CUCET exam application form can be filled only in online mode. Candidates can check out CUCET application process to know how to register for the exam. All CUCET 2021 aspirants must fill all the application form with correct details and upload all the documents as per the instructions. They must go through the application form details before filling the form.
Before filling out the application forms, candidates are advised to go through the CUCET eligibility to ensure that they are eligible as per the requirements specified. Here are some updates related to the application form, which will give you a better understanding of Application Form specifications.
- Important Dates & Events related to CUCET 2021 Application Form
- CUCET 2021 Application Form Highlights
- How to apply for CUCET 2021?
- Documents required for filling the CUCET Application Form
- CUCET Application Fee 2021
- CUCET Application Correction Window
CUCET 2021 Application Form Events
The table below represents the details relevant to CUCET 2021 exam and the dates associated with those events. Candidates can view the events information and should complete all the processes accordingly. However, the official dates for the exam are yet to be announced and is expected to start in May 2021. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated with the latest updates related to CUCET 2021.
|Release of online application||May 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||June 2021|
|CUCET 2021 Application correction window||June 2021|
|CUCET 2021 Exam date||July 2021|
CUCET 2021 Application Form Highlights
Application form is an important part of CUCET 2021 exam and candidates should be well aware of CUCET exam dates 2021 related with the release of application form up to the last date of submission of the application form. Specifications of application form is given below:
- A candidate can only apply for a maximum of 3 participating central universities. In case if a candidate wants to apply for more than three, then he/she has to pay the application fee once more.
- An application form can be filled partially and can be saved to finish filling it later, through the CUCET account.
- Only after the application fee is paid fully would the application form of the candidate will be accepted by the exam authorities.
- Upon completing of fee payment and form submission, the candidate will get a confirmation email or SMS to the registered email ID and phone number.
- Candidates making application fee payments through the SBI challan may have to wait for seven days to receive the confirmation for acceptance of the CUCET registration form.
How to apply for CUCET 2021?
Steps involved in Online Registration for CUCET 2021 is given below:
Step 1: Registration
- Availability: The eligible candidates can fill CUCET application form 2021 through the official website. One can go for CUCET to apply online options on the official site or go for the CUCET app to complete their application process. Candidates can check out CUCET Important Dates to be familiar with the complete schedule of the events.
- Registration: Online Registration needs to be done before filling the CUCET 2021 application form on the official portal.
- Filling-up Details: After Online Registration, candidates are required to fill the CUCET 2021 application form with all the personal and academic details such as their name, gender, father's/ guardian's name and mobile number, nationality. category, Aadhar number, employment status etc.
- Confirmation: Details entered in the application form of CUCET 2021 should be correct and must match the certificates provided by the candidate.
Step 2: Upload Details
After filling the online application form, candidates are required to upload their scanned documents. Specifications for uploading document is given below
- Father's/ Guardian name
- Father's/ Guardian mobile number
- Aadhar number
- Father's/ Guardian profession
- Employment status
- Permanent/ Correspondence Pincode
- Permanent/ Correspondence State
- Permanent/ Correspondence City
- Matriculation/ Intermediate score
- Matriculation/ Intermediate year of passing
- Matriculation/ Intermediate college name
- Matriculation/ Intermediate percentage of marks
- Photograph Format: Candidate needs to update scanned photographs in .jpeg/.jpg format.
- Photograph Dimensions: Aspirants must upload their photographs with the dimensions 200 x 230 pixels.
- Photograph Size: Applicants need to make sure that photograph size will be between 20kb to 50kb.
- Signature Format: Candidate needs to update scanned signature in .jpeg/.jpg format.
- Signature Dimensions: Aspirants need to update their signature with dimensions that should be 140 x 60 pixels.
- Signature Size: The size of the scanned signature should be between 10kb - 20kb.
Candidates have a choice to choose Exam Centers of CUCET 2021 while filling the application form.
Step 3: Program and Exam Centre Selection
Candidates are required to choose their test centre of their choice. No candidates can change their test centre after the application submission is over. Select the universities and programmes for the entrance test. Candidates can apply to a maximum of three programmes.
Step 4: Payment Details
Payment can be made after uploading photograph and signature and before final submission of the CUCET Application form. Steps involving Payment Details are as follows:
- Candidates can pay the fee for the CUCET 2021 exam through the Online method using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking. Candidates can pay the fee through offline mode by e-challan.
- After successful payment, candidates have to check the information filled and finally submit the CUCET 2021 application form and have a hard copy of the future reference.
Documents required for filling the CUCET Application Form
List of documents that are needed for CUCET 2021 registration process is given below. The candidate might have to upload these documents during filling up of Application form. Candidates should make sure that the documents mentioned below should be ready when filling application form.
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Date of Birth certificate
- Address proof
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Scanned signature and photo as per the prescribed specifications
- Credit card/ debit card/ internet banking credentials
CUCET Application Fee 2021
Highlights of CUCET 2021 application fee structure is tabulated below. Candidates are advised to fill and submit the application form within the specified dates to avoid late fees.
|General/ OBC/ EWS||INR 800|
|SC/ ST||INR 350|
- Candidates can pay the fees for CUCET 2021 through net banking/ debit/ card or challan.
- GST and other taxes are applicable by the Government of India/Bank.
After the candidate has successfully paid the application fee for CUCET 2021, options available online are as follows:
- Candidates need to view CUCET 2021 Application Form
- Aspirants need to check Payment Status
CUCET Application Correction Window
Considering the trend from last year, it is expected that candidates will be allowed a chance to edit their CUCET 2021 application form for a limited period. It can be done by logging in with your CUCET 2021 login ID and password. Candidates are advised to fill the form correctly, and in case of any incorrect details are entered, they can rectify those with the help of the application correction window.
- Programme applied
- Passing year
- Name of the exam passed
- Name of the city
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- University or Board’s name
Candidates cannot edit the following details:
- Date of Birth
- Email ID