AP EAMCET exam results will be announced by the responsible authorities on the official website after a month. Candidates can access their results using their password given at the time of registration or by simply logging in using the date of birth. AP EAMCET exam results details are discussed in the section below.
AP EAMCET Results 2020
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada will be announcing the result of AP EAMCET 2020 online. The result and cut-offs of EMACET 2020 will be made available on the official website of EAMCET. You will have to enter your registration and hall ticket number to check the AP EAMCET 2020 result.
- Details such as the combined score, maximum score, rank and more will be available in AP EAMCET result 2020. The scorecard will also have the candidate's qualifying status for the year 2020.
- Merit List preparation and seat allotment will be done on the basis of ranks obtained in the exam. If you qualify AP EAMCET 2020 as per the result you will be able to have chances of admissions through counselling.
- You are advised to keep the result sheet safely for future convenience. The scorecard is valid for a period of one year.
AP EAMCET 2020 Result Details
- Result date: The AP EAMCET 2020 results date is yet to be announced.
- Scorecard: If you have appeared for AP EAMCET 2020 can download your Result card from the official website.
- Counselling: The counselling session for the admission into the colleges participating in the EAMCET 2020 commences once JNTUK release of the results.
How to Check the AP EAMCET 2020 Results
Below is the detailed process of checking results for AP EAMCET 2020
- Visit the official website of AP EAMCET 2020 Exam.
- Click on the Results section.
- Enter your AP EAMCET 2020 examination Admit Card number.
- Check the Results.
- JNTU announces the AP EAMCET 2020 result on their website.
- The applicants can download and keep the generated AP EAMCET result with them for the Counselling of AP EAMCET 2020.
Steps to Download the Results Online:
Step 1: You must visit the official website for AP EAMCET 2020 to know the result.
Step 2: Click on View Your Result.
Step 3: Enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth.
Now your result will be displayed.
Step 4: Save/download and print the result for AP EAMCET 2020 for future use.
Details Mentioned in AP EAMCET 2020 Result Card
- Candidate’s Name
- Name of the Father
- Local Area
- Hall Ticket Number
- AP EAMCET Registration Number
- Combined Score
- AP EAMCET Weightage
- Secured Marks
- Group Total & Maximum Scores
- Intermediate Percentage
- Qualifying Status
- Final Result
AP EAMCET 2020 Marks Calculation
Your rank can be viewed as soon as the AP EAMCET 2020 results are released. Admissions are on the basis of the overall ranking of each candidate.
- Your rank is calculated based on AP EAMCET 2020 score and 12th or equivalent Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics score on a 75% and 25% weight basis. That is, 75% weight age is given to AP EAMCET 2020 score and 25% weight age is given to your 12th score.
- Candidates without a qualifying cutoff in AP EAMCET 2020, if the marks go below zero after normalization, then the marks are treated as zero and the rank is assigned based on 25% of Intermediate or 12th marks weight age. If the tie persists, then the AP EAMCET 2020 normalization marks are considered for breaking the tie.
AP EAMCET 2020 Cut Off
The cut-off is released by the authority conducting the exam. It is yet to be released by JNTUK.
- You will have to clear the AP EAMCET cut-off at least score of the cut-off to be eligible for AP EAMCET 2020 counselling.
- AP EAMCET cutoff score is calculated based on the number of candidates that have a given the examination, difficulty level, previous year cut-off, and a few other constraints. The cut-off is released as per Institute and Category-wise.
Criteria for Ranking in AP EAMCET 2020
The evaluation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation, normalization and ranking is done in a very precise and careful manner by the AP EAMCET conducting authorities. The following is the generalized process in calculating the ranking in the EAMCET exam:
- The rank is a combination of the normalized marks of the EAMCET examination and the 10+2 examination.
- 75% weightage is given to the EAMCET Normalized Marks and 25% weightage is given to the 10+2 examination.
- In 10+2, PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) and PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) are the only valid subject groups.
- SC/ST categories have to specified qualifying marks and are given seats regarding their reservation percentage.
If more than one student has secured the same score in the EAMCET examination, then while preparing the merit list the tie shall be resolved by successively considering the following criteria:
- Total marks secured in the Exam
- Marks secured in the Mathematics Section of the Exam
- Marks secured in the Physics section of the Exam
- Percentage of Aggregate marks that are secured in the qualifying exam
- If the Tie still persists, then the preference is given to their age; the oldest candidate is given the lesser rank.
Note: In the case of Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders, the weightage of marks will be decided by a committee by the competent authority.
Results Trend of AP EAMCET
As per the statistics from the EAMCET 2017, approximately 79% of the candidates that appeared for the exam have been qualified.