Knowing the TS ICET Syllabus 2021 and exam pattern is very important. The TS ICET 2021 Syllabus consists of three sections, i.e. Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, Communication Ability. So, the candidates must have some knowledge of details to prepare well for the exam. The candidates can also look at the previous years' question papers to know what type of questions can be asked in the TS ICET 2021 exam. The application process of the TS ICET will start from May 7, 2021, and all candidates will have to fill the online application on or before Jun 15, 2021.
TS ICET Syllabus 2021 Highlights
- Paper Pattern: The TS ICET subjects consists of 3 sections, namely Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability. The paper will be of 200 marks. There will be a total of 200 questions, comprising one mark each.
- Duration: The TS ICET 2021 exam will be conducted for 2 hours 30 minutes, or 150 minutes.
- Candidates can find the detailed TS ICET 2021 syllabus (section-wise) below.
All candidates should understand the topics covered in each section and the types of questions that are asked by going through the TS ICET question papers of the previous years. Many books are available in the market from which candidates can practice also. The candidates must also know the estimated number of questions asked from each topic and repetitive topics asked every year.
TS ICET Subject-wise Syllabus for MBA
TS ICET Syllabus 2021- Analytical Ability
Data Sufficiency: A question will be given, followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as (I) and (II).
- Choice 1: If the data given in (I) alone is sufficient to answer the question, then Choice 1 is the correct answer.
- Choice 2: If the data given in (II) alone is sufficient to answer the question, then choice (2) is the correct answer.
- Choice 3: If both (I) and (II) put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statements alone are sufficient, then choice (3) is the correct answer.
- Choice 4: If both (I) and (II) put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer.
Problem Solving: This section will consist of questions from the following topics:
- Sequences and Series: Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b::c:d relationship; odd thing out: missing number in a sequence or a series.
- Data Analysis: The data are given in a Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart, Venn Diagram or a Passage is to be analyzed and the questions about the data are to be answered.
- Coding and Decoding Problems: A code pattern of the English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters is to be coded or decoded based on the given code or codes.
- Date, Time & Arrangement Problems: Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation.
TS ICET Mathematical Ability Syllabus 2021
TS ICET 2021 Syllabus for section B consists of three sections namely: Arithmetic Ability, Algebraical Ability & Geometrical Ability, and Statistical Ability. TS ICET 2021 Arthimetic section will be of 35 marks, Algebra and Geometrical will be of 30 marks and finally, for the remaining 10 marks, questions will be asked from Statistical Ability.
- Arithmetic Ability: Laws of indices, Ratio and Proportions, Surds, Numbers and Divisibility, LCM and GCD, Rational Numbers, Ordering, Rational Numbers, OrderingPercentages, Profit and loss, PartnershipPipes and CisternsTime, Distance and Work Problems, Areas and Volumes Mensuration, Modular Arithmetic.
- Algebraic & Geometrical Ability: Statements, Truth tables, Implication converse and inverse, Tautologies-Sets, Relations and Functions, Applications - Equation of a line in different forms, Trigonometry - Trigonometric ratios, Trigonometric ratios of standard angles (0°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 180°), Trigonometric identities: sample problems on heights and distances, polynomials.
- Statistical Ability: TS ICET Statistics syllabus include Frequency Distributions, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Correlation, Simple problems on Probability.
TS ICET Syllabus 2021- Communication Ability
Candidates will be assesses based on:
- Identify vocabulary used in day to day communications.
- Understand the functional use of grammar in the day to day communications as well as business contexts.
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes, etc.)
- Understand written text and drawing inferences.
- The section will include questions from these topics Reading & Comprehension, Functional Grammer for Business Concepts, Vocabulary.
TS ICET 2021 Syllabus PDF Download
The syllabus plays a significant role in the preparation of any exam. Candidates can study all the topics from which questions can be asked. Also, the TS ICET 2021 syllabus is available in PDF format. Candidates will have to download the syllabus and refer to each topic and sub-topics for detailed knowledge. Each topic will have its weightage. Candidates can also refer to the books that the experts recommend. Some of the books or ebooks are available online as well.
TS ICET Exam Pattern 2021
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||150 Minutes|
|Number of Section||3; Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, Communication Ability|
|Marks Allotted for each Section||
TS ICET Preparation Tips
TS ICET Previous Year Question Papers: Candidate will have live experience of the actual Question paper by solving the previous year papers.. Also, they can analyze the exam pattern and focus more on weaker areas.
TS ICET Mock Test: The mock tests will help the candidate experience the exam's real-time scenario. Also, it will boost the confidence of the candidates.
TS ICET Study Material: Candidates can refer to the study materials that are available online from which candidates can start the preparation of the entrance exam. These can be previous year papers, reference books, online video tutorials, and many more.