The CMAT admit card 2022 is likely to be released in the second or third week of January. To access the hall ticket, the candidates will be required to log into the official website by providing their user ID and password. The official dates for the release of the CMAT 2022 admit card and other associated events will be announced by the NTA in November. The candidates can go through the contents of this page for a tentative schedule, steps to download, and details mentioned on the CMAT hall ticket.
- CMAT Admit Card 2022 Important Dates
- How to download CMAT Admit Card 2022?
- Contents of CMAT Admit Card 2022
- Documents required along with CMAT Admit Card 2022
- CMAT Admit Card 2022 Guidelines
- CMAT Admit Card 2022 errors to be checked
- CMAT Admit Card 2022 Instructions
- Documents required with CMAT 2022 Admit Card
- CMAT 2022 Contact Details
CMAT Admit Card 2022 Important Dates
The official schedule of CMAT 2022 will be announced in November 2021 tentatively. However, based on the past few years' trends, the tentative dates on which the CMAT 2022 hall ticket will release, and the other related events that will take place are given below:
|Last date to fill the CMAT application form||December 2022|
|CMAT admit card 2022 release date||January 2022|
|CMAT 2022 test||January or February 2022|
|Result announcement||February 2022|
How to download CMAT Admit Card 2022?
To download the CMAT admit card from the official website, the candidates must follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: The candidates will be required to go to the official website of CMAT 2022: cmat.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: The candidates must find the button that reads "CMAT 2022: Download Admit Card", and click on it.
- Step 3: The candidates will now be redirected to a new window where they would have to enter their application number, date of birth, and security pin.
- Step 4: Once the details have been entered correctly, the candidates must click on the submit button provided at the bottom.
- Step 5: After getting the profile, click on the "Download CMAT 2022 Hall Ticket" button and after that, save the admit card and take a printout of the same.
Retrieving CMAT Application Number 2022
The application number issued at the time of registration is one of the credentials required to access the CMAT hall ticket 2022. However, several times, the candidates tend to lose or forget this credential. The steps to do so are given below:
- Step 1: Go to the official website: cmat.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: On the landing page, locate the option/link to "find CMAT application number."
- Step 3: The candidates will be asked to enter their name, parents' name, birth date, and the case-sensitive security code in the given fields.
- Step 4: Once through, they should submit the details by clicking on the "get application number" link provided.
- Step 5: They must note their application numbers, and download the CMAT 2022 hall tickets.
Contents of CMAT Admit Card 2022
Candidates who will appear for the exam should go through the details of their CMAT Admit Card. If the details get mismatched, the candidates will not be allowed to take part in the exam. Details that should be present on the CMAT 2022 Admit Card are given below for the reference of the candidates.
- Name of Candidate
- User ID No./ Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Examination Date
- Time of Exam
- Reporting Time
- Exam Centre Name.
- Exam Centre Address
- Exam Center City
- Exam Centre-State
- PWD/ DA Status
Documents required along with CMAT Admit Card 2022
The candidates have to carry few important documents and CMAT Admit Card to appear for the exam. The documents that a candidate should bring to the CMAT exam hall are listed below.
- CMAT 2022 Admit Card: When a candidate appears for the exam, he/she must take a hard copy of the CMAT Admit Card.
- Notarized Affidavit: A notarized Affidavit (in English) with photo, signature, date of birth, and residential address is required. Candidates will not be permitted to write the exam unless photo identification is presented.
- Original Photo ID: At least one valid original (not a scanned copy) photo ID proof is required. The name on the photo ID must be the same as entered in the application form. Accepted documents for photo identification can be any of these - Voter ID, Driver's license, Passport, PAN Card, or Aadhaar card.
- Recent Photos: CMAT 2022 Admit Card must have a recent passport-size photo pasted on it.
- PWD Certificate: If a candidate is physically disabled, he/she needs to present a PWD Certificate.
Failing to possess them will lead to the restriction of those candidates to enter the CMAT exam hall.
CMAT Admit Card 2022 Guidelines
Candidates need to follow specific guidelines that are required to download the CMAT Admit Card from the official website and verify all details on the same. Guidelines for the admit card are:
- Discrepancies: If candidates find any mistakes in the CMAT admit card, they should immediately contact the officials.
- Verification: Candidates must check their name, parents' name, roll number, photograph and signature, venue of the exam, date, and time of the exam.
Note: Candidates must carry CMAT admit card 2022 and follow instructions given on it.
How to remove discrepancy in CMAT Admit Card?
The candidates should check their CMAT Admit Card thoroughly for any errors and incorrect details. The possibility of finding errors is very low, however, candidates should go through the entire document. If there are any errors or discrepancies in the CMAT admit card, candidates can inform the conducting body by contacting the support centre.
CMAT Admit Card 2022 errors to be checked
Candidates should check their CMAT admit cards thoroughly, immediately after receiving them. The errors can range from a variety of typing or factual mistakes. All mistakes are mandatorily required to be reported to the conducting authority since the candidates will not be permitted to attend the exam in case the errors are not rectified. The following are certain possible errors and candidates can kindly make a note of them.
- The name of the candidates should have the same spellings in both the application form and the CMAT Admit Card.
- The location and the date of the CMAT exam should be correct.
- Candidates should check if their images are right and clear.
- The application date and other vital information should be correctly mentioned.
CMAT Admit Card 2022 Instructions
Candidates are advised to read instructions mentioned on CMAT Admit Card and instructions are specified as below:
- Applicants need to carry CMAT Admit Card 2022 and photo ID proof at the test centre.
- Candidates shall report two hours before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates shall not be permitted to enter in Examination Hall/Room after 08:30 a.m. in the first shift and 01:30 p.m. in the second shift.
- Applicants need to carry stationary along because it will not be provided.
- Candidates will not be permitted to bring any personal items including any electronic gadget like wrist-watch, cell phones, calculators, etc. to the test centre.
- Even if someone completes an exam before the scheduled end time then you will not be allowed to leave the exam hall until and unless 3 hours of exam time is completed.
Note: If CMAT 2022 Admit Card is not received, the candidate has to contact the conducting authority regarding the same.
Documents required with CMAT 2022 Admit Card
The candidates need to carry the following documents along with their CMAT 2022 Admit Card:
CMAT 2022 admit card and a valid photo ID proof (two copies of admit card and original and photocopy of the photo ID)
- One passport-size photo (same as uploaded on the CMAT form).
- PwD certificate issued by the competent authority and scribe certificate (if applicable).
- Duly signed self-declaration attached with the CMAT admit card declaring that the candidate is not suffering from COVID-19 or COVID-19 like symptoms.
The candidates must also carry an ID proof issued by the Government of India along with the admit card. A list of the required ID proofs is mentioned below that you can carry for the CMAT exam:
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driver’s License
- College Photo ID
- Ration Card
CMAT 2022 Contact Details
Contact details of CMAT 2022 Conducting body (NTA) are given below:
Email-Id: [email protected]
Phone Number: 0120-3946612