The responsibility for conducting the IIFT exam lies on the shoulders of the National Testing Agency (NTA). IIFT 2022 application form can be filled on NTA's website. The application form was released on Sep 2, 2021, and the last date to apply is Oct 15, 2021.
To fill the application form, candidates need to register on the official website. Interested candidates can apply for the exam on NTA's portal. They must fill the IIFT 2022 application form with correct information and must upload the documents as per the instructions. The application form can be filled out online mode. Candidates have to pay the application fee of INR 2000 for (General/OBC) and INR 1000 for (SC/ST/PH) category candidates for filling the IIFT application form 2022.
IIFT Application Form 2022 Highlights
- Registration for IIFT 2022 started on #application_from_Date, and the last date to fill the application form is Oct 15, 2021.
- Before filling the IIFT application form 2022, candidates must have a valid email address, active mobile number, scanned image of their recent photograph, and signature. While registering for the IIFT 2022, candidates need to enter the correct details such as your name, email address, mobile number, address, mother's name, father's name, and date of birth.
- The next step is to fill the application form. Candidates will need to enter their personal and academic details.
- After registration and filling in the personal and academic details, candidates need to upload the scanned image of their recent photograph and signature.
- The last step in the application process is to pay an application fee for the exam. It should be noted that the fee once paid will not be refunded. Candidates can pay the IIFT 2022 application form fee via online mode - Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
- It is always advised that the candidates must submit the application form before the deadline to avoid any additional fees.
- The authority provides an option for the candidates to make changes in the IIFT form by opening the application form correction window. The application form correction window will be open only for a specific time and date. The details regarding the IIFT application form are tabulated below:
|IIFT application form 2022 Details||Particulars Details|
|Start Date to Fill the Form||Sep 2, 2021|
|IIFT Exam Form Last Date||Oct 15, 2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Correction in the IIFT form||Oct 17, 2021 - Oct 26, 2021|
|Fee Payment Mode Online only||Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/PayTM/UPI service|
IIFT 2022 Application form Important Dates
Important dates related to the IIFT 2022 events such as the release of application form, exam date, result date, and counselling dates have been tabulated below.
|Important Events of IIFT 2022||Dates|
|Release of Online Application Form||Sep 2, 2021|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||Oct 15, 2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Successful Final Transaction of fee||Oct 15, 2021 (11:50 PM)|
|Correction in particulars||Oct 17, 2021 - Oct 26, 2021|
Who can apply for IIFT 2022?
Before filing the IIFT application form 2022, candidates must ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria as specified. If they are not meeting the requirements, their application can be cancelled by the authority for session 2022. Candidates who have the following eligibility criteria can fill the form.
- Must have a recognized Bachelor's degree of a minimum of three years' duration in any discipline.
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to the submission of proof of requisite qualification.
- There is no age limit to apply for the IIFT 2022.
IIFT exam can be given by:
- Students belonging to the General category
- SC/ST/PwD/OBC (NCL) candidates
- Foreign nationals/NRI candidates.
Documents required for filling IIFT 2022 Application Form
Some of the documents the candidates must keep ready while filling in their IIFT Application form have been listed below.
- A Valid E-Mail id and Phone Number for registration
- Category Certificate, if applicable
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking Facility
- Stable Internet Connection
- Signature of the candidate on an A4 sheet (White Background)
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Details of work experience, if any
How to fill IIFT Application form 2022?
National Testing Agency will conduct the registration for IIFT 2022. Candidates who are willing to apply for IIFT 2022 should fill the application form by visiting NTA's designated website. The candidates who want to take admission in Master's of Business Administration (MBA) can fill the IIFT MBA application form.
Candidates must remember that the IIFT 2022 application form can be filled online only. It is always advised that candidates must ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria before filling the IIFT application form 2022 and complete the form filling within the specified dates to avoid paying an additional fee.
Step 1: IIFT Registration
Registration is always considered the most important step while completing the application form filling process. Candidates should visit the official website and follow the required processes for registration. Follow these steps to register for the IIFT exam:
- Search for the link "Admission 2022" and click on it.
- Click on the "Apply Now" tab.
- Enter the details asked in the registration form.
- Choose a security question and enter the password.
- The application number will be generated automatically.
- Candidates must preserve the application number for future references.
Details to be filled in the IIFT Form
Candidates should fill in all the details for the registration of IIFT 2022:
- Name of the candidate
- Father's/Guardian name
- Mother 's name
- Category details
- Date of birth
- Valid email address
- Residential address
- Mobile number
Step 2: Fill the IIFT Application Form 2022
Post completion of the registration process, candidates can proceed with the IIFT 2022 application form filling. Candidates have to log in with their credentials and fill the application form. Fill in all the required details asked in the form. After completing all these steps, candidates will receive an email on their registered email id regarding the completion of IIFT registration 2022.
Step 3: Upload Required Documents
Candidates have to upload the documents that are required for the IIFT form. These documents must be kept handy to avoid a last-minute hurry. Candidates must upload the documents as per the prescribed format; else, there will be a chance to cancel the IIFT form. The documents that need to be uploaded are photograph, signature, and certificates, and their specifications are listed below:
- The photograph must be taken recently. It can be coloured or black/white but must have a clear contrast.
- The format of the scanned photograph should be JPG/JPEG, and the size should be between 10 KB to 200 KB.
- The size of the scanned signature should be 4 KB to 30 KB, and the format should be JPG/JPEG.
- If applicable, the category certificate must be uploaded in size between 50 KB to 300 KB.
Step 4: Choose the IIFT Exam Centre
After uploading all the documents in the IIFT 2022 application form, candidates have to choose the respective exam centre as per their choice. IIFT exam is going to be conducted in 224 cities in India. The candidates can choose these cities at the time of filling the application form. Candidates can choose at least four exam cities. But out of those selected choices, candidates will be allotted with one exam centre only.
Step 5: Pay the IIFT Form Fees
Once the details are filled in, and the documents are uploaded, candidates can pay the application form fees. For that, they need to pay the prerequisite IIFT application fees. Candidates have to pay the application fees of INR 2000 for (General/OBC) and INR 1000 for (SC/ST/PH) category candidates for filling the IIFT application form 2022.
IIFT 2022 Application Form Fees
Candidates can pay the IIFT application fee through online mode only. Candidates can make the payment by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/PayTM/UPI service.
|IIFT Application Form Fees 2022||Category Fee|
|General/OBC (NCL) candidates||INR 2000|
|SC/ST/PH candidates||INR 1000|
|Foreign nationals/NRI/ Children of NRI||US $150 or INR 9500|
Step 6: Confirmation Mail
After completing the payment of IIFT 2022 application form fees, candidates will receive a confirmation mail on their registered email id. Candidates must take a printout of the payment receipt for future references.
IIFT 2022 Application Form Correction
It is human to err, so do not panic if you make a mistake on your IIFT registration form. Candidates are given a small, but sufficient, window to make all the corrections needed. Additionally, an added fee that can be paid online for any edits made to the form. It is always recommended that candidates be precise and careful when filling their IIFT Registration form for the first time. Furthermore, the hassle of having to change the information will be avoided if done slowly and correctly. Once the correction dates close, candidates will not be allowed to make any changes to their IIFT Registration form.
Procedure to Make Corrections in the IIFT Registration Form
Making corrections in your IIFT Registration form is just as easy as filling it out the first time. However, if you made a mistake, you need to be extra-careful this time.
- Visit the official Website of IIFT. Log in with your credentials and click on the "Correction in Application Form" option.
- Once you agree to the terms mentioned, proceed further and recheck your application.
- You can re-enter the details that are required and make changes to your original IIFT Registration form.
- The Fee for changing your exam centre is INR 1000.
- Once you complete the correction process of your IIFT registration form, hit "Submit".
Candidates must fill in these details in a proper format as they won't be able to make changes once the form is submitted.
IIFT Admit Card 2022
To download the admit card of IIFT, candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth. The admit card is an important document that the candidates must carry to the exam hall. If they fail to bring the admit card to the exam centre, then the authority will not allow the candidates to enter the exam hall. Candidates must remember that the authority takes no responsibility for sending the admit cards of the candidates through post or any other means. Candidates must follow the required steps to download the IIFT admit card from the official website.
- To download the online admit card, candidates need to go to the official website.
- Click on 'IIFT Admit Card' download link.
- The screen will display the login page.
- Candidates must enter the details such as his/her name and IIFT 2022 Application number.
- Click on the 'Submit ' button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen. Candidates can download and save the admit card.
Candidates must keep the admit card safe until the admission process is completed. The admit card of IIFT contains the important details of the candidates, such as
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Candidate 's category
- Roll number
- IIFT 2022 application number
- Reporting time
- Time of the exam
- Date of the exam
- Complete address of the allotted exam centre
- Useful Instructions to appear in the examination.
Candidates should keep in mind that the authority will issue the admit card only to the candidates who have successfully filled the application form of IIFT 2022 within the specified dates. So it is advised that the candidates fill the application form with proper care and submit it before the last date of submission; else, they have to pay a late fee for the application submission.