SNAP 2022 exam will be conducted by the Symbiosis Institution in three slots. The exam schedule for the SNAP 2022 exam is expected to be announced soon. Candidates can go through the SNAP test dates to get more details about all the upcoming events.
SNAP 2022 Exam Dates Highlights
The SNAP 2022 test dates and other main events have been announced on the official website. Some of the events along with their respective dates have been tabulated below.
|Application Process Start Date of SNAP 2022||To be Announced|
|SNAP Last Date to apply||To be Announced|
|SNAP 2022 Mock Test Slot Booking||To be Announced|
|SNAP 2022 Mock Test Dates||To be Announced|
|SNAP 2022 Second Mock Test Dates||To be Announced|
|Availability of SNAP 2022 Admit Card||To be Announced|
|SNAP 2022 Exam Dates||To be Announced|
|Announcement of SNAP Result 2022||To be Announced|
SNAP Exam Date 2022 Details
- SNAP Registration 2022: Candidates can apply for the SNAP 2022 exam on the official website by filling out an online application form. To register for the SNAP exam, the candidates have to furnish personal and academic details such as name, date of birth, nationality, address, email ID, mobile phone number, class 10, 12, grade scores, photo, and signature.
- SNAP Admit Card 2022: The admit card will be available for download on the official website of SNAP. The SNAP admit card correction window will remain open till the day of the exam.
- SNAP Exam 2022: The SNAP 2022 exam will be conducted for one hour in online mode at various test centres in 94 cities.
- SNAP Answer Key 2022: The answer key of SNAP exam 2022 will be released a week after the exam. The candidates can match their responses with official answers and assess their performance. The option to raise objections will also be provided to the candidates.
- SNAP Result 2022: The SNAP result and scorecard will be available for download on the official website of SNAP.
SNAP 2022 Exam Pattern
|Number of Sections||4|
|Marks for each Correct Answer||General English, Quantitative Ability, DI & DS and General Awareness, Analytical and logical reasoning: 1 mark each question|
|Negative Marking||1/4th (25%) of marks allotted to question|
|Duration||1 hour (60 minutes)|
|Number of questions||60 questions|
|Total Marks||60 marks|