TS ICET 2020 exam is scheduled to be held on August 13, 2020. Knowing the syllabus and the exam pattern of TS ICET is very important. The TS ICET 2020 Syllabus consists of three sections, i.e. Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, Communication Ability. So, the candidates have to know about them in details to prepare well for the exam. The candidates can also take a look at the previous years' question papers to know the kind of questions asked in the TS ICET 2020 exam.
The candidate should understand the topics which are covered in each section and the types of questions that are asked, by going through the TS ICET question papers of the previous years. Many books are available in the market from which a candidate can refer. The candidates must also know the estimated number of questions asked from each topic and repetitive topics asked every year.
TS ICET 2020 Syllabus
- Paper Pattern: The TS ICET 2020 exam paper consists of 3 sections, namely Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability. The paper will be of 200 marks. There will be a total of 200 questions, comprising one mark each.
- Duration: The TS ICET 2020 exam will be conducted for 2 hours 30 minutes, or 150 minutes.
- Candidates can find the detailed TS ICET 2020 syllabus (section-wise) below.
Section A: Analytical Ability (75 Questions, 75 Marks)
- Sub-sections: TS ICET 2020 Section A consists of 75 marks and 75 questions which consist of two more sections under it namely (Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving).
- Marks: Data Sufficiency will be conducted for 20 marks and the remaining 55 marks will be of questions from problem-solving.
|TS ICET 2020 Sections||TS ICET 2020 Topics|
|Data Sufficiency (20 marks)||
A question will be given followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as (I) and (II).
Choice 1: If the data given in (I) alone is sufficient to answer the question, then Choice 1 is the correct answer.
Choice 2: If the data given in (II) alone is sufficient to answer the question ,then choice (2) is the correct answer.
Choice 3: If both (I) and (II) put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statements alone are sufficient, then choice (3) is the correct answer.
Choice 4: If both (I) and (II) put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer.
|Problem Solving (55 marks)||
Section B: Mathematical Ability (75 Question, 75 Marks)
- Sub-section: TS ICET 2020 section B consists of three sections namely: Arithmetic Ability, Algebraical Ability & Geometrical Ability, and Statistical Ability.
- Marks: TS ICET 2020 Arthimetic section will be of 35 marks, Algebra and geometrical will be of 30 marks and finally for the remaining 10 marks the questions will be asked from Statistical Ability.
|Arithmetic Ability (35 Marks)||
|Algebraical Ability and Geometrical Ability (30 Marks)||
|Statistical Ability (10 Marks)||
Section C: Communication Ability (50 Questions, 50 Marks)
The Objective of the Communication Ability test.
Candidates will be assesses based on:
- Identify vocabulary used in day to day communications.
- Understand the functional use of grammar in the day to day communications as well as business contexts.
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes, etc.)
- Understand written text and drawing inferences.
|Business and Computer Terminology|