- What is AIPVT?
- AIPVT 2020 Important Dates
- AIPVT 2020 Application Process
- AIPVT 2020 Admit Card
- AIPVT 2020 Exam Centre
- AIPVT 2020 Exam Pattern
- AIPVT 2020 Syllabus
- AIPVT 2020 Results
- AIPVT 2020 Cutoff
- AIPVT 2020 Couselling
What is AIPVT Exam?
AIPVT (All India Pre-Veterinary Test) is replaced by the NEET examination from 2017. AIPVT exam is conducted to offer admission into B.V.Sc and A.H. The admission in the veterinary courses will be given to the candidates based on the basis of the NEET 2020 merit list. The process for AIPVT registration will be online. The candidates must go through the eligibility criteria decided by the authority to apply for AIPVT 2020 and get the admission. The examination will be conducted on the National level. The AIPVT exam will be conducted offline. The AIPVT examination will be conducted on May 3, 2020.
|Exam Name||All India Pre-Veterinary Test|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Offered Courses||B.V.Sc & A.H|
|Date||May 3, 2020|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
AIPVT 2020 Important Dates
The applicants must keep track of the important events and dates related to the AIPVT application form 2020. The table given below mentions the AIPVT 2020 Important Dates
|AIPVT 2020 Online Application Form commences from||November 3, 2019|
|AIPVT 2020 Online Application Form closing date||December 4, 2019|
|AIPVT 2020 Admit Card available from||April 14, 2020|
|AIPVT 2020 Examination Date||May 3, 2020|
|AIPVT 2020 Result||June 25, 2020|
|AIPVT 2020 Counselling||August 7, 2020|
AIPVT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The AIPVT 2020 Eligibility Criteria comprises of age limit, nationality, minimum education qualification, and qualifying examination score. It is mandatory for all the AIPVT 2020 candidates to fulfill the eligibility criteria AIPVT 2020.
- The candidates must be an Indian citizen (candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible to apply).
- The lower age limit is 17 years and the upper age limit is 25 as on December 31, 2017. (Exceptions for SC/ST/OBC students, relaxation of five years in age criteria).
- The minimum education qualification is 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as the main subjects. The candidates who are in class 12 can also be provided he passes the same on or before June 30, 2019.
- The candidates should have scored a minimum percentage of 50% in the qualifying exam (for SC/ST/OBC students in 40%).
AIPVT 2020 Application Form
The AIPVT 2020 candidates can start filling Application Form AIPVT 2020 from November 3, 2019. The application form will be available on the official website of AIPVT.
The last date to apply for AIPVT 2020 application form is December 4, 2019. The candidates can go through the steps to fill the application form.
- Go to the official website of AIPVT
- Submit the details on the registration page and complete filling your personal and educational details in the AIPVT application form.
- Once the registration is completed, note down the registration number.
- Pay the AIPVT 2020 application fee either via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net-Banking or by e-challan.
- Then take a printout of the confirmation after a successful transaction.
AIPVT 2020 Application Fee
The AIPVT 2020 application fee differs according to the categories of the candidates. The AIPVT application fee for the applicants is INR 1500 for and for OBC candidates, it is INR 750 for SC/ST/PWD candidates. An additional late fee of 750 is applicable to these candidates.
The candidates can pay the fee via the following ways:
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- E-challan by paying the amount in VCI account in any branch of Vijaya Bank/SBI
AIPVT 2020 Admit Card
The examination authority will release the AIPVT 2020 Admit Card on April 14, 2020. The admit card is a mandatory document that the candidate has to carry on the day of the examination. The candidates can download the AIPVT 2020 admit card from the official website via these steps:
- Go to the official website of AIPVT.
- Enter the details- Registration number & password.
- Click on the "AIPVT Admit Card" link.
- The candidates have to download the admit card along with a proforma. The candidate also has to paste the passport size photograph on the proforma.
AIPVT 2020 Exam Centre
AIPVT will be conducted in 46 exam centers all over India. They will have 3 preferences of AIPVT 2020 Exam centre while filling up the application form. Accordingly, the examination authority will of allotting the exam center lies in the hands of the examination Board.
AIPVT 2020 Exam Pattern
The AIPVT 2020 candidates should go through all the AIPVT 2020 Exam Pattern to excel in the examination. AIPVT exam will be conducted offline. The candidates have to attempt the 180 multiple-choice questions in total. The question paper covers topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Negative marking will be applicable in the AIPVT exam 2020. The candidate can score 4 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
|Subject||Number of questions||Total|
AIPVT 2020 Syllabus
The AIPVT 2020 Syllabus will cover topics from Chemistry, Physics, Biology. The AIPVT syllabus for all the three subjects is prepared on similar lines to that XII th level NCERT syllabus. Check the syllabus and topics given below:
- Class XI: Basic concepts of Chemistry, the structure of the atom, classification of elements and periodicity properties, Chemical bonding, molecular structure states of matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, General Principles and process of isolation of elements, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, s-Blocks Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), some p-block elements, Organic chemistry-some basic principles, and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental chemistry.
- Class XII: Sloid state solutions, Electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, surface chemistry, p-Block elements, d and f Block elements, Coordinations compounds, Haloalkanes, and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic compounds containing nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers Chemistry in everyday life.
- Class XI: Diversity in the living world, Structural organizations in animals and plants, Cell structure, Function plant Physiology, Human Physiology.
- Class XII: Reproduction Genetics and Evolution, Biology and human welfare, Biotechnology and its applications, Ecology and Environment.
- Class XI: Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics Laws and motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of system of particles and Rigid Body Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetics, Theory Oscillations and waves.
- Class XII: Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of current and magnetism, Electromagnetics Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual nature of matter and radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices.
AIPVT 2020 Results
The examination board will announce the result on June 25, 2020. Candidates can check the results on the official website of AIPVT by using their registration number and roll number. Below are the given steps to check the AIPVT 2020 Results
- Visit the official website of AIPVT.
- Click on the result link.
- Enter the registration number, roll number, and security pin.
- Download the result and take the print out.
AIPVT 2020 Cutoff
Along with the results, the examination authority also releases the AIPVT cutoff. The AIPVT cutoff is the marks that the candidates have to score in order to qualify the examination and take part in AIPVT 2020 counselling. The AIPVT 2020 Counselling will be prepared in accordance with the total number of candidates who have attempted AIPVT 2020 exam, the number of seats and the difficulty level of examination. The cutoff for the institutes in the participating states will be separately declared by the concerned authority in the participating states.
AIPVT 2020 Counselling
In order to finally claim a seat and complete the admission process, the candidates have to participate in the AIPVT 2020 counselling. The date and time for the counselling will be released by VCI. It is mandatory for qualified and eligible candidates to attempt the AIPVT 2020 counselling on the specific date and at the specific location. The AIPVT counselling will be completed in 3 rounds. Once the seats have been allotted the candidates will receive an allotment letter. The selected candidates will have to carry all the documents required for verification during the counselling. The list of the documents that the candidates have to carry is given below:
- Character certificate
- Provisional certificate A valid category certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate to be submitted by PWD candidates
- Four passport size photograph and one postcard sized photograph
- AIPVT 2020 admit card
- AIPVT 2020 counselling letter
- Date of birth certificate (secondary school examination or equivalent certificate)
- Qualifying examination mark sheet