- January 28, 2021: The provisional answer keys for IIFT 2021 are released. Candidates can crosscheck the same with their responses and submit objections, if any, by January 30, 2021 (8:00 PM).
National Testing Agency will release the IIFT answer key 2021 online at its official website in the second week of December 2020. Candidates have to log in to the official website of NTA to download NTA IIFT answer key. Separate IIFT answer key 2021 will be released by several coaching institutes which will contain the answers from all the sections of the question papers. With the help of answer key, candidates can analyse their performance in the qualifying exam. The candidates can also challenge the IIFT answer key 2021 in case they found any discrepancies in the answer key. For that, they have to pay a required amount of INR 1000 in favour of the exam authority.
Important Dates Related to IIFT Answer Key 2021
The table below represents all the details relevant to NTA IIFT answer key. Once the answer key is released, NTA will start the process of raising objections against the answer key. Post completion of the process of raising objections against the answer key, the exam authority will announce the date of release of final IIFT answer key.
|IIFT 2021 Events||IIFT 2021 Dates|
|IIFT 2021 exam||January 24, 2021|
|IIFT Answer key 2021 release||January 28, 2021|
|Window to raise objection opens||January 28, 2021|
|Window to raise objection closes||January 30, 2021|
|Final IIFT Answer Key 2021 result declaration||February 2021|
How to check IIFT Answer Key 2021?
To download IIFT Answer Key, candidates have to log on to the IIFT-NTA official website and follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of NTA.
- Click on the link View question paper - IIFT MBA (IB) only Indian candidates.
- A page will open where candidates have to enter their application number, password and date of birth.
- Click on Download IIFT Answer Key link.
- Candidates must remember that NTA IIFT answer key will be available in PDF file.
How to challenge IIFT Answer Key 2021?
Once the candidates have downloaded the NTA IIFT answer key for the respective year, they can evaluate their scores by checking their answers with the answer present on the NTA IIFT answer key. Since the IIFT answer key 2021 plays an important role for evaluating the marks of the candidates so if in case the candidates find any incorrect answer in the answer key, then they can raise objections against the IIFT answer key 2021. Candidates can only claim against the answer key if they are very sure about the respective answer and have a valid proof against that answer. The authority provides the option for raising objections against the answer key to the candidates. For raising the objections, candidates have to pay the prerequisite fee in favour of the exam authority as specified in the details. The authority will release the last date for raising objections against the answer key. Candidates also have to submit a valid proof against the IIFT answer key 2021 within the specified date. Post completion of these processes, the authority will publish the final IIFT answer key 2021 at the NTA-IIFT official website. Candidates must remember that once the IIFT answer key 2021 is released, no further claims and grievances shall be entertained and also there will be no re-evaluation of the answers will be accepted.
Candidates can follow the steps given below for challenging the IIFT Answer Key 2021:
- Visit the NTA-IIFT official website.
- Enter the login credentials such as application number, date of birth and password.
- Click on the link "Challenge IIFT Answer Key 2021".
- Candidates will be able to see 110 questions IDs in sequential order.
- The ID which is available next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option (s)’ is the official answer to that respective question.
- Candidate has to select any one or more of the Option IDs given under option(s) ID claimed by clicking the check box for challenging the NTA-IIFT Answer Key.
- After that, they have to scroll down and click on 'Save your claim(s) option.
- The IDs which are challenged by the candidate will be displayed on the screen.
- For uploading the supporting documents(proofs), candidates have to select "Choose File" and upload all the documents in a single PDF file.
- Click on "Save your Claim and Pay Fee".
How to calculate scores using the IIFT Answer Key 2021?
Candidates can also analyse their scores by referring the NTA IIFT answer key. For calculating the scores, candidates can check the answer against the respective question in the answer key and match their answers with the answers given in the IIFT answer key 2021. By calculating the scores before the announcement of the result, candidates can analyse their expected marks in the qualifying exam.
IIFT Marking Scheme
Candidates can evaluate their marks by referring to the marking scheme of IIFT 2021 along with the IIFT answer key 2021. The table below represents the marking scheme of IIFT 2021 for each of the sections:
|Sections||Marks Allotted Per Question||Negative Marks Per Question|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||3||-1|
|Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation||3||-1|
IIFT Results 2021
National Testing Agency will announce the IIFT results 2021 on the official website a few days after the conduction of the exam. All candidates who attempted IIFT can download their results from the official NTA website on February 7, 2021. Candidates can check the IIFT result 2021 from February 7, 2021, from the official website. They must log in to their accounts by entering their IIFT 2021 application number and date of birth. IIFT Scorecard will be containing the details such as maximum marks, marks obtained, sectional cut-off and percentile. In case the candidates find any discrepancies in the scorecard they can contact immediately the exam authority.
IIFT Cutoff 2021
NTA will release the IIFT Cut Off 2021 soon after the declaration of results. The IIFT expected cut off will be decided by the participating institutes which consider IIFT scores for the admission of candidates. Candidates need to qualify the IIFT sectional cutoff as well as the overall cutoff to be eligible for further rounds of selection. The authority will release the IIFT Cut off based on several parameters. Scores for IIFT Exam will be declared by NTA (National Testing Agency).
The IIFT Answer key 2021 will provide all the details regarding the answers. Candidates can analyse their scores although it will be expected marks. And, they can also analyse their ranks by calculating their scores. Below are the PDF files of the IIFT 2019 answer key and NTA IIFT answer key of previous years. Candidates can download IIFT answer key for free by clicking on the download button. The IIFT answer key 2021 will be uploaded soon after the publishment at the official website.