IIFT Exam 2020 will be conducted in online mode from now onwards. Previously, IIFT exam was conducted offline (pen and paper) mode. Responsibility of conducting IIFT exam lies on the shoulders of the National Testing Agency (NTA). Registration form for IIFT can be filled on NTA's website.
IIFT Application Form 2020
To fill the Application Form of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) 2020 entrance exam, you need to register on the IIFT official website. Earlier, IIFT registration was done on IIFT's official website. But from now onwards, application for IIFT exam has to be filled on NTA's (National Testing Agency) portal.
IIFT exam can be given by:
- Students belonging to General category
- SC/ST/PwD/OBC (NCL) candidates
- Foreign nationals/NRI candidates.
Registration for IIFT 2020 will start from September 9, 2020 and the last date to fill application form will be October 25, 2020. Before filling the IIFT 2020 application form, you need to have the valid email address, active mobile number, scanned image of your recent photograph and signature.
While registering for the IIFT 2020, you need to enter the correct details such as your name, email address, mobile number, address, mother's name, father's name and date of birth.
Next step is to fill the application form. You will need to enter your personal and academic details. After registration and filling the personal and academic details, you need to upload the scanned image of your recent photograph and signature.
The last step in the application process is to pay an application fee for IIFT exam. It should be noted that the fee once paid will not be refunded. You can pay the application form fee via online mode - Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking.
|Official Website of IIFT||https://iift.nta.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx|
|Start Date to Fill the Application Form||September 9, 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||October 25, 2020|
|Successful Transaction of fee||Spetember 9 to November 4, 2019|
|Correction in application form||November 5 to November 7, 2019|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online only: Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/PayTM/UPI service|
IIFT 2020 Registration Fees
You can pay the IIFT Application Fee through online mode only. Candidates can make the payment by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/PayTM/UPI service.
|General/OBC (NCL) candidates||INR 2000/-|
|SC/ST/PH candidates||INR 1000/-|
|Foreign nationals/NRI/ Children of NRI||US $150 or INR 9500/-|
Instructions for filling IIFT application form
- Scanned image of photograph and signature should be in a .jpg/.jpeg format. Size of your photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb. Size of a scanned image of signature should be between 4 kb and 30 kb.
- Size of your uploaded certificates should be between 50 kb and 300 kb. They should also be in a .jpg/.jpeg format.
- Candidates should note that, if they don't pay the application fee, then their application would be considered incomplete.
Note: Your photograph to uploaded must be black and white in color.
Documents required for filling Application
For SC/ST/PwD/OBC (NCL) Category:
- Print-out of the IIFT 2020 Application Form.
- Caste certificate for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Physically with Disabilities (PwD) candidates.
- Self-attested copy of Central Level OBC (NCL) certificate.
For Foreign National/NRI Category:
- Filled in CV Form
- Copy of latest GMAT score certificate.
- All academic mark-sheets/certificate (Class X, XII & Graduation) with an attested copy.
- The candidate undertaking that he/she has not appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year such as CAT/XAT/IIFT etc.
- Two letters of recommendation. One from a current supervisor or manager. The second one from someone who is in a position to evaluate an applicant’s professional performance as well as his / her managerial and leadership potential. Letter of recommendation written by immediate family members, e.g. parents, grandparents, siblings, and spouse would not be valid.
- Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission/Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stated that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December 2019.
- Take the print copy of the application for future references.
- No need to send the print out copy of the filled application as the process to apply for IIFT has been changed from offline to online.
- The application fee once paid cannot be refunded.