Kingston University has four dedicated faculties in various fields including arts, business, engineering, and computing. Each faculty offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and research courses. Kingston focuses on innovative and engaging teaching methods to make learning enjoyable and give skills for a successful career. The courses are offered both in a full-time and part-time learning format. Some of the courses offered at Kingston University are:
Undergraduate Courses at Kingston University
- Biomedical Science B.Sc. (Hons)
- Aircraft Engineering BEng (Hons)
- Chemistry B.Sc. (Hons)
- Drama and Theatre Arts B.A. (Hons)
- Financial Economics B.Sc. (Hons)
- Graphic Design B.A. (Hons)
- Journalism and Media B.A. (Hons)
- Mathematics B.Sc. (Hons)
- Pharmaceutical Science B.Sc. (Hons)
- Psychology with Criminology B.Sc. (Hons)
- Accounting & Finance with Business Experience B.Sc. (Hons)
Postgraduate Courses at Kingston University
- Cancer Biology M.Sc.
- Development and International Economics M.A.
- Film Studies M.A.
- Mechanical Engineering M.Sc.
- Pharmaceutical Analysis M.Sc.
- Software Engineering with Management Studies M.Sc.
- Banking and Finance M.Sc.
- Accounting and Finance M.Sc.
- Analytical Chemistry M.Sc.
Tuition Fees at Kingston University
Kingston University offers bachelors, masters, diploma, certificate, pre-professional and pre-masters in various courses of study. The average tuition fees for various courses at Kingston University have been listed below:
- Bachelors Programs: $14,029 to $19,015
- Masters Programs: $9,313 to $24,877
- Diploma Programs: $10,349 to $18,817
- Certificate Programs: $17,427
- Pre-professional Programs: $8,746 to $17,617
- Pre-masters Programs: $11,707