If you are seeking life and career as a Veterinary Doctor, AIPVT is your gateway to achieve your aspirations. Please note that the VCI (Veterinary Council of India) only conducts the counselling process. Since 2017, AIPVT has been replaced by NEET. The counselling process will be conducted by the Veterinary Association of India. Click here to go to the Counselling Section for information.
- February 10, 2021: The mop-up round seat allotment for admissions through AIPVT Counselling is released. Candidates who had taken part in the counselling process can check the same on the official website.
- January 29, 2021: The second round seat allotment through AIPVT Counselling is released.
- January 16, 2021: AIPVT Counselling First Round Seat Allotment is released.
- January 2, 2021: AIPVT counselling registration started, candidates are advised to refer to the official website.
- What is AIPVT?
- AIPVT 2021 Exam Date
- AIPVT 2021 Application Process
- AIPVT 2021 Admit Card
- AIPVT 2021 Exam Centre
- AIPVT 2021 Exam Pattern
- AIPVT 2021 Syllabus
- AIPVT 2021 Result
- AIPVT 2021 Cutoff
- AIPVT 2020 Counselling
- Contact Details
What is the AIPVT Exam?
AIPVT (All India Pre-Veterinary Test) is replaced by the NEET examination from 2017. AIPVT exam is conducted to offer admission into B.V.Sc and A.H. The admission in the veterinary courses will be given to the candidates based on the basis of the NEET 2020 merit list. The process for AIPVT registration will be online. The candidates must go through the eligibility criteria decided by the authority to apply for AIPVT 2021 and get the admission. The examination will be conducted on the National level. The AIPVT exam will be conducted offline. The AIPVT examination will be conducted on May 1, 2021. Candidates will get admission into the program based on the NEET 2021 merit list. Candidates who are interested should take a look at the information which is given below in detail for the AIPVT Exam.
The B.V.Sc and A.H. course duration are of a total of 5 and a half years. This also consists of a one-year-long rotating internship that students must undergo. The following table gives some important information regarding the AIPVT Exam.
|Exam Name||All India Pre-Veterinary Test|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Offered Courses||B.V.Sc & A.H|
|Date||To be announced|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
AIPVT 2021 Exam Date
The applicants must keep track of the important events and dates related to the AIPVT application form 2020. The table given below mentions the AIPVT important dates. Please note that these AIPVT dates are tentative or based on the first notification and will be updated from time to time upon extension and any change due to COVID19.
The counselling date will be released by veterinary council of India.
|AIPVT 2021 Online Application Form commences from||To be announced|
|AIPVT 2021 Online Application Form closing date||To be announced|
|AIPVT 2021 Admit Card available from||To be announced|
|AIPVT 2021 Examination Date||To be announced|
|AIPVT 2021 Result||To be announced|
|AIPVT 2021 Counselling||To be announced|
AIPVT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The AIPVT 2021 Eligibility Criteria comprises of age limit, nationality, minimum education qualification, and qualifying examination score. It is mandatory for all the AIPVT 2021 candidates to fulfil the eligibility criteria AIPVT 2021.
The AIPVT candidates must be an Indian citizen. Candidates belonging to the state of Jammu and Kashmir, are required to submit an affidavit.
AIPVT Age Limit
The lower age limit for an AIPVT Candidate is 17 years and the upper age limit is 25 as on December 31, 2021. (Exceptions for SC/ST/OBC students, relaxation of five years in age criteria).
For AIPVt, the minimum education qualification is 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as the main subjects. The AIPVT candidates who are in class 12 can also be provided he passes the same on or before June 30, 2021. The AIPVT candidates should have scored a minimum percentage of 47.5% in the qualifying exam (for SC/ST/OBC students in 40%). AIPVT Candidates should have a minimum score in PCB and English subjects, it should be 50% aggregate marks.
AIPVT 2021 Application Form
The AIPVT 2021 candidates can start filling Application Form AIPVT once the release date is announced by the official authorities. The application form will be available on the official website of AIPVT. The candidates can go through the steps to fill the application form.
- Go to the official website of AIPVT
- Submit the details on the AIPVT registration page and complete filling your personal and educational details in the AIPVT application form.
- Once the AIPVT registration is completed, note down the registration number.
- Pay the AIPVT 2021 application fee either via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net-Banking or by e-challan.
- Then take a printout of the AIPVT Confirmation Slip after a successful transaction.
Details/Documents Required for AIPVT 2021 Application Form
- Name of Candidate
- Contact Number
- Educational Details (Name of School, Board, Percentage in 10th and 12th)
- Postal/Residential Address
- Personal Info (Name of Parents/Guardian, Gender, Date of Birth)
- Passport Size Photograph (with clear background and focus on face)
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- PwD Certificate (If Applicable)
AIPVT 2021 Application Fee
The AIPVT 2021 application fee differs according to the categories of the candidates. The AIPVT application fee for the applicants is INR 1500 for and for OBC candidates, it is INR 750 for SC/ST/PWD candidates. An additional late fee of 750 is applicable to these candidates.
The AIPVT candidates can pay the fee via the following ways:
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- E-challan by paying the amount in VCI account in any branch of Vijaya Bank/SBI
- Take receipt of the fee and note down the reference number.
- Make sure you produce Category Certificates to avail the benefits in fee, else your Application will get cancelled.
AIPVT 2021 Admit Card
The examination authority will release the AIPVT 2021 Admit Card on the official website. The admit card is a mandatory document that the candidate has to carry on the day of the examination. Make sure the details in the Admit Card are correctly spelt. The candidates can download the AIPVT 2021 admit card from the official website via these steps:
- Go to the official website of AIPVT.
- Enter the details- Registration number & password.
- Click on the "AIPVT Admit Card" link.
- The candidates have to download the admit card along with a proforma. The candidate also has to paste the passport size photograph on the proforma.
AIPVT 2021 Exam Centre
AIPVT will be conducted in 46 exam centres all over India. They will have 3 preferences of AIPVT 2021 Exam centre while filling up the application form. Accordingly, the examination authority will of allotting the exam centre lies in the hands of the examination Board. The AIPVT 2021 Exam Centre details will be mentioned on the Admit Card. Please locate your Exam Centre at least a day before to avoid any 11th-hour hassle.
AIPVT 2021 Exam Pattern
The AIPVT 2021 candidates should go through all the AIPVT 2021 Exam Pattern to excel in the examination. AIPVT exam will be conducted offline. The candidates have to attempt the 180 multiple-choice questions in total. The question paper covers topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Negative marking will be applicable in the AIPVT exam 2020. The candidate can score 4 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
|Subject||Number of questions||Total|
AIPVT 2021 Syllabus
The AIPVT 2021 Syllabus will cover topics from Chemistry, Physics, Biology. The AIPVT syllabus for all the three subjects is prepared on similar lines to that XII level NCERT syllabus. Check the syllabus and topics given below:
- Class XI: Basic concepts of Chemistry, the structure of the atom, classification of elements and periodicity properties, Chemical bonding, molecular structure states of matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, General Principles and process of isolation of elements, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, s-Blocks Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), some p-block elements, Organic chemistry-some basic principles, and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental chemistry.
- Class XII: Sloid state solutions, Electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, surface chemistry, p-Block elements, d and f Block elements, Coordinations compounds, Haloalkanes, and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic compounds containing nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers Chemistry in everyday life.
- Class XI: Diversity in the living world, Structural organizations in animals and plants, Cell structure, Function plant Physiology, Human Physiology.
- Class XII: Reproduction Genetics and Evolution, Biology and human welfare, Biotechnology and its applications, Ecology and Environment.
- Class XI: Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics Laws and motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of system of particles and Rigid Body Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetics, Theory Oscillations and waves.
- Class XII: Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of current and magnetism, Electromagnetics Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual nature of matter and radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices.
AIPVT 2021 Results
The examination board will announce the result on the official website. Candidates can check the results on the official website of AIPVT by using their registration number and roll number. Below are the given steps to check the AIPVT 2021 Results
- Visit the official website of AIPVT.
- Click on the result link.
- Enter the registration number, roll number, and security pin.
- Download the result and take the print out.
AIPVT 2021 Cutoff
Along with the results, the examination authority also releases the AIPVT cutoff. The AIPVT cutoff is the marks that the candidates have to score in order to qualify the examination and take part in AIPVT 2021 counselling. The AIPVT 2021 Counselling will be prepared in accordance with the total number of candidates who have attempted AIPVT 2021 exam, the number of seats and the difficulty level of examination. The cutoff for the institutes in the participating states will be separately declared by the concerned authority in the participating states.
AIPVT 2020 Counselling
In order to finally claim a seat and complete the admission process, the candidates have to participate in the counselling. The date and time for the counselling will be released by VCI. It is mandatory for qualified and eligible candidates to attempt the AIPVT 2021 counselling on the specific date and at the specific location. The AIPVT counselling will be completed in 3 rounds. Once the seats have been allotted the candidates will receive an allotment letter. The selected candidates will have to carry all the documents required for verification during the counselling. The list of the documents that the candidates have to carry is given below:
- Character certificate issued by School
- Provisional certificate A valid category certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate to be submitted by PWD candidates
- Four passport size photograph and one postcard-sized photograph
- AIPVT 2021 admit card/NEET Admit Card
- AIPVT 2021 counselling letter/NEET Counselling Letter
- Date of birth certificate (secondary school examination or equivalent certificate)
- Qualifying examination mark sheet (12th and NEET/AIPVT)
- Aadhar Card
- Transfer Certificate
Steps to pay the AIPVT counselling fee and register
- Step 1: Visit the VCI Website
- Step 2: Create a profile
- Step 3: Submit required documents such as NEET Admit Card, NEET Score Card, Category Certificate, etc.
- Step 4: Pay the counselling fee
- Step 5: Fill the choices
- Step 6: Take a receipt of payment
Veterinary Council of India
A-Wing, IInd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan,
Bhikaji Kama Place,
New Delhi - 110066
Phone No. – 26184149/26184354/26182434
Website - www.vcicounseling.nic.in
How many times can I take the AIPVT Exam?
There is no limit for taking the AIPVT Exam. Candidates can appear for the AIPVT Exam any number of times.
What is the duration of the AIPVT Exam?
The duration of the AIPVT Exam is of 3 hours in total i.e. 180 minutes.
Does the AIPVT Exam have negative marking?
Yes. The AIPVT Exam has negative marking. Candidates will get 4 marks for every correct answer but there is a penalty of 1 mark for every wrong answer. Candidates will lose 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
Who can apply to the AIPVT Exam?
Candidates who have completed their 10+2 level and who have scored at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are allowed to apply for the AIPVT Exam. Candidates should also check the AIPVT Eligibility criteria for more information.
What is the mode of the AIPVT Exam?
The AIPVT is a pen-paper based exam that is the AIPVT Exam is conducted in an offline mode.