Eligibility Criteria and Admission Procedure
Central University of Kerala
Schools functioning under the Central University of Kerala:
- School of Global Studies
- School of Economics
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- School of Biological Science
- School of Earth Sciences
- School of Professional Studies
- School of Languages and Comparative Literature
Departments in the Central University of Kerala:
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Social Work
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Animal Science
- Department of Genomic Science
- Department of Plant Science
- Department of Environmental Science
- Department of Geology
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Physics
- Department of Law
- Department of Comparative Literature
- Department of Hindi
- Department of Linguistics
- Department of Education
Eligibility Criteria of Central University of Kerala
- Candidate is eligible to apply for MA/M.Sc courses if he/she has done 10+2 and graduation from a recognised institution or a foreign board recognised by Association of Indian Universities.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 55% marks in the concerned subject in their post graduation in science, minimum of 50% marks in the concerned subject in their post graduation in humanities.
- There is a relaxation 5% for SC/ST students.
- Candidates should be at least 20 years old and not older than 25 years.
Admission Procedure of Central University of Kerala
- Admission of candidates is based on Central Universities Common Entrance Test which is an all-India test being organized by ten Central Universities together, for admission to about 200 Integrated, Postgraduate & Research Programmes in Universities.
- CUCET provides a single window opportunity to the students to seek admission to about 200 programmes across ten Universities.