The exam authorities of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUH), Hyderabad has released the schedule of the TS EAMCET 2021 exam. The exam will be conducted from Aug 5, 2021 to Aug 9, 2021. The application process has started from Mar 20, 2021 and the last date to submit the application form will be Jun 24, 2021.
Having proper knowledge of the TS EAMCET 2021 syllabus is very important to do well during the exam. This section of the article lets us look at the core topics and chapters around which the question paper will be based. Although these are just the core topics, candidates can also download the detailed syllabus we have provided in PDF format. The university has also introduced only English options in addition to the existing English & Telugu, English & Urdu medium of the entrance test.
Read the entire section to know more about the TS EAMCET 2021 Syllabus.
TS EAMCET 2021 Syllabus Subject Wise
The TS EAMCET 2021 Syllabus consists of units from Mathematics (80), Chemistry (40), and Physics (40). TS EAMCET 2021 carries a total of 160 marks. The examination will be based on the syllabus prescribed for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics for Class 11 and 12. The core topics from all 3 subjects are given below. Candidates can also download the detailed TS EAMCET syllabus in PDF format below.
TS EAMCET 2021 Syllabus for Mathematics
The TS EAMCET 2021 syllabus for mathematics has been provided in the table below, these are just the core topics from which questions can be asked in the examination. Candidates are advised to go through the syllabus and prepare for the exam in advance.
- Vector Algebra
- Coordinate Geometry
TS EAMCET 2021 Syllabus for Physics
The TS EAMCET 2021 syllabus for Physics is given below. Candidates can check the topics and can refer to the sample papers & previous year papers for doing preparation in a better way. The topics are:
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
- Communication Systems
- Physical World
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation
TS EAMCET 2021 Syllabus for Chemistry
The Chemistry section will include 40 questions in the question paper, you can find the TS EAMCET syllabus for chemistry below.
- Atomic Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity In Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-Bases
- Hydrogen and Its Compounds
- The s - Block Elements (Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals)
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques and Hydrocarbons
TS EAMCET 2021 Syllabus for Botany
The TS EAMCET 2021 will contain 40 questions from this section in the agriculture exam. Each question will carry one mark, with no negative marking. The Botany syllabus topics include.
- Diversity in the Living World
- Morphology of Flowering Plants
- Reproduction in Plants
- Plant Systematics
- Cell- The Unit of Life
- Internal Organisation of Plants
- Plants, Microbes and Human Welfare
- Plant Ecology
- Plant Physiology
- Genetics: Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Molecular Biology: Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Biotechnology and its Application
TS EAMCET 2021 Syllabus for Zoology
The zoology section will also contain 40 questions in the Agriculture exam from the following topics.
- Zoology - Diversity of Living World
- Ecology & Environment
- Invertebrate Phyla
- Phylum: Chordata
- Locomotion & Reproduction In Protozoa
- Biology & Human Welfare
- Type Study of Periplaneta Americana
- Structural Organization in Animals
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Human Reproduction
- Organic Evolution
- Applied Biology
TS EAMCET Syllabus PDF Download
Candidates can also check the detailed TS EAMCET 2021 syllabus, and download the syllabus in a PDF format from the table below. The document below contains the official syllabus shared by the conducting authorities. As for both the streams' syllabus is different; hence, we will share two different PDFs to download. Download the appropriate document for the exam.
|Agriculture and Medical||Click Here|
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2021 Deleted Topics
As per the official notification, the Telangana State Council of Higher Education and the University has announced that the TS EAMCET syllabus will be reduced. 100 per cent of the Intermediate first-year syllabus & 70 per cent of the Intermediate second-year syllabus will be considered for the entrance exam. The syllabus is reduced because due to COVID-19, the BIE had cut the syllabus by 30% for the academic year 2020-2021.
The list of topics that exists no longer are given below.
TS EAMCET Physics Syllabus Deleted Topics
The topics that are deleted from TS EAMCET Physics syllabus are:
- Unit 1: Waves
- Doppler Effect Chapter
- Unit 2: Ray Optics and Optical Instrument
- Reflection of light by Spherical Mirrors
- Scattering of light Chapter
- Unit 3: Resolving power of optical instruments
- Polarization Chapter
- Unit 4 Electric Charges and Fields
- Field due to a uniformly charged thin spherical shell
- Unit 5: Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Van de Graaf generator Chapter
- Unit 6: Current Electricity
- Resistivity of various Materials
- Combination of resistors-series and parallel
TS EAMCET Chemistry Syllabus Deleted Topics
The list of topics that are eliminated from Chemistry syllabus are:
- Unit 1: Solid state
- Electrical properties
- Magnetic properties (Band theory of metals, conductors, semiconductors and insulators and n and p type semiconductors)
- Unit 2: Solutions
- Abnormal molar masses-Van’t Hoff factor.
- Unit 3: Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics Electrochemistry
- Electrochemical cells
- Galvanic cells
- Electrolytic cells
- Batteries: primary and secondary batteries
- Fuel cells
- Corrosion of metals-Hydrogen economy Chemical kinetics
- Collision theory of chemical reaction rates.
- Unit 4: Surface Chemistry
- Catalysis, homogenous and heterogenous, Adsorption theory of heterogeneous catalysis, activity and selectivity of solid catalysis, Shape-selective catalysis by zeolites, Enzyme catalysis, Catalysts in industry
- Emulsions – types of emulsions
- Unit 5: General Principles of Metallurgy- The entire chapter is removed.
- Unit 6: P-block Elements
- Group-15 Elements
- Phosphine-preparation, properties and uses
- Phosphorous halides 6.9 Oxoacids of phosphorous
- Group -16 Elements
- Sulphuric acid-manufacture
- Group-15 Elements
- Unit 7: d and f Block Elements & Coordination Compounds d and f Block Elements
- Some important compounds of transition elements
- Inner transition elements
- Some applications of d and f block elements.
- Chapter 8: Polymers- The entire chapter is removed.
- Chapter 9 Biomolecules
- Disaccharides (sucrose, lactose, maltose), polysaccharides (starch, cellulose, glycogen), importance of carbohydrates
- Enzymes: Enzymes, mechanism of enzyme action
- Chapter 10: Chemistry in Everyday life- The entire chapter is removed
- Chapter 11: Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes
- Polyhalogeno compounds
- Chapter 12: Organic Compounds Containing C, H and O
- Some Commercially important alcohols (uses with special reference to methanol and ethanol)
- Chapter 13: Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen II. Diazonium salts
- Methods of preparation of diazonium salts
- Physical properties
- Chemical reactions
- Importance of diazonium salts in synthesis of aromatic compounds
- Cyanides and Isocyanides
- Structure and nomenclature of cyanides and isocyanides
- Preparation, physical properties and chemical reactions of cyanides and Isocyanides
TS EAMCET Mathematics Syllabus Deleted Topics
The list of topics that exists no longer in TS EAMCET Mathematics syllabus are:
- Unit 3 Parabola
- Equation of tangent and normal at a point on the parabola.
- Unit 4 Ellipse
- Equation of tangent and normal at a point on the ellipse.
- Unit 5 Hyperbola
- Equation of tangent and normal at a point on the hyperbola
- Section II onwards and related examples.
- Unit 6 Integration
- Integration by parts – Integration of exponential, logarithmic and inverse trigonometric functions, integration-partial fraction method and reduction formulae.
- Unit 7 Definite Integrals Exercise
- Reduction formula, Application of definite integrals to areas.
- Unit 8 Differential Equations
- Homogeneous Differential Equations, Non-Homogeneous Differential Equations and Linear Differential Equations.
TS EAMCET Syllabus Weightage
As you already have a sound knowledge of the TS EAMCET 2021 Syllabus, now let us have a look at the TS EAMCET syllabus weightage. This will help you prioritize topics by their importance. Once you know the weightage of each topic, it will help you manage your time better. With no information on how vital a topic is; students can spend more than adequate time on a particular topic, only to realize that the topic was not as important as it seemed.
TS EAMCET Syllabus Weightage- Mathematics
The table below represents the chapters wise weightage of TS EAMCET for Mathematics.
|Differential calculus, Integral calculus||3%|
TS EAMCET Syllabus Weightage- Physics
The table below represents the chapters wise weightage of TS EAMCET for Physics.
|Electromagnetic Waves, Magnetism and Matter, Units and Measurements, Kinetic Theory, Mechanical Properties of Solids, Atoms||2%|
|Mechanical Properties of Fluids, Motion in a straight line, Semiconductor Electronics, Thermal Properties of Matter, Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Waves Optics, Electric Charges and Fields, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter, Nuclei, Communication Systems,||3%|
|Current Electricity, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Oscillations, Waves, Gravitation||4%|
|Moving Charges and Magnetism, Motion in a Plane, Laws of Motion||5%|
|Thermodynamics, Energy and Power, Work, System of Particles and Rotational Motion||6%|
TS EAMCET Syllabus Weightage- Chemistry
The table below represents the chapters wise weightage of TS EAMCET for Chemistry.
|Mole concept, Measurements in chemistry, Surface chemistry, Coordination compounds, Aromatic compounds, Ethers, Phenols, Amines, Amino acids and proteins, Basic concepts||1%|
|Haloarenes, Haloalkanes (Alkyl halides), Alcohols, Aldehydes and Ketones, Carbohydrate, s- Block Elements (Alkali and alkaline earth elements)||2%|
|Carboxylic acids, Polymers, Solid-state, Chemical kinetics||3%|
|Gaseous and liquid states, Hydrocarbon, Thermodynamics||4%|
|Classification of elements and periodicity in properties||5%|
|Atomic structure and chemical bonding||8%|
|p- Block Elements: Group 14, 15 and 17, d-Block elements, Group 13, Group 18 and Group 17||9%|
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern
The TS EAMCET exam pattern is quite simple and you can find an overview of the exam pattern below. For detailed information on the same please refer to the TS EAMCET Exam Pattern.
- Exam mode: The examination will be conducted in online mode.
- Total Number of Questions: There will be a total of 160 questions out of which 80 questions will be from Mathematics, 40 questions will be from Physics, and 40 questions will be there from Chemistry.
- Evaluation Scheme: 1 mark is awarded for every correct answer. Unattempted questions also do not affect the scores.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.