JEE Advanced 2022 result has been declared on the official website on Sep 11, 2022. The results of JEE Advanced can be easily downloaded with the candidate's credentials used during the registration process. If any candidates score the same marks on the JEE Advanced results, then there will be a tie-breaking procedure that the authorities will follow to give an edge over another. The final say on the rank will be of the authorities, and no change request will be entertained further.
|JEE Advanced Marks vs Rank 2022||JEE Advanced Topper|
|What to do After JEE Advanced?||Total Seats in IIT After Clearing JEE Advanced|
Scroll down to find all the details on JEE Advanced results and the direct link to view the same.
Latest Updates on JEE Advanced
- Sep 17, 2022: JoSAA seat allocation for round 1 and round 2 will be declared on Sep 23 and Sep 28, 2022, respectively. Read More
Table of Contents:
- JEE Advanced 2022 Result Highlights
- JEE Advanced Result 2022 Date
- How to Check JEE Advanced 2022 Results?
- Details Mentioned on the JEE Advanced Results 2022
- JEE Advanced Score Calculation 2022
- JEE Advanced 2022 Tie-Breaking Procedure
- Minimum Percentage for Inclusion in JEE Advanced 2022 Rank list
- JEE Advanced 2022 Result Important Points
- JEE Advanced Results 2020 Toppers
- JEE Advanced Counselling Process
- JEE Advanced Cut Off
- JEE Advanced Marks Vs Ranks
- JEE Advanced AAT
JEE Advanced 2022 Result Highlights
Candidates can refer to the important highlights regarding JEE Advanced 2022 results below.
- Result Date: JEE Advanced 2022 results were declared on the official website on Sep 11, 2022, and the AAT result has been declared on Sep 17, 2022.
- Accessibility: The candidates can assess their JEE Advanced result 2022 with their registration number and date of birth.
- Rank Calculation: The marks secured in both Paper I and Paper II of JEE Advanced 2022 will be considered for the calculation of ranks. To advance to the next rounds of selection, the candidates require to clear the cut off.
- Category wise All India Ranks: After the JEE Advanced 2022 result has been declared, the Category wise ranks of the students will be available on the official website.
- Common Rank List: The candidates who appear for both paper I and Paper II will be considered for Common Rank List(CRL).
- Tie-Breaking System: If the scores of two candidates are the same, then the higher rank will be given to the candidate who scored higher in the Mathematics Section of JEE Advanced 2022.
JEE Advanced Result 2022 Date
IIT Kharagpur conducted JEE Advanced every year, and students aspiring to get admitted into top engineering colleges appear for the JEE Advanced exam. There have not been any official dates announced for the exam, and it will be updated along with the release of the official notification.
Aug 28, 2022
Paper I (9:00-12:00 noon)
Paper II (2:30-5:30 pm)
|JEE Advanced Result Date||Sep 11, 2022 (10:00 am)|
|Architecture Aptitude Test Result Date||Sep 17, 2022|
|Counselling Date (JoSAA)||Sep 12, 2022 (tentative)|
How are JEE Advanced 2022 Total Scores Calculated?
Total marks obtained in each subject of both papers of JEE Advanced 2022 are taken into consideration for the purpose of deriving final score of every candidate. Total scores of each subject are calculated and aggregate scores thereafter derived. The final scores are then used to allot ranks. It is mandatory for candidates to appear in both paper 1 and paper 2 to be considered for inclusion in the Common Ranks List.
Subject-wise calculation of scores
Marks Obtained in any subject (say, physics) = Marks obtained in (physics) Paper 1 + Marks obtained in (physics) Paper 2
Overall marks Calculation
Marks obtained in physics + Marks obtained in Chemistry + Marks obtained in Mathematics
Candidates that score above the cut-off in both, paper 1 and paper 2 will be eligible to be included in the rank list for JEE Advanced 2022. The rank list will be released on the official website soon after the final answer key is released. The minimum cut-off for each subject are as follows:
JEE Advanced 2022 Answer Key
Students can check the JEE Advanced answer key after the exam, and it will be available to download in PDF format. The answer key will be segregated into sessions and subjects and uploaded shortly after the exams are over. Answerkeys are important material to predict the rank of all candidates. The schedule of the JEE Advanced answer key can be found below.
|EE Advanced 2022 Exam Date Paper 1 and Paper 2||Aug 28, 2022|
|Copy of Response Sheet Sent to Candidates||Sep 1, 2022 (10:00 am)|
|Release of Provisional Answer Key||Sep 3, 2022 (10:00 am)|
|Objection Window||Sep 3-4, 2022 (10:00-5:00 pm)|
|Declaration of Final Answer Key and JEE Advanced Results||Sep 11, 2022 (10:00 am)|
How to Check JEE Advanced 2022 Results?
Candidates can check the JEE Advanced Result 2022 by following the steps given below.
- Step 1: Visit the official JEE Advanced 2022 website to get the JEE Advanced 2022 Results-"jeeadv.ac.in"
- Step 2: Look for the 'JEE Advanced 2022 Results' link on the homepage or in the search bar.
- Step 3:
- Click on the link for JEE Advanced Results 2022.
- Enter the JEE Advanced 2022 Registration Number and Date of Birth to access the result.
- Step 4: Download the JEE Advanced result and take printouts for future references.
Click Here to Check JEE Advanced 2022 AAT Results
Click Here to Check JEE Advanced 2022 Results
Colleges accepting JEE Advanced Scores
- IIT Gandhinagar
- IIT Roorkee
- IIT Madras
- IIT Guwhati
- IIT Bhubaneshwar
- IIT Indore
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Jodhpur
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Hyderabad
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Patna
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Ropar
- IIT Mandi
- IIT Varanasi
- IIT Jammu
- IIT Palakkad
- IIT Tirupati
- IIT Goa
- IIT Bhilai
- IIT Dharwad
- IIT Dhanbad
Details Mentioned on the JEE Advanced Results 2022
Some of the details mentioned on the JEE Advanced Results/scorecard are as follows.
- Roll Number
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number of the candidate
- Person with Disability
- Registered Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Student’s Position: Whether Required Documents are Valid
- JEE Advanced 2022 passed: Passed or Not Passed
- Rank obtained by the student on the JEE Advanced Result
- Category Rank (If Any)
JEE Advanced Score Calculation 2022
Candidates are required to appear for both the Papers - Paper 1 and Paper 2 as the scores secured in these will be considered for the preparation of the rank list.
- Score Calculation: Scores of both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be considered by the concerned authorities for calculating the rank. The method of calculation is given below:
- Physics Score - Physics marks obtained in Paper I + Physics marks obtained in Paper-II
- Mathematics Score - Mathematics marks obtained in Paper I + Mathematics marks obtained in Paper-II
- Chemistry Score - Chemistry marks obtained in Paper I + Chemistry marks obtained in Paper-II
- Aggregate Calculation: The following formula is used to calculate JEE Advanced 2022 Aggregate marks:
- Aggregate Score - Aggregate Marks in Physics + Aggregate Marks in Mathematics + Aggregate Marks in Chemistry
The rank list of JEE Advanced Result 2022 will be based on the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in each subject of the entrance examination. The rank list will consist of candidates who score above the prescribed minimum qualifying marks in each subject and also in the aggregate.
Note: For OBC (NCL), ST and SC, the merit list will be released separately on the JEE Advanced results.
JEE Advanced 2022 Tie-Breaking Procedure
If two or more candidates secure equal ranks in JEE Advanced 2022 tie-breaking criteria is used. The following methods are used to break the tie:
- Candidates who secure a higher score in Mathematics will be given a higher rank.
- If the tie is still not resolved, then the candidates who secure a higher score in Physics will be allotted the higher rank.
- The candidates will be awarded the same rank if the tie does not get resolved.
Minimum Percentage for Inclusion in JEE Advanced 2022 Rank list
Every year the IIT releases the JEE Advanced Rank list, and candidates will have to score certain minimum marks in the results to be eligible for the list. In the table below, we have listed information on how much each student will have to score in both subjects and aggregated marks to be included in the JEE Advanced Rank list.
|Rank List||Minimum % of marks in each subject||Minimum % of aggregate marks|
|Common rank list (CRL)||10||35|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9||31.5|
|SC rank list||5||17.5|
|ST rank list||5||17.5|
|Common-PwD rank list (CRL-PwD)||5||17.5|
|OBC-NCL-PwD rank list||5||17.5|
|SC-PwD rank list||5||17.5|
|ST-PwD rank list||5||17.5|
|Preparatory course rank list||2.5||8.75|
JEE Advanced 2022 Result Important Points
- The rank cards will not be sent to any candidate.
- The merit list that will be prepared following the JEE Advanced result will be released separately for OBC (NCL), ST, and SC candidates.
- The minimum marks will vary according to the category of the candidates.
- Qualifying and securing a rank in JEE Advanced 2022, filling up choices or participating in JoSAA, the common counselling procedure will not guarantee admission to IITs and ISM.
- The admission will depend on the availability of seats during various rounds of seat allocation.
JEE Advanced Results 2021 Toppers
Students from across the country appear for the JEE Advanced exam, and many clear the exam with decent marks but some of the hardworking and dedicated students become the toppers. This section will look at the top 10 students scoring the highest marks in the JEE Advanced Results 2021.
|4||Ramaswamy Santosh Reddy|
|5||Polu Lakshi Sai Lokesh Reddy|
|6||Soni Naman Nirmal|
|7||Kartik Sreekumar Nair|
|9||Arnav Aditya Singh|
|10||Modulla Hrushikesh Reddy|
JEE Advanced Counselling Process
Eligible candidates will be able to register for the JEE Advanced counselling process, the timeline of the counselling is mentioned below. The counselling process will start after the JEE Advanced results are announced. For detailed information on the counselling refer to the JEE Advanced counselling.
- Online Registration: The candidates must enter JEE Advanced Roll Number, Registration Number, Date of Birth - (as per JEE Advanced 2022 admit card) and Password to register themselves for JEE Advanced 2022 Counselling.
- Selection: The candidates must fill the choice of branch, course & institute using the Registration ID to log in to the online portal. They can choose as many courses as they want, change the order and add new courses to their list until they have made their choices.
- Seat Allotment: Seat allocation is completed in 6 rounds. The candidates must check their JEE Advanced 2022 Seat Allotment at the end of every round. Once the seat is allocated, proceed with Online Payment to book the provisional seat allocation.
- Reporting and Document Verification: The original documents along with one attested copy must be furnished on the date of reporting for the document verification.
- Category: JEE Advanced 2022 Seat Allotment is categorized based on:
- Date of Birth
- Percentage of Disability
Read More: JEE Advanced Counselling 2022
JEE Advanced Cut Off
The cut off for the JEE Advanced are released by IITs which the students need to meet in the JEE Advanced Results to get admission to a decent college, there are various factors which has an impact on how the cut off marks will look, these factors are mentioned below. To get a detailed look at the cut off please refer to the JEE Advanced Cut Off.
The Cutoff for the advanced exam will be based on the following factors:
- The difficulty of the question paper
- Previous years’ trends in JEE Advanced exam
- The number of candidates who appeared in the exam
- Number of seats available under the participating institutes
- Performance of the candidates
Read More: JEE Advanced Cut Off 2022
JEE Advanced AAT
Architecture Aptitude Test 2022 will be conducted for admission into B.Arch programs. For Admission into B. Arch, candidates must appear for AAT after qualifying for the JEE Advanced 2022 paper. The qualified candidates will get admission into 5-year B.Arch programs in reputed participating institutes. Only those candidates who clear the JEE Advanced 2022 paper will be eligible to sit for AAT 2022. AAT 2022 will be conducted at all IITs and the results of the exam will be made available on the JEE portal.
JEE Advanced Marks Vs Ranks
To understand how marks compare in contrast to the ranks, we have this table below. Candidates can refer to the table below for JEE Advanced marks vs. ranks- previous year's comparisons from 2015 to 2018.
|1||337 marks||339 marks||320 marks||421 marks|
|101||272 marks||305 marks||246 marks||350 marks|
|201||258 marks||295 marks||230 marks||302 marks|
|301||247 marks||298 marks||206 marks||282 marks|
|2101||207 marks||243 marks||178 marks||247 marks|
|3301||174 marks||227 marks||147 marks||228 marks|
|4901||159 marks||212 marks||135 marks||214 marks|
|8201||138 marks||190 marks||118 marks||203 marks|
|10001||130 marks||182 marks||111 marks||194 marks|
|10501||128 marks||180 marks||110 marks||186 marks|
|11101||126 marks||177 marks||108 marks||180 marks|
|16501||109 marks||159 marks||93 marks||173 marks|
|20001||99 marks||149 marks||86 marks||167 marks|
Read More: JEE Advanced 2020 Marks vs Rank
How much NTA score is required for JEE Advanced 2022?
The expected NTA score to qualify for the JEE Advanced are as follows: Common Rank List- 90.3765335, GEN EWS- 70.2435518, OBC-NCL- 72.8887969, SC- 50.1760245, ST- 39.0696101, PwD- 0.0618524.
What is the NTA score?
NTA score represents the percentage of students who scored Equal or Below marks in the exam.