University of Victoria, British Columbia offers more than 160-degree programs and more than 120 student degree programs as well as professional and diploma courses under various faculty heads and under the department of segregation and schooling. The programs have high student satisfaction and very healthy research institutes that are best known for leadership in research that conducts life-changing research in the research department.
The programs also help in personal and professional development with vibrant community resources and workshops. The university has exchanged more than 100 programs with institutions in 25 different countries in the world.
The University Of Victoria regarded as one of the most desirable educational institutions, the University of Victoria offers admission to a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses at various levels of certification. Known for its partner programs, the institute offers exclusive courses for international students and is accredited by Canadian higher education institutions.
The University Of Victoria offers more than 200 undergraduate and postgraduate courses at various levels. While its Law, Engineering, and History programs compete well with other top institutions around the world, its state-of-the-art Marine Biology program is unmatched.
While 60% of your application weight has a good academic record and GPA, the remaining 40% is handled by other parameters such as general student personality and extracurricular activities, well-written personal statement, administrative ability, and leadership. Tabulated below are details for a few popular courses offered at the University Of Victoria:
|Master of Business Administration [M.B.A]||1,737,038||Dec 15, 2022||TOEFL90|IELTS6.5 |GMAT550|MELAB90|
|Bachelor of Engineering [B.Eng] in Electrical Engineering||2,080,880||Sep 30, 2022||TOEFL90|IELTS6.5 |MELAB90|
|Master of Engineering [M.Eng] in Mechanical Engineering||153,611||Oct 1, 2022||TOEFL90|IELTS6.5|MELAB90 |GRE317|
|Doctor of Philosophy [Ph.D.] in Mechanical Engineering||1,139,827||Jun 01, 2022||TOEFL90|IELTS6.5 |MELAB90|
|Doctor of Philosophy [Ph.D.] in Electrical and Computer Engineering||1,139,827||Jun 01, 2022||TOEFL90|IELTS6.5|MELAB90 |GRE317|
|Doctor of Philosophy [Ph.D.] in Civil Engineering||1,139,827||Jun 01, 2022||TOEFL90|IELTS6.5|MELAB90|
|Master of Engineering [M.Eng] in Telecommunication and Information Security||1,792,376||Jun 01, 2022||IELTS6.5|TOEFL90 |MELAB90|GRE317|
|Bachelor of Engineering [B.Eng] in Civil Engineering||2,006,748||Sep 30, 2022||TOEFL90|IELTS6.5|MELAB90|
|Master of Applied Science [M.ASc] in Mechanical Engineering||458,828||Jun 01, 2022||TOEFL90|IELTS6.5|MELAB90|
|Master of Applied Science [M.ASc] in Electrical and Computer Engineering||458,828||Jun 01, 2022||TOEFL90|IELTS6.5|MELAB90|GRE317|
|Bachelor of Engineering [B.Eng] in Computer Engineering||2,080,880||Jan 31, 2022 (Closed)||TOEFL90|IELTS6.5|MELAB90|
The University of Victoria's tuition fees vary for the different undergraduate and graduate programs. The tuition fees are charged for 2 academic terms. Given below are the average University of Victoria tuition fees for international students at various levels of study:
How many undergraduate and graduate courses are offered at the University of Victoria?
The University of Victoria offers around 280+ degree courses out of which 120 are undergraduate and 160 are graduate courses.
What are the popular courses offered at the University of Victoria?
The University of Victoria offers courses in the fields of engineering, science, business, mathematics, psychology, and many more. For more information about the courses at the University of Victoria, refer to the following link- https://www.getmyuni.com/canada/university/university-of-victoria-british-columbia#course
What is the tuition fee at the University of Victoria?
The average tuition fee at the University of Victoria for an undergraduate program is $16,039, and that or a graduate program is $3,700. The fee differs depending on the course of study.
What is the application fee at the University of Victoria?
The application fee at the University of Victoria is $99 for the undergraduate program and $122 for a graduate program.
How many exchange programs does the University of Victoria offer?
The University of Victoria offers around 100 exchange programs with universities in 25 different countries.