IIFT registration 2023 process has been concluded for Foreign National and NRIs for MBA IB program. IIFT 2023 exam was conducted successfully. Candidates can find the detailed exam schedule in the article below.
IIFT or the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Admission Test is an MBA Entrance for students to gain admission to any of the three campuses of IIFT. Students from different fields ranging from engineering to arts take the IIFT MBA admission test. Candidates that meet the required criteria can easily have their IIFT registration done online.
Before you apply for admission, make sure you are eligible and cover all the criteria mentioned below for your IIFT Registration process.
Latest Updates on IIFT
- Mar 27, 2023: IIFT counselling 2023 will begin soon on the official website.
Table of Contents
- IIFT Registration 2023
- IIFT Registration Dates 2023
- Steps to fill out the form for IIFT Registration 2023
- IIFT Registration 2023 and Admission Process For NRI Candidates
- General Documents Required for IIFT Registration
- Points to Keep in Mind for IIFT Registration
IIFT Registration 2023
After the IIFT registration process is completed, the NTA will allow candidates to make changes to their IIFT registration form 2023. Students having a bachelor's degree of at least three years duration and a minimum of 50% aggregated marks (45% for SC/ ST/ PwD) are eligible to fill out the IIFT enrollment form.
Applicants must pay an application fee of INR 2,500 (for General/ OBC category candidates) and INR 1,250 (for SC/ ST/ PH category candidates) when filling out the online application form for the IIFT MBA test 2023. Candidates must meet the IIFT eligibility criteria to fill out the IIFT registration form.
IIFT Registration Dates 2023
IIFT 2023 registration process commenced on Sep 30, 2022, and the last date to fill out the application form was Nov 24, 2022. IIFT 2023 exam is scheduled to be conducted on Dec 18, 2022. Check the tabular below for detailed information.
IIFT Registration deadline is still 45 days away. IIFT Online Registration process is now open. Since 2017, the IIFT entrance exam has only been available through online registration. Previously, registration could be completed both online and offline.
IIFT Registration 2023
Sep 30, 2022
Last date to fill IIFT 2023 Application Form
Nov 24, 2022
Correction window for IIFT Application Form
Nov 26 to 30, 2022
IIFT Exam 2023
Dec 18, 2022, Sunday
Steps to fill out the form for IIFT Registration 2023
Candidates should follow the instructions below when filling out the IIFT 2023 application form.
- Step 1: Visit the IIFT NTA's official website.
- Step 2: Now, select "Apply for IIFT MBA(IB) 2023-25 (Only Indian Candidates)."
- Step 3: Fill out all of the requested personal information.
- Step 4: Fill up the IIFT 2023 application form and upload the needed documentation.
- Step 5: Fill up your selected exam location.
- Step 6: Online payment of the application fee is accepted.
- Step 7: Candidates will receive a confirmation email on their registered Gmail ID once the information is filled out and submitted properly.
- Step 8: Download and save the confirmation email for future reference
IIFT Registration 2023 and Admission Process For NRI Candidates
The eligibility requirements for NRI candidates are almost the same as those requirements needed for candidates based in India.
- Candidates should have a recognized bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 years of academic duration and 50% marks to apply for the IIFT 2023.
- If a candidate appears for the qualifying exam, he can submit the requisite qualification before or on October 25, 2020.
- The candidate should have lived outside India for more than one month before December 31, 2020. The candidate should also be outside India during the IIFT exam period.
- NRI candidates must produce a certificate from the Indian Embassy/High Commission/Consulate of their respective country, stating that he has been a resident of that country for 18 months on December 31, 2020. This certificate is a mandatory document to register for the IIFT 2023.
- A valid passport is also mandatory.
- Additionally, the candidate must produce a GMAT score and provide the same to the institute before February 2023. If the candidate has appeared for an MBA entrance exam during the year of the IIFT registration process, he/she is not eligible to apply.
- The fee for NRI students is USD 150.
Making Changes to Your IIFT Registration Form
It is human to err, so do not panic if you make a mistake on your IIFT registration form. Candidates are given a small, but sufficient, window to make all the corrections needed. Additionally, an added fee can be paid online for any edits made to the form. It is always recommended that candidates be precise and careful when filling out their IIFT Registration form for the first time. Furthermore, the hassle of having to change the information will be avoided if done slowly and correctly. Once the correction dates close, candidates will not be allowed to make any changes to their IIFT Registration form.
Procedure to Make Corrections in the IIFT Registration Form
Making corrections to your IIFT Registration form is just as easy as filling it out the first time. However, if you made a mistake, you need to be extra careful this time.
- Visit the official Website of IIFT. Log in with your credentials and click on the "Correction in Application Form" option.
- Once you agree to the terms mentioned, proceed further and recheck your application.
- You can re-enter the details that are required and make changes to your original IIFT Registration form.
- The Fee for changing your exam centre is INR 1000.
- Once you complete the correction process of your IIFT registration form, hit "Submit".
|Application Fees||INR 2000|
|SC/ST Candidates||INR 1000|
|Fees for NRI Candidates||USD 150|
General Documents Required for IIFT Registration
Before proceeding to the IIFT registration link, make sure you have the required documents at hand. This will help speed up and make the process easier. Additionally, it will make the entire process of IIFT registration more convenient and smooth:
- A scanned copy of your passport-size photograph, in Black and White. Make sure the image is clear to avoid issues from arising.
- Keep a scanned copy of your signature ready. During your IIFT Registration process online, you will have to upload all these documents onto the website.
- Your category certificate is mandatory as proof.
- 2 copies of all academic mark sheets and certificates of Class 10, grade 12, and graduation are required. NRI candidates have an additional set of rules to be eligible for IIFT Registration. The criteria are mentioned below.
Candidates must have all the details and documents required for filling out the IIFT form. For filling out the IIFT application form 2023, candidates must follow the instructions to avoid any mistakes in the form. In case of any errors, candidates can edit the IIFT form using the application correction window provided by the exam authority within the specified dates. For making changes in the IIFT application form 2023, candidates have to pay additional fees in favour of the exam authority.
Documents Required for Filling IIFT 2023 Application Form for Other Candidates
Before filling out the IIFT application form, candidates must have these documents ready before they proceed to fill out the IIFT 2023 application form.
For SC/ST/PwD/OBC (NCL) Category
- Printout of the IIFT Form.
- Caste certificate for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Physically with Disabilities (PwD) candidates.
- Self-attested copy of Central Level OBC (NCL) certificate.
For Foreign National/ NRI Category
- Filled in CV Form
- Must have the latest copy of the GMAT score certificate.
- All academic mark sheets or certificates (Class X, XII & Graduation) with an attested copy.
- The candidate undertaking that he/she has not appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year is CAT 2023/ XAT/ IIFT.
- Two letters of recommendation. One from a current supervisor or manager. The second one is from someone who is in a position to evaluate an applicant's professional performance and his / her managerial and leadership potential. A letter of recommendation written by immediate family members would not be valid, e.g. parents, grandparents, siblings, and spouse.
- Indian nationals who are living, working, and studying abroad should produce with the application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission/Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based.
Points to Keep in Mind for IIFT Registration
At Getmyuni, we are committed to giving you complete and up-to-date information as it is announced on the official website of the IIFT. The registration process does require candidates to keep certain rules in mind and we have listed them down below. Go through the article carefully and make sure you have all the requirements to complete your registration process.
- While filing your IIFT registration form, make sure you fill out all the mandatory fields as you'll not be able to submit without filling them out. Fill out the form correctly, as any incorrect information will lead to rejection.
- Please make sure all your documents are clear and take a copy of your filled IIFT application form to review.
- The entire process is only completed after the payment is successful. Make sure it is not pending, as this negligence could cost you the whole year.
- Use a valid email ID and mobile phone number as all the communication regarding IIFT exam and admission will be done through these. Keep your password and security questions safe. Verification links and codes will be sent to your registered mobile number. This will be your only point of communication throughout the IIFT registration procedure.
- The form must be filled out completely and correctly. Any form that contains incorrect information will be rejected
- Upload clearly visible copies of each document along with the IIFT application form
IIFT Registration 2023 Query Redressal System
Candidates who submit their registration form online can ask any queries they have regarding the IIFT registration 2023 procedure through the redressal system. A candidate can log in using their IIFT registration credentials and click on ‘Register query.’ The list of queries that will be displayed is listed below. Select the query and hit submit:
- Identification mistakes for name, date of birth or other basic information
- Change in exam city
- Change of paper, subject or course
- Inability to upload or incorrect upload of photograph or signature
- Double payment
- Eligibility issue for correspondence or distance education
- No update on the registration fees
- Incorrect mobile or Email ID
- Clash of exam date with another state or central exam
- Duplicate registration
- Server Errors
- Rejection of uploads by admins
- Other issues.
To sum it up, the process is straightforward but requires your complete attention. Make sure your form is filled correctly, so you avoid worrying about answering the exam, rather than how you filled the form. Follow our instructions to register for the IIFT, and you will have completed the registration process hassle-free.