Admit Card is a very important document to attend the CMAT exam. All candidates who have successfully registered for the test can download CMAT admit card 2020 from the official website of CMAT exam by entering their login details.
It is advised that candidates should preserve admit cards until CMAT results are out. Here are some updates related to Admit Card which Candidates need to follow before appearing for CMAT exam. Hall Ticket is one of the valuable documents to enter examination hall because without this candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidates after appearing exam meeting CMAT 2020 cut off will be called in for Counselling Process.
***CMAT 2020 Admit Card last date today - 24 Jan 2020. Scroll down for the direct link!***
Candidate should know to admit card details of CMAT 2020 exam to appear for same. Details are specified in a tabular format below:
|Availability||Admit Card was released on December 24, 2019.|
|Download||CMAT 2020 admit card can be downloaded from official website using registered Email ID and password.|
|Mailing the Admit Card||Admit Card will be emailed to valid email address of the candidate. CMAT 2020 admit card will not be available via post.|
How to Download CMAT 2020 Admit Card?
Steps to download the admit card for CMAT exam are notified below:
- Step 1: Candidates need to go to the Official CMAT website for downloading of admit card. A reference is given below:
- Step 2: After entering into official website of NTA CMAT candidates need to click on the "Existing User" tab as shown below:
- Step 3: After clicking on existing user tab candidates need to enter CMAT 2020 Log in credentials (login id and password).
- Step 4: Applicants need to click on "Sign in" which will redirect to CMAT 2020 candidate profile.
- Step 5: After getting the profile you need to click on "Download CMAT 2020 Hall Ticket" button and after that save admit card and take a print out.
Contents of Admit Card
Candidates need to check out details on Admit Card who will be appearing for CMAT 2020 exam because if mismatching of details happened then aspirants will not be allowed to take part in the exam.
Details which should be present on Hall Ticket are as follows:
- Name of Candidate
- User ID No./ CMAT 2020 Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Examination Date
- Time of Exam
- Reporting Time
- Exam Centre Name.
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Centre City
- Exam Centre-State
- PWD/ DA Status
Documents are very much important to give CMAT exam 2020. List of documents required for CMAT exam are as follows:
- CMAT 2020 Admit card: When a candidate appears for CMAT 2020 he/she must take a hard copy of Admit card.
- Notarized Affidavit: A notarized Affidavit (in English) with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address is required. Candidates will not be permitted to write CMAT exam unless photo identification is presented.
- Original Photo ID: At least one valid original (not a scanned copy) photo ID proof is required. Name on photo ID must be same as entered in CMAT 2020 Application. Accepted documents for photo identification can be any of these - Voter ID, Driver's license, Passport, PAN Card, or Adhaar card.
- Recent Photos: CMAT 2020 Admit Card must have a recent passport size photo pasted on it.
- PWD Certificate: If a candidate is physically disabled, he/she needs to present a PWD Certificate.
Admit Card- Guidelines
Candidates need to follow specific guidelines which are required utmost to download admit card fro official website and also to verify all details. Guidelines for Admit Card of CMAT 2020 are as follows:
- Discrepancies: If candidates find any kind of mistakes in printed Admit card, they should immediately contact the officials.
- Verification: Candidates must check their name, parents name, roll number, photograph and signature, venue of exam, date and time of CMAT 2020 exam.
Note: Candidates must carry CMAT 2020 Admit card and follow instructions given on it.
Admit Card Instructions
Candidates are advised to read instructions mentioned on CMAT Admit Card and instructions are specified as below:
- Applicants need to carry CMAT 2020 Admit Card and photo ID proof at test centre
- Candidates shall report two hours before commencement of the examination.
- Candidates shall not be permitted to enter in Examination Hall/Room after 08:30 a.m. in first shift and 01:30 p.m. in the second shift.
- Applicants need to carry stationary along because it will not be provided.
- Candidates will not be permitted to bring any personal items including any electronic gadget like wrist-watch, cell phones, calculators, etc.to the test centre.
- Even if someone completes an exam before scheduled end time then you will not be allowed to leave exam hall until and unless 3 hours of exam time is completed.
Note: If CMAT 2020 Admit card is not received, then-candidate has to contact Conducting authority.
Contact details of CMAT 2020 Conducting body (NTA) are given below:
Email-Id: [email protected]
Phone Number: 0120-3946612