CMAT 2021 was held on Mar 31, 2021. The CMAT 2021 hall tickets were released on Mar 23, 2021. All the important information relevant to the CMAT 2021 hall ticket can be found on this page.
It is advised that candidates preserve their CMAT 2021 Admit Card until the results are out. Here are some updates related to the CMAT admit card, which the candidates need to follow before appearing for the exam. The hall ticket or the admit card is one of the most valuable documents required to enter the examination hall because candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without it.
CMAT Admit Card 2021 Highlights
The important aspect and the highlights of the CMAT Admit Card are given below for the candidates to go through and make a note of. The CMAT Admit Card has been released on Mar 23, 2021.
|Issuing body of the hall ticket||NTA|
|CMAT Admit Card Release Date||Mar 23, 2021|
|CMAT Admit Card Download Website||nta.nic.in|
|CMAT Admit Card Login Credentials||Application Number and Password|
|Date of the Exam||Mar 31, 2021|
|Result Date||To be announced|
How to download CMAT Admit Card 2021?
To download the CMAT admit card from the official website, the candidates must follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Candidates need to go to the official website for downloading the hall ticket. A reference is given below:
- Step 2: After entering the official website, candidates need to click on the "Existing User" tab as shown below:
- Step 3: After clicking on the existing user tab, candidates need to enter the login credentials (login id and password).
- Step 4: Applicants need to click on "Sign in", which will redirect to the candidate profile.
- Step 5: After getting the profile, click on the "Download CMAT 2021 Hall Ticket" button and after that, save the admit card and take a printout of the same.
Retrieving CMAT Application Number 2021
The application number issued at the time of registration is one of the credentials required to access the CMAT hall ticket 2021. However, several times, the candidates tend to lose or forget this credential. The steps to do so are given below:
- Go to the official website: cmat.nta.nic.in
- On the landing page, locate the option/link to "find CMAT application number."
- The candidates will be asked to enter their name, parents' name, birth date, and the case-sensitive security code in the given fields.
- Once through, they should submit the details by clicking on the "get application number" link provided.
- They must note their application numbers, and download the CMAT 2021 hall tickets.
Contents of CMAT Admit Card 2021
Candidates who will appear for the exam should go through the details of their CMAT Admit Card. If the details get mismatched, the candidates will not be allowed to take part in the exam. Details that should be present on the CMAT 2021 Admit Card are given below for the reference of the candidates.
- Name of Candidate
- User ID No./ Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Examination Date
- Time of Exam
- Reporting Time
- Exam Centre Name.
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Center City
- Exam Centre-State
- PWD/ DA Status
Documents required along with CMAT Admit Card 2021
The candidates have to carry few important documents and CMAT Admit Card to appear for the exam. The documents that a candidate should bring to the CMAT exam hall are listed below.
- CMAT 2021 Admit card: When a candidate appears for the exam, he/she must take a hard copy of the CMAT Admit Card.
- Notarized Affidavit: A notarized Affidavit (in English) with photo, signature, date of birth, and residential address is required. Candidates will not be permitted to write the exam unless photo identification is presented.
- Original Photo ID: At least one valid original (not a scanned copy) photo ID proof is required. The name on the photo ID must be the same as entered in the application form. Accepted documents for photo identification can be any of these - Voter ID, Driver's license, Passport, PAN Card, or Aadhaar card.
- Recent Photos: CMAT 2021 Admit Card must have a recent passport-size photo pasted on it.
- PWD Certificate: If a candidate is physically disabled, he/she needs to present a PWD Certificate.
Failing to possess them will lead to the restriction of those candidates to enter the CMAT exam hall.
CMAT Admit Card 2021 Guidelines
Candidates need to follow specific guidelines that are required to download the CMAT Admit Card from the official website and verify all details on the same. Guidelines for the admit card are:
- Discrepancies: If candidates find any mistakes in the CMAT Admit Card, they should immediately contact the officials.
- Verification: Candidates must check their name, parents' name, roll number, photograph and signature, venue of the exam, date, and time of the exam.
Note: Candidates must carry CMAT Admit card 2021 and follow instructions given on it.
How to Remove Discrepancy in CMAT Admit Card?
The candidates should check their CMAT Admit Card thoroughly for any errors and incorrect details. The possibility of finding errors is very low, however, candidates should go through the entire document. If there are any errors or discrepancies in the CMAT Admit Card, candidates can inform the conducting body by contacting the support centre.
CMAT Admit Card 2021 errors to be checked
Candidates should check their CMAT Admit Card thoroughly, immediately after receiving them. The errors can range from a variety of typing or factual mistakes. All mistakes are mandatorily required to be reported to the conducting authority since the candidates will not be permitted to attend the exam in case the errors are not rectified. The following are certain possible errors and candidates can kindly make a note of them.
- The name of the candidates should have the same spellings in both the application form and the CMAT Admit Card.
- The location and the date of the CMAT Exam should be correct.
- Candidates should check if their images are right and clear.
- The Application Date and other vital information should be correctly mentioned.
CMAT Admit Card 2021 Instructions
Candidates are advised to read instructions mentioned on CMAT Admit Card and instructions are specified as below:
- Applicants need to carry CMAT Admit Card 2021 and photo ID proof at the test centre
- Candidates shall report two hours before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates shall not be permitted to enter in Examination Hall/Room after 08:30 a.m. in the first shift and 01:30 p.m. in the second shift.
- Applicants need to carry stationary along because it will not be provided.
- Candidates will not be permitted to bring any personal items including any electronic gadget like wrist-watch, cell phones, calculators, etc. to the test centre.
- Even if someone completes an exam before the scheduled end time then you will not be allowed to leave the exam hall until and unless 3 hours of exam time is completed.
Note: If CMAT 2021 Admit Card is not received, the candidate has to contact the conducting authority regarding the same.
Contact details of CMAT 2021 Conducting body (NTA) are given below:
Email-Id: [email protected]
Phone Number: 0120-3946612