CUCET Exam Application form can be filled only in online mode. Application Form should be filled end to end before the commencement of CUCET exam. Candidates can check out CUCET Application process to know how to register for the exam. All CUCET 2020 aspirants must fill all the application form with correct details and upload all the documents as per the instructions. The candidates must follow all the rules and guidelines strictly in order to complete the CUCET 2020 application form. They must go through the application form details before filling the form.
Application Form should be filled correctly by candidates and they should be well-knowledgable about the fact that remaining process of the exam after successful filling up of the Application Form depends entirely on the proper filling of Application Form. Here are some updates related with Application Form which will give you a better understanding of Application Form specifications.
CUCET 2020 Application Form
Application Form is an important part of CUCET 2020 exam and candidates should be well aware of CUCET exam dates 2020 related with the release of application form up to the last date of submission of the application form. Specifications of Application Form is given below:
- A candidate can only apply for a maximum of 3 participating central universities. In case if a candidate wants to apply for more than three, then he/she has to pay the application fee once more.
- An application form can be filled partially and can be saved to finish filling it later, through the CUCET account.
- Only after the application fee is paid fully would the application form of the candidate will be accepted by the exam authorities.
- On successful completion of fee payment and form submission, the candidate will get a confirmation email or SMS to the registered email ID and phone number.
- Candidates making application fee payment through SBI challan may have to wait for seven days to receive the confirmation for acceptance of CUCET registration form.
CUCET 2020 Application Form specification
Steps involve in Online Registration for CUCET 2020 is given below:
- Availability: Candidates who are eligible for CUCET 2020 can fill CUCET Application Form 2020 through the CUCET official website. One can go for CUCET to apply online options on the official site or go for the CUCET app to complete the application process. Candidates can check out CUCET Important Dates to be familiar with the complete schedule of the events.
- Registration: Online Registration needs to be done before filling the CUCET 2020 Application Form on the official portal.
- Filling-up Details: After Online Registration, candidates are required to fill the CUCET 2020 Application Form with all the personal and academic details.
- Confirmation: Details entered in the Application Form of CUCET 2020 should be correct and must match the certificates provided by the candidate.
Step 2: Upload Details
After filling the Online Application Form, candidates are required to upload their scanned documents. Specifications for Uploading document is given below:
- Photograph Format: Candidate needs to update scanned photographs in .jpeg/.jpg format.
- Photograph Dimensions: Aspirants can upload their photographs whose dimensions should be 200 x 230 pixels.
- Photograph Size: Applicants need to make sure that photograph size will be between 20kb to 50kb only.
- Signature Format: Candidate needs to update scanned signature in .jpeg/.jpg format.
- Signature Dimensions: Aspirants need to update their signature with dimensions that should be 140 x 60 pixels only.
- Signature Size: Size of scanned signature should be between 10kb - 20kb only.
Candidates have a choice to choose Exam Centers of CUCET 2020 while filling the Application Form.
Step 3: Payment Details
Payment can be made after uploading photograph and signature and before final submission of the CUCET Application form. Steps involving Payment Details are as follows:
- Candidates can make payment of the fee for CUCET 2020 exam through Online method by using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking. Candidates can pay the fee through offline mode by e-challan.
- After successful payment, candidates have to check the information filled and finally submit the CUCET 2020 Application Form and should have a hard copy of the form for future reference.
CUCET 2020 Documents
List of documents that are needed for CUCET 2020 registration process is given below. The candidate might have to upload these documents during filling up of Application form. Candidates should make sure that the documents mentioned below should be ready at the time of filling Application Form.
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Date of Birth certificate
- Address proof
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Scanned signature and photo as per the prescribed specifications
- Credit card/ debit card/ internet banking credentials
Highlights of CUCET 2020 Application Fee structure is tabulated below:
|Category||Online Application & payment through online/debit/credit card||Online Application & payment through Challan|
|Application Fee||Application Fee||Bank Charges||Total Payment to be deposited in SBI|
|General/OBC Candidates||INR 600/- for 1 PUs||INR 600/-||INR 50/-||INR 650/- for 1 PUs|
|INR 700/- for 2 PUs||INR 700/-||INR 50/-||INR 750/ for 2 PUs|
|INR 800/- for 3 PUs||INR 800/-||INR 50/-||INR 850/- for 3 PUs|
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates||INR 250/- for 1 PUs||INR 250/-||INR 50/-||INR 300/- for 1 PUs|
|INR 300/- for 2 PUs||INR 300/-||INR 50/-||INR 350/- for 2 PUs|
|INR 350/- for 3 PUs||INR 350/-||INR 50/-||INR 400/- for 3 PUs|
- Candidates can apply for CUCET 2020 through net banking/ debit/ card or challan.
- GST and other taxes are applicable by the Government of India/Bank.
- All Candidate can apply CUCET 2020 for 03 PUs by paying an application fee as mentioned above. He/She can select up to three programs in each PU.
- Students can further apply to three additional PUs (03 programs each) by paying an additional fee of Rs. 800/- for (Gen/OBC Candidates) or Rs. 350/- for (SC/ST Candidates).
After the candidate has successfully paid the application fee for CUCET 2020, options which will be displayed online are as follows:
- Candidates need to view CUCET 2020 Application Form
- Aspirants need to check Payment Status
Correction Window for CUCET 2020 Application Form
Considering the trend from last year, it is expected that candidates will be allowed a chance to edit their CUCET 2020 Application Form for a limited period. It can be done by logging in with your CUCET 2020 login ID and password.
Information that will be available for editing is listed below:
- University Details.
- Course Details.
- Mobile Number.
Candidates cannot edit the following details:
- Date of Birth
- Email ID