TS EAMCET admit card was released on Jun 25, 2022. TS EAMCET 2022 the last date to fill out the application form deadline to apply for the exam with a late fee of INR 5000 is Jul 7, 2022.
TS EAMCET exam is scheduled to be conducted on Jul 14, 2022, and Jul 15, 2022, for the agriculture stream, while the exam for engineering courses will be conducted from Jul 18, 2022, to Jul 20, 2022. Keep reading this article to know more about TS EAMCET 2022.
The Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is conducted for aspirants from Telangana, who wish to pursue academics in various Undergraduate courses in Engineering, Medical, and Agricultural programs. TS EAMCET 2022, conducted by JNTU Hyderabad on the TSCHE, will release the official notification for the upcoming exam events and dates.
Latest Updates on TS EAMCET
- Jun 27, 2022: TS EAMCET 2022 admit card was released and is available from Jun 25, 2022. Read More
- Jun 20, 2022: TS EAMCET 2022 released exam day guidelines for the CBT. Read More
- Jun 10, 2022: TS EAMCET 2022 application form deadline with a late fee was revised. The last date to apply with a late fee is Jul 7, 2022. Read More
Table of Contents
- TS EAMCET 2022 Admit Card
- About TS EAMCET
- TS EAMCET 2022 Important Exam Dates
- TS EAMCET 2022 Eligibility
- TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form
- TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Pattern
- TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Centres
- TS EAMCET Exam Day Guidelines
- TS EAMCET 2022 Syllabus
- TS EAMCET 2022 Reference Books
- TS EAMCET 2022 Answer Key
- TS EAMCET 2022 Results
- TS EAMCET 2022 Cut Off
- TS EAMCET 2022 Mock Test
- TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling
- TS EAMCET 2022 Previous Year Question Papers
- TS EAMCET Contact Details
TS EAMCET 2022 Admit Card
TS EAMCET admit card was released on Jun 25, 2022, and the admit card must be produced by the candidate at the exam centre to appear for the exam. Candidates must download this and carry it on the day of the exam. The conducting authorities of the TS EAMCET 2022 exam will release the admit card soon.
The registered candidates can download their admit cards from the official website of TS EAMCET 2022 by entering the necessary credentials. Candidates can find their name, exam date, exam centre, date of birth, photo, signature, and other details mentioned below on their respective admit cards.
Before downloading the TS EAMCET 2022 admit card, candidates are advised to verify all the details mentioned in the card. In case of any discrepancy, they must report immediately to the concerned authorities.
Steps to Download TS EAMCET 2022 Admit Card
Given below are the steps to download the TS EAMCET 2022 admit card.
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the 'Admit Card' link in the notification section.
- Step 3: Log in using the credentials provided at the time of registration.
- Step 4: View and download the admit card.
- Step 5: Take a printout of the same.
Details Mentioned on TS EAMCET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates are advised to verify all the details mentioned in the TS EAMCET 2022 admit card. If there are any discrepancies, candidates are advised to inform the authorities immediately and get them rectified before the exam day. The details mentioned on the admit card are given below.
|TS EAMCET 2022 Admit Card Details|
|Course Name||Candidate’s Name|
|Father’s Name||Mother’s Name|
|Date of Birth||Mobile Number|
|Candidate’s Address||Exam Date and Time|
|TS EAMCET Exam Centre||Category and Gender of Candidate|
|Local Status||TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Number|
|Photograph and Signature||Signature of Convener|
|Important Instructions for the Exam|
Read More: TS EAMCET Admit Card 2022
About TS EAMCET
TS EAMCET is a state-level entrance examination for the students to get admission for Agricultural, Medical, and Engineering courses such as B.Sc (Hons), B.Tech, B.V.Sc, B.Pharma, B.F.Sc, and Pharma-D in colleges of Telangana. TS EAMCET exam stands for Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test.
Aspirants who qualify for the exam are eligible to get admission into the best colleges of Telangana. Those aspirants who qualify for the entrance exam can get admission to various Engineering and Medical colleges. In addition, the students may get admission to government and private colleges based only in Telangana.
The exam conducting authorities had reduced the syllabus for this year's TS EAMCET syllabus. As a result, there was 100% coverage given to the intermediate first year, whereas 70% was given to the second year. However, there was no change in the exam pattern of TS EAMCET. Find all the details regarding the same on the page below.
Courses Offered Through TS EAMCET 2022
Below mentioned are the courses that are offered through TS EAMCET 2022. Candidates who get through the exam and the counselling process can get admission to the courses below.
Courses available for Agriculture through TS EAMCET 2022 exam are given below in the table.
|B.Sc Hons (Agriculture)||B.Sc (CA & BM) (Bi.P.C) - Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture & Business Management)|
|B.Sc Hons (Horticulture)||BAMS - Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery|
|B.V.Sc & Animal Husbandry||BNYS - Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science|
|B.F.Sc - Bachelor of Fisheries & Science||B.Pharma (Bi.P.C) - Bachelor Of Pharmacy Pharm-D (Bi.P.C) - Doctor of Pharmacy|
|B.Tech - Food Science & Technology||B.Tech BioTechnology (Bi. P.C) - Bachelor Of Technology in Bio-Technology|
The courses available for the Engineering category after TS EAMCET 2022 are given below.
|B.E/ B.Tech||Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology|
|B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)||Bachelor of Technology (Agriculture Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C)||Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C)|
|B.Tech (Dairy Technology)||Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)|
|B.Tech (Food Science & Technology)||Bachelor of Technology (Food Science & Technology)|
|B.Tech/ B.Sc (CA & BM) (M.P.C)||Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture & Business Management)|
TS EAMCET 2022 Admission Process
candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: Fill the Application Form
- Step 2: Download Admit Card
- Step 3: Wait for Result Declaration
- Step 4: Counselling and Seat Allocation Process
TS EAMCET 2022 Highlights
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University conducts the TS EAMCET exam to select students for various institutes in Hyderabad. Given below are the highlights of the TS EAMCET 2022 exam.
|Exam Name||TS EAMCET|
|Full Form||Telangana State Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUH), Hyderabad|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Languages||Urdu, English, and Telugu|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
TS EAMCET 2022 Important Exam Dates
TS EAMCET admit card has been released on Jun 25, 2022. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University has released the TS EAMCET 2022 examination schedule and the exam will be conducted on Jul 14, 2022, and Jul 15, 2022, for Agriculture and medical streams, while the Engineering stream exam will be held from Jul 18, 2022, to Jul 20, 2022.
The application form deadline has been revised and candidates can apply for the exam till Jul 7, 2022, but with a late fee of INR 5000. The application form correction window was open from May 30, 2022, to Jun 6, 2022.
The tests would be conducted in 105 exam centres in 23 regional centres. Candidates are advised to go through the important dates and start their preparation in advance once they complete the registration and application process.
|TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form Start Date||Apr 6, 2022|
|TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form Last Date||May 28, 2022|
|Application Correction Window||May 30 - Jun 6, 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications (With a Late Fee of INR 250)||Jun 7, 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications (With a Late Fee of INR 500)||Jun 17, 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications (With a Late Fee of INR 2500)||Jun 27, 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications (With a Late Fee of INR 5000)||Jul 7, 2022|
|TS EAMCET 2022 Admit Card Release Date||Jun 25, 2022 - Jul 11, 2022|
|TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Date||
|TS EAMCET 2022 Provisional Answer Key||July 2022|
|Objection Window||To be announced|
|TS EAMCET 2022 Result Date||To be announced|
|TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling Date||To be announced|
|Result and rank card declaration date||Last week of August 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Registration, payment, choice filling and certificate verification||Last week of August 2022 to Second week of September 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates||Second week of September 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Exercising Options||Second week of September 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Freezing of options||Third week of September 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats||Third week of September 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Payment of Tuition Fee & self-reporting through website||Third week of September 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot
|First week of November 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Exercising and freezing of options (final)||First week of November 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats (final)||Second week of November 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Payment of Tuition Fee &Self Reporting through website||Second week of November 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Reporting at the allotted college||Third week of November 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Special round||Fourth week of November 2022 (Tentatively)|
Read More: TS EAMCET Exam Dates 2022
TS EAMCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the criteria mentioned below carefully. In addition, it is essential to meet the TS EAMCET 2022 eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
- Candidates residing in any institute of Telangana for four consecutive years will be considered local residents. However, candidates not satisfying this criteria will be non-local residents.
- The candidate must be a national resident of India. Also, he/she must satisfy the local/non-local status of Telangana.
- Person of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) can also apply for the exam.
TS EAMCET 2022 Age Limit
The candidate’s age must be 16 years only for B.Tech admission. However, for admission in BTech Dairy technology, Agriculture Engineering or Food Technology, the candidate must be 17 years of age.
Candidates must have passed class 12th or any other equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
TS EAMCET 2022 score will decide the final admission process. Moreover, 25 % weightage of intermediate marks shall be taken into account.
TS EAMCET 2022 Subject Groups
For admissions to the Pharmacy or Agriculture program, the applicant can only appear for PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) subject group. Likewise, candidates can only appear in the PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) for the Engineering program.
Diploma: Candidates who have completed their diploma program can also appear for TS EAMCET 2022.
Qualifying marks in TS EAMCET 2022
Candidates must obtain at least 25% of the maximum marks in the TS EAMCET 2022 exam to be considered in the rank list. However, there are no minimum marks for reserved category candidates.
TS EAMCET Course Wise Eligibility
|Qualification||Must have passed 10th and 12th or equivalent exam.||Must have passed 10th and 12th or equivalent exam.|
General - 45% minimum
SC/ST - 40% minimum
General - 45% minimum
SC/ST - 40% minimum
Read More: TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2022
TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form
TS EAMCET 2022 last date to fill out the application form with a late fee of INR 500 is Jun 17, 2022, and the deadline to fill out the form has been revised, and candidates can apply for the exam till Jul 7, 2022, but with a late fee of INR 5000.
The application form correction window was open from May 30, 2022, to Jun 6, 2022. Candidates can edit their application forms through this facility. The university released the TS EAMCET 2022 application form on Apr 6, 2022, on the official website. The conducting body speculated that two lakh students applied for the TS EAMCET 2022. Candidates can find a detailed application form schedule in the article below.
Documents Required for TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form
A candidate must have kept the below-mentioned documents handy before sitting down to fill up the TS EAMCET 2022 application form.
- TS Online/ AP Online/ Credit Card/ Debit Card Receipt Form
- Hall Ticket Number of 10+2 or Equivalent
- Date of Birth Certificate/ SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- Hall Ticket Certificate of Senior Secondary Certificate (SSC) or Equivalent Examination
- Local Status (Andhra University (AU), Sri Venkateswara University (SVU), and Osmania University (OU) regions/ Non-local) Certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority
- Income Certificate, issued by MRO/ Competent Authority
- Study Certificates from 10+2/ Equivalent
- Caste Certificate issued by the MRO /Competent Authority
- Special Category (NCC, Physically Handicapped (PH), Sports, CAP, etc.) Certificate
- Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI.
Steps to Fill TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form
Given below are the steps to complete the TS EAMCET 2022 application process. The detailed step-by-step instructions on filling the form and uploading the necessary documents are below.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of TS EAMCET 2022 and complete the registration.
- Step 2: Using credentials given in the registration, log in to the account and fill out the application form.
- Step 3: Enter the qualifying examination, qualifying examination hall ticket number, year of appearing/ passing, candidate’s name, father’s name, stream, mobile number, date of birth, SSC, or class 10 hall ticket number while completing the application process. Enter the details required and fill in the correct information.
- Step 4: Upload the required documents according to the specifications.
- Step 5: Proceed to fee payment. The applicants can make the payment for TS EAMCET 2022 in two ways. Candidates can pay by visiting the AP/ TS online centres/ Mee Seva Centres/ e-Seva centres in Telangana/ AP. The other method is online payment using a debit/ credit card or net banking.
- Step 6: Cross-check details in the application and after the payment is successful, submit the application form.
Below are highlights of the TS EAMCET 2022 application fee and the document specifications.
|Photograph Size||50 KB or Less|
|Signature Size||30 KB or Less|
TS EAMCET 2022 Registration Fee
Following are the details for TS EAMCET 2022 Registration Fee:
|Category||Engineering/Agriculture (in INR)||Both Engineering and Agriculture (in INR)|
Read More: TS EAMCET Application Form 2022
TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must be thoroughly aware of the TS EAMCET 2022 exam pattern, giving them an advantage in preparation and cracking the exam.
TS EAMCET 2022 will be conducted online, i.e., as a computer-based test (CBT). The test will be conducted for 3 hours (180 minutes). The TS EAMCET 2022 exam paper will be available in English, Telugu, and Urdu.
THE TS EAMCET 2022 syllabus includes classes 11 and 12 level topics from Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. A total of 160 questions will be asked from subjects like Mathematics (80 questions), Physics (40 questions), and Chemistry (40 questions). The question paper will have objective-type questions. Each question will carry one mark, and there will be no negative marking. Unattempted questions also will not affect the scores.
The highlights of the TS EAMCET exam pattern are given below.
|Exam Mode||Online i.e., Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
Physics & Chemistry - 2 Hours
|Total Marks||160 Marks|
+1 Marks for Correct Answers
|Languages||English, Telugu, and Urdu|
Read More: TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2022
TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Centres
TS EAMCET 2022 exam day guidelines for CBT released by JNTUH. The exam will be conducted from Jul 18, 2022, to Jul 20, 2022, in computer-based test mode. The authorities have provided instructions to attempt the TS EAMCET exam 2022 in CBT mode for candidates to get familiar with the online examination.
Candidates can select the TS EAMCET 2022 exam centres when filling out the application form. There are 18 exam centres for TS EAMCET, located in various cities of Telangana (14 centres) and Andhra Pradesh (4 centres).
Hyderabad is divided into five zones: Hyderabad West, Hyderabad North, Hyderabad Central, Hyderabad East, and Hyderabad South-East. A request for a test zone/ centre change will not be entertained after the applicant selects the option at the time of application.
The convener of the TS EAMCET exam reserves the right to add or delete test zones. The convener also reserves the right to allocate test zones other than the ones opted by candidates.
Note: candidates are advised to check the feasibility of reaching the exam centre while selecting them to ensure the allotment of an exam centre that is reachable from their residence.
Below are the steps and instructions a candidate needs to follow to attempt the online examination:
- Candidates have to take the seats allotted to them, at the exam center.
- Candidates have to verify the hall ticket number displayed on the allocated system and enter the password.
- Once entered, candidates have to verify the displayed photograph and inform the invigilator in case of any discrepancies.
- Candidates have to click on “I have read and understood the instructions ' checkbox and click on “I am ready to begin” button to start the test.
- Candidates have to report at the test centre at least 2 hours before the commencement of the TS EAMCET Examination.
- Candidates are advised to attempt TS EAMCET mock test 2022 to get familiar with attempting the examination.
- Download the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket in time and verify the personal information, Stream of Test (E or AM) and Test centre details beforehand.
- The candidate shall carry the black/blue ballpoint pen, filled-in online application form, TS EAMCET hall ticket and community certificate for sc/st candidate (if applicable) only.
Read More: TS EAMCET Exam Centres 2022
TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
TS EAMCET 2022 hall ticket and the completed online application form with duly affixed recent color photograph attested by Gazetted Officer or the college principal where the TS EAMCET 2022 candidate had studied for the qualifying examination must be carried by candidates to the TS EAMCET 2022 exam centres.
However, candidates must fill in the signature and left-hand thumb impression in the respective spaces provided in the completed online application form in the presence of an invigilator only.
The applicants must follow specific instructions given by the conducting body. These guidelines include the following.
- TS EAMCET 2022 admit card issued to the candidate is an important document. Candidates are required to preserve it carefully.
- The hall ticket is non-transferable. Hall tickets should not be tampered with, or it will lead to the disqualification of candidature.
- The candidate must arrive at the examination hall at least half an hour before the examination commencement.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall once the examination begins under any circumstances.
- Candidates will be required to carry their hall ticket/ admit card, a good ballpoint pen (blue or black), the completed online application form, and an attested copy of the Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST category candidates only) to the examination hall.
- Candidates must not bring logbooks, tables, calculators, pagers, cell phones, etc. These items are strictly not allowed inside the examination room, and any candidate who is found carrying any forbidden material will be disqualified from attending the exam.
- The TS EAMCET 2022 question paper booklet, given to the candidate, will consist of 160 questions (multiple choice type) in three different sections subject-wise, with four responses given to each question. Only one response will be correct to the given question.
- Candidates must mark the correct answer in the TS EAMCET 2022 Optical Mark Reader (OMR) answer sheet by shading the appropriate circle with a blue/ black ballpoint pen in the correct way.
- candidates are expected to answer all the questions. All questions carry equal marks. There will be no negative mark for an incorrect answer.
TS EAMCET 2022 Syllabus
The Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana releases the syllabus for TS EAMCET 2022. TS EAMCET 2022 Engineering paper consists of questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, and the TS EAMCET Agriculture paper consists of questions from Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, and Physics.
TS EAMCET syllabus for 2022 was reduced. 30% of the intermediate first-year syllabus and 70% of the intermediate second-year syllabus will be considered for the entrance exam.
Candidates can also check the trend analysis for the TS EAMCET syllabus for 2019 and 2020 in the table below.
Number of Question
TS EAMCET 2022 Mathematics Syllabus
Following is the syllabus for mathematics for TS EAMCET 2022:
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
Read More: TS EAMCET Syllabus 2022
TS EAMCET 2022 Reference Books
A list of reference books is mentioned in the table below. Candidates can utilize these reference books to understand complex topics in detail.
|Book Title||Author / Publisher|
|EAMCET Physics (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana)||Arihant Experts|
|EAMCET Chemistry (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana)||Arihant Experts|
|EAMCET Mathematics (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana)||Arihant Experts|
|EAMCET Crash Course Biology||Annapurna Experts|
Read More: TS EAMCET Reference Books 2022
Steps to View TS EAMCET 2022 Answer key
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) will release the official provisional answer keys after successfully conducting the TS EAMCET 2022 exam. Candidates can compare their answers with the answer key to get an approximate idea of their possible score.
Candidates can follow the below steps to view the answer keys.
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: In the notification, section click on the 'Answer Key' link.
- Step 3: View the PDF and download it.
- Step 4: Take a printout of the same for future reference.
Read More: TS EAMCET Answer Key 2022
TS EAMCET 2022 Results
TS EAMCET 2022 results will be announced by the conducting body, JNTU Hyderabad, on Telangana State EAMCET. In addition, the results will be released separately for Engineering and Agriculture & Medical examinations.
As per the latest notification, JNTUH, the conducting body, has decided to waive off 25 per cent weightage for intermediate marks for the calculation of TS EAMCET ranks for the academic year 2022-23. Hence, the TS EAMCET 2022 rank list will be prepared based on the candidate's performance in the entrance exam.
Steps to View TS EAMCET 2022 Result
Candidates can follow the steps below to view the TS EAMCET 2022 result.
- Step 1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the 'Results' link in the notification section.
- Step 3: Login using the credentials provided at the time of registration.
- Step 4: View and download the result.
- Step 5: Take a printout of the same.
Apart from this, cut off marks are set every year based on which ranks will be calculated. Therefore, having an idea of the previous year's cut offs is instrumental in planning how to crack the TS EAMCET exam.
Read More: TS EAMCET Results 2022
TS EAMCET 2022 Cut Off
A few days after the exam, cut off marks will be declared on the TS EAMCET 2022 official website. The difficulty level of the exam and the number of candidates who appeared for the exam determines the TS EAMCET 2022 cut off marks.
Take a look at the TS EAMCET 2019 cut offs tabulated below for reference.
|JNTU College of Engineering, Hyderabad||140||127||125||98||120||91|
|Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Gandipet||145||111||111||65||103||51|
|Vasavi College Of Engineering, Ibrahimbagh||139||101||99||67||89||50|
|JNTU College Of Engineering, Karimnagar||134||101||103||65||96||54|
|Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Technology, Kokapet||133||101||100||42||91||36|
|MVSR Engineering College, Nadergul||122||88||103||55||96||45|
|Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology, Bachupally, Kukatpally||144||112||108||67||99||61|
|Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science, Warangal||121||56||99||41||81||37|
|University College of Engineering Osmania University, Hyderabad||134||98||102||67||97||61|
Normalization of TS EAMCET 2022 Score
As the university examines multiple sessions to maintain equality and fairness, JNTUH follows the normalization of the TS EAMCET score. The TS EAMCET normalization formula is explained below.
The parameters related to the calculation of normalized marks are as follows.
- SASD: Sum of Average (A) and Standard Deviation (SD) of the subject of a session where the candidate appeared.
- GASD: Sum of Average (A) and Standard Deviation (SD) of all candidates across all subject sessions put together.
- STA: Average mark of the top 0.1% of candidates in the subject of a session where the candidate appeared.
- GTA: Average mark of the top 0.1% of all candidates put together across all the subject sessions.
Read More: TS EAMCET Cut Off 2022
Steps to Access TS EAMCET 2022 Mock Test
The TS EAMCET 2022 mock tests have been released on the official website. This mock test will help the students better understand the exam pattern and be more confident at the time of the actual exam. The mock tests will be available for Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical exams in English, Telugu, and Urdu languages. The applicants can access the mock tests by following the steps given below.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of TS EAMCET.
- Step 2: Click on the 'Mock Tests' tab.
- Step 3: Select the course and preferred language link.
- Step 4: The link will be redirected to a login page, where the credentials must be entered.
- Step 5: Read the instructions given and proceed accordingly.
Read More: TS EAMCET 2022 Mock Test
TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling
The TS EAMCET 2022 counselling will start shortly after the declaration of the result, and all the eligible candidates will be required to attend the counselling without fail.
Certificate or document verification will be held at one of the designated HLCs (Help Line Centres). Candidates must bring their original TS EAMCET admit card, rank card, marks sheets, and photo ID for proof to the counselling centre.
Rank: Candidates will be called for admissions according to their TS EAMCET 2022 ranks.
Course and College: Post verification, candidates must fill in the preferred option of courses/ colleges.
Note: TS EAMCET counselling process depends on merit, i.e., the candidate's scores, and ranks. Therefore, one must aim at high-rank marks to be called for counselling and to choose the desired college and course.
Documents Required for TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling
Document verification is a significant step during the counselling process. Candidates must have the documents mentioned below when appearing for the TS EAMCET 2022 counselling process.
- TS EAMCET 2022 Rank Card
- TS EAMCET 2022 Hall Ticket
- Aadhar Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate issued after Jan 1, 2021 (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate
- SSC Certificate or its Equivalent Mark Sheet.
Read More: TS EAMCET Counselling 2022
TS EAMCET 2022 Previous Year Question Papers
TS EAMCET 2022 Previous Year Sample Papers will enable effective preparation for the test. Students are advised to go through the smaple papers before appearing for the exam. Here is the direct link to access sample papers for TS EAMCET 2022:
Read More: Access sample papers for TS EAMCET 2022
TS EAMCET Contact Details
In case of queries or questions, candidates can reach out to the concerned authorities through the following contact details.
Examinations Building, Ground Floor,
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad,
Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500 085. Telangana.
- Phone: +91-40-2315 0362
- Timings: 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
- Official Website: www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Can candidates from other states apply for TS EAMCET?
Candidates should belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state. Candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions.
If a candidate belongs to the OBC category, does he/she has to produce or enclose a category certificate?
The candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ OBC category are required to submit a photocopy of the caste certificate along with the TS EAMCET 2022 application form duly attested.
Is it necessary to post the application form of TS EAMCET to the authorities?
No, it is not necessary to post any kind of document to the authorities. Application is done online only.
Does TS EAMCET has the concept of negative marking included?
No, there is no negative marking in the TS EAMCET Exam. This gives the candidates a chance to attempt all the questions without having a fear of marks being reduced. Unanswered questions also do not affect the marks.
Is there a possibility to attempt the exam in offline mode?
No, the exam is conducted only in online mode and there will be no alternative whatever the request is. TS EAMCET 2022 is an online exam.
What are the documents required at the time of TS EAMCET Counselling?
Candidates need to bring their original Admit Card, Rank Card, Marks Sheets, and Photo ID for proof as part of the document verification process to the Counselling Centre.