The CUCET Exam is conducted every year as an entrance test for the applicants who are seeking admission into the courses which are offered at the Central Universities in different states of India. The CUCET is conducted jointly, by 14 Central Universities, as an admission test for various UG, PG, and PhD courses offered by them.
Advantages of solving the CUCET Previous Year Question Papers
Aspirants can find several CUCET previous years question papers in PDF format, available online for free. Given below are some of the reasons why no candidate should appear for the CUCET 2021 exam without solving the previous years' question papers:
- Solving the CUCET question papers would give candidates the best idea of the exam pattern.
- Candidates will be able to devise an effective time plan for attempting the main exam.
- Candidates will be able to determine the recurring topics and repetitive questions, which might come in the CUCET 2021 exam.
- By attempting the CUCET previous year question papers, candidates will be able to analyse which areas they are good at and which domains need improvement.
- It's a good way of revising.
Preparation Tips for CUCET 2021
Candidates need to prepare rigorously to ace the examination in one go. Here are some tips which the candidates must keep in mind to prepare for the exam most efficiently.
Cover the entire syllabus
The candidates must aim not to give even a single topic a miss. They must set monthly and weekly targets on how much of the syllabus they have to cover in the specified time. The candidates must also sort the topics based on difficulty level and weightage.
- Understand the Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme
- The question paper shall contain 100 multiple choice questions, each carrying 1 mark.
- Candidates will have 2 hours or 120 minutes to answer all the questions.
- The question paper will have two sections. The details about the same are tabulated below:
|Section||Details||No. of Questions|
|A||English Language, General Knowledge, Analytical Skills and Mathematical Aptitude||25|
- Negative Marking: Each incorrect response will lead to a deduction of 0.25 marks from the candidate's total score.
Aspirants must go through the detailed question paper pattern for CUCET 2021 before appearing for the test.
Prepare a timetable
The candidates must make a realistic timetable which they can stick to till the exam date. It must have ample study breaks and should allow some time to exercise and get proper rest. The candidates should not focus on only one subject per day, as it would get monotonous, and they will end up losing interest. They should study at least two to three subjects each day, in shifts.
Find good books for CUCET preparation 2021
Finding a good reference book is a task in itself. The candidates should keep certain points in mind which selecting a CUCET preparation book.
- Pick the latest edition, as it has all the updated information and as per the latest syllabus.
- The preparation book chosen should cover each or most of the topics prescribed in the syllabus.
- The CUCET reference book must have ample questions and sample papers that the candidate can solve for practice.
The candidates can browse through our list of CUCET 2021 Preparation Books based on recommendations of several exam toppers.
Solve CUCET Mock Tests and Previous Years' Question Papers
Candidates can find multiple free test papers for CUCET 2021 online, which they can conveniently download and solve. Some of the CUCET previous years' question papers are also given below.
|UG Part A : Paper 1||UG Part A : Paper 2|
|UG Part A : Paper 3||PG Part A : Paper 1|
Apart from previous year papers, candidates can also take CUCET mock test online for better preparation.