The provisional CUCET answer key 2021 will be uploaded on the official website shortly after the exam has been conducted. Candidates can go through this answer key and match their answers to decipher an approximate score they will be getting in the CUCET 2021 exam. If they think that an answer marked in the answer key is incorrect, they may also challenge the conducting authorities by following a simple procedure. All the information related to the provisional and the final CUCET 2021 answer key has been discussed on this page.
CUCET 2021 Answer Key Highlights
The CUCET 2021 answer key is released on the official website from where the candidates can download the answer key and use it to calculate and cross-check the answers. There are two sets of CUCET 2021 answer keys that are released. The first answer key is the preliminary answer key. The candidates can raise objections or challenge the preliminary answer key. The second CUCET 2021 is the official answer key will be released after all the objections have been taken into account.
|CUCET 2021 Exam Date||Jul 25, 2021 (Tentative)|
|CUCET 2021 Provisional Answer Key Release Date||One week after the exam|
|CUCET 2021 Answer Key - Objection Window||To be announced|
|CUCET 2021 Final Answer Key Release Date||Aug 10, 2021 (Tentative)|
How to download the CUCET 2021 answer key?
The CUCET 2021 answer key will be released on the official website. Here are the steps to download the CUCET 2021 Answer key.
- Go to the official website for CUCET 2021.
- Locate and click on the 'Download Answer Key' button. It will redirect to a login page.
- Then login by entering your Roll Number and Date of Birth. The roll no. can be found on the CUCET admit card 2021.
- The CUCET 2021 answer key will be displayed on the screen in the PDF format.
- Click on the 'Download' button, and save the CUCET 2021 answer key for further reference.
How to challenge the CUCET 2021 answer key?
The CUCET 2021 preliminary answer key can be challenged. This is a one-time facility available to all candidates who appeared for the CUCET 2021 Exam. The candidates can challenge the answer key or 'Raise Objection' to any question that they think is incorrect.
The CUCET 2021 answer key will be released soon after the exam is conducted. The candidates can raise objections for a short time after the release of the preliminary answer key. The final answer key for CUCET 2021 will be released along with the results after taking all the objection into account. The CUCET 2021 Results will be based on the final answer key.
How to submit CUCET Answer Key Objection?
The steps to 'Raise Objections' against the preliminary CUCET 2021 answer key are as follows.
- Visit the official website.
- Locate the login link to access CUCET answer key.
- A new page will appear where the candidate must enter the application ID and the date of birth.
- Click on 'Login' and submit the grievances in the prescribed format.
- The objections have to be sent through email. The candidates must fill in the objection sheet some important details such as date and time of exam, test paper code, series A, B, C, D, question number, grievance(s), the correct answer according to the candidate, proof and valid reason for a selected correct answer, scanned copies of the relevant portion of three references (text book/journal/any other).
The CUCET 2021 final answer key will be released after all the objections raised by the candidates have been taken into account.
Calculating score through CUCET answer key 2021
To calculate the score, it is important for candidates to understand the CUCET 2021 marking scheme. A gist of the CUCET exam pattern 2021 is discussed below:
- Total No. of Questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100 (1 mark will be awarded for each question correctly attempted)
- Negative Marking: Applicable. -0.25 marks for every incorrect response.
Formula to calculate scores using CUCET answer key 2021
The candidates can use the formula given below to calculate their scores:
Total no. of questions answered correctly - (Total no. of questions answered incorrectly/4) = Estimated CUCET 2021 score