CUET 2022 UG phase 1 result is expected to be declared in the second week of Aug 2022. In addition, CUET UG phase 2 exam is being held from Aug 4 - Aug 20, 2022, and the result for the same is expected to be released in the fourth week of Sep 2022. CUET results will be declared on the official website.
The Information Brochure was revised, and it underwent four changes relating to document upload and evaluation pattern areas. The candidates who intend to be admitted to any of the central universities participating in CUET 2022 must attain a good entrance exam score. The candidates who qualify for the exam with a good score will be invited to the counselling process for CUET 2022.
|CUET 2022 Cutoff||CUET 2022 Counselling|
All the important information associated with CUET result 2022 is discussed on this page.
Latest Updates on CUET
- Aug 9, 2022: CUET UG 2022 Phase 2 exam was cancelled for Itanagar centres on Aug 8, 2022. Read More
- Aug 8, 2022: CUET UG 2022 Phase 2 exam was carried out efficiently. Read More
- Aug 8, 2022: CUET UG 2022 Phase 2 new rescheduled exam dates were announced on Aug 7, 2022. Read More
- Aug 8, 2022: CUET UG 2022 phase 2 exam has been cancelled at 53 centres due to technical, logistic and administrative reasons. Read More
- Aug 8, 2022: CUET UG 2022 phase 2 paper analysis for Aug 4 - Aug 8, 2022, has been released. Read More
Table of Contents
- CUET Result 2022 Dates
- Steps to check CUET Result 2022
- Details Specified on the CUET Result Card 2022
- CUET Merit List 2022
- CUET Cut Off 2022
CUET Result 2022 Dates
The official dates for CUET 2022 have been announced. The official notification from the conducting authorities is awaited.
|Events||Dates - UG||Dates - PG|
|CUET 2022 Exam Dates||Phase 1: Jul 15, 16, 19, 20, 2022
Phase 2: Aug 4 - Aug 20, 2022
Sep 1 - Sep 7, 2022
Sep 9 - Sep 11, 2022
|CUET 2022 Provisional Answer Key Release Date||
Phase 1: Aug 2022 - First Week
Phase 2: Sep 2022 - First Week
|To be announced|
|CUET Result 2022 Date||
Phase 1: Aug 2022 - Second Week
Phase 2: Sep 2022 - Fourth Week
|To be announced|
According to the notification on Apr 20, 2022, two changes were introduced in the evaluation pattern. The existing and revised information is listed respectively.
- 10.3-Sub Clause VI: If none of the options is found correct or a question is found to be wrong or a question is dropped then all candidates who have appeared will be given five marks(+5) marks.
- 11.1-Clause (a): Evaluation of multiple choice questions of all the test/subjects will be carried out using final answer keys and raw(actual) marks obtained by a candidate will be considered further for computation of the result of CUET (UG)-2022
- 10.3-Sub Clause VI: If none of the options is found correct or a question is found to be wrong or a question is dropped, then all candidates who have attempted the dropped question will be given five marks(+5) marks
- 11.1-Clause (a): Clause (a) is dropped and the subclauses are renumbered.
Steps to Check CUET Result 2022
The result for CUET 2022 was released on the official website, a few weeks after the exam has been conducted. The candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to access their CUET scorecards 2022 conveniently.
- Step 1: Visit Official Website: The candidates must go to the official website for CUET 2022.
- Step 2: Login Details: Candidate is required to enter their login details such as application ID, password and the code, as shown in the image.
- Step 3: Result Print-Out: After entering their login details, the candidates must take a printout of CUET 2022 result copy for future reference. The candidate has to keep the scorecard carefully for the CUET 2022 counselling session.
- No scorecard of CUET 2022 will be sent by email or post to candidates individually.
- If the results page is either not opening or showing an error, it might be because of high rush hour on the website or a slow network problem. It is advisable to wait out a couple of minutes and try again later.
Details Specified on CUET Result Card 2022
The candidates will find the following details on their respective scorecards. The candidates must ensure that all the particulars are mentioned correctly.
- Name of candidate
- Father's name
- Roll number
- Marks obtained in CUET 2022
- Rank obtained by the candidate
- Category of the candidate
CUET Merit List 2022
Every institute participating in CUET 2022 will release its own merit list shortly after the announcement of CUET result 2022. The preparation criteria for all 9 universities shall vary from one another.
The merit list prepared for CUET examination is based on aggregate marks percentage obtained by candidates in qualifying degree courses or board certifications and marks obtained in CUET. Both of these combined will factor in the candidate's position on the merit list. The weightage of these two is 30%- qualifying degree course and/ or board certificate (10, 10+2) and 70% - CUET marks
Note: If two or more candidates are tied at the same score, the tiebreaker will be scored/ marks in the qualifying exam with a score of all subjects being taken into account.
The counselling process will commence with the students who make it to the merit list successfully. The counselling dates for every college will be different, hence, the admission seekers are advised to check it on the university's official website. Document verification and admission formalities are carried out at the CUET 2022 counselling.
Distribution of Seats in Central Universities
The number of seats offered to candidates through CUET 2022 entrance exam is as follows.
|Name of the University||Number of Seats|
|Central University of Haryana||600|
|Central University of Jammu||90|
|Central University of Jharkhand||154|
|Central University of Karnataka||120|
|Central University of Kashmir||215|
|Central University of Kerala||340|
|Central University of Punjab||275|
|Central University of Rajasthan||292|
|Central University of South Bihar||315|
|Central University of Tamil Nadu||296|
CUET Cut Off 2022
The data given below will help all the aspirants get an idea about the pertaining cut off trends at the CUET exam, and how much they need to score in order to get admission to the university of their choice.
CUET 2020 Cut Off for Central University of South Bihar
The category-wise cut off for various courses offered at the Central University of South Bihar is shown below:
|M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication||20||20||10||10||20|
|M.Sc. Computer Science||16||16||10||10||16|
The candidates should check the expected CUET cut off 2022 and prepare for the exam accordingly. The higher the score, the stronger the chances of them getting admission to their most preferred college become.