The candidates appearing will get to know their BITSAT 2020 results as soon as they finish their exams. With the announcement of the result, the cutoff will also be announced to the candidates. The result will be shown on the screen along with the total number of correct answers and wrong answers. Detailed analysis of BITSAT Results and cutoff of previous years and the tentative cutoff range is presented below.
BITSAT Results will be available on the official website. Candidates can download BITSAT Results 2020 and take the printout of the scorecard for further usage. Candidates can see their also results immediately after the BITSAT Exam Date. The result will be announced on the basis of the correct and wrong answer with the actual score.
The merit list will be based on BITSAT 2020 Eligibility. It will be prepared for those who have appeared in BITSAT 2020 and who have submitted the application for admission in the prescribed form with 10+2 marks, priorities and the required fees. It will also depend on the scores obtained by appearing candidates. Candidates who score more than the cutoff will be called for BITSAT Counselling 2020.
How to check BITSAT results?
The candidates will have to enter their application number which is present in BITSAT Application Form 2020, password and the security pin displayed on the form to get BITSAT Results.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of BITSAT 2020 and then click on the result option.
- Step 2: BITSAT Results 2020 will be displayed on the screen as soon as you type the credentials in the space provided and click "Submit" button.
Failing to Remember Credentials
In case, candidates forget their BITSAT 2020 Application Number or Password they can follow the given steps which are given below.
- Click on “Forgot Application Number of Password”
- Candidates will have to submit their registered Email ID, Mobile Number, Gender and Date of Birth.
- Candidates will be able to check their BITSAT Results for 2020 when they submit all the required details.
Results Statistics & Score Analysis
Data analysis for BITSAT Results in the previous years has been presented in this table below. Aspirants can view it and understand the exam scenario.
|BITSAT Exam Score Analysis||2011||2012||2013||2014||2015||2016||2017|
|No. of Candidates with a score >=400||70||46||162||256||246||304||381|
|No. of Candidates with a score >=350||761||706||1316||1926||2097||2319||2773|
|No. of Candidates with a score >=300||3997||4119||5860||7171||8184||8789||9290|
|No. of Candidates with a score >=250||13326||13984||17044||19341||21821||22441||23458|
|No. of Candidates with a score >=225||20339||21805||25617||28720||31882||32565||33633|
There may be some situations where two or more candidates secure the same score in the BITSAT 2020 Examination. In such a case, the ranking will be decided by the following tie-breaking policy:
- Scores of the candidates in Mathematics/Biology will be considered and a candidate who has scored more will be ranked higher.
- If the tie still exists between the candidates then the Physics score will be considered.
- If the tie still exists then the scores of the Chemistry subject will be taken into consideration.
- Finally, to break the tie subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM)/Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) marks of the candidates in their 12th standard will be considered.
Note: Preserve your BITSAT admit card for future use.