The CMAT Admit Card is a very important document, which is required to attend the exam. All candidates who have successfully registered for the test can download the admit card from the official website by entering their login details.
It is advised that candidates should preserve their CMAT 2021 Admit Card until the results are out. Here are some updates related to the admit card, which the candidates need to follow before appearing for CMAT Exam. The hall ticket or the admit card is one of the most valuable documents required to enter the examination hall because, without it, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidates, after appearing exam meeting CMAT 2021 Cut Off will be called in for the counselling process.
Candidate should know that the CMAT Admit Card details to appear for the exam. Details are specified in a tabular format below:
|Availability||CMAT Admit Card was released on January 25, 2021.|
|Download||CMAT 2021 Admit Card download started from the official website using registered Email ID and password.|
|Mailing the Admit Card||The admit card will be mailed to the valid email address of the candidate. It will not be available via post.|
CMAT Admit Card 2021 Highlights
The important aspect and the Highlights of the CMAT Admit Card are given below for the candidates to go through and make a note of.
|Issuing body of the hall ticket||NTA|
|Date of release of the CMAT Admit Card||January 25, 2021 (Tentative)|
|Login Credentials||Application Number and Password|
CMAT Exam 2021 Hall Ticket
The CMAT Admit Card will be tentatively released on January 25, 2021. The date of release is tentative, and hence candidates are required to check in with this page regularly, for further updates on the same. The results for the exam will be tentatively released by the conducting authority on March 10, 2021, and the date of the exam is expected to be February 22, 2021.
|CMAT Admit Card 2021 Date||January 25, 2021|
|Date of the Exam||February 22, 2021|
|Date of Release of the Results||March 10, 2021|
How to Download CMAT Admit Card 2021?
Steps to download the CMAT Admit Card are given below for the candidates to make a note of.
- Step 1: Candidates need to go to the Official website for the downloading the hall ticket. A reference is given below:
- Step 2: After entering the official website, candidates need to click on the "Existing User" tab as shown below:
- Step 3: After clicking on existing user tab candidates need to enter the login credentials (login id and password).
- Step 4: Applicants need to click on "Sign in" which will redirect to the candidate profile.
- Step 5: After getting the profile you need to click on "Download CMAT 2021 Hall Ticket" button and after that, save the admit card and take a printout of the same.
Contents of CMAT Admit Card 2021
Candidates, who will appear for the exam should go through the details of their CMAT Admit Card, because if the details get mismatched, then the candidates will not be allowed to take part in the exam.
Details which should be present on the CMAT 2021 Admit Card are given below for the reference of the candidates.
- Name of Candidate
- User ID No./ Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Examination Date
- Time of Exam
- Reporting Time
- Exam Centre Name.
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Center City
- Exam Centre-State
- PWD/ DA Status
Documents required for CMAT Admit Card 2021
Documents are very much important to appear for the exam. Candidates should bring these essential documents for the exam along with their CMAT Admit Card. Failing to possess them will lead to the candidates being restricted to enter the exam hall. List of documents required for the exam are:
- CMAT 2021 Admit card: When a candidate appears for the exam, he/she must take a hard copy of the CMAT Admit Card.
- Notarized Affidavit: A notarized Affidavit (in English) with photo, signature, date of birth and residential address is required. Candidates will not be permitted to write the exam unless photo identification is presented.
- Original Photo ID: At least one valid original (not a scanned copy) photo ID proof is required. Name on photo ID must be same as entered in the application form. Accepted documents for photo identification can be any of these - Voter ID, Driver's license, Passport, PAN Card, or Aadhaar card.
- Recent Photos: CMAT 2021 Admit Card must have a recent passport-size photo pasted on it.
- PWD Certificate: If a candidate is physically disabled, he/she needs to present a PWD Certificate.
CMAT Admit Card 2021 Guidelines
Candidates need to follow specific guidelines which are required utmost for downloading the CMAT Admit Card from the official website and also for verifying all details on the same. Guidelines for the admit card are:
- Discrepancies: If candidates find any mistakes in the CMAT Admit Card, they should immediately contact the officials.
- Verification: Candidates must check their name, parents' name, roll number, photograph and signature, venue of exam, date and time of the exam.
Note: Candidates must carry CMAT Admit card 2021 and follow instructions given on it.
How to Remove Discrepancy in CMAT Admit Card?
The candidates should check their CMAT Admit Card thoroughly for any errors and incorrect details. The possibility of finding errors is very low, however, candidates should go through the entire document. If there are any errors or Discrepancies in the CMAT Admit Card, candidates can inform the conducting body by contacting the support centre.
CMAT Admit Card 2021 Errors to be checked
Candidates should check their CMAT Admit Card thoroughly, immediately after receiving them. The errors can range from a variety of typing or factual mistakes. All mistakes are mandatorily required to be reported to the conducting authority since the candidates will not be permitted to attend the exam in case the errors are not rectified. The following are certain possible errors and candidates can kindly make a note of them.
- The name of the candidates should have the same spellings in both the application form and the CMAT Admit Card.
- The location and the date of the CMAT Exam should be correct.
Candidates should check if their images are right and clear.
The Application Date and other vital information should be correctly mentioned.
CMAT Admit Card 2021 Instructions
Candidates are advised to read instructions mentioned on CMAT Admit Card and instructions are specified as below:
- Applicants need to carry CMAT Admit Card 2021 and photo ID proof at the test centre
- Candidates shall report two hours before commencement of the examination.
- Candidates shall not be permitted to enter in Examination Hall/Room after 08:30 a.m. in the first shift and 01:30 p.m. in the second shift.
- Applicants need to carry stationary along because it will not be provided.
- Candidates will not be permitted to bring any personal items including any electronic gadget like wrist-watch, cell phones, calculators, etc.to the test centre.
- Even if someone completes an exam before scheduled end time then you will not be allowed to leave exam hall until and unless 3 hours of exam time is completed.
Note: If CMAT 2021 Admit Card is not received, then-candidate has to contact Conducting authority regarding the same.
Contact details of CMAT 2021 Conducting body (NTA) are given below:
Email-Id: [email protected]
Phone Number: 0120-3946612