The conducting authorities announce the JEE Advanced Results on the official website after the exams are conducted. All details on the same are talked extensively below. The results can be easily downloaded with the candidate's credentials used during the registration process. If any candidates score the same marks on the JEE Advanced results, then there will be a tie breaking procedure that the authorities will follow to give an edge over another. The final say on the rank will be of the authorities, and no change request will be entertained further.
JEE Advanced 2021 Result Highlights
- Result Date: JEE Advanced 2021 result will be declared on the official website.
- Accessibility: The candidates can assess their JEE Advanced result 2021 with their registration number and date of birth.
- Rank Calculation: The marks secured in both Paper I and Paper II of JEE Advanced 2021 will be considered for the calculation of ranks. To advance to the next rounds of selection, the candidates require to clear the cut-off.
- Category wise All India Ranks: After the JEE Advanced 2021 result has been declared, Category wise ranks of the students will be available on the official website.
- Common Rank List: The candidates who appear for both paper I and Paper II will be considered for Common Rank List(CRL).
- Tie-Breaking System: If the scores of two candidates are the same, then the higher rank will be given to the candidate who scored higher in the Mathematics Section of JEE Advanced 2021.
JEE Advanced Result 2021 Date
|JEE Advanced Result Date||July 16, 2021|
|AAT Result Date||To be announced|
|Counselling Date (JoSAA)||To be announced|
How to Check JEE Advanced 2021 Results?
Candidates can check the JEE Advanced Result 2021 by following the steps given below.
- Step 1: Visit the official JEE Advanced 2021 website to get the JEE Advanced 2021 Results.
- Step 2: Look for the 'JEE Advanced 2021 Results' link on the homepage or in the search bar.
- Step 3:
- Click on the link for JEE Advanced Results 2021.
- Enter the JEE Advanced 2021 Registration Number and Date of Birth to access the result.
- Step 4: Download the JEE Advanced result and take printouts for future references.
Details Mentioned On The JEE Advanced Results 2021
Some of the details mentioned on the JEE Advanced Results/score card are as follows.
- Roll Number
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number of the candidate
- Person with Disability
- Registered Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Student’s Position: Whether Required Documents are Valid
- JEE Advanced 2021 passed: Passed or Not Passed
- Rank obtained by the student on the JEE Advanced Result
- Category Rank (If Any)
JEE Advanced Score Calculation 2021
Candidates are required to appear for both the Papers - Paper 1 and Paper 2 as the scores secured in these will be considered for the preparation of the rank list.
- Score Calculation: Scores of both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be considered by the concerned authorities for calculating the rank. The method of calculation is given below:
- Physics Score - Physics marks obtained in Paper I + Physics marks obtained in Paper-II
- Mathematics Score - Mathematics marks obtained in Paper I + Mathematics marks obtained in Paper-II
- Chemistry Score - Chemistry marks obtained in Paper I + Chemistry marks obtained in Paper-II
- Aggregate Calculation: The following formula is used to calculate JEE Advanced 2021 Aggregate marks:
- Aggregate Score - Aggregate Marks in Physics + Aggregate Marks in Mathematics + Aggregate Marks in Chemistry
The rank list of JEE Advanced Result 2021 will be based on the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in each subject of the entrance examination. The rank list will consist of candidates who score above the prescribed minimum qualifying marks in each subject and also in the aggregate.
Note: For OBC (NCL), ST and SC, the merit list will be released separately on the JEE Advanced results.
JEE Advanced 2021 Tie-Breaking Procedure
If two or more candidates secure equal ranks in JEE Advanced 2021 tie-breaking criteria is used. The following methods are used to break the tie:
- Candidates who secure a higher score in Mathematics will be given a higher rank.
- If the tie is still not resolved, then the candidates who secure a higher score in Physics will be allotted the higher rank.
- The candidates will be awarded the same rank if the tie does not get resolved.
Minimum Percentage Required for inclusion in JEE Advanced 2021 Rank list
|Rank List||Minimum % of marks in each subject||Minimum % of aggregate marks|
|Common rank list (CRL)||10||35|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9||31.5|
|SC rank list||5||17.5|
|ST rank list||5||17.5|
|Common-PwD rank list (CRL-PwD)||5||17.5|
|OBC-NCL-PwD rank list||5||17.5|
|SC-PwD rank list||5||17.5|
|ST-PwD rank list||5||17.5|
|Preparatory course rank list||2.5||8.75|
JEE Advanced 2021 Result Important Points
- The rank cards will not be sent to any candidate.
- The merit list that will be prepared following the JEE Advanced result will be released separately for OBC (NCL), ST, and SC candidates.
- The minimum marks will vary according to the category of the candidates.
- Qualifying and securing a rank in JEE Advanced 2021, filling up choices or participating in JoSAA, the common counselling procedure will not guarantee admission to IITs and ISM.
- Securing good marks in JEE advanced will help you to land in one of the top colleges for ISRO training in India.
- The admission will depend on the availability of seats during various rounds of seat allocation.
JEE Advanced Counselling Process
Eligible candidates will be able to register for the JEE Advanced counselling process, the timeline of the counselling counselling is mentioned below. The counselling process will start after the JEE Advanced results are announced. For detailed information on the counselling refer to the JEE Advanced counselling.
- Online Registration: The candidates must enter JEE Advanced Roll Number, Registration Number, Date of Birth - (as per JEE Advanced 2021 admit card) and Password to register themselves for JEE Advanced 2021 Counselling.
Selection: The candidates must fill the choice of branch, course & institute using the Registration ID to log in to the online portal. They can choose as many courses as they want, change the order and add new courses to their list until they have made their choices.
Seat Allotment: Seat allocation is completed in 6 rounds. The candidates must check their JEE Advanced 2021 Seat Allotment at the end of every round. Once the seat is allocated, proceed with Online Payment to book the provisional seat allocation.
Reporting and Document Verification: The original documents along with one attested copy must be furnished on the date of reporting for the document verification.
- Category: JEE Advanced 2021 Seat Allotment is categorized based on:
Date of Birth
Percentage of Disability
JEE Advanced Cut-Off
The cut off for the JEE Advanced are released by IITs which the students needs to meet in the JEE Advanced Results to get an admission to a decent college, there are various factors which has an impact on how the cut off marks will look, these factors are mentioned below. To get a detailed look on the cut-off please refer to the JEE Advanced Cut Off.
The Cutoff for the advanced exam will be based on the following factors:
- The difficulty of the question paper
- Previous years’ trends of JEE Advanced exam
- Number of candidates appeared in the exam
- Number of seats available under the participating institutes
- Performance of the candidates