- February 10, 2021: The conducting authority has re-enabled the application form correction facility (for select fields only) after multiple requests from candidates all over the country. This facility will remain open until February 12, 2021.
Responsibility of conducting IIFT exam lies on the shoulders of the National Testing Agency (NTA). IIFT 2021 application form can be filled on NTA's website. Previously, IIFT exam was conducted in offline (pen and paper) mode, but now onwards, the exam will be conducted in online mode. All the IIFT application form details are given in detail below. The aspirants must check the form details thoroughly before applying. They must fill the IIFT 2021 application form with correct information and must upload the documents as per the instructions. The application form can be filled via online mode. Candidates have to pay the application fees of INR 2000 for (General/OBC) and INR 1000 for (SC/ST/PH) category candidates for filling the IIFT application form 2021.
To fill the IIFT 2021 application form candidates need to register on the official website. Earlier, the registration was done on its official website, but from now onwards, the application form can only be filled on NTA's (National Testing Agency) portal. The application has many steps that are discussed in detail below.
IIFT Application Form 2021 Notification
Registration for IIFT 2021 will start from November 6, 2020 and the last date to fill the application form is December 30, 2020. Before filling the IIFT application form 2021, candidates must have the valid email address, active mobile number, scanned image of your recent photograph and signature. While registering for the IIFT 2021, candidates need to enter the correct details such as your name, email address, mobile number, address, mother's name, father's name and date of birth.
Next step is to fill the IIFT 2021 application form. candidates will need to enter your personal and academic details. After registration and filling the personal and academic details, candidates need to upload the scanned image of your recent photograph and signature. The last step in the application process is to pay an application fee for the exam. It should be noted that the fee once paid will not be refunded. Candidates can pay the IIFT 2021 application form fee via online mode - Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking. It is always advised that the candidates must submit the IIFT 2021 application form before the deadline to avoid any additional fees. The authority provides an option for the candidates to make changes in the IIFT form by opening the application form correction window. The IIFT application form 2021 correction window will be open only for a specific time and date. The details regarding IIFT 2021 application form are tabulated below:
|Start Date to Fill the IIFT Form||November 6, 2020|
|IIFT Exam Form Last Date||December 30, 2020|
|Correction in the IIFT form||January 1, 2021 - January 3, 2021|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online only: Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/PayTM/UPI service|
Who can Apply for IIFT 2021?
Before filing the IIFT application form 2021, candidates must ensure that they are meeting all the eligibility criteria as specified. In case they are not meeting the requirements, their application can be cancelled by the authority for the session 2021. Candidates who have the following eligibility criteria can fill the IIFT form 2021:
- Must have a recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline.
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to the submission of proof of requisite qualification.
- There is no age limit to apply for the IIFT 2021.
IIFT exam can be given by:
- Students belonging to General category
- SC/ST/PwD/OBC (NCL) candidates
- Foreign nationals/NRI candidates.
How to Fill IIFT Application Form 2021?
National Testing Agency will conduct the registration for IIFT 2021. Candidates who are willing to apply for IIFT 2021 should fill the application form by visiting the official website of the exam. The candidates who want to take admission in Master’s of Business Administration (MBA) can fill the IIFT MBA application form. Candidates must remember that the IIFT 2021 application form can be filled online only. It is always advised that candidates must ensure that they are meeting all the eligibility criteria before filling the IIFT application form 2021 and complete the form filling within the specified dates to avoid paying additional fee.
Step 1: IIFT Registration
Registration is always considered as the most important steps while completing the IIFT application form 2021 filling process. For the registration, candidates should visit the official website and follow the processes that are required for the registration. Follow these steps to register for the IIFT exam:
- Search for the link "Admission 2021" and click on it.
- Click on "Apply Now" tab.
- Enter the details asked in the registration form.
- Choose a security question and enter the password.
- The application number will be generated automatically.
- Candidates must preserve the application number for future references.
Details to be filled in the IIFT Form
Candidates should fill in all the details for the registration of IIFT 2021:
- Name of the candidate
- Father's/Guardian name
- Mother's name
- Category details
- Date of birth
- Valid email address
- Residential address
- Mobile number
Step 2: Fill the IIFT Application Form 2021
Post completion of the registration process, candidates can proceed for the IIFT 2021 application form filling. Candidates have to log in with their credentials and fill the application form. Fill all the required details asked in the form. After completing all these steps, candidates will receive an email on their registered email id regarding the completion of IIFT registration 2021.
Step 3: Upload Required Documents
Candidates have to upload the documents that are required for the IIFT form. These documents must be kept handy to avoid last minute hurry. Candidates must upload the documents as per the prescribed format else there will be a chance of cancellation of the IIFT form. The documents that need to be uploaded are photograph, signature, and certificates and their specifications are listed below:
- The photograph must be taken recently. It can be coloured or black/white but must have a clear contrast.
- The format of the scanned photograph should be JPG/JPEG and the size should be between 10 KB to 200 KB.
- The size of the scanned signature should be 4 KB to 30 KB and the format should be JPG/JPEG.
- If applicable, the category certificate must be uploaded in size between 50 KB to 300 KB.
Step 4: Choose the IIFT Exam Centre
After uploading all the documents in the IIFT 2021 application form, candidates have to choose the respective exam centre as per their choice. IIFT exam is going to be conducted in 224 cities in India. These cities can be chosen by the candidates at the time of filling the IIFT 2021 application form. Candidates can choose at least four exam cities. But out of those selected choices, candidates will be allotted with one exam centre only.
Step 5: Pay the IIFT Form Fees
Once the details are filled and the documents are uploaded, candidates can pay the IIFT form fees. For that, they need to pay the prerequisite IIFT application fees. Candidates have to pay the application fees of INR 2000 for (General/OBC) and INR 1000 for (SC/ST/PH) category candidates for filling the IIFT application form 2021.
IIFT 2021 Application Form Fees
Candidates can pay the IIFT Application Fee through online mode only. Candidates can make the payment by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/PayTM/UPI service.
|General/OBC (NCL) candidates||INR 2000/-|
|SC/ST/PH candidates||INR 1000/-|
|Foreign nationals/NRI/ Children of NRI||US $150 or INR 9500/-|
Step 6: Confirmation Mail
Post completion of the payment of IIFT 2021 application form fees, candidates will receive a confirmation mail on their registered email id. Candidates must take a printout of the payment receipt for future references.
Instructions for filling IIFT Application Form 2021
Candidates must have all the details and documents required for filling the IIFT form. For filling the IIFT application form 2021, candidates must follow the instructions to avoid any mistakes in the form. In case of any errors, candidates can edit the IIFT form by using the application correction window provided by the exam authority within the specified dates. For making changes in the IIFT application form 2021, candidates have to pay additional fees in favour of the exam authority.
Documents required for filling IIFT 2021 Application Form
Before filling the IIFT application form, candidates must have these documents ready with them before they proceed to fill the IIFT 2021 application form.
For SC/ST/PwD/OBC (NCL) Category
- Print-out of the IIFT Form.
- Caste certificate for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Physically with Disabilities (PwD) candidates.
- Self-attested copy of Central Level OBC (NCL) certificate.
For Foreign National/NRI Category
- Filled in CV Form
- Must have the latest copy of GMAT score certificate.
- All academic mark-sheets/certificate (Class X, XII & Graduation) with an attested copy.
- The candidate undertaking that he/she has not appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year such as CAT/ XAT/ IIFT etc.
- Two letters of recommendation. One from a current supervisor or manager. The second one from someone who is in a position to evaluate an applicant’s professional performance as well as his / her managerial and leadership potential. Letter of recommendation written by immediate family members, e.g. parents, grandparents, siblings, and spouse would not be valid.
- Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with the application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission/Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based.
- Take the print copy of the IIFT 2021 application form for future references.
- No need to send the print out copy of the filled IIFT application form 2021 as the process to apply has been changed from offline to online.
- Candidates must remember that the IIFT application fee once paid cannot be refunded.
IIFT 2021 Application Form Correction
National Testing Agency will commence the application form correction process for IIFT 2021. To make changes in the IIFT application form 2021 or to rectify an error, candidates have to log in using the application number and password. The form correction facility is provided only for the candidates who have registered for the exam. Candidates have to pay an additional fee wherever applicable through online mode. Candidates must remember that once they have chosen their test centre, it cannot be changed under any circumstances. Also, the application correction window opens only for a particular time and date. Candidates have to edit their application form within the specified dates.
Details can't be edited in IIFT Application Form 2021
There are certain details which the candidate cannot edit in the IIFT 2021 Application Form. These include:
- Personal details: These include your name, category, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, etc.
- Communication details – These include the candidate’s address, state, city, pin code, etc.
- Academic details – These include the Passing year, marks obtained, name of the school, name of the board, degree marks, etc.
Candidates must fill these details in a proper format as they won't be able to make changes once the form is submitted. The authority will soon announce the application form correction dates at its official website. Candidates must keep themselves updated with the latest updates.
IIFT Admit Card 2021
IIFT will release the admit card on its official website on January 16, 2021. Candidates will be able to download the admit card until January 24, 2021. To download the admit card of IIFT, candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth. The admit card is an important document that the candidates must carry to the exam hall. In case they fail to bring the admit card to the exam centre, then the authority will not allow the candidates to enter the exam hall. Candidates must remember that the authority takes no responsibility of sending the admit cards of the candidates through post or any other means. Candidates must follow the required steps to download the IIFT admit card from the official website.
- Step 1: To download the IIFT Online Admit Card, candidates need to go to the official website.
- Step 2: Click on IIFT Admit Card download link.
- Step 3: The screen will display the login page.
- Step 4: Candidates must enter the details such as his/her name and IIFT 2021 Application number.
- Step 5: Click on the 'Submit' button.
- Step 6: The admit card will appear on the screen. Candidate can download and save the admit card.
Note: Candidates must bring a valid id proof along with the admit card at the exam centre.
Candidates must keep the admit card safe until the admission process is completed. The admit card of IIFT contains the important details of the candidates such as
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Candidate's Category
- Roll Number
- IIFT 2021 Application Number
- Reporting Time
- Time of the exam
- Date of the exam
- Complete address of the allotted exam centre
- Useful Instructions to appear in the examination.
Candidates should keep in mind that the authority will issue the admit card only to the candidates who have successfully filled the application form of IIFT within the specified dates. So it is advised that the candidates must fill the application form with proper care and must submit it before the last date of submission else they have to pay a late fee for the application submission.