CUCET Exam Admit card is a very important document to attend CUCET exam. All candidates who have successfully registered for CUCET test can download their CUCET 2020 admit card from official website of CUCET exam by entering their login details. It is advised that the candidate should preserve admit cards until CUCET Results are out. Here are some updates related with Admit Card which Candidates need to follow before appearing for CUCET exam.
CUCET 2020 Admit Card
Admit card is one of the valuable documents to enter examination hall because without this candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidates after appearing exam meeting CUCET 2020 Cut off will be called in for Counselling Process. Specifications of Admit Card consists of some parameters which every candidate needs to follow and these are as mentioned below:
- Admit Card Releasing Date: CUCET Admit Card 2020 will be made available from in the third week of May 2020.
- Admit Card Availability: Candidates who have successfully registered online on CUCET 2020 examination can download CUCET Admit Card from CUCET official website.
- Login Credentials: Candidate required to enter login credentials such as Application ID and Password to view CUCET 2020, Admit Card.
- Mandatory To Carry: Candidates are not allowed to appear for CUCET 2020 exam without Admit Card. So candidate needs to carry CUCET 2020 admit card to exam centres.
How To Download CUCET 2020 Admit Card
Steps of downloading CUCET 2020 Admit Card is given below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of CUCET 2020 and click on "Download Admit Card" button.
Step 2: Candidates need to enter CUCET 2020 Application ID and Password and after that need to click on "Log in" to proceed for further continuation.
Step 3: The last step is to download and take the printout of CUCET 2020 Admit card for further reference.
CUCET Admit Card 2020 Details
Candidates are advised to verify details mentioned on CUCET 2020 Admit card and these are as follows:
- Name of Candidate.
- Roll number.
- Photograph of candidate.
- Signature of candidate.
- Address of Exam Center.
- CUCET 2020 Exam Date and Test Timings.
CUCET 2020 Admit Card Instructions
Specifics of Admit Card are very important for an exam point of view. Before appearing for CUCET 2020 exam candidates need to follow specific instructions related with Admit Card and these instructions are as follows:
- Admit Card Information: Candidate needs to check the details mentioned in the CUCET 2020 Admit Card. If the candidate finds any date entry mistakes then they need to inform admission authority immediately.
- Admit Card Print-Outs: Candidate needs to take print-out of CUCET 2020 Admit Card if all the information mentioned is correct. Candidates are advised to take print-out of Admit Card in A4 size paper.
- For Any Discrepancy: If the candidate finds any discrepancy in Admit Card then-candidate need to report immediately. The discrepancy can be any type such as there is a spelling mistake, Date of Birth mistake, mistakes in exam centre details, candidate needs to contact admission authority immediately.
- Admit Card Details: CUCET Hall Ticket 2020 will have Exam Venue and 2020 CUCET test details mentioned on admit card.
- Retain Admit Card: Candidates need to keep Admit Card safe for future usage. Admit Card needs to carry while the time of CUCET 2020 counselling session.
- Updates: Candidate is requested to visit Official Website regularly for latest updates.
Note: Admit Card will be available online only. No hard copy will be available and the admit card will not reach the candidate by post. Candidates must make sure that they reach the exam centre on time and also no mobile phone will be allowed inside the exam hall.
On the day of the exam, candidates must carry along with the following documents without fail.
- CUCET Admit Card 2020
- Anyone of valid ID Proof (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, School/College Identity card.
Discrepancies in CUCET Admit Card
Before downloading CUCET Admit Card, the candidate should make sure that all of the information that has been present on it is correct. If there is any mismatch in details between admit card and ID proof, then he/she will not be permitted to write this exam.
If found that there are some discrepancies in admit card, then candidates can contact official authorities of CUCET exam before 3 or 4 days of examination date.