Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education will release the AP EAMCET 2021 cut off marks soon after the result declaration. Candidates can check the opening and closing ranks for getting admission into colleges, and these ranks will be available through the cutoff marks. Knowing the AP EAMCET cut off marks 2021, candidates can be aware of the ranks required for securing admission in the colleges of their choice.
Factors affecting the AP EAMCET 2021 Cut off
- The number of candidates who applied for the exam
- Seat availability
- The number of candidates who appeared for the exam
- Paper difficulty level
- The number of candidates who qualified for the exam
- Previous year's cutoff trends
AP EAMCET Cut Off 2021 details
The cut off is the minimum marks a candidate has to score in order to qualify in the exam. The expected AP EAMCET cut off 2021 is given below. Candidates can check the cut off in advance so that they can get aware how much marks they need to obtain for qualifying the exam.
|General / OBC||45|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||40|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||35|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||35|
AP EAMCET Cut Off 2019
The AP EAMCET cut off 2019 is tabulated below. Candidates can check the category wise opening and closing rank for the same.
|Open Category||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|AU (Female)||101||10894 (Special)|
|OU (Female)||6||12824 (Special)|
|OU (Male)||1||8320 (Special)|
AP EAMCET Last Year Cut Off Ranks
Following the trends of the previous year, you could get a sense of the general cutoff for admission into each of the colleges. Candidates can check the AP EAMCET cut off marks engineering college wise. Knowing the cutoff marks, candidates will be able to analyse the probability of getting admission in the colleges of their choices.
The cutoff marks as released by the various institutes for AP EAMCET qualified candidates are given in the table below:
|AP EAMCET 2018 Cutoff List|
|AP EAMCET 2017 Cutoff Marks|
AP EAMCET Counselling 2021
Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education heads the counselling process of AP EAMCET. The process starts with the registration for the counselling session and ends with the seat allotment and admission of the candidate in the colleges as per their preferences. The dates for the final round of AP EAMCET are released. Candidates will be able to enter the fresh choice of courses from February 3, 2021 to February 5, 2021. AP EAMCET seat allotment is done based on the marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam. Once the seat allotment is done, candidates will have to report to the allotted institute for the confirmation of their admission.
Before appearing for the AP EAMCET counselling process, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Candidates must have a valid score and a rank card.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 or its equivalent examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks will be for the candidates who belong from reserved category).
- Candidates must have completed 16 years of age as on December 31, 2020.
AP EAMCET 2021 Participating Colleges
Some of the participating colleges in the AP EAMCET 2021 have been listed below.
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Adikavi Nannayya University, Rajahmundry
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam
- Dravidian University, Kuppam
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuram
- Sri Padmavathi Mahila University, Tirupati
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
- Krishna University, Machilipatnam
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies
- Rayalaseema University, Kurnool
- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
- Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore
- Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa