The AP EAMCET 2020 is generally conducted in the April month of every year. The registration starts in the month of February and ends in March, with late fee following in the month of April. So it is advisable to be conscious of the end date and register before the end of March. AP EAMCET exam dates are discussed in the section below.
AP EAMCET Important Dates 2020
AP EAMCET 2020 Important Schedule/Events and Dates
The notification regarding the AP EAMCET 2020 Important Dates will be announced by the conducting authority i.e. JNTUK (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University), Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) on February 29, 2020. The application will be available for a brief period of time.
The whole process is conducted online so the candidates have to make sure that they visit the official website as frequently as possible and keep up to date with the events of the EAMCET 2020. The AP EAMCET 2020 Important Dates which are mention below are tentative once the official website announces the dates will be updated here.
|AP EAMCET Important Schedule/ Events 2020||Exam Dates|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Notification Release Date||February 27, 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form Start Date||February 29, 2020|
|Mock Test Papers Release Date||March 15, 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form without Late Fee||June 15, 2020|
|Application Form Correction Window Start and End Date||July 4, 2020 to July 7, 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form with Late Fee of INR 500||June 30, 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form with Late Fee of INR 1,000||July 7, 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form with Late Fee of INR 5,000||July 17, 2020|
|Availability of AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card||Junly 20, 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form with Late Fee of INR 10,000||July 23, 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Date for Engineering||
July 27, 2020
July 28, 2020
July 29, 2020
July 30, 2020
|AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Date for Agriculture||
July 31, 2020
|Release of Preliminary Answer Key||August 1, 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Corrections on Preliminary Key||August 3, 2020|
|Declaration of AP EAMCET 2020 Results||To be announced|
|Commencement of Counselling||To be announced|
AP EAMCET 2020 Time Slots
The AP EAMCET 2020 will be conducted in two slots as mentioned below:
|Slots||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM||2.30 PM to 5.30 PM|
- The student wishing to pursue a professional education in graduation in the state of Andhra Pradesh must appear for the examination conducted by the state, which is AP EAMCET.
- Make sure to keep a note of the dates, so that you do not miss out any important event for AP EAMCET 2020.
- Set a reminder for the dates mentioned in the list above and visit the AP EAMCET website frequently to stay informed about any updates for AP EAMCET 2020.
- Registration for AP EAMCET 2020 starts in the last week of February.
- The mock test is accessible by mid of February. It helps in making you familiarize with the pattern and difficulty of the Exam.
- The student must make sure that he/she fills out, verifies the details filled in the registration or application form and submits the application before the last date for submitting the application without late fee, or a late fee would be added to the total amount during payment if the application is submitted after the last date for submitting the application without late fee.
- If there is any incorrect information or any discrepancy in data such as in personal details or academic information, the student must get it corrected within the application correction window by contacting the Official Authority.
- A student may not be entertained to make any correction to the submitted application form after the last day of correction window, so make sure that you have corrected all the mistakes present in the application form for AP EAMCET 2020.
- The late fee is in slabs of INR 500, 1000, 5000 and 10,000 depending on when and how late the application form is submitted. It is advised to fill in and submit the AP EAMCET 2020 application form as early as possible to avoid any hassle at the last minute apart from paying a hefty late fee.
- The admit card is the most important document to be carried to the examination centre along with a valid photo id proof of the candidate.
- Candidates are required to write the exam at the prescribed centres that are mentioned by the Official Authorities on the particular exam dates.
- Gather the various reference books that would help you in preparing for the EAMCET examination.
- Make sure there are no mistakes in the student's AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card, such as name and date of birth and such other information mentioned on the admit card.
- Take a print out of the admit card and keep it safe. Keep your Admit Card handy to enter the credentials to find out AP EAMCET 2020 results.
- Take pens, pencils and an eraser for rough work and the examination. Borrowing these things from other candidates is strictly prohibited and would result in the candidate being sent out of the examination.