, [email protected]|
SHIATS/SHUATS 2020 Exam Dates
The candidates who are eligible can apply for SHIATS, the Application Form will be available from January 21, 2020. The Exam will be conducted on August 2, 2020 for various courses offered by the SHUATS University. The SHIATS 2020 Exam Dates will be announced by the conducting authority on the official website.
The result for the SHIATS Exam will be declared on the official website and also on the University Notice board on August 7, 2020. The Counseling Process and Registration will start from August 17, 2020. All the dates are tentative as the university has yet to announce the actual dates, the university usually makes the announcement about the SHIATS exam in the month of December.
|Exam Dates||Exam Events|
|July 1, 2020||Commencement of Counselling and Registration|
|July 15, 2019||Entrance test for BPEd only|
|July 16, 2019||Commencement of Classes for all Programmes (New Students)|
|August 7, 2020||Declaration of Result|
|August 2, 2020||Entrance Test for Undergraduate Programmes (9 am to 11 am)|
|August 2, 2020||Entrance test for Postgraduate Programmes (2 pm to 4:30 pm)|
|August 2, 2020||Entrance test for BEd & MEd Programme (2 pm to 4:30 pm)|
|July 5, 2020||Last Date for Submission of Application Form through On-line|
|July 5, 2020||Last Date for Receiving Draft/Chalan with Photograph for Online Applicants|
|July 5, 2020||Last Date for Sale of Application Form for SHIATS Entrance Test, (University Counter)|
|July 1, 2020||Download SHIATS Admit Card|
|July 5, 2020||Last Date for Submission of Application Form for Entrance Test, (By Post)|
The classes for all the courses will be commenced on 16th July 2020.
SHIATS/SHUATS 2020 Eligibility
There are different eligibility requirements by the university for different courses offered in Sam Higginbottom both for Undergraduate programs and Post graduate programs. The final year students are also eligible for applying to the SHIATS Exam provisionally provided they receive the certificate of completion of their bachelor's degree before the counselling process.
In any way, if it comes to notice that the applicant has received the admission without submitting the documents of completion of his/her bachelor's degree, the University reserves all the rights to cancel his/her admission.
For UG Programs Candidates should have passed 10+2 from state or central board with at least 45% aggregate marks for general category and 40% aggregate marks for ST/SC/Differently abled candidates. SHIATS 2020 Eligibility is given by the University is differs for each program and course. Candidate needs to have minimum 10+2+3 years or 10+2+4 years of educational qualification and percentage criteria vary from program to program.
The below-given table shows the desired educational qualification for various SHIATS UG and PG programs:
|B. Sc||passed 10+2, or it's equivalent with PCM||An aggregate of 50% in 10+2 or its equivalent exam.|
|M. Sc||passed B. Sc. from any affiliated university.||Minimum of 6.00 CGPA (57%)|
|B. A||passed 10+2 or it's equivalent with any subjects||No percentage criteria|
|M. A||Graduates from any recognized university.||No percentage criteria|
|B. Tech||passed 10+2 or it's equivalent with PCM||Minimum of 45% marks in 10+2 or an equivalent exam.|
|M. Tech||passed B. Tech or B.E. from any affiliated university||Minimum 50% aggregate i.e. 5.5 CGPA|
|BBA||passed 10+2 or it's equivalent||An aggregate of 50% in 10+2 or its equivalent exam.|
|MBA||Graduates from any recognized university.||Minimum 50% criteria or 6.00 CGPA.|
|B. Ed||Graduated from any recognized university.||Minimum of 50% marks|
|M. Ed||passed B. Ed., B. Sc.B. Ed., B.A, B. Ed from any affiliated university.||Minimum of 50% marks|
|B.P.Ed||passed BPE or bachelor's degree with physical education as an elective subject and participation in national/ inter university competition/ All India inter University.||50% in BPE and 45% in elective subject.|
|Ph.D||Regular master degree in a relevant subject||55% for general candidate and 50% for Physically handicapped candidates.|
Reservation of Seats according to the Categories
The Regular Candidates are eligible for admission at SHIATS as a full-time student who can avail of all the facilities of the university and other departments.
The General and Christian candidates have the reservation with equal proportions i.e., 50% for general and 50% for the Christian candidates.
The candidates who have given ICAR Examination have a reservation of 15% in UG programs and a reservation of 25% in PG programs. The same reservation rule of 50% for general and 50% for Christian is applied for the ICAR examination.
The Foreign/ NRI/ NRI Sponsored candidates are not required to write the SHIATS Examination but they are required to pay the admission fee as prescribed to them which will not include the lodging, boarding or food expenses. All the other expenses excepting the tuition fee are to be paid separately.
The Kashmiri Migrant Candidates have a separate reservation at SHIATS where they can attain the admission under the special category. The entrance test application fee payable by them is mentioned on the official website.
SHIATS/SHUATS 2020 Syllabus
SHIATS/SHUATS Syllabus for every course offered differs. The SHIATS 2020 Syllabus for UG programs will include what the candidates have studied in 11th and 12th grade. The syllabus for SHIATS/SHUATS PG programs consists of all the important topics that the candidates appearing for the exam would have to prepare what they have studied in the UG course.
SHIATS 2020 Mathematics Syllabus
Mentioned below is the list of topics that are asked in the mathematics section of SHIATS.
- Differential Equations
- Statistics and Probability
- Permutation & Combination
- Integral Calculus
- Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Three-dimensional Coordinate Geometry
- Binomial Theorem and Its Simple Applications
- Matrix & Determinants
- Limit, Continuity and Differentiability
- Coordinate Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Sequence & Series
SHIATS 2020 Chemistry Syllabus
In the list below is mentioned the syllabus of Chemistry for SHIATS.
- States of Matter Gases and Liquid
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity In Properties
- s – Block Elements
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Principles Related To Practical Chemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Purification and Characterisation Of Organic Compounds
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- p – Block Elements
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Co-Ordination Compounds
- Environmental chemistry
- d – And f – Block Elements
- Atomic Structure
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
SHIATS 2020 Physics Syllabus
Find below the syllabus covered in the Physics section of SHIATS.
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Magnetic Effects of Current And Magnetism
- Universal Law of Gravitation
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electronic Devices
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Work, Energy and Power
- Physical World and Measurement
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Communication Systems
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Atoms and Nuclei
SHIATS 2020 Logical Reasoning Syllabus
Following are the topics that are asked in the Logical Reasoning section of SHIATS.
- Data Interpretation
- Blood Relations
SHIATS/SHUATS 2020 Exam Pattern
The SHIATS/SHUATS UG Exam is conducted in the morning session i.e., 9:00 am to 11:00 am and the SHIATS/SHUATS PG Exam is conducted in the afternoon session i.e., 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm and an additional 30 minutes are given for the B.Ed or M.Ed paper.
UG entrance exam is conducted for SHIATS 2020 in both English and Hindi languages and PG program entrance exam will be conducted for SHIATS 2020 in English language only.
Exam Duration: The exam is conducted for two hours for both UG and PG.
Marking Scheme: One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. The SHIATS 2020 Question Paper will be for 160 marks.
Language: For the UG courses questions will be in both English and Hindi. For PG courses the questions are given only in English.
SHIATS 2020 UG Exam pattern
The Exam pattern for the SHIATS UG courses are as below:
|SHIATS Compulsory Section||General Aptitude||General Aptitude|
|SHIATS Optional subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Home Science PCM/PCB/PCMB/HBC Subject Group, need to attend the UG-1 Test Booklet.||Arts, Commerce and Agriculture i.e. COM/ARTS/AGRI|
|Choice||Candidates need to attend any 3 optional subjects||Candidates need to need anyone subject|
SHIATS 2020 PG Exam Pattern
The Exam pattern for the PG courses are as below:
|Compulsory Section||General Aptitude|
|Optional Sections||AGRI, BIO, ABF, HSC, SCI, OTH, ETE|
|B. Ed Section (Additional Section for B. Ed)||B. Ed section and Teaching Aptitude section|
|M. Ed Section (Additional Section for M. Ed)||M. Ed section and Teaching Management section|
SHIATS ENTRANCE TEST BOOKLETS
The SHIATS UG candidates who are appearing for the SHIATS Exam need to answer the questions from the 3 UG Booklets i.e., UG-1, UG-2, UG-3 as per the conducting body. The PG candidates who are appearing for the SHIATS Exam need to appear for 2 booklets of which one booklet is mandatory and the other can be chosen by the candidate according to his preference or interest.
SHIATS/SHUATS 2020 Registration
Registration can be done both online and offline mode. SHIATS Application will be available on the website and also in the SHUATS University. A common application form is given for the courses. SHIATS 2020 Registration Process starts from January 21, 2020 to July 5, 2020.
Required Documents for SHIATS/SHUATS
The following documents are required while filling the SHIATS Application Form:
- Academic History Details of the Candidate
- Marksheet of class 10, 12 and Degree
- Scanned image file of Photograph and signature
- A valid credit/debit/net banking for Application Fee Payment.
Important Note: Make sure your photo is clear and has a white background with a focus on the face. Also, keep a print of the receipt for future reference.
Application for Scholarship for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority/ General candidates Belonging to Uttar Pradesh
The SC/ ST candidates who are falling under the eligibility criteria for acquiring the scholarship will be provided with scholarship as per the G.O N: 641/ 642-2-2013 as dated on 02-12-2013.
The OBC/ Minority/ General candidates who are falling under the eligibility criteria for acquiring the scholarship will be provided with scholarship as per the G.O. No: 641/ 642-2-2013 as dated on 02-12-2013.
Important Documents Required while filling the SHIATS Scholarship
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
How to apply for SHIATS Exam?
Follow these steps to register for SHIATS Exam
Step 1: SHIATS Registration
- Visit the official website
- Click on the “Admission” section
- Candidates will be re-directed to the admission section where the candidate needs to click the “Apply Now” option
- Candidates need to select any one option drop-down menu
Step 2: SHIATS Application Filling
- Next, select the three different exam centres from the drop-down list
- Enter all the required details (Personal and Educational)
- Select the desired program
- Upload all the required documents like photograph and candidate's signature in the specified format
Step 3: SHIATS Application Fee Payment
- Pay the requisite pay
- Take a printout of the Application Form for future reference
SHIATS/SHUATS 2020 Application Form
The Application Form is common for all the courses. The Application form fee for all the Undergraduate Program and Postgraduate Program is INR 1400. It is the same for B.Ed and M.Ed courses as well. The SHIATS 2020 Application Form can be availed by both Offline and Online mode. SHIATS/SHUATS Application Form fee can be paid by the candidate via challan, which can be deposited either at the Axis Bank or at the SBI Bank or the candidates can use online payment mode.
Payment of SHIATS application fee by means of Bank Draft -
|Payment of SHIATS Application Fee - Bank Draft|
|SHIATS Prospectus & Application Forms||INR 400|
|SHIATS Postal charges||INR 50|
Payment of SHIATS application fee by means of Cash -
|Payment of SHIATS application fee - Cash|
|Prospectus & Application Forms||INR 400|
Online Payment of SHIATS Application Fee -
|SHIATS Online Application Fee|
|All Undergraduate Programmes||INR 1400|
|All Postgraduate Programmes||INR 1400|
|B.Ed Only||INR 1400|
|MEd Only||INR 1400|
|All PG Programmes (with BEd)||INR 1400|
|All PG Programmes (with MEd)||INR 1400|
|Faculty level Test & Interview Programmes||INR 700|
SHIATS/SHUATS 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card will contain the SHIATS/SHUATS exam centre details of the SHIATS 2020. The candidate has to carefully read all the exam-related details mentioned on the Admit card. Candidates can download the SHIATS 2020 Admit Card by visiting the official website of SHUATS.
SHIATS Admit card is an important document which a candidate has to carry to the exam centre. The candidates should carry a Passport size photo along with the Admit card this photograph should be the similar one which they used to fill the Application form.
How To Download SHIATS Exam Admit Card?
The candidates will have to follow the following steps to download the SHIATS Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of SHIATS 2020.
- Enter the application form number or query number to view the card.
- Click on the Get Admit Card section.
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Take a printout of the admit card and keep it safe till the admission process is completed.
SHIATS/SHUATS 2020 Exam Centres
There are 24 SHIATS Exam Centres across India. The candidates will get to choose any 3 exam centres while filling up the Application form. They can choose any SHIATS/SHUATScentre which is convenient for them. The Exam centre and place will be given on the Admit Card of the candidate.
The University has the right to give any Exam centre to the candidate. The Exam centres once assigned will not be changed so the candidates have to be careful while choosing the Exam centre. The list of SHIATS 2020 Exam Centres are mentioned in the table below -
|Exam Centres||Exam Code|
The candidates will have to carry the following documents along with them to the SHIATS/SHUATS Exam Center
- Admit card
- Government Identity Proof (Voter Id/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving Licence)
- Passport Size Photo (Same as the one given for Application Form)
SHIATS/SHUATS 2020 Result
SHIATS 2020 Results can be viewed by the candidate from August 7, 2020. To get the rSHIATS esult the candidate will have to enter his/her Application number. Separate merit list will be prepared for the candidates based on the total marks obtained. Admission is strictly based on both the marks obtained by the candidate as well as the availability of the seat.
A separate merit list will be prepared for NRI Wards/NRI-sponsored SHIATS/SHUATS candidates.
NOTE: Every SHIATS/SHUATS candidate should note that 15% of seats in UG programs and 25% seats in PG programs in agriculture and allied subjects are reserved for the candidate qualified through ICAR exam
How To Download SHIATS Result?
The following steps should be used to download SHIATS Result from the official website
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the SHIATS Results section.
- Enter the login details such as Application Form Number and select the program.
- After entering all the details click on the “Get Result”.
- Candidates scorecard appears on the screen.
- Take a printout of the Results/scorecard and save it till the counselling finishes.
How to prepare for SHIATS Exam?
Getting prepared for an exam is the key factor which contributes to one's exam success. Most aspirants get buzzed on what to do, what to have, what to read and even which place (tourist or a serene environment) to visit in other to get prepared for exams. SHIATS Exam Pattern makes it easier for applicants to prepared and also pass the exam only when the applicant prepares well for SHIATS 2020.
Below are the listed steps to guide SHIATS applicants to best prepare for the exams. After the SHIATS applicant is certified eligible and has made the necessary payment for the application process (where he/she is in possession of the admit card allotted to him/her).
- The first thing to do in the SHIATS preparation is to keep a note of the important dates (especially the date of the exams) which would help you to prepare accordingly (exam pattern and dates).
- Having a prepared mindset. The SHIATS applicants will be able to schedule his/her daily activities making sure it benefits the preparation for the SHIATS 2020 exam
- Having a daily time table on your daily activities.
- From the SHIATS 2020 Exam Pattern, Syllabus and Important Dates, you make your personal timetable.
- Early prep is recommended for SHIATS. Aside from finding yourself a serene environment to study, creating and joining a challenging test based on the syllabus always gives you a step ahead
- Be familiar with past questions. When solving the past questions, give yourself the minimum practising time as compared to SHIATS exam time duration.
- Have a balanced diet as you stay fit. Give yourself some break times to relax and also refresh the mind as you memorize what you've study.
- Two weeks to the exams dates are the most suitable dates for revision
- Stay healthy.
- Be on time for the exams
SHIATS 2020 Cut Off
The SHIATS 2020 Cut off will be decided based on the following factors:
- The total number of candidates appearing for the SHIATS exam in that particular year.
- The highest score obtained by the SHIATS candidate.
- The total number of SHIATS candidates who pass the exam.
- The level of difficulty of the SHIATS paper set by the conducting authority.
- The total number of seats available in the university.
SHIATS Selection Process
To get selected for the undergraduate courses there is an Entrance test which will be conducted by the university. There will be two sets of test paper UG-1 and UG-2 the candidates can choose the paper depending on their qualifying subject.
Under Graduate - 1
This paper will have 160 questions. The time duration to complete this paper is 2 hours. General Aptitude is a compulsory section which will have 40 questions. The optional sections will have subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and Home science each section will have 40 questions.
The candidates will have to attempt any 3 sections from the given subjects as per their qualifying subject which they mentioned in the Application form.
Under Graduate - 2
This paper will have 160 questions. The time duration to complete this paper is 2 hours. General Aptitude is a section which is compulsory and has 40 questions. The optional sections will have subjects like Agriculture, Arts subjects, Commerce each section will have 120 questions.
The SHIATS candidates will have to attempt any 1 subject as per their qualifying exam which they mentioned in the Application form.
SHIATS 2020 Counselling
All the required original documents should be carried by the candidate at the time of counselling. There will be separate merit lists under each category and candidates will be called for the counselling process based on the merit list. SHIATS 2020 Counselling will commence from August 17, 2020. For 2020, the SHIAT/SHUAT counselling will happen on the basis of marks secured in class 12th and its equivalent for UG course.
While for the PG admissions the criteria will be the marks/grade secured in UG. The SHIATS/SHUATS has not yet released the criteria on which it will consider the tie-breakers. In other words, the subject with higher preference has not been announced yet.
Eligible candidates are supposed to download the call letter from the official website before counselling this should be presented when they go for the counselling.
Documents Required for SHIATS/SHUATS Counselling:
- 10th and 12th Marksheets
- SHIATS/SHUATS Admit Card
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
How to apply for SHIATS/SHUATS Counselling
There will be separate pages for Diploma candidates and UG/PG Candidates. Both have to Login using their credentials, fill in the required details, pay the required fee, and wait for the result of Counselling to come out. The SHIATS/SHUATS Counselling process is very simple, it is completely online and system-generated. A candidate should fill the details within due time. Click here to go to SHIATS/SHUATS Counselling page
Courses offered after SHIATS
The list of courses offered by Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences (SHUATS) are mentioned in the table below -
|Course Label||Course Duration|
|Bachelor of Technology||4 years|
|Bachelor of Science||3 years|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||3 years|
|Bachelor of Computer Application||3 years|
|Bachelor of Arts||3 years|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||4 years|
|Bachelor of Commerce||3 years|
|Bachelor of Education||2 years|
|Bachelor of Physical Education||2 years|
|Master of Technology||2 years|
|Master of Science||2 years|
|Master of Business Administration||2 years|
|Master of Computer Application||2 years|
|Master of Arts||2 years|
|Master of Commerce||2 years|
|Master of Public health||2 years|
|Master of Education||2 years|
|Master of Philosophy||2 years|
|Master of Pharmacy||2 years|
|Doctor of Philosophy||2 years|
The other courses offered include Remote sensing, Dairy Technology, Food Technology, Animal Husbandry, Animal Husbandry, Management, Film and Mass communication, Theology, Health Sciences, Agriculture, Sciences.
Diploma & PG Diploma
UG Programs: B.Sc (Bachelor of Science), B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology), B.A (Bachelor of Arts), B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration), BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application), B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce), B.D (Bachelor of Divinity), B.Ed (Bachelor of Education), B.L.I.Sc (Bachelor of Library and Information Science), B.PES (Bachelor of Physical Education and Sports), B.Ped (Bachelor of Physical Education ), B. Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy), B.PT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy).
PG Diploma: M.Tech (Master of Technology), M.Sc (Master of Science), M.B.A (Master of Business Administration), MCA (Master of Computer Application), M.Com (Master of Commerce), M.PH (Master of Public Health), M.Phil (Master of Philosophy), M.A (Master of Arts), M.Ed (Master of Education), M.Sw (Master of Social Work ), M.L.I.Sc (Master of Library and Information Science), M.Th (Master of Theology).
Certificates: Certificate in Chaplaincy, Certificate in Discipleship, Certificate in Applied Theology, Certificate Course in English Proficiency.
SHIATS Reference Books
All the important SHIATS reference books written by well-renowned authors are mentioned in the table below -
|NCERT Physics 11th and 12th class (PART 1)||NCERT Physics 11th and 12th class (PART 2)||Physics: Very Advanced level|
|Resnick, Halliday, and Walker (Optional)||Concepts of Physics by HC Verma Vol-1||Concepts of Physics by HC Verma Vol-2|
|Concepts of Modern Physics (SIE) by Arthur, Sobita Mahajan, and S. Rai Choudhury||Problems In General Physics by IE Irodov||Physics Volume 1- Resnick Halliday|
|Physics Volume 2- Resnick Halliday||New Pattern Physics- DC Pandey||New Pattern Physics- DC Pandey|
Chemistry Section -
|Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by RC Mukherjee.||NCERT Exemplar Problems: Solutions Chemistry||Organic Chemistry by Robert Thornton Morrison.|
|Numerical Chemistry by P. Bahadur (Objective)||Arihant Organic Chemistry Objective (Optional)||Physical Chemistry for Competitions (JEE Main & Advanced) Vol-1 and Vol-2|
Mathematics Section -
|NCERT Maths 12th Grade||NCERT Maths 10th Grade||NCERT Exemplar Problems: Solutions Mathematics - Class 12|
|S.L. Loney for Trigonometry and Coordinate Geometry||G.N. Berman: This book is specifically used for Calculus.||I.A. Maron and A Das Gupta (Subjective)|
|RD Sharma class 12th VOL 1||RD Sharma class 12th VOL 2||RD Sharma class 10th|
|RD Sharma class 11th||Coordinate Geometry for IIT JEE by SK Goyal||Integral Calculus for IIT JEE by Amit Agarwal|
|Vectors & 3D Geometry by Arihant Publications||Trigonometry by Arihant Publications||NCERT Exemplar Problems: Solutions Mathematics - Class 11|
Biology Section -
|Class XI NCERT Biology textbook||Class XII NCERT Biology textbook||Botany - A.C. Dutta (Oxford publications)|
|Objective Biology - Dinesh (volume-1)||Objective Biology - Dinesh (volume-2)||Objective Biology (volume-1) Pradeep's publication|
|Objective Biology (volume-2) Pradeep's publication||Biology for beginners - Trueman Jesse Moon||NCERT at your fingertips|
SHIATS Contact Information
Email: [email protected]