The full form of TS ICET is Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test which is a state-level Examination. It is organized by the Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. Through this entrance test, students will get admission into the MBA & MCA courses offered by various universities in the state of Telangana. Candidates will get the TS ICET 2021 Cut Off after the results are declared for the Exam.
TS ICET 2021 Cut Off Highlights
The management aspirants who are planning to appear for the exam will need to qualify the TS ICET 2021 cut off criterion to qualify for the admission process of the B-schools in Telangana. The University will release the Cutoff through the online mode. The university will release the category wise cut off for all the candidates. Some universities and colleges also release their separate cut off for providing admission in MBA & MCA courses.
TS ICET Cut Off Determinants
The cut off will be prepared based on various factors which are mentioned below:
- Marking scheme of TS ICET exam
- The difficulty level of the examination
- Number of candidates taking the exams
- Lowest and average scores in the exam post announcement of results.
- Availability of seats
- Reservation of seats for various categories
- Overall performance of the candidates in the TS ICET exam.
TS ICET 2021 Cut Off Checking Procedure
The students can follow these procedures listed down to see the TS ICET 2021 cut off percentile:
- First, visit the Offical website of TS ICET (https://tsicet.nic.in/Default.aspx).
- Go to the "Candidates Login" tab on the homepage, then click on that particular link.
- Now, fill in the Roll Number and the Registration number and click on the "Submit" option.
- Then, the cut off percentile will be displayed on the screen on the next page.
- You can take the print out of your percentile and save it for further use.
TS ICET Qualifying Cut Off 2021
Students who will appear in the entrance test are required to achieve the cut off to clear the examination. The cut off ranks are expected to remain the same as last year. Based on the trends of previous years’, this year’s cut off is likely to be around 50 out of 200 marks. As per TSCHE, the cut off is 25 percent of the total allotted marks i.e. 200. Hence, the cut off marks are likely to be 50 (25 percent of 200).
The qualifying cut off for TS ICET examination is mentioned below:
|Category||Qualifying Marks (Cut Off)|
|General & other non-reserved candidates||25%|
|SC/ST & reserved categories||No minimum marks|
TS ICET Cut Off 2019
The TS ICET Cut Off 2019 is given below category wise along with the institutes.
|Institute/College||Subject/Course||UR Category||SC Category||ST Category|
|JNTU School of Management||MBA||188||1573||1833|
|CMR College of Engineering and Technology||MBA||5935||23171||49504|
|Chaitanya Bharati Institute of Technology||MBA||665||2761||6253|
|Aurora's Scientific and Tech Research Academy||MBA||6776||15943||28668|
|Badruka College PG Centre Chaitanya Bharati Institute of Technology||MBA||253||1598||3220|
|JNTU College of Engineering||MCA||748||11320||2113|
|Chaitanya Bharati Institute of Technology||MCA||3616||36455||37282|