Shortly after the completion of the exam, WBJEE Board releases the answer key on its official website at wbjeeb.nic.in. You should check out the answer key and calculate your probable marks.
WBJEE Result 2020
If you find any mistake in the answer key you are supposed to raise the issue with the WBJEE Board. After taking the objections, the answer keys will be updated and it will be frozen. Any objection beyond this will not be entertained by the board.
Two to three weeks after the exam date, WBJEE board will upload the scanned copy of every student who attempted the test, online. You should log in by entering your credentials like registration number and password, on the official website.
If you find any discrepancies, you can raise the objection. The scanned OMR sheet will not be available once the results are released so it is advised to save a copy of the OMR sheet for reference.
The fee to raise the objection for both answer keys and scanned OMR sheet is Rs. 500/- each.
The result will be in the form of the rank card and will contain information like Rank, Total Marks obtained, Marks obtained in each paper separately.
Note: Everyone who attended the exam will be issued marks, but not everyone who attended will necessarily receive a rank.
You have to log in on the official website to check the result and download the rank card. The stepwise guide to check and download the result is given below.
WBJEE 2020 Result Highlights:
Results date: The results will be declared on June 10, 2020.
Official website: The results can be checked on the official website of WBJEE 2020.
No notification: The candidates will not be informed about the announcement of results.
Rounds of counselling: Counseling rounds will begin after the declaration of results.
Procedure to Check WBJEE 2020 Results:
The Candidates have to go to the official website of WBJEE 2020.
- There would be a link for WBJEE results 2020, follow the link.
- The page would be redirected and the candidates would be required to enter some basic information.
- Enter the details: The candidate would be required to enter their Registration Number and password.
- Click on submit and the candidate would be allowed to access their result.
- Separate merit list: WBJEE Board releases a separate merit list for engineering, pharmacy, and architecture candidates. After the merit list has been created, the candidates would be given admissions. The candidates would be called for counselling on the basis of their WBJEE 2020 result.
WBJEE 2020 Cutoff:
- Eligibility marks: To be eligible for the counselling process, candidates have to score a minimum rank.
- Cut off: Shortly after the results are announced, the WBJEE 2020 will release the cut-offs list on their official website.
- On the basis: The cut-offs will be based on the rank scored by the candidates.
- Mandatory: To be eligible for the counselling and admission process, one has to be on the cutoffs list announced by WBJEE 2020.
Important Note: WBJEE 2020 will be announcing the cutoffs list in the form of opening ranks and closing ranks.
Factors Determining cut-offs of WBJEE 2020:
- Candidates Registered: Total Number of candidates registered for the examination.
- Candidates attended: Total number of candidates who attended the examination
- Availability of seats: The total number of seats available for admission.
- Overall performance: The overall performance of the candidates.
- Previous year list: Previous year's cutoffs list.
- Difficulty: The difficulty level of the examination.
Cut-offs list of some of the educational centres for the WBJEE 2020:
Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology:
Narula Institute of Technology:
Netaji Subhash Engineering College:
Government College of Engineering:
Tentative Cutoff list for WBJEE 2020:
|Sl. No.||Branch||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|1.||Computer Science and Engineering||12||89747|
|2.||Electronics and Communication Engineering||40||89429|