Nottingham Trent University is an international university in the most popular student cities in the UK. Students from over 160 countries choose from a variety of courses offered at the NTU campuses. A wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses are offered through all its campuses. Some of the courses offered at NTU are:
Undergraduate Courses Offered at Nottingham Trent University
- Business Management and Marketing - BA (Hons)
- Chemistry - MChem
- Childhood (Psychology)- BA (Hons)
- Applied Physics- BSc (Hons)
- Animal Biology- BSc (Hons)
- Computer Science and Mathematics- BSc (Hons)
- English and Film & TV- BA (Hons)
- Law with Business- LLB (Hons)
- Youth Justice- BA (Hons)
- Professional Policing - BA (Hons)
- International Law- LLB (Hons)
- Forensic Science- Msci
- Biological Sciences- BSc (Hons)
Postgraduate Courses Offered at Nottingham Trent University
- Advanced Materials Chemistry- MRes
- Chemistry- MRes
- International Business- M.Sc.
- Management and Business Analytics- M.Sc.
- Digital Marketing- M.Sc.
- Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship- M.Sc.
- Advertising and Marketing Communications- M.Sc.
- Media and Globalisation- M.A.
- Documentary Journalism- M.A./ PGDip
Tuition Fees at Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University offers bachelor's and master's degrees in various areas of study. The average tuition fees for each at NTU have been listed below:
- Bachelors Programs: $10,286
- Masters Programs: $8,032 to $13,320