Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada will announce the AP EAMCET 2021 Results online. The result and cut-offs of EMACET 2021 will be made available on the official website of EAMCET. Candidates will have to enter your registration and hall ticket number to check the AP EAMCET 2021 result. Candidates can access their results using their password given at the time of registration or by simply logging in using the date of birth. Details such as the combined score, maximum score, rank and more will be available in AP EAMCET 2021 results. The scorecard will also have the candidate's qualifying status for the year 2021.
AP EAMCET Rank List/ Merit List preparation and seat allotment will be done based on ranks obtained in the exam. If you qualify AP EAMCET 2021 as per the result you will be able to have chances of admissions through counselling. Candidates are advised to keep the AP EAMCET 2021 results sheet safe for future convenience. The scorecard is valid for one year.
- AP EAMCET 2021 Results Highlights
- How to check AP EAMCET 2021 Results?
- Steps to download the AP EAMCET Rank Card Online
- AP EAMCET Rank Calculator
- AP EAMCET 2021 Normalisation Score
- AP EAMCET 2021 Cut off
- Criteria for Ranking in AP EAMCET 2021
- Details mentioned on the AP EAMCET Rank Card
- AP EAMCET Counselling 2021
AP EAMCET 2021 Results Highlights
- AP EAMCET Results date: The AP EAMCET 2021 results for medical and all other courses will be tentatively released on Aug 10, 2021.
- AP EAMCET Rank Card Release Date: Candidates who have appeared for AP EAMCET 2021 can download your result card from the official website. AP EAMCET rank card will be available along with the results.
- AP EAMCET Counselling: The counselling session for the admission into the colleges participating in the AP EAMCET 2021 commences once JNTUK releases the results.
How to Check the AP EAMCET 2021 Results?
Candidates can follow the steps given below for AP EAMCET Results check:
- Visit the official website of the AP EAMCET 2021 exam.
- Click on the Results section.
- Enter your AP EAMCET 2021 examination admit card number.
- View and download the AP EAMCET 2021 Results.
- JNTU announces the AP EAMCET 2021 result on their website.
- The applicants can download and take a printout of the generated AP EAMCET result with them for the counselling of AP EAMCET 2021.
Steps to download the AP EAMCET Rank card Online
Candidates can follow the steps given below for AP EAMCET Results Download.
Step 1: You must visit the official website for AP EAMCET 2021 to know the result. Click on AP EAMCET results direct link.
Step 2: Click on View Your Result.
Step 3: Enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth.
Now your result will be displayed.
Step 4: Save/ download and print the AP EAMCET 2021 results for future use.
AP EAMCET Rank Calculator
Candidates can view the rank as soon as the AP EAMCET 2021 results are released. Admissions will be done based on the overall ranking of each candidate.
- The rank is calculated based on AP EAMCET 2021 score and 12th or equivalent Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics score on a 75% and 25% weight basis. That is, 75% weightage is given to the AP EAMCET 2021 score and 25% weightage is given to your 12th score.
- Candidates without a qualifying cut off in AP EAMCET 2021, if the marks go below zero after normalization, then the marks are treated as zero and the rank is assigned based on 25% of intermediate or 12th marks weightage. If the tie persists, then the AP EAMCET 2021 normalization marks are considered for breaking the tie.
AP EAMCET 2021 Normalisation score
As the AP EAMCET 2021 Exam is conducted in multiple sessions the conducting authority follows the normalization procedure to maintain equality and fairness while giving out the final score. The normalization score will rank all the candidates across all the sessions on a comparative scale.
- The rank is calculated based on AP EAMCET 2021 score and 12th or equivalent Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics score on a 75% and 25% weight basis. That is, 75% weightage is given to the AP EAMCET 2021 score, and 25% weightage is given to your 12th score.
- Candidates without a qualifying cut off in AP EAMCET 2021, if the marks go below zero after normalization, then the marks are treated as zero. The rank is assigned based on 25% of intermediate or 12th marks weightage. If the tie persists, then the AP EAMCET 2021 normalization marks are considered for breaking the tie.
The normalization procedure followed by the board is mentioned below.
GMS + ( [Top Average Global - GMS]/ [Top Average Session - SMS])*(Marks Obtained by candidate - SMS)
- SMS = (Average + Standard Deviation) of the session to which the candidate belongs to.
- GMS = (Average + Standard Deviation) of all the candidates across all the sessions together.
- Top Average Global = Average Marks of the top 0.1% of all the candidates across all the sessions together.
- Top Average Session = Average Marks of the top 0.1% of the candidates in the session that the candidate belongs to.
Criteria for Ranking in AP EAMCET 2021
The evaluation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation, normalization, and ranking is done in a very precise and careful manner by the AP EAMCET conducting authorities. The following is the generalized process in calculating the ranking in the EAMCET exam:
- The rank is a combination of the normalized marks of the EAMCET examination and the 10+2 examination.
- 75% weightage is given to the EAMCET Normalized Marks and 25% weightage is given to the 10+2 examination.
- In 10+2, PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) and PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) are the only valid subject groups.
- SC/ST categories have to specified qualifying marks and are given seats regarding their reservation percentage.
If more than one student has secured the same score in the EAMCET examination, then while preparing the merit list, the tie shall be resolved by successively considering the following criteria:
- Total marks secured in the exam
- Marks secured in the Mathematics Section of the exam
- Marks secured in the Physics section of the exam
- Percentage of Aggregate marks that are secured in the qualifying exam
- If the tie persists, then the preference is given to their age; the oldest candidate is given the lesser rank.
Note: In the case of Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders, the weightage of marks will be decided by a committee by the competent authority.
Details mentioned on the AP EAMCET 2021 Rank Card
The details that are mentioned on the AP EAMCET rank card are listed below:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the father
- Local area
- Hall Ticket number
- AP EAMCET registration number
- Combined score
- AP EAMCET weightage
- Secured marks
- Group total & maximum score
- Intermediate percentage
- Qualifying status
- Final result
AP EAMCET 2020 Toppers list
Below is listed the AP EAMCET 2020 toppers list for Engineering and Agricultural courses respectively along with their ranks.
- For Engineering Stream
|Name of the Student||Rank|
|R. Sai Nath||1|
|Gangula Bhuvan Reddy||3|
|C Kaushal Kumar Reddy||5|
|K. Venkata Datta Sri Harsha||6|
|Sai Teja Varanasi||7|
|K. Krishna Sai||9|
- For Agriculture Stream
|Name of the Student||Rank|
|G. Chaitanya Sindhu||1|
|T. Lakshmi Sai Maruti||2|
|B. Manoj Kumar||3|
|J. Venkata Vinay||8|
|S. Nitin Varma||9|
AP EAMCET 2021 Cut Off
The cut off is released by the authority conducting the exam. It is yet to be released by JNTUK.
- You will have to clear the AP EAMCET cut off to be eligible for AP EAMCET 2021 counselling.
- AP EAMCET cut off score is calculated based on the number of candidates who give the examination, difficulty level, previous year cut off, and a few other constraints. The cut off is released as per institute and category-wise.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2021
AP EAMCET 2021 counselling will be conducted tentatively from the last week of October 2021. Shortlisted candidates will have to report to the counselling venue to complete the admission process. Candidates who are shortlisted have to register afresh for participating in the counselling process of AP EAMCET. Counselling will be done based on the rank secure by the candidates.
The counselling process will commence with the verification of the certificates. So, it is advised that the candidates carry all the documents at the time of the counselling. Candidates must be present at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the counselling process to avoid last-minute issues.
Once the verification of the documents is done, candidates will have to do the choice filling as per their preferences and based on that, seat allotment will be done. In case the applicants are satisfied with the allotted seats, they can report at the allotted institute.