NEET admit card 2023 is likely to be released by the National Testing Agency in May 2023. Candidates must log in to the official website using login credentials to download the admit card. Candidates must carry their NEET 2023 admit cards and a valid government-issued photo identity proof, such as Aadhar Card, Voter's ID, PAN card, and so on.
Latest Updates on NEET UG
- Mar 23, 2023: NEET 2023 Application Form confirmation page is available on Digilocker.
Candidates must have minimum two copies of the 4-page NEET UG 2023 admit card at the time of the exam. They must fill out the first two pages of the admit card, and give to the exam invigilator. They must also paste a postcard-size photo on the admit card before handing it over to the invigilator.
|NEET Exam Dates 2023||NEET Application Form 2023|
|NEET Login 2023||NEET Exam Centres 2023|
Table of Contents
- NEET 2023 Hall Ticket Highlights
- NTA NEET Admit Card 2023 Dates
- Steps to Download NEET 2023 Admit Card
- Steps to Download NTA NEET Admit Card 2023 if Login Credentials Are Forgotten
- Steps to Retrieve Registration Number to View NTA NEET Admit Card 2023
- How to Download NEET Hall Ticket 2023 if There Is No Access to Internet?
- Details Mentioned on NEET Admit Card 2023
- NEET 2023 Exam Day Guidelines
- Instructions on NTA NEET Admit Card 2023
- Things to Carry to NEET 2023 Exam Centre
- NEET 2023 Dress Code
- NTA NEET 2023 Contact Details
NEET 2023 Hall Ticket Highlights
Candidates who registered for NEET 2023 can download their respective NTA NEET UG admit cards from the official website. NEET UG 2023 admit card is an important document a candidate has to carry to the exam hall. Failing to do so, they will not be allowed to take up the exam. Along with NTA NEET admit card 2023, the candidate will have to carry a valid photo ID card, such as the Voter ID or Aadhar Card, issued by the government.
|Availability||Applicants can download their admit card from the conducting board’s (NTA) official website.|
|Admit Card + ID Proof||Candidates are required to carry a hard copy of NEET hall ticket 2023 and government-approved identity proof to the examination hall.|
|The candidate must show NTA NEET admit card 2023 for admission in the examination hall when demanded by the authority. A candidate who fails to present the valid admit card shall not be given permitted into examination hall under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.|
|Email Copy||A copy of NEET hall ticket 2023 in PDF format will be emailed to the candidate on their registered email ID after the candidate downloads the admit card for NEET 2023. The candidate should carefully examine NEET 2023 admit card for all the provided information and contact the conducting authority if there is any discrepancy.|
In case any candidate faces difficulty in downloading the Admit Card for NEET (UG) – 2023 along with Undertaking, they can contact on 011-40759000 or e-mail at [email protected]
Note: Aspirants must kindly note that NTA NEET admit card 2023 will not be sent by post.
NTA NEET Admit Card 2023 Dates
The important dates related to NTA NEET admit card 2023, which all candidates must make a note of will be updated below.
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2023|
|Exam Date||May 7, 2023|
|Result Date||Jun 2023 - First Week|
Steps to Download NEET 2023 Admit Card
Candidates need to follow the following steps to download NEET 2023 hall ticket.
- Step 1: Visit the official NTA NEET website - neet.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the link provided on the bottom left of the website to access NTA NEET Admit Card 2023.
- Step 3: Enter the Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Security Pin.
- Step 4: The page would redirect to the Candidate's NEET Admit Card 2023 which will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Download and print the displayed NEET hall ticket.
Read More: NEET 2023 Hall Ticket
Steps to Download NTA NEET Admit Card 2023 if Login Credentials Are Forgotten
Retrieving the login credentials for NEET 2023 candidates is easy. The candidates who wish to retrieve their login credentials to download to NEET hall ticket must follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the official NEET 2023 website - neet.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on 'Candidate Login.'
- Step 3: Candidates must enter their unique NEET registration number and birth date.
- Step 4: Enter the captcha code displayed in the box and click on the 'Submit' button.
- Step 5: View the login credentials, and NTA NEET admit card 2023.
Steps to Retrieve Registration Number to View NTA NEET Admit Card 2023
Candidates losing their login credentials or registration numbers is a very common occurrence. Hence, the conducting authorities have provided various ways for candidates to access their essential documents. To retrieve NEET registration numbers, follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Candidates must visit the official NEET website at neet.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the 'Forgot Registration No.' option.
- Step 3: Candidates must provide their name, parents' name, DOB, and your category in the form that opens up.
- Step 4: Enter the captcha code displayed in the box.
- Step 5: Hit the submit button.
- Step 6: Candidates will be able to view your unique registration number.
- Step 7: It is advisable to note the displayed registration number in a safe place.
- Step 8: Use the retrieved registration number to download your NTA NEET admit card 2023.
How to Download NEET Hall Ticket 2023 if There Is No Access to the Internet?
Candidates from all over the country prepare for the NEET exam every year. However, not all of them come from big cities where the Internet is easily available. Therefore, one of the most common queries that come forward every time the release of NEET hall ticket is released is, "How to download NTA NEET Admit Card 2023 if you do not have access to the internet?"
The candidates who do not have access to the Internet or cannot take a printout of the admit card must visit the Common Service Centre (also known as the Facilitation Centre) established by NTA closest to them. These CSCs are established to help students living in remote areas or rural settings with all exam-related paraphernalia at a nominal rate.
|Facilities Offered at a CSC||Fee Charged|
|Coloured Print Out||INR 5 per page|
|Downloading an Admit Card||INR 10|
|NEET 2023 Form Filling Charges||INR 25|
|Downloading Answer Sheet/OMR Sheet or Answer Key||INR 10|
|Fee Payment||0.5% of the total transaction value|
Details Mentioned on NEET Admit Card 2023
After receiving NTA NEET admit cards, the candidates must verify that all the details mentioned on the document are correct. The candidates must report to the conducting authorities immediately if any discrepancies are found on their respective NEET 2023 hall tickets. These are the details that will be given on NEET entrance exam admit card 2023.
|Name of the candidate|
|Candidate's Roll Number|
|Date of Birth of test taker|
|Category of a student|
|Photograph of the candidate|
|Signature of the candidate|
|The medium/ language of the Question Paper with the Name and Address of the allotted examination centre.|
Note: Each candidate must download and print NEET 2023 admit card and take the hard copy of it to the examination hall.
NEET 2023 Exam Day Guidelines
NTA will release the exam day instructions for NEET UG 2023. The exam will be conducted on May 7, 2023, from 2:00 PM to 5:20 PM. Candidates can go through the following exam guidelines so they will have an idea of what happens on the day of the NEET 2023 exam.
- Admit Card Details: Candidates must take at least two copies of the four-page to admit card, fill out the first two pages, and paste a postcard-size photograph to hand it over to the exam invigilator. The parent's signature must also be in the designated space before handing it over to the examiner.
- Admit Card Verification: During the examination, the invigilator will check the NEET 2023 admit card of the candidates to verify the identity of each candidate. Candidates should also carry a valid ID proof and produce it upon request.
- Scribe for PwD Candidates: The PwD candidates must carry their PwD Certificates issued by the competent authorities. NTA will provide scribes for the candidates as they cannot have their own scribe for the exam.
- Barred Items: Candidates cannot bring any barred item inside the premises of NEET 2023 exam centres. Possession of any such articles by the candidates will be confiscated. Also, they must not have any electronic gadgets/devices with them while entering the exam hall.
- COVID-19 Protocols: Candidates must ensure they follow the COVID-19 protocols, such as social distancing, wearing masks, having their own sanitiser and stationery items required for the exam, and so on.
- Reporting Time: All the exam centres will be opened about 2 hours and 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam. Candidates should enter the exam hall before 1:30 PM. Else, they will not be allowed to enter NEET 2023 exam centres.
- Seat Allotment: NTA will be responsible for the seating arrangement of candidates in the NEET Exam Centre. Every candidate will be allotted a seat according to their roll number. Candidates must find out and occupy their allotted NEET 2023 exam seat before 9.30 AM.
- Avoid Beverages: Water bottles, tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks, etc., are not allowed to be taken by the candidates to NEET 2023 examination hall. Water will be provided at the exam centre. The concerned authority will check for these items and confiscate them if they find any.
- No Leaving Until the Exam Concludes: Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall until the completion of the test. Even if the candidates finish their exam, they must remain in the exam hall until the end of the NEET 2023 exam.
- Attendance Sheet Signature: The candidate must sign twice on NEET 2023 Attendance Sheet in the appropriate fields. First, immediately after the commencement of the examination, then the second while handing over NEET Answer Sheet to the invigilator. Candidates should remember that the signature should match that on the application form. They should not change their signature.
- Finger Impression: The candidates are also required to provide their left thumb impressions in the space provided on NEET 2023 attendance sheet. This is to confirm the identity of the candidate.
- Test Book Pages: The candidate has to check and ensure that the NTA NEET UG 2023 Test Booklet contains the same number of pages written on top of the cover page. If the total number of pages is not similar to the number written on top of the cover page, the candidate must inform the exam hall invigilator. Else it might lead to future complications.
Instructions on NTA NEET Admit Card 2023
Other than the candidate's personal and exam-related details, NTA NEET admit card 2023 also contains several instructions, all the appearing candidates are expected to adhere to. The following is the code of conduct mentioned on NTA NEET admit card 2023 which should be strictly followed by the candidates.
|NTA NEET 2023 Admit Card||NTA NEET 2023 Admit card is a must for admission in the Examination Hall. A candidate failing to possess a Valid NEET hall ticket shall not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances.|
|Report on Time||An aspirant shall not be permitted to enter the examination hall if he/she reaches after the mentioned time.|
|No Personal Belongings||Candidates are not allowed to carry any material other than NTA NEET Admit Card 2023, and Photographs inside the examination hall. No arrangement will be made at centres for keeping any articles/ items belonging to students.|
|Answer Sheets||Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam hall without handing over their Answer Sheets to the invigilator on duty.|
|No Re-test||For those candidates unable to appear for the exam on the scheduled date of the test, a re-test shall not be held for those candidates by the board under any circumstances.|
|No Talking Inside the Hall||Candidates shall maintain perfect silence and focus on their Question Paper only. Any conversation or gesture, or disturbance in the Examination Room/Hall shall be deemed as misbehavior.|
|No Smoking||Smoking in NEET examination centre is strictly prohibited.|
|No Eatables||Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks, or any other edible items are not allowed inside the examination centre.|
|Prohibited Items||If a candidate is found in possession of any barred items inside the centre, it will be considered as the use of unfair means. Also, action will be taken against that person by the relevant provisions. Barred items are - Printed or written material, bits of paper, Geometry/pencil box, Calculator, log table, Electronic pen, Wallet, Goggles, Handbags, Cameras, ornaments, Communication devices like Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphones, Pager, Health Band.|
- Candidates must reach the exam venue by the 'reporting time' mentioned on the NEET hall ticket 2023.
- After 1:30 PM, no candidate will be permitted to enter the NEET exam centre.
- No eatables are allowed in the exam centre. However, diabetic patients may carry their medications or fruits inside the venue.
- Once through with their exam, the candidates must drop their NTA NEET admit cards 2023 in the box placed outside their respective examination halls.
- The candidates will be allowed to carry transparent water bottles inside the exam centre, keeping the contagiousness of COVID-19 in mind.
- The candidates should visit the exam centre a day before NEET 2023 exam is scheduled.
Read More: NEET 2023 Exam Instructions
Things to Carry to NEET 2023 Exam Centre
All candidates must note that they will not be allowed to enter NEET 2023 exam centre if they are found without the below-listed articles.
- NTA NEET Admit Card 2023: The most important document that all candidates must carry to the centre without fail. It encompasses important information such as the candidate's roll number, date, and exam venue. It also acts as proof of the identity of the candidate.
- A Government-Issued Photo Identity Proof: The candidates can bring their Aadhar Cards, Driving License, Voter ID, or any other proof of identification issued by the Government of India to the NEET exam centre.
- Passport-sized and Postcard-sized Photographs: The candidates must bring multiple copies of their passport-sized photographs to the exam centre. The photograph affixed on NTA NEET admit card 2023 must be the same as those they had uploaded along with their respective NEET application forms.
Also Read: Dos and Don'ts for NEET Exam
NEET 2023 Dress Code
NTA has extended some important guidelines related to the dress code, which the students are supposed to follow on NEET 2023.
- Metallic jewellery
- Hairpins or hairbands
- Closed-toe footwear like shoes, sneakers, boots
- Footwear with high heels or block heels
- Clothes with big buttons, heavy embroidery, brooches, too many inner pockets, etc.
- Big wristwatches or wristbands
- Sunglasses or tinted glasses
- Candidates must try to avoid wearing jeans and track pants for the exam.
What to Wear for NEET 2023 Exam?
- Sandals or slippers
- Basic trousers/salwars
- Light half-sleeved tops
- Clear framed spectacles
- Burqas, Hijabs, Turbans.
Read More: NTA NEET Dress Code
Points to Remember
- NTA NEET 2023 admit card will not be sent to any candidate by post.
- It has important details like name, photo, category, sub-category, the language of the NEET question paper, etc.
- NEET hall ticket 2023 will be sent to each test taker's mail. They can save it for future use.
NEET 2023 Contact Details
If the candidates find any discrepancies on their NTA NEET Admit Card 2023, they must report to the conducting authorities immediately on the below-given contact numbers.
|Helpline Numbers||0120-6895200, +91- 8076535482, +91-7703859909|
|Email ID||[email protected]|