NEET Result 2021 along with the scorecards and ranks will be released on the official website on June 6, 2021 (Tentative) post-NEET Re-exam for COVID positive candidates which are scheduled for October 14, 2021. Admit Cards for the re-exam are available on the official website. All candidates who were COVID positive earlier and are appearing for the exam can download the same.
NEET 2021 Result
National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to declare NEET 2021 result by June 6, 2021 (Tentative) in online mode in the form of the scorecard. To check NEET 2021 scorecard, you will have to enter your login credentials like NEET roll number and date of birth. Candidates will have to check results on the official website of the conducting authority. Counselling for NEET 2021 will be held after the exam the candidates who crack the exam will have to go through this process.
NEET 2021 Result Highlights
Details like name of the aspirant, date of birth, subject-wise marks as well as total percentile scores, NEET All India Rank (AIR), All India Quota (AQI) Rank, and category rank will be specified on NEET 2021 scorecard. Along with the NEET 2021 result, the marks equivalent to the cut off percentile will also be declared. Minimum NEET 2021 cut off for general category is 50, while that for SC/ST/OBC it is 40 percentile.
Based on the cut off percentile, the NEET 2021 result will be announced. Based on the result of NEET 2021 the admission to 15% All India Quota seats, 85% state quota seats, 100% deemed, and central university colleges.
- Applicants need to submit their NEET 2021 Roll number and date of birth to download their NEET 2021 scorecard. They serve as the login credentials for a candidate concerning NEET 2021.
- In the interest of candidates, it is advised to, take a few copies of NEET results and preserving it for the future admission process.
How to download NEET 2021 Result?
The candidates can follow the given steps to download his/her results?
Step 1 Visit the official website of NTA.
Step 2 Search for the NEET 2021 Results link and click on that link.
Step 3 You will be redirected to a new link where you should enter your Login credentials like registration number and date of birth and click on the submit button to access your result.
The results will be displayed on a new page that you are redirected to. You are advised to take printouts of your NEET 2021 Result for future reference and further admission process.
NEET 2021 Sample Score Card
A NEET scorecard will look like the file attached below. Students can see their qualifying status, their sectional marks, etc.
Details mentioned on the NEET 2021 Result Sheet/ Score Card
The result of NEET 2021 for both the sessions will contain the following information.
- NEET 2021 Roll Number of the Candidate.
- NEET 2021 Application Number.
- Personal Details (including candidate’s name, father’s and mother’s name, gender, DOB, nationality, category/sub-category, etc.)
- Marks Obtained in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Total Marks obtained.
- Percentile Score.
- NEET All India Rank.
- NEET Qualifying Status.
- NEET AIR for 15% AIQ (All India Quota) seats.
- NEET Cutoff Score
How to Calculate the NEET Percentile?
The formula used to calculate the NEET percentile score is mentioned below
NEET Percentile = 100 * Number of candidates with their raw score equal to / less than the candidate
Total Number of Candidates who appeared for NEET
NEET 2021 Tie Breaking Policy
Owing to a large number of candidates who attend the NEET, it's not very rare for two or more candidates to secure the same marks. The tie-breaking procedure followed to allot different rankings when two or more candidates secure the same marks in the NEET result is provided below.
- Candidate with a higher score in Biology will be given a higher order to merit.
- If the score in Biology is the same for two or more candidates, then the candidate with a higher score in Chemistry will be considered for a higher rank in merit.
- If the score in Biology and Chemistry is the same for two or more candidates, then the candidate with less number of incorrect answers will be considered for a higher rank in merit.
- If all the above are the same for two or more candidates, then the candidate who is older in age will be considered for a higher rank in merit.