JEECUP 2023 exam dates were announced by the conducting body on the official website. According to the notice, JEECUP 2023 exam for groups A, E1, E2, B, C, D, F, G, H I, K1 - K8 and L will be conducted from Jun 1 - Jun 6, 2023. The application process commenced on Mar 6, 2023, and the last registration date is May 1, 2023.
Candidates who intend to pursue diploma programs in the fields of Engineering, Pharmacy, and Management in the state of Uttar Pradesh must submit the online application form before the last date. Candidates can find the detailed exam schedule in the article below.
|JEECUP Application Form 2023||JEECUP Eligibility Criteria 2023|
|JEECUP Counselling 2023||JEECUP Exam Centres 2023|
Keep reading the article below to acquire all the details regarding JEECUP 2023.
Latest Updates on JEECUP
- Mar 7, 2023: JEECUP Application Form 2023 was released on Mar 6, 2023, on the official website.
Table of Contents
- JEECUP Application Form 2023
- About JEECUP
- JEECUP Exam Dates 2023
- JEECUP Eligibility Criteria 2023
- JEECUP Admit Card 2023
- JEECUP Exam Centres 2023
- JEECUP Exam Pattern 2023
- JEECUP Syllabus 2023
- JEECUP Answer Key 2023
- JEECUP Results 2023
- JEECUP Counselling 2023
- JEECUP Reservation Policy 2023
- JEECUP Contact Details 2023
JEECUP Application Form 2023
JEECUP Application Form 2023 was released on May 6, 2023, on the official website. Eligible candidates who intend to appear for the exam must submit the application form before May 1, 2023. The application form correction window will be open from May 2 - May 8, 2023, through which candidates can make changes or corrections through this facility.
JEECUP 2023 application process consists of 3 steps: filling out the application form, uploading the images, and paying the application fees. In the first step of form filling, the candidate must enter their details, then upload the scanned images of their signature, photograph, and thumb impression in the second image. Finally, candidates must deposit the application fees.
Candidates can find out more about JEECUP 2023 application process below.
- Application Fee: The application fee for General and OBC category candidates is INR 300, and for SC/ST category candidates is INR 200.
- Payment Mode: Candidates can pay the registration fee online through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, or offline through the State Bank of India e-challan.
JEECUP 2023 Application Process
Candidates willing to write JEECUP 2023 exam must apply online through the official website. It must be noted that applying for the exam offline is not possible. They can take only one application from each group, i.e. Group A or Group E1/ E2 or anyone application from the other groups: B, C, D, F, G, H, I, J, K1 TO K8.
Steps to Fill JEECUP Application Form 2023
Following are the steps to fill out JEECUP Application Form 2023.
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the official website, where candidates will find application links for all the 3 groups. The candidates should click on the group to which they intend to apply.
- Step 2: After clicking on the application link, the candidate will be redirected to a new page where he will have to make a new registration by clicking on the option that says "New Registration".
- Step 3: A screen with instructions will appear; candidates should read all the instructions carefully and click on the "click here to proceed" button.
- Step 4: Now, candidates must enter their details and contact details. At this step, a candidate can choose a password for their account. Before the candidate makes the final submission, they must confirm all the details entered and click on "Submit".
- Step 5: Once the registration for JEECUP 2023 is done, the candidate's dashboard is created. In the dashboard, candidates can get a link for JEECUP Application Form 2023.
- Step 6: Now, candidates can fill out the application form and confirm the details before final submission.
- Step 7: After submitting the application form, candidates must upload scanned documents and finally pay the application fees.
Read More: JEECUP Application Form 2023
JEECUP is a state-level examination attempted by candidates interested in pursuing a diploma in Engineering, Pharmacy or Management disciplines from the institutes situated in Uttar Pradesh.
JEECUP exam was formerly known as Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (UPJEE) or UP Polytechnic. It is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE). Candidates who wish to pursue a PG Diploma or Post Diploma course in the well-known institutes of Uttar Pradesh can appear for the JEECUP Entrance Test conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE).
About UPBTE: The State Board of Technical Education and Training was set up in May 1958. The first examination was conducted for Diploma level courses and the Draughtsman Certificate Course in 1960. The State Board of Technical Education was later renamed Uttar Pradesh Board Of Technical Education [UPBTE] in 1962.
Exam Date & Mode: JEECUP Exam Dates 2023 have been announced on the official website. The exam will be conducted in both online and offline modes, across UP from Jun 1 - Jun 6, 2023.
JEECUP exam paper will have questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from the 10+2 level. Candidates who are willing to apply must go through the JEECUP eligibility criteria before filling out the forms. The important highlights related to JEECUP 2023 are discussed below.
|Exam Name||JEECUP / UP Polytechnic|
|Full Form||Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education [UPBTE]|
|Courses Offered||Diploma, PG Diploma, and Post Diploma|
Offline: Group A, E1 and E2
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Helpline Numbers||0522-2630667, 2630106, 2630678, 2630099|
Courses Offered Through JEECUP 2023
The courses and groups offered through JEECUP 2023 are tabulated below.
|A||Engineering & Technology Diploma|
|C||Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering|
|D||1. Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice 2. Library & Information Science|
|E||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|F||Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue culture)|
|G||Post Graduate Diploma course|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering|
|K1*||1. Civil Engineering 2. Civil Engineering (Environment & Pollution Control)|
|K2*||1. Electrical Engineering 2. Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|K3*||1. Electronics Engineering 2. Electronics Engg. (Modern Consumer Electronics Appliances) 3. Electronics Engg. (Micro Electronics) 4. Electronics Engineering(Advance Microprocessor & Interface)|
|K4*||1. Mechanical Engineering (Automobile) 2. Mechanical Engineering (Production) 3. Mechanical Engineering (Maintenance) 4. Mechanical Engineering (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning) 5. Mechanical Engineering (Computer-Aided Design)|
|K5*||1. Information Technology 2. Computer Science and Engineering|
|K7*||Fashion Design & Garment Technology|
* (K1-K8 offers Lateral entry in the 2nd year of Engineering & Technology Diploma courses)
JEECUP Exam Dates 2023
JEECUP Exam Dates 2023 have been announced by the conducting body via a notice on the official website. According to the notice, JEECUP 2023 exam will be held from Jun 1 - Jun 6, 2023, for Groups A, E1, E2, B, C, D, F, G, H I, K1 - K8 and L.
UPBTE will release the important dates relevant to the exam, such as application dates, admit card dates, and so on. Candidates must keep visiting the official website so that they do not miss out on any important dates for JEECUP 2023.
Candidates can refer to the following table for the detailed exam schedule for JEECUP 2023. The exam dates will be updated below once the official notification is released.
|Release of Online Application||Mar 6, 2023|
|Last Date for Submitting the Forms||May 1, 2023|
|Application Form Correction Window||May 2 - May 8, 2023|
|Exam City Intimation Slip||May 9 - May 16, 2023|
|Release of Admit Cards
||May 22, 2023|
|JEECUP Exam Dates 2023||Jun 1 - Jun 6, 2023|
|Announcement of JEECUP Result 2023||Jun 2023|
|Commencement of Counselling Process||Jul 2023|
JEECUP Eligibility Criteria 2023
JEECUP Eligibility Criteria 2023 are different for Diploma, PG Diploma, and Post Diploma courses. The applicant must have completed the 10th and 12th from a recognized university. The qualifying marks will vary according to the programs. The candidate must have a domicile in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates who have studied their 10th and 12th in Uttar Pradesh can also apply.
More specifications related to JEECUP eligibility criteria are discussed below.
JEECUP 2023 Education Qualification
The detailed educational qualification criteria for JEECUP 2023 are as follows.
- Diploma: The candidates must have passed a 10th standard examination in the relevant stream with a minimum of 35% marks from a recognized Board of Education
- PG Diploma: The candidates must have passed a Bachelor's Degree in the relevant stream from a recognized university
- Post Diploma: The candidates must have passed an Engineering Diploma for clear JEECUP Eligibility 2023
JEECUP 2023 Age Limit
It is important to know about JEECUP age limit before filling up the application form. There is no upper age limit prescribed in the eligibility conditions for JEECUP 2023. However, the candidates must be 14 years of age as of Jul 1, 2023, to apply for the exam.
JEECUP Domicile Criteria 2023
Candidates possessing the Uttar Pradesh State domicile certificate are eligible to apply for the exam. In addition, the candidates who have passed their 10th and 12th classes from schools in the state can also apply for the exam. The conducting authorities will ask the candidates to present documents to prove their domicile, such as the electricity or water bills for the last 6-7 years.
Read More: JEECUP Eligibility Criteria 2023
JEECUP Admit Card 2023
JEECUP Admit Card 2023 release date will be officially declared for the UP Polytechnic exam on the official. Exam-day instructions will also be provided on the admit card, which the candidates must strictly adhere to. Candidates can download admit cards or hall tickets from the university's official website. In addition, candidates have to carry valid government ID proof such as a Voter ID, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, and JEECUP admit card.
How to Download JEECUP Admit Card 2023?
Follow the steps below to download JEECUP Admit Card 2023.
- Step 1: Candidates must navigate to the official website.
- Step 2: On the homepage, the candidates will be able to find an option for JEECUP admit card. Click on it.
- Step 3: Candidates will now be redirected to a login screen where they will have to enter their application number and password.
- Step 4: Once the details have been entered, click on the "Sign In" button.
- Step 5: After signing in, candidates will be able to view their JEECUP admit cards.
- Step 6: Now, candidates should download and take a print of the JEECUP Admit Card for future reference.
Read More: JEECUP Admit Card 2023
JEECUP Exam Centres 2023
The important facts related to the exam centres for JEECUP 2023 are discussed below. JEECUP 2023 will be conducted in all major cities in Uttar Pradesh.
- Choice of JEECUP Exam Centre: Candidates must mention the centre code and the name of their choice of test centre in the online application form.
- Change of JEECUP Exam Centre: The candidate's request for a change of exam centre and the subject will not be entertained. Hence, they must choose the test centres thoughtfully.
Note: Students can check the name of the venue and the exam centre's address when downloading the admit card.
Read More: JEECUP Exam Centres 2023
JEECUP Exam Pattern 2023
UP JEECUP Exam Pattern 2023 will remain the same as in previous years where the candidates should answer 100 questions in 3 hours. Hence it is advised that the candidates understand the exam pattern during preparation for an effective exam day strategy. JEECUP Exam Pattern 2023 is briefly discussed below.
|Number of Sections||Group A - 3 Sections, Group B to K Each Group Will Have a Different Section as Per the Course|
|Question Paper Type||MCQ, Objective Type|
|JEECUP Total Marks||400 Marks|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Exam Language||English/ Hindi|
Read More: JEECUP Exam Pattern 2023
JEECUP Syllabus 2023
JEECUP Syllabus 2023 is different for each group, i.e., A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, and K (K1 to K7). The candidates have to choose the groups for which they intended to apply, and study the syllabus thoroughly. They require rigorous study to crack the examination. Some of the highlights for JEECUP syllabus 2023 are as follows.
|Group||Exam Subjects||Standard of Syllabus & Contents Derived Standard-wise Board Syllabus)|
|Group A||Maths Physics & Chemistry||Syllabus of UP Board for 10th Standard|
|Group B||Maths- Physics, Chemistry & Agriculture||Syllabus of UP Board for 12th & 10th Standard|
|Group C||English & Hindi comprehension Reasoning & Intelligence General Awareness||Syllabus of UP Board for 10th Standard|
|Group D||English & Hindi comprehension Reasoning & Intelligence Numerical Ability General Awareness||Syllabus of UP Board for 12th & 10th Standard|
|Group E||Physics & Chemistry Biology or Maths||Syllabus of UP Board for 11th & 12th Standard|
|Group F||Chemistry Zoology Botany||Syllabus of UP Board for 11th & 12th Standard|
|Group G||English comprehension Numerical Ability Reasoning General Intelligence General Awareness||Graduations Level Exam, Based on the Competitive Exam Pattern|
|Group H||Reasoning & Logical Discussion- Numerical Ability & Scientific attitude English General Knowledge||English Exam Based on Standard 10th & 12th Syllabus|
|Group I||Physics & Chemistry- Maths-||Syllabus of UP Board for 11th & 12th Standard|
|Group K||K1 - Physics, Chemistry & Maths - Civil Engineering -||The syllabus is Based on ITI (2 year’s course) Trade-Wise|
|K2 - Physics, Chemistry & Maths - Electrical Engineering –|
|K3 - Physics, Chemistry & Maths Electronics Engineering|
|K4 - Physics, Chemistry & Maths Mechanical Engineering|
|K5 - Physics, Chemistry & Maths Information Technology|
|K6 - Physics, Chemistry & Maths Printing Technology|
|K7 - Physics, Chemistry & Maths Fashion Design & Garment Technology|
Read More: JEECUP Syllabus 2023
JEECUP 2023 Preparation Tips
Students are advised to be thorough with JEECUP Syllabus 2023 in order to score well in the test. Following are some tips that can be followed to aid exam preparation:
- Be aware of syllabus and exam pattern
- Go through all topics in a systematised fashion
- Attempt multiple mock tests
- Revise regularly
- Track progress.
Best Books to Refer for JEECUP 2023
Students can refer to practice guides in order to prepare for JEECUP. Some suggested books for effective preparation are available below.
|Subject||JEECUP Book Name||Author/ Publication|
|Maths, Physics, Chemistry||Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Joint Entrance Exam JEEC Physics|Chemistry| Mathematics||Arihant Publication|
|Maths, Physics, Chemistry||Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Joint Entrance Exam JEEC||Arihant Publication|
|Combined Paper||UP Polytechnic Solved Papers & Practice Sets(Hindi)||Vidya Editorial Board|
|Combined Paper||UP Polytechnic Joint Entrance Exam (Hindi)||Youth Competition Times|
Read More: JEECUP Books 2023
JEECUP Answer Key 2023
JEECUP 2023 provisional answer key will be released by the Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP on their official website. Candidates can raise objections against the provisional answer key through the answer key challenge window.
All applicants can utilize JEECUP Answer Key 2023 to calculate their probable score and estimate their qualification chances. As per the exam pattern released by the conducting body, the marking scheme is +4 marks for the correct answer and -1 mark for every wrong answer.
How to Download JEECUP Answer Key 2023?
The official answer key for JEECUP 2023 will be released online under candidate login on the official website of JEECUP. Therefore, download it as per the instructions provided below.
- Step 1: Candidates must go to the official website and click on the "JEECUP Answer Key" link.
- Step 2: Enter your roll number as per your UP Polytechnic admit card and the Question Booklet Number.
- Step 3: Click on the 'Submit' button to log in, and your answer key will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: Download it to cross-check your answers.
Note: The conducting authority will release 2 answer keys: preliminary and final answer keys. After checking JEECUP 2023 preliminary answer key, candidates can submit an objection challenge against it with a document proof of the raised concern. For submitting an objection in the answer key, the candidate must pay an amount of INR 100 per objection. The amount will be refunded to the candidates if the objections raised are correct. No candidate will be allowed to raise objections after JEECUP 2023 final answer key is released.
Based on further evaluation of the objections received by the candidates, JEECUP 2023 final answer key will be released. Therefore, JEECUP result 2023 will be declared based on the scores as per final answer key.
Read More: JEECUP Answer Key 2023
JEECUP Results 2023
JEECUP Results 2023 will be announced by the conducting authority after the exama is conducted successfully. JEECUP is an entrance exam that offers admission to various diploma courses in different fields like Pharmacy, Engineering, Technology, etc., in Uttar Pradesh. JEECUP Results 2023 will be announced on the official website.
How to Check JEECUP Results 2023?
Candidates can check their JEECUP Results 2023 by going to the official website. However, the scorecard or rank card will only be available online. The following are the steps to check JEECUP Results 2023.
- Step 1: Candidates must go to the official website of JEECUP 2023.
- Step 2: The link for the result will be given in the notification section. The candidates will have to click on it.
- Step 3: The candidate will be redirected to JEECUP Results 2023 portal.
- Step 4: Candidates can now log in to the portal by entering their roll number and birth date.
- Step 5: Once the candidate has logged in successfully, the result will be displayed.
- Step 6: Now, the candidates must download the scorecard for future reference.
Details on JEECUP Rank Card
Following details will be mentioned on JEECUP 2023 rank cards.
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Marks scored
- Qualifying status.
Read More: JEECUP Result 2023
JEECUP Counselling 2023
JEECUP Counselling 2023 comprises various stages and rounds. After the candidate had cleared the exam and met the cut off, they were shortlisted for the proceeding counselling process. The process involved in JEECUP Counselling 2023 process are document verification, seat allotment, seat confirmation by paying the admission and finally reporting to the allotted institute within the specified date.
- Counselling: Candidates who cleared JEECUP 2023 exam were called for the counselling process.
- Seat Allotment: Candidates had to fill in their college and course preferences during the counselling process. Candidates got seats based on their ranks and the availability of seats in their respective colleges.
- Document Verification: Candidates had to report to JEECUP counselling centres in person for document verification.
Read More: JEECUP Counselling 2023
Reservation Policy in JEECUP 2023
As per the UP Government rules, candidates belonging to certain categories are admitted to seats reserved for them based on the relaxed JEECUP or UP Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2023. The reserved policy is as follows.
Vertical Reservations for JEECUP Eligibility 2023
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) if they belong to Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) - 27%
- Scheduled Castes (SC) - 21%
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) - 2%
Horizontal Reservations for JEECUP Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Persons with Disability (PwD) minimum 40% disability)- 3%
- Freedom Fighters- 2%
- Ward of Military personnel- 5%
- Girl Candidate of All Categories- 20%
Note: Candidates belonging to "VIMUKTA JATIYAN" are not allowed to take any benefit of reservation as Schedule Tribes (ST) during admissions.
JEECUP Contact Details 2023
In case of queries encountered during the process for JEECUP 2023, candidates can reach out to the concerned authorities through the following portals.
- Website - jeecup.nic.in
- Phone - 0522-2630106, 2630678, 2636589,2630667
- E-Mail ID - [email protected]
What is the minimum educational qualification to apply for the JEECUP 2023?
All interested applicants must have passed the 10th standard from a recognized board or institution. Candidates should check the JEECUP Eligibility Criteria 2023 given above for the programs they wish to apply for.
Is there an option to edit the application form after submission?
No, there is no provision to edit your application forms after you have submitted it. So, be careful of the information you are entering and crosscheck before you move on to the next field.
Can the candidates who are still waiting for their results apply for the exam too?
Yes, they can. However, candidates are needed to provide their final results at the time of counseling.
Who is the point of contact in case of any doubts?
Candidates can either call on 18001200711 / 18002125711 or they can send an email to [email protected] Candidates should contact these authorities if any difficulty arises.
What are the modes of payment of application fees?
The candidates can either pay online (through debit cards, credit cards, or net banking) or offline (through bank challan).
Any age limit to apply for the JEECUP exam 2023?
No, there is no age limit to apply as long as the candidate satisfies all the other eligibility criteria.
How to access the results of the JEECUP Exam 2023?
Results will be available on the official website after the exam. For detailed information, click here
I am not a resident of Uttar Pradesh, can I apply for the JEECUP Exam 2023?
Yes, candidates can apply for the JEECUP Exam 2023 even if they are not from the state of Uttar Pradesh. Although, they should know that they will not be getting any reservations while getting admission to the colleges. They will be considered in the General category regardless of their actual category and will not be getting any reserved category benefits.
Is there an option to submit the JEECUP Application 2023 offline?
No. The JEECUP Application 2023 can only be done online mode. No offline form is available.
Can I change the JEECUP Exam Center after the release of the JEECUP Admit Card 2023?
No. Candidates cannot change the exam centre once they have chosen it at the time of JEECUP Registration 2023. It is final. No such request will be entertained by the JEECUP Exam authorities.
How is JEECUP Cut Off 2023 calculated?
The JEECUP Cut Off 2023 is declared after the declaration of the JEECUP Result 2023. The JEECUP Cut Off 2023 changes every year. The JEECUP Cut Off 2023 depends on a few factors. Based on the candidates who passed the exam, the total number of candidates who appeared for the exam and difficulty level of the JEECUP Exam 2023, and a bunch of other factors, the JEECUP authorities calculate the Cut Off.