It is expected that XLRI - Jamshedpur will release the notification for XAT 2022 exam in September 2021. Like the previous year, the exam is likely to be held on the first Sunday of January 2022. XAT exam is conducted at the national level through which admission is granted to B-Schools accepting XAT scores. In addition to XLRI Jamshedpur, the XLRI Delhi-NCR campus shall also accept the application forms for the academic session 2022-24. Find all the details related to XAT 2022 application forms on this page.
- XAT Application Form 2022 Highlights
- XAT Application Form 2022 Dates
- How to fill the XAT Application Form 2022?
- Guidelines for filling the XAT Application Form 2022
- Top Colleges accepting XAT 2022 scores
- XAT Application: Contact Information
XAT Application Form 2022 Highlights
XLRI, Jamshedpur conducts the XAT exam, to offer candidates an opportunity to pursue Management from some of the finest B-schools in the country. More than 160 institutions accept XAT scores for admission. The exam is generally held on the first Sunday of the year. The application form is released online, in the month of September. Candidates have to head to the official website to apply for the exam. Some of the important facts related to the XAT 2022 application process are tabulated below:
|Name of the examination||Xavier’s Aptitude Test|
|XAT 2022 application form mode||Online|
|XAT Application fee||INR 1750|
|Modes of payment||Debit/Credit cards and Net Banking|
|Late registrations||Accepted with late fee|
|Number of exam centres||Across 71 cities|
XAT Application Form Dates 2022
The candidates will be able to apply for XAT 2022 from September 2021. They will be given a month to complete the entire application process. The candidates who are unsuccessful in submitting the XAT online form before the given last date will be given additional time to apply for the same. They will, however, be liable to pay the late fee of INR 2000 in addition to their application fee, to submit their duly filled XAT form 2022.
|XAT 2022 Events||XAT 2021 Dates|
|XAT 2022 Notification||September 2021|
|XAT application form 2022 start date||September 2021|
|XAT application form last date 2022||November 2021|
|Admit card download||December 2021|
|XAT 2022 exam||January 2022|
How to fill the XAT Application Form 2022?
XAT 2022 is expected to be held on the first Sunday of 2022, i.e., Jan 2, 2022. The application process for the same will commence in September 2021 tentatively. The entire application process for XAT is carried out online. For simplification and ease of the applicant, the conducting authorities have divided the application process for XAT 2022 into various steps. The details related to the same are given below:
Step 1: Registration
Those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria given out by the conducting authorities must proceed to fill the XAT application form. The entire application process will be carried out online. The first step to do so is registration. The candidates will have to visit the official website for XAT 2022 and locate the registration link on the homepage. They will then be asked to enter various personal and contact details in the form that pops up. The information entered by the candidate must be authentic and accurate.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Apply through
- Email Address
- Confirm Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Confirm Mobile Number
Step 2: Verify Email ID
After successful registration, the candidates will have to verify their email accounts, so that all the future communication related to XAT 2022 can be carried out smoothly. To do so, they will be sent an email at their registered email address. The email will contain a link, which the candidates will have to click on, to confirm that the email address belongs to them. If the candidates do not find any such emails in their mailbox, they are advised to check the Junk or Spam folders as well. If the problem still persists, they can contact the conducting authorities (between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM IST)on the below-mentioned platforms:
Helpline No: 1800 209 0835
The conducting authorities will reach out to them within 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays)
Step 3: Fill XAT Application Form 2022 Online
After verifying the email verification process, candidates can proceed to fill the XAT 2022 application form. Candidates must have the XAT application form 2022 login details for filling out the application form, or else they have to retrieve their lost credentials. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully to avoid mistakes. However, the authority also provides an option for the candidates to edit or rectify the entered details in the XAT application form by opening the application correction window. For making the changes, candidates may have to pay a certain amount within the specified dates. Follow the steps to fill the XAT online form:
- Visit the homepage of XAT.
- If the candidate is already registered, click on the login button. In that case, candidates need not follow the XAT application form 2022 filling process.
- Enter the login credentials and submit them.
- The screen will display the XAT 2022 application form.
- The screen will display the XAT 2022 application form.
- Fill in all the details asked in the XAT online form such as personal details, parent's details, address details, and academic details.
- Always check all the details in the XAT online form before submitting.
Documents required for filling the XAT Application Form 2022
To fill the application form for XAT 2022, the candidates will be required to upload certain documents. The candidates availing reservation-based concessions or relaxations will also have to attach their category certificates. The complete list of all the documents which the applicants must keep in handy before proceeding to fill the XAT application form online are listed below:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Email ID and mobile phone number
- Date of Birth proof
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned digital photograph of less than 1 MB
- Scanned signature of less than 1 MB
- Debit/credit card for XAT application fee payment
Step 4: Upload Required Documents
After filling in the XAT online application details, candidates must upload all the required documents too. Candidates are advised to check all the specifications before uploading the documents in the XAT 2022 application form, or else, their forms will not be accepted. They may be prompted to edit their uploads again, if and when the correction window opens up. The document verification is going to be done at a later stage of the admission process. The specifications of the documents which have to be uploaded are given below:
Specifications for Photograph
- Candidates will have to upload a recent, passport-sized, colored picture.
- The background should be white.
- The photograph should be between 20 KB to 50 KB in size.
- The photograph dimensions should be 200 to 300 pixels.
- Candidates must ensure that the size of the scanned image should not be more than 50 KB.
Specifications for Signature
- The signature must be done on white paper with black ink.
- The dimensions should be 140*160 pixels.
- The size of the file should be 10 KB to 20 KB.
- Candidates must make sure that the scanned image of the photograph should not exceed 20 KB.
Step 5: Pay XAT 2022 Application Form Fee
After uploading all the documents, candidates can proceed with the XAT 2022 application form fee payment. After submitting the payment, candidates have to wait for the response from the server. Candidates are advised not to press the back or refresh button to avoid payment cancellation or double payment. If payment is completed, the e-receipt will be generated. In case the e-receipt is not generated, then there are chances that the payment has been cancelled. In that case, it is advised that the candidates log in again and proceed with the payment process.
Candidates must take the printout of the e-receipt and the XAT 2022 application form for future reference. Candidates can pay the XAT application fee by any of these modes given below:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro)
- Net Banking
- Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets
XAT 2022 Application Form Fee Details
The table below represents the XAT application fee details. Candidates can refer to the table below and check the amount to be paid for the successful registration of XAT 2022.
|Category||XAT Online Form Fee|
|XAT 2022 Application Form Fee (without late fee)||INR 1,750 (+INR 300 for those who are interested in XLRI programs)|
|XAT Application Fee (with late fee)||INR 2,000 ( +INR 500 for those who are interested in XLRI programs)|
Step 6: Submit the XAT 2022 Application Form
Lastly, the candidates have to submit the XAT application form 2022, after verifying and ensuring that all the details are accurate. Once the application form is submitted, candidates will not be able to edit any changes. The conducting authorities may or may not open the application form correction window. The notification on the same will be released later. Those candidates who fail to submit the duly filled XAT 2022 application forms before the last date will be liable to pay the late fee, as applicable.
Guidelines for filling the XAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates must read all the points given below before filling the XAT 2022 application form:
- The applicant's laptop must have the latest version of a good web browser.
- Clear the device's cache before starting to fill the XAT form.
- It is always recommended to use desktops or laptops. Avoid using mobile phones or tablets to fill the XAT online form.
- Make sure the connection is good to avoid any issues during the XAT form filling.
- Always review the details before submitting the form.
- Candidates must keep the XAT application form login details safe, as they will be required in the future.
Suitable web browsers for filling XAT 2022 Application Form
It is always recommended that while filling the XAT online application, candidates must have had these browsers installed on their PCs or laptops.
- Google Chrome (version 50 to 69)
- Internet Explorer (version 11)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 50 to 62)
Top Colleges Accepting XAT 2022 Score
Several top B-schools situated in the country consider a candidate's XAT score to grant admission. Some of the highly prestigious colleges are listed below, along with the expected cut off, which the applicant must have attained in order to get admission.
|MBA college||Expected Cut Off|
|K J Somaiya Mumbai||85|
|FORE New Delhi||85|
|BIMTECH Greater Noida||75|
XAT Application Form: Contact Information
For all queries related to the XAT application process 2022, the candidates can reach out to the conducting authorities at: